» Volume 6, Issue 11
» Volume 6, Issue 10
» Volume 6, Issue 9
» Volume 6, Issue 8
» Volume 6, Issue 7
» Volume 6, Issue 6
» Volume 6, Issue 5
» Volume 6, Issue 4
» Volume 6, Issue 3
» Volume 6, Issue 2
» Volume 6, Issue 1
» Volume 6, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 12
» Volume 5, Issue 11
» Volume 5, Issue 10
» Volume 5, Issue 9
» Volume 5, Issue 8
» Volume 5, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 6
» Volume 5, Issue 5
» Volume 5, Issue 4
» Volume 5, Issue 3
» Volume 5, Issue 2
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 4, Issue 12
» Volume 4, Issue 11
» Volume 4, Issue 10
» Volume 4, Issue 9
» Volume 4, Issue 8
» Volume 4, Issue 7
» Volume 4, Issue 6
» Volume 4, Issue 5
» Volume 4, Issue 4
» Volume 4, Issue 3
» Volume 4, Issue 2
» Volume 4, Issue 1
» Volume 3, Issue 12
» Volume 3, Issue 11
» Volume 3, Issue 10
» Volume 3, Issue 9
» Volume 3, Issue 8
» Volume 3, Issue 7
» Volume 3, Issue 6
» Volume 3, Issue 5
» Volume 3, Issue 4
» Volume 3, Issue 3
» Volume 3, Issue 2
» Volume 3, Issue 1
| ||IJHSR. Year: 2016, Volume: 6, Issue: 11|
- Preventive Practices of Infectious Disease Control and Its Socio-Demographic Determinants among Urban Market Attendees in IMO State, Nigeria.
- Study on the Pattern of Substance Use among Street Children of the Age Group of 10-18 Years in Guwahati City, Assam.
- Cross-Sectional Study of Pattern of Internet Use in College Going Students in Nanded City.
- Role of Genetic Polymorphisms in XRCC4, XRCC5, XRCC6 and XRCC7 in Breast Cancer Susceptibility in Rural Indian Population: A Hospital Based Case-Control Study from Maharashtra.
- Study to Assess the Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases among School Going Children and Their Parents in Rural Maharashtra.
- Postnatal Exposure to High Altitude Hypoxia Induces Developmental Changes in Rat Testis.
- A Study of Causes of Maternal Mortality at a Tertiary Care Centre, Rajasthan, India.
- Identification of Chromosomal Translocations in Childhood Leukaemia Using Multiplex Rt-Pcr: A Single Institution Study in Multi-Ethnic Malaysia.
- Bone Marrow Morphology in Geriatric Patients with Anemia.
- A Clinico-Morphological Spectrum of Nephrectomy Specimens - An Experience from a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Study of Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytology of Thyroid Lesions in Rural Area of Bastar District, Chhattisgarh.
- Cytodiagnostic Study of Cervical Lesions Using the Bethesda System with Histopathological Correlation.
- Trends in Antimicrobial Resistance Pattern among Extraintestinal Infections Due to Escherichia Coli.
- A Study of Knowledge, Attitude and Willingness of the Population towards Organ Donation.
- Ocular Pathogen Causing Bacterial Keratitis in a Tertiary Care Rural Hospital.
- Study of Neck-Shaft Angle in Adult Dried Femora.
- Inhibition Of Poly (ADP-Ribose) Polymerase (PARP) Protects Against Experimental Immune Complex-Induced Ovarian Failure In Mice.
- Spirometric Changes in Hyperventilating Patients Attending Routine Psychiatric OPD: A Multidisciplinary Hospital Based Study.
- Cytoprotective, Antihyperglycemic and Antioxidative Effect of Naringenin on Liver and Kidneys of Swiss Diabetic Mice.
- Effect of Age and Body Mass Index on Various Clinical and Anthropometric Parameters of Type 2 Diabetic Patients: A Case-Control Study.
- Chemerin: A Potential Marker of Periodontal Health.
- Functional Capacity and Quality of Life in Overweight and Obese Children Aged 13-18 Years.
- Efficacy of Muscle Energy Technique as Compared to Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Technique in Chronic Mechanical Neck Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Study of Hand Grip Strength in Indian Population.
- Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Pain in Cooking Professionals of Rural Versus Urban Restaurants.
- Reliability of Nocturnal Enuresis Questionnaire in 6-15 Years Typically Developing School Children.
- Separation Anxiety Level of Children Aged 6-10 Years Residing in School Hostels.
- To Assess the Knowledge and Attitude of Nurses Regarding Legal Responsibilities towards Patient Care at Selected Hospital, Bangalore.
- Metabolic Syndrome among Patients with Schizophrenia Receiving Antipsychotics at Chitwan Medical College, Nepal.
- Comorbid Tobacco Dependence among Patients with Schizophrenia.
- Determination of Intercultural Sensitivity of Nursing Students in Turkey.
- Knowledge Regarding Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy among Staff Nurses with the View to Develop Self-Instructional Module.
- Comparison of Stunting and Thinness among Early Adolescents from Government and Private Schools of Dharan, Nepal.
- Fertility and Maternal Labour Participation in Developing Countries: Evidence from Nigeria.
- Pattern, Purpose and Profile of Travelers Attending Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre in Mumbai.
- Probiotics - A New Horizon in Prevention of Oral Disease.
- Combined Approach of Mammography and Sonomammogram in the Evaluation of Breast Lesion and Correlation with Histopathology.
- Emergency Management of Critical CHD in Limited Resource Settings.
- Conceptual Study of Ayurvedic Management of A.D.H.D. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) In Children: A Review.
- Lifestyle Patterns, Eating Practices and Obesity among Nurses: A Review.
- A Rare Case of Central Dentinogenic Ghost Cell Tumor: Case Report and Review of Literature.
- Peripheral Cemento-Ossifying Fibroma: A Rare Case Report.
- Evidence of Rare Robertsonian Translocation (14; 21) Inherited From Mother: A Case Report from North-Eastern State Assam.
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome: a Case Report.
- Unusual Presentation of Tuberculoma: A Case Report.
- HHH Syndrome: A Case Report and Review of Literature.
- Unusual Cause of Onychomycosis, Chaetomium Globosum in a Hilly State of North India: A Case Report.
- Maffucci Syndrome with Composite Hemangioendothelioma: Two Rare Entities Superimposed Upon Each Other.
- Massive Tongue Swelling Following General Anaesthesia for an Interventional Cardiology Procedure.
- An Atypical Presentation of Ileocolic Intussusception Secondary to Burkitts Lymphoma.
- Intramuscular Haemangioma in Masseter Muscle: A Case Report.
- Pityriasis Lichenoids-Et Varioliformis Acuta (Pleva): A Rare Case Report.
- EBV Associated Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma in a Child Mimicking Hodgkin Lymphoma-A Rare Case Report.
- Minimal Invasive Parasurgical Treatment in Recurrent Pilonidal Sinus.
- A New Therapeutic Proposal for Hand Dysfunction Secondary to Cardiac Arrest - A Case Report.
- Caring for a Patient with Cardiac Transplantation: A Case Report.
- Giant Cell Tumour of Tendon Sheath of Hand.