|17 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Alteration of antioxidant enzymes and oxidative stress in elderly patient.
Seema L. Jawalekar1, Anil K. Bhutey2, Aarti Karnik3, Vasant T. Surve4
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2013; 2(1): 37-43.
- Stress among Doctors Doing Residency: A Cross-Sectional Study at a Tertiary Care Hospital in the City of Mumbai
Aarti G Sahasrabuddhe; S R Suryawanshi; Suman Rai Bhandari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 21-24.
- Histopathological Changes Induced By Radiofrequency Excision: A Case Report.
Aarti B Bhattacharya, Sunil K Gupta, Shamima, D B Singh, Priyankar Sharma
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(9): 352-354.
- Pre-hypertension and Hypertension and its Determinants among School Adolescents of Rural Area of Indore- A Cross Sectional Study
Jayashri Bute; Aarti Sahsrabudhhe; Vinod Arora; Harilal Dabhi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 358-363.
- Factors Influencing Medication Adherence among Hypertensive Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Pune, Maharashtra
Aarti M Nagarkar; Swapnil A Gadhave; Ishor Sharma; Ankita Choure; Donald Morisky
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 559-563.
- Clinical Profile of Pancytopenia in Adults and Its Response to Therapy.
Akshay Navalkishor Lakhotia, Swati C. Aundhkar, S.A. Lomate, Aarti S. Heda, Nikhil G. Panpalia, Kushal N. Choraria
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(5): 100-107.
- Measles, mumps and rubella vaccine as an intralesional immunotherapy in treatment of warts
Aarti N. Shah, Dhara Patel, Vaaruni Ravishankar
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(2): 472-476.
- Determinants of occupational exposure to blood borne pathogens among resident doctors in a tertiary care hospital in the city of Mumbai
Aarti G Sahasrabuddhe
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1014-1017.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta; Alpa Gupta; Sanober Wasim; Aarti Kotwal; Nowneet Kumar Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- Unilateral high division of brachial artery and its clinical significance
Aarti Rohilla, Priyanka Parmar, Kamal Singh, Jyoti Rohilla
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(12): 5513-5515.
- Relapse of Takayasu’s arteritis with tuberculosis relapse: a rare presentation
Sunil Chandrasen Chand, Aarti Ashok Gupta, Prasad Muley, Dulari Jitendra Gandhi
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 314-316.
- Adenosine deaminase and interferon-gamma in diagnosis of tubercular pleural effusion
Varuna Jethani, Girish Sindhwani, Vinit Mehrotra, Aarti Kotwal, Rakhee Khanduri
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 3951-3955.
- Biodiversity and Abundance of Benthic Macro Invertebrates Community 0f Datte-Da-Talab Pond, Birpur (J&K) India
K.K. Sharma, Neha Antal*, Sarbjeet Kour, Aarti Devi and Vipulab Sharma
. 2013; 3(1): 13-17.
- Co-existence of Riche-Cannieu communications and Berretinni communications
Aarti Rohilla, Jyoti Rohilla, Kamal Singh, Gopal Gupta, Sudha Chhabra
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(4): 1758-1760.
- Abnormal vulval lesions: diagnosis and management
Aarti Kothari, Usha Parekh, Rashmi Mahajan
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(9): 3242-3248.
- Amarkand: A comprehensive review on its ethnopharmacology, nutritional aspects and taxonomy
Aarti Nilesh Narkhede, Deepak Mahadeo Kasote, Aniket Arun Kuvalekar, Abhay Madhukar Harsulkar, Suresh Dyandeo Jagtap
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 198-204.
- Analytical method development and validation for simultaneous estimation of Teneligliptin hydrobromide hydrate and Metformin hydrochloride from it’s pharmaceutical dosage form by three different UV spectrophotometric methods
Ashim Kumar Sen, Denish N. Hinsu, Dhanya B. Sen, Aarti S. Zanwar, Rajesh A. Maheshwari, Vikas R. Chandrakar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 157-165.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW