Follow on Twitter|
Subscribe to List
Directory for Medical Articles
ScopeMed Journal Selection Policy
ScopeMed is an online bibliographic citation Directory for Medical Articles.
It is aimed to provide access to the world's biomedical journal literature.
The decision whether or not to index a journal for this service is made by Scientific and Technical Teams of ScopeMed, based on considerations of both scientific and technical quality.
Scientific and Technical Teams of ScopeMed review proposed and indexed journals and assess the quality of their contents. As a result of these reviews, currently indexed titles may be removed and new titles may be added.
Review is an ongoing process and continue through the year. But reviewing of a proposed journal may take months.
The readers of Scopemed are academicians, health care practitioners, administrators, researchers and students whose needs vary considerably.
ScopeMed efforts to meet all of the needs of users, so the content, format, and structure of the journals should meet some criteria.
Please consider the following items as a general guide in order to be indexed in ScopeMed, but you should be aware of that the selection is mainly depend on examining of Scientific and Technical Teams of ScopeMed.
- The proposed journals for review should contain articles predominantly on core biomedical subjects.
- Journal must have an ISSN.
- Journal content should be issued at least one year under a common title.
- Journal should be a collection of articles by different authors.
- Journal should be intended to be published indefinitely.
- Every words in titles of articles should not be CAPITALIZED. They should be in sentence mode.
- Fulltext of Articles should be available online (open access or restricted).
- Journal should be accessible online.
Editors or publishers who would like to have their journal reviewed for possible indexing in ScopeMed should fill and submit the following form.
All fields are required!
Any inaccurate information will cause REJECTION of your application!
Follow ScopeMed on Twitter
Job Opportunities/Service Offers
eJPort Journal Hosting
Terms & Conditions
Suggest a Journal
The articles in Scopemed are open access articles licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/) which permits unrestricted, non-commercial use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the work is properly cited.
ScopeMed is a Database Service for Scientific Publications. Copyright © ScopeMed® Information Services.