|Articles from International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR)|
- Conceptual Study of Ayurvedic Management of A.D.H.D. (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) In Children: A Review.
Mushraf Rashid Sayyad
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 254-257
- Emergency Management of Critical CHD in Limited Resource Settings.
Puneet Anand, Anuj Dhyani
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 250-253
- Combined Approach of Mammography and Sonomammogram in the Evaluation of Breast Lesion and Correlation with Histopathology.
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 246-249
- Probiotics - A New Horizon in Prevention of Oral Disease.
Soni Rajput, Manjunath P Puranik, Uma S.R
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 239-245
- Pattern, Purpose and Profile of Travelers Attending Yellow Fever Vaccination Centre in Mumbai.
Dan Amitabha, Singh S K, Khandare K P, M Jalaluddeen, Pasi A R
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 233-238
- Fertility and Maternal Labour Participation in Developing Countries: Evidence from Nigeria.
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 222-232
- Comparison of Stunting and Thinness among Early Adolescents from Government and Private Schools of Dharan, Nepal.
Tripti Shakya, Chandra Bhushan Jha, Sarun Koirala, Anup Ghimire, Nivedita Pandey, Nirdesh Shakya, Uttam Shrestha, Dharnidhar Baral
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 214-221
- Knowledge Regarding Umbilical Cord Stem Cell Therapy among Staff Nurses with the View to Develop Self-Instructional Module.
Amisha S Amin, Vinaya Kumary T, VijiPrasad. C
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 209-213
- Determination of Intercultural Sensitivity of Nursing Students in Turkey.
Sinan Aslan, Dilek Yılmaz, Mert Kartal, Firdevs Erdemir, Hacı Yusuf Güleç
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 202-208
- Comorbid Tobacco Dependence among Patients with Schizophrenia.
Reena George,Sajithkumar P,Raju S, Alphonsa Ancheril
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 198-201
- Metabolic Syndrome among Patients with Schizophrenia Receiving Antipsychotics at Chitwan Medical College, Nepal.
Kalpana Sharma, Mamata Sharma, Shailendra Adhikari, Shankar Dhakal, Bijay Aryal
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 189-197
- To Assess the Knowledge and Attitude of Nurses Regarding Legal Responsibilities towards Patient Care at Selected Hospital, Bangalore.
Pramila Gaudel, Mangaiyarkkarasi K
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 184-188
- Separation Anxiety Level of Children Aged 6-10 Years Residing in School Hostels.
Vidya Kamble, Lily Podder
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 178-183
- Reliability of Nocturnal Enuresis Questionnaire in 6-15 Years Typically Developing School Children.
Neha Gaonkar, Sanjay Parmar, Pooja Desai, Sudeshna Takalkar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 172-177
- Prevalence of Musculoskeletal Pain in Cooking Professionals of Rural Versus Urban Restaurants.
Shrikant Sant, Roopa Kamthe, Sadaf Shaikh, Rohit Gaikwad
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 167-171
- Study of Hand Grip Strength in Indian Population.
Prachita Walankar, Chhaya Verma, Amita Mehta
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 162-166
- Efficacy of Muscle Energy Technique as Compared to Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Technique in Chronic Mechanical Neck Pain: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
Chandani Kumari, Bibhuti Sarkar, Dhruba Banerjee, Sarfaraz Alam, Rachana Sharma, Abhishek Biswas
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 152-161
- Functional Capacity and Quality of Life in Overweight and Obese Children Aged 13-18 Years.
Twinkle Sharma, Shambhovi Mitra
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 146-151
- Chemerin: A Potential Marker of Periodontal Health.
Kith P. Jose, Padma R., Blecit L. Abhraham
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 143-145
- Effect of Age and Body Mass Index on Various Clinical and Anthropometric Parameters of Type 2 Diabetic Patients: A Case-Control Study.
Mohammad Mustufa Khan, Gyanendra Kumar Sonkar, Roshan Alam, Sudhir ,M. Salman Khan, Satyendra Kumar Sonkar, Ajay Kumar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 132-142