» Volume 6, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 12
» Volume 5, Issue 11
» Volume 5, Issue 10
» Volume 5, Issue 9
» Volume 5, Issue 8
» Volume 5, Issue 7
» Volume 5, Issue 6
» Volume 5, Issue 5
» Volume 5, Issue 4
» Volume 5, Issue 3
» Volume 5, Issue 2
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 5, Issue 1
» Volume 4, Issue 12
» Volume 4, Issue 11
» Volume 4, Issue 10
» Volume 4, Issue 9
» Volume 4, Issue 8
» Volume 4, Issue 7
» Volume 4, Issue 6
» Volume 4, Issue 5
» Volume 4, Issue 4
» Volume 4, Issue 3
» Volume 4, Issue 2
» Volume 4, Issue 1
» Volume 3, Issue 12
» Volume 3, Issue 11
» Volume 3, Issue 10
» Volume 3, Issue 9
» Volume 3, Issue 8
» Volume 3, Issue 7
» Volume 3, Issue 6
» Volume 3, Issue 5
» Volume 3, Issue 4
» Volume 3, Issue 3
» Volume 3, Issue 2
» Volume 3, Issue 1
| ||IJHSR. Year: 2016, Volume: 6, Issue: 9|
- Epidemiologic Transition in Urban India: An Analysis of Medical Certification of Cause of Death Data.
- Health Management Information System Data Quality under NRHM in District Sonipat, Haryana.
- Awareness of Hypertension in the Population Residing in Rural Mountain Village of Nepal: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Infant Feeding Practices among Rural Mothers of Tirupati.
- A Study of Prevalence of Iodine Deficiency Disorders among 6-12 Years Children of Rajnandgaon District of Chhattisgarh.
- Comparison of Knowledge and Attitude towards Biostatistics among Oral Health Professionals.
- Socio-Demographic Predictors of Psychiatric Morbidity among Women Inmates at a Prison in Northern India.
- OSCE Performance in Radiology of MBBS I and II Students, at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Botswana.
- Prevalence of Anemia among Pregnant Women in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Orbital and Ocular Manifestations of Acute and Chronic Leukemia.
- Corneal Cross Linking With Riboflavin on Initial Diagnosis of Keratoconus in Patients Less Than 18 Years of Age.
- Duplication of extrahepatic bile duct: A Challenge to Surgeons.
- Diagnosing Acute Appendicitis in Children: Importance of Clinical Assessment.
- Reverse Peroneal Artery Flap for Large Heel and Sole Defects: A Reliable Coverage.
- Awareness of Menopause among Women Attending at Gyane Out Patient Department in Kathmandu University Hospital, Nepal.
- Intrathecal Isobaric Levobupivacaine 0.5% As An Alternative For Hyperbaric Bupivacaine 0.5% For Spinal Anesthesia In Elective Lower Segment Caesarian Section- A Randomised Double Blind Study.
- Comparison of Three Different Doses of Ketamine-Propofol Combination In Short Surgical Procedures as Sedative and Analgesic.
- Histopathological Study of Granulomatous Dermatoses - A 2 Year Study at a Tertiary Hospital.
- A Correlative Study on Fine Needle Aspiration and Histopathology of Thyroid Lesions.
- Epidemiological & Histopathological Study of Cerebrospinal Lesions.
- Prevalence of HIV and Impact of Targeted Interventions in High Risk Group: Men who have Sex with Men (MSM) and Transgender (TG).
- The Prevalence and Detection of Trypanosoma Congolense by Microscopy and Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cattle from Kawo and Tudun -Wada Abattoirs in Kaduna State, Nigeria.
- Ordering Multiple Serological Tests in the Investigation of Febrile Illness- An Over View.
- Branching Pattern of Abdominal Aorta- A Cadaveric Study.
- A Study of Morphological Variations in Femur: Implications for Use in Orthopedic Procedures.
- Study of Visual Evoked Potential Variations in Primary Hypertensive Patients.
- Correlation of Electromyography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging as Modalities of Evaluation of Lumbar Intervertebral Disc Prolapse.
- Electroencephalogram (EEG) Changes in Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD).
- Resistance to Thyroid Hormones Syndrome among Sudanese Patients with Thyroid Disorders.
- Evaluation of the Biochemical Parameters and Inhibition Studies of Leaf and Stem Bark Methanol Extracts of Diospyros Mespiliformis on Plasmodium Berghei (Nk65) Cysteine Protease.
- Prevalence of Anaemia and Role of Haemoglobinopathy as an Associating Factor among the Children Belonging to the Tea Garden Community of Assam, India.
- Study on Serum Creatinine Level among the Ethnic Assamese Population of Jorhat, Golaghat and Sivsagar Districts of Upper Assam - A Hospital Based Study.
