- Low intensity radiofrequency radiation: a new oxidant for living cells
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science, Year 2014, Volume 3, Issue 1, Pages 1-3
Igor Yakymenko, Evgeniy Sidorik, Diane Henshel, Sergiy Kyrylenko
- Why Double Haploid Production is the Best Method for Genetic Improvement and Genetic Studies of Wheat?
International Journal for Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences, Year 2012, Volume 6, Issue 4, Pages 216-228
Babar Hussain, Muhammad Ahsan Khan, Qurban Ali, Shadab Shaukat
- Effects of Divorce on Children ['Turkish']
Psikiyatride Guncel Yaklasimlar - Current Approaches in Psychiatry, Year 2013, Volume 5, Issue 2, Pages 140-161
- Estimation Of Salivary Glucose Level And Plasma Glucose Level In Subjects With And Without Diabetes Mellitus: A Comparative Study.
National Journal of Integrated Research in Medicine, Year 2014, Volume 5, Issue 3, Pages 65-70
Jha.S.K*, David.C.M**, Saluja.I.P*, Venkatesh.D***, Chaudhary.S.U*
- Applications of computer science in Pharmacy: An overview
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Year 2012, Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 1-9
Shivraj Popat Jadhav, Komal Nikam, Anand Gandhi, Kishor Salunkhe, Narendra Shinde.
- Metabolic Syndrome: Definition and Pathophysiology – the discussion goes on! ['English']
Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances, Year 2013, Volume 3, Issue 3, Pages 48-56
Richa Ghay Thaman, Geeti Puri Arora
- The Evaluation of Family Functions of Families with Handicapped Children ['Turkish']
Gulhane Medical Journal, Year 2003, Volume 45, Issue 2, Pages 156-164
S.H.U. Fuat ÖZŞENOL1, Dr. Vedat IŞIKHAN2, Dr. Bülent ÜNAY1, Dr. Halil İbrahim AYDIN1, Dr. Rıdvan AKIN1, Dr. Erdal GÖKÇAY1
- Diabetic nephropathy: Progression and pathophysiology
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, Year 2012, Volume 1, Issue 2, Pages 59-70
Deepak N Parchwani, Amit A Upadhyah
- Medication adherence: the critical step towards better patient outcome
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Year 2014, Volume 3, Issue 5, Pages 748-754
Anish Desai, Nilesh Mahajan, Sandeep Sewlikar, Reshmi Pillai
- CHEMICAL COMPOSITIONS OF RIPE AND UNRIPE BANANA AND PLAINTAIN.
International Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health, Year 2012, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 1-5
EGBEBI A.O, Bademosi T.A
- Treatment-Based Classification and Low Back Pain- Sharpening the Two-Edged Sword of Clinical Decision-Making
Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT), Year 2013, Volume 8, Issue 1, Pages 1-4
Senthil P Kumar,a*, Anup Kumar,b.
- How to calculate sample size in animal studies?
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Year 2011, Volume 1, Issue 1, Pages 35-39
- Myelodysplastic syndrome with Monosomy 7 - A rare case of Morphological and Cytogenetic remission with Lenalidomide .
Case Study and Case Report, Year 2015, Volume 5, Issue 1, Pages 1-4
Sajad Geelani , Fahim Manzoor, Nusrat Bashir, Shuaeb Bhat, Javid Rasool, S.Mudasir Qadri , Yasir Bashir,, Nadeem Shouket, Najeeb Rasool
- Caregiver Burden in Chronic Diseases ['Turkish']
Psikiyatride Guncel Yaklasimlar - Current Approaches in Psychiatry, Year 2011, Volume 3, Issue 3, Pages 513-552
Murat İlhan Atagün, Özlem Devrim Balaban, Zeliha Atagün, Mine Elagöz, Ayşegül Yılmaz Özpolat
- Spontaneous reporting of adverse drug reactions in geriatric patients in India
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Year 2014, Volume 4, Issue 3, Pages 225-228
V Kalaiselvan, Sakshi Gakhar, Prasad Thota, SK Gupta, GN Singh
- Metacognitions in panic disorder ['Turkish']
Anatolian Journal of Psychiatry, Year 2015, Volume 16, Issue 1, Pages 1-6
Ömer Böke, Ozan Pazvantoğlu, Zehra Babadağı, Esra Ünverdi, Rukiye Ay, Eda Çetin, Ahmet Rifat Şahin
- Medical marijuana: a public health perspective ['English']
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Year 2013, Volume 2, Issue 2, Pages 136-143
Ushang Desai, Paras Patel
- Maternal Mortality in India: Problems and Challenges
Asian Journal of Medical Research, Year 2013, Volume 2, Issue 1, Pages 33-35
Debalina Datta, Pratyay Pratim Datta
- Hepatoprotective and antioxidant activities of Hibiscus sabdariffa petal extracts in Wistar rats
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Year 2014, Volume 3, Issue 5, Pages 774-780
Abba P. Obouayeba, Lydie Boyvin, Gervais M. MBoh, Sekou Diabaté, Tanoh H. Kouakou, Allico J. Djaman, Jean D. NGuessan
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination as an assessment method for undergraduate medical students
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health, Year 2015, Volume 4, Issue 2, Pages -
Aisha M Al-Osail, Mona H Al-Shiekh, Abir H Al-Said, Emad M Al-Osail, Mohannad A Al-Ghamdi, Abdulaziz M Al-hawas, Abdullah S Al-bahussain, Ahmed A Al-dajani