| ||RMJ. Year: 2016, Volume: 41, Issue: 4|
- V-Go: The new frontier in management of diabetes
- Diagnostic accuracy of high risk Glasgow Blatchford score and need for endoscopic intervention in upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Pattern and risk factors for stroke in a District Hospital of Johor Malaysia
- Hypertension and health related quality of life: a comparative study
- The influence of cigarette smoking on serum TSH concentration
- Impact of migraine headache on psychosocial life of Type-D personality in medical students
- Knowledge Practice Gap in prenatal diagnosis for β Thalassemia An overview from Pakistan.
- Clinical utility of Red blood cell count, Red cell distribution width: will it provide more accurate differentiation of Beta thalassemia trait and Iron deficiency anemia in pregnancy?
- Prevalence of refractive errors in carpet weavers of Kashmir valley, India
- Risk factors for refractive errors among school going childrens in Wah Cantonment, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Screening for refractive errors and visual impairment among school children in Kohat, Pakistan
- Factors associated with delinquent behaviour of inmates at Naara jail Hyderabad, Pakistan
- Wagners grades in patients undergoing lower extremity amputations in relation to diabetes
- Prevalence of oral cavity cancer according to anatomical sites in Karachi, Pakistan
- Pilonidal sinus; Primary repair versus healing by second intention
- AO external fixator in the management of open fracture of tibia
- Frequency of developmental dysplasia of hip in children having congenital talipes equinovarus
- Prevalence of flat foot among children in schools of University Town Peshawar, Pakistan
- Difference in effects on sleep quality and stress depending on anesthetic methods in women who underwent cesarean section in Korea
- Conventional rearing, caring practices of Infants in Faisalabad, Pakistan
- How lonely are the Internet Users?
- Risk of development of stress in university students
- Nephrotoxicity in experimental rabbits and nephroprotective effect of metformin
- Bioresorbable vascular scaffold thrombosis
- Cervical ectopic thymus: Surgery or conservative management?
- Concealed foreign body aspiration presenting as subcutaneous emphysema
- Kimura disease and anesthetic management: case report and review
- Non-traumatic subarachnoid hemorrhage due to ruptured middle cerebral artery aneurysm in a young lady: A challenge in diagnosis.
- Orbital abscess, a rare complication after facial trauma
- Postoperative residual curarization after sugammadex reversal following a
prolonged rocuronium infusion
- Primary end-to-oblique anastomosis after partial closure of the dilated proximal bowel in type IIIa ileal atresia: a case report
- Fetus in fetu : A case report
- Experience of GLP-1 agonist Exenatide in the management of type 2 diabetic obese Pakistani patients
Letter to the Editor
- Which neuromuscular blocker is better in emergency kit for urgent intubation, vecronium vs rocuronium?