| ||Natl J Med Res. Year: 2016, Volume: 6, Issue: 1|
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
- Prevalence of raised inter-arm BP difference in young healthy adults A cross sectional study.
- Effect of Chronic Alcohol Intake on Auditory System with Changes in Auditory Brainstem Evoked Responses
- Outcome of Chemotherapy in Lung Cancer: Our Experience At A Rural Tertiary Care Hospital in Central India
- Clinical examination and foot pressure analysis of diabetic foot: Prospective analytical study in Indian diabetic patients.
- Prevalence of Vitamin-A deficiency & refractive errors in primary school-going children
- Effects of Tadalafil on cardiopulmonary haemodynamics in patients of chronic pulmonary diseases with pulmonary hypertension. A pilot study
- A Study on Awareness of Tobacco Use and Cancer Risk Among Medical Students
- A Study to Evaluate and Compare the Efficacy and Safety of Topical Cyclosporine A 0.5% with Topical Placebo (Artificial Tears) in Alleviating the Principal Signs Associated with Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
- Prevalence and risk factors of non fatal road traffic accidents in a community setting of district Dehradun
- Study on clinicoepidemiological pattern of foreign bodies in Otorhinolaryngology and associated morbidities
- A prospective study of comparison between Open Gastrojejunostomy and Laparoscopic Assisted Gastrojejunostomy in patients of post corrosive ingestion pyloric stenosis.
- Study of Change In Macular Volume With Uncontrolled HbA1c Levels in a Diabetic patient in absence of Diabetic Macular Oedema
- Evaluation of visual outcome of cataract surgery in rural eye-camps in the state of Maharashtra.
- Assessment of the profile of psychiatric manifestations in cannabis users: A cross sectional study
- Effects of intrathecal Bupivacaine with normal saline versus Bupivacaine with Fentanyl in patients undergoing surgery
- Scientific Validation of Disease Diagnosis System, Using Human Energy Field (Aura) For GIT Cases
- Evaluation of Stress urinary incontinence among non pregnant female patients in a tertiary care hospital
- Incidence and Treatment Abandonment in Teen And Young Adult Cancers
- A radiographic study of rib anomalies in patients of various chest diseases belonging to north Indian population at a tertiary care centre
- Study of clinical profile and complications of Dengue fever in Tertiary care hospital of Puna City
- A study of visual problems in children scoring low grades and those with lack of concentration at school in Pune city
- A Study on Comparison of Intravenous Butorphanol with Intravenous Fentanyl for Premedication in General Anesthesia
- Comparison Of haemodynamic fluctuation of intravenous Ketamine with intravenous Propofol Fentanyl combination in short surgical procedure
- Trends of Nosocomial Infections in A Private hospital of Surat, Gujarat
- Using the methodology of wavelet analysis for processing images of cytology preparations
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis in chicken pox
- Retrocaval /circumcaval ureter: rare congenital anomaly of ureter or inferior vena cava
- Mesenteric Panniculitis- A Case Report