- Study Of Serum Cholesterol Level and Fasting Blood Glucose Level among the Essential Hypertensive Patients Visiting Jorhat Medical College & Hospital- A Crossectional Hospital Based Study.
- Preclinical Evaluation of Antidepressant Activity of New Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors in Rodents.
- Physical Evaluation and Bioactivity of Different Pulp Capping Materials in Simulated Dentinal Fluid.
- Decortication of Inferior Alveolar Canal in Elderly Population: A Cone Beam Computed Tomography Study.
- Comparative Efficacy of Physiotherapy Treatment and Yogic Asana on Low Back Pain Intensity among Data Entry Operators in Pondicherry University.
- Effect of Muscle Energy Technique on Range of Motion in Cases of Patients with Adhesive Capsulitis.
- Breast Feeding Issue: A Study on Factors Affecting Termination of Breast feeding among Working Mothers.
- Prevalence of Depression and Associated Factors among Adult Diabetic Patients Attending Outpatient Department, at Felege Hiwot Referral Hospital, Bahir Dar, Northwest Ethiopia.
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge and Practices of Self Administration of Injection Insulin among Diabetic Patient Attending Out Patient Department of Krishna Hospital, Karad.
- To Study the Organophosphorus Poisoning in Hospitalized Subject at Krishna Hospital, Karad.
- Assessment of Knowledge of Staff Nurses Regarding Aseptic Techniques at Selected Hospital-A Descriptive Survey Study.
- A Qualitative Study on Understanding Experiences of Adult Participants on Obesity and Lifestyle Behavior Modification in Tamil Nadu State, India.
- Assess the Level of Hypertension and Its Determinants among Bus Drivers.
- Risk of Developing Diabetic Foot, Practice and Barriers in Foot Care among Client with Type II Diabetes Mellitus.
- Non-Weight-Bearing Exercise on Type 2 Diabetic Patients with Neuropathy.
- The Visualization of the Diet Style for Racial and Ethnic Groups in the United States: Multidimensional Scaling Approach.
- Correlates of Uptake of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision among Young Adults in Zimbabwe.
- The Symbiosis of Mentoring: Getting the Most Out of the Mentor-Mentee Relationship.
- Open Defecation Free (ODF) Status of Magdi District of Nepal after Three Years of Declaration: A Cross-Sectional Study.
- Effect of Noise on Acoustic Change Complex.
- Psychophysical Tuning Curves and Extended High Frequency Audiometry Findings in Individuals with Normal Hearing Having Tinnitus.
- Estimating Self Perceived Voice Handicap in Hyper functional Voice Disorders Using Bengali Transadapted VoiSS.
- Changes in Body Mass Index, Blood Pressure and Haemoglobin Level of Carcinoma Patients: A Study on the Effect of Designed Diet.
- Reliability of Kirby-Bauer Disk Diffusion Method for Detecting Doripenem Susceptibility in Oxidase Positive Non-Fermenting Gram Negative Bacilli.
- The Role of Health Locus of Control in Compliance among Type 2 Diabetic Patients.
- Sensitive and Specific Markers for Detection of Dengue Virus Infection from Suspected Patients in Sivagiri Taluk, Tamil Nadu.
- Linguistic Validation of Clinical COPD Questionnaire (CCQ) in an Indian Regional Language (Kannada).
- Community Mobilisation: A Concept Analysis.
- Adolescents Oral Health - A Review.
- Oral Health Status in Intellectually Disabled - A Review.
- Psychosocial Factors and Bruxism - A Review.
- Wilsons disease: A Review on Clinical Presentation, Diagnostic Methods and Treatment.
- Physiological and Clinical Significance of Srotas.
- Obesity, Physical Activity and Female Fertility-A Review.
- Nodding Syndrome-A Mysterious Disease Affecting Children.
- Electronic Information Seeking Behaviour among Nursing Students and Teachers: A Review.
- Foreign Body Impaction in Oral Cavity.
- A Rare Case of Multiple Dentigerous Cysts in Patient with Osteogenesis Imperfect a Type 1 A: Case Report.
- Combined Vitellointestinal Duct Anomalies with Intestinal Obstruction - A Case Report.
- Familial Ebstein's Anomaly.
- Angiolipoma of Tongue - A Rare Entity.
- Repeat Spinal Anaesthesia after Failed Spinal Block for Emergency Caesarean Section in a Parturient with Kyphoscoliotic Spine Deformity.
- Lemierres Syndrome-Re-Emergence of a Forgotten Disease.
- Pleomorphic Liposarcoma of Rectum: A Rare Entity.
- Increased Insulin Requirement Due To Lipohypertrophy-A Case Report.
- Management of Cervical Spondylosis with Dashamoola Oil Manya Vasti and Internal Medicines-A Case Study.