|64 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Adnexal torsion-symptoms, diagnosis and management: a review of literature
Nidhi Jain, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Anshika Lekhi
. 2016; 5(5): 1276-1284.
- An unusual complex mullerian anomaly: case report
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Sravani Chithra, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(6): 2026-2028.
- Endometrial carcinoma in young women: management options and its review
Anshika Lekhi, Rahul Manchanda, Nidhi Jain, Sravani Chithra, Hena Kausar
. 2016; 5(4): 944-947.
- Placental polyp: a diagnostic dilemma
Sravani Chithra. Ch, Rahul Manchanda, Anshika Lekhi, Nidhi Jain
. 2016; 5(7): 2069-2073.
- A Study of Morbidity Pattern in Indoor Patients in a Tertiary Care Hospital in Lucknow
Deepak Chopra, Shilpi Manchanda, Sakshi Manchanda, Nidhi Jauhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(4): 169-173.
- Ruptured primary ovarian pregnancy: a rare cause of haemoperitoneum - two case reports and review of literature
Renuka Malik, Kavita Manchanda
. 2016; 5(6): 2043-2046.
- JESS under local anesthesia: a minimally invasive technique for proximal humeral fractures
Abhay Manchanda, Satya Narayan Shukla, Abhilash Shishodiya, Vineet Kumar Gohiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 647-650.
- Abnormal umbilical artery Doppler in third trimester and perinatal outcome: a retrospective study
Shiny Varghese, Gagandeep Kour, Kanika Manchanda, Tapasya Dhar
. 2016; 5(7): 2196-2199.
- Frequency of different shell color and its effect on the fertility and hatchability in Black rock, Gramapriya and Vanaraja breeds of chicken
Abhay Kumar, Keshab Das, K. Mukherjee, A. Bharti, A.K. Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 594-598.
- Effect of female sex hormones on central auditory conductivity in young rural females in Bathinda district of Punjab.
Sandeep Kaur, Anshul Bansal, Kailash Chander Manchanda, Annu Maheshwari
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 124-128.
- Depression among the Elderly: A Cross Sectional Study In A Rural Community of South India
Poonam Ramesh Naik, Abhay Subhashrao Nirgude
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 394-397.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Understand the Factors Affecting Intake of Supplementary Nutrition Among Children Registered with ICDS Anganwadis
Mohamedanas M Patni, Abhay Kavishwar, Mohmmedirfan H Momin, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 59-64.
- A retrospective comparative study of feto-maternal outcome in first and second stage caesarean section
Nidhi Jain, Prabha Lal
. 2016; 5(7): 2282-2286.
- MINIMIZING DELAY AND MAXIMIZING LIFETIME FOR WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS WITH ANYCAST
Abhay Raman, Ankit Kr. Singh, Abhishek Rai
Institute of Technology & Management
. 2013; 1(2): 96-99.
- A Descriptive Study of Family Planning Services and Their Outcome in a Tribal Area of South Gujarat
Hetav B Sadadiwala, Abhay Kavishvar, Naresh T Chauhan, Gaurishankar B Verma, Tarlika C Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 212-216.
- A Cross- Sectional Study to Assess Health Status of Children In Urban Slum In Sagar City
Ragini Shrivastava, Abhay Kumar Choudhary , Jagrati Kiran Nagar, Rituja Kaushal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 601-604.
- FORMULATION AND EVALUATION OF NANO PARTICULATE DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM FOR AN EFFECTIVE TREATMENT OF ACNE
ISHRAT S. CHHOWALA, DEVARSHI MADHUBHAI JANI, DR ABHAY DHARAMSI, DR. GAJANAN SHINDHE, DR. RAKESH PATEL.
. 2018; 8(2): 14-26.
- Stress Factors and Way of Coping amongst the Students of Medical College
Harishchandra D Gore, Ashok D Shelke, Abhay B Mane, Kartiki R Nanaware , Sachin A Gawade, Kevin Fernandez
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 653-656.
- Domestic Violence Against Married Women In Rural Area Of Wardha District: A Community Based Cross Sectional Study
Meenakshi P Khapre , Sonali G Chaudhary, Raviprakash D Meshram , