» Volume 6, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 12
» Volume 5, Issue 11
» Volume 5, Issue 10
» Volume 5, Issue 9
» Volume 5, Issue 8
» Volume 5, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 6
» Volume 5, Issue 5
» Volume 5, Issue 4
» Volume 5, Issue 3
» Volume 5, Issue 2
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 4, Issue 12
» Volume 4, Issue 11
» Volume 4, Issue 10
» Volume 4, Issue 9
» Volume 4, Issue 8
» Volume 4, Issue 7
» Volume 4, Issue 6
» Volume 4, Issue 5
» Volume 4, Issue 4
» Volume 4, Issue 3
» Volume 4, Issue 2
» Volume 4, Issue 1
» Volume 3, Issue 12
» Volume 3, Issue 11
» Volume 3, Issue 10
» Volume 3, Issue 9
» Volume 3, Issue 8
» Volume 3, Issue 7
» Volume 3, Issue 6
» Volume 3, Issue 5
» Volume 3, Issue 4
» Volume 3, Issue 3
» Volume 3, Issue 2
» Volume 3, Issue 1
| ||IJHSR. Year: 2016, Volume: 6, Issue: 8|
- Declining Trends in Risk Behaviors and HIV/ STIs among Male Clients of FSWs in India: Findings from Large Scale Bio-Behavioral Surveys from Three High Prevalent Southern States.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment among Health Workers in a Tertiary Health Institution, South East Nigeria: Pre-Ebola Period.
- A Retrospective Study of Birth Weight and Their Risk Factors among Rural Women.
- Study of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of General Population of Ambala towards Hypertension.
- An Assessment of Nutritional Status of 1 To 5 Year Old Children in Slum Area under Urban Health Training Centre, Guwahati.
- Health Seeking Behaviour among Patients with Tuberculosis Attending Tribal Health Care Centres of H.D. Kote Taluk, Mysuru District.
- Remodeling of Heart and Pulmonary Vasculature in Severe Obstructive Sleep Apnea Patients.
- Study of Lipoprotein (a) in Patients of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus with Nephropathy.
- Clinico-Mycological Profile of Clinically Diagnosed Cases of Dermatophytosis in North India -A Prospective Cross Sectional Study.
- A Population Based Survey to Assess the Scenario of Leprosy in a High Endemic Block in South Tamilnadu.
- Clinical and Epidemiological Study of 20 Cases of Systemic Sclerosis from South India.
- Screening for Adult Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Young Male Smokers: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Bachadani (Uterine) Syndrome Among Kashmiri Women, A Culture Bound Syndrome?
- Prospective Study of Ocular Manifestation of Road Traffic Accidents on East Coast Road Presenting to Tertiary Care Centre in Tamilnadu.
- Estimation of GFR in First Degree Relatives and Spouses of Patients on Maintenance Hemodialysis by Using Formulae.
- Profile of Deferred Blood Donors in Barak Valley District of Assam.
- Detection of Tissue Factor Pathway Inhibitor-2 (TFPI-2) Gene Mutation in Sudanese Pediatric Patients with Leukemia.
- Identification and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Patterns of Non-Fermentative Gram Negative Bacilli in a Tertiary Care Hospital: Our Experience.
- Effectiveness of Directly Observed Treatment, Short Course (DOTS) on Treatment of Tuberculosis Patients in Afar Region, Ethiopia.
- Bacteriological Profile of Urinary Tract Infections among Pregnant Women (Clinically Suspected of Having UTIs) in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
- Morphological Study of the Plantaris Muscle.
- Morphometric Study of Fourth Ventricle Indices by Computed Tomography.
- Comparison of Lung Related Discomforts among Female Mud Molders and Brick Carriers of Brick Manufacturing Unit of West Bengal, India.
- Study of Brainstem Auditory Evoked Potentials in Normal Hearing Men and Women.
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge and Practice of Hand Washing among School Going Adolescents in Chennai.
- Study of Liver Function Tests in Normal Pregnancy: A Hospital Based Study.
- Serum Ferritin Level in Sickle Cell Disease.
- Study to Determine the Association of Depression with Isotretinoin Therapy in Acne Vulgaris.
- Anticariogenic Effect of Gambir (Uncaria Gambir [Roxb.]) Extract on Enamel Tooth Surface Exposed by Streptococcus Mutans.
- To Study the Effect of Pranayama on Depression in Geriatric Population.
- Evaluation of Aerobic Capacity in Regular Yoga Practitioners and Indian Classical Dancers: A Comparative Study.
- Correlation of Physical Activity and Quality of Life in Middle Age Female Medical Professionals.
- Establishing Validity and Reliability of Modified Occupational Questionnaire in 18-25 Year Old Unemployed Youths in Delhi-NCR.
- Factors Influencing the Utilisation of Family Planning contraceptives among Men and Women in the Ho Municipality of Ghana.
- Anxiety among Pregnant Women Visiting Antenatal Care (ANC) OPD at Dhulikhel Hospital.
- Effectiveness of Routine Back Massage versus Jasmine Oil Back Massage Versus Coconut Oil Back Massage on Labour Pain among Parturient Mothers in Selected Tertiary Care Hospital Bangalore.
- Prevalence of Stress, Anxiety and Its Correlates among Adolescents in Kannur District, Kerala, India.
- Knowledge on Biomedical Waste Management among Nurses Working in Hospital at Madurai.
- Reflection Diary in Development of Experiential Learning Skills among Student Nurses.
- A Pre Experimental Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Assertiveness Training on Self-Esteem among Adolescent Girls in Selected School, Nepal.
- Health Care Seeking Practice for Menopausal Problems among Women in Syangja District, Nepal.
- A Study on Newborn Complications Due To Delivery Process in Hospitals of Rupandehi District, Nepal.
- Exploring R&D and Public Private Partnerships (PPPS) Initiatives on Leishmaniasis (Kala Azar) In India.
- The Impact of the Sociodemographic Factors Associated with Higher Obesity Rates in the Central Gulf Coast.
- Knowledge and Use of Contraceptives among Single Women in Tertiary Education, Ndola, Zambia.
- Explaining Urban-Rural Differences in Utilization of Skilled Delivery Care Services in Kenya.
- Predictors of Utilization of Maternal and Child Health Services in India: An Analysis of District-Level Information.
- Determinants of the Use of Delivery and Post Natal Care Services by Pregnant Women and Analyses of These Factors Contributing on the Utilization of Maternal Health Care Services in Bangladesh.
- Impact of Nutritional Knowledge on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of Young Collegiate Women (18-22 Years).
- What Explains The High Rate of Infant Mortality in Rural Nigeria: Biodemographic or Socioeconomic Factors?
- Differential and Determinants of Neonatal and Postnatal Mortality in India.
- Risk of Depression in Subjects with Type 2 Diabetes Is Modulated by a Genetic Variant within DRD4 Gene: North Indian Diabetes-Depression Link Exploration Study (NIDDLES).
- Rapid Health Data Report: TB Rates in India, 2011-2014-Public Health Implications.
- Radiation Induced Caries.
- Child Abuse and Neglect.
- A Holistic Ayurvedic Approach in Management of Sthaulya (Obesity).
- A Conceptual Study of Sira in the Context of Siravedhana - A Review Article.
- Developmental Process, Role of Play in Developmental Process, Developmental Delay, Effectiveness of Parent Child Interaction Therapy and Pride Skills: A Systemic Review.
- Revisiting the Chronic Renal Disease in Pediatric Patients.
- Complete Ossification of Superior Transverse Scapular Ligament and Its Clinical Significance - A Case Report.
- Hypercholesterolemia Associated Eruptive Xanthoma - A Rare Case Report.
- Bilateral Adductor Vocal Cord Palsy: Complication of Prolonged Endo Tracheal Intubation.
- Malignant Melanoma Rectum.
- Incidental Finding of Misplaced Cu-T Device: A Rare Case Report.
- Rupture of Unscarred Uterus in Primigravida after Induction of Labour with Misoprostol-A Rare Complication.
- Spheno-Orbital Meningo-Encephalocoele due to Absence of Sphenoid Wing in NFM 1 - A Case Report.
- Giant Cell Tumor of the Thoracic Spine - A Case Report.
- Warthin like Variant of Papillary Carcinoma of Thyroid Associated with Hashimotos Thyroiditis.
- An Anomalous Collision Tumour In the breast! Angiosarcoma and Benign Phyllodes Tumour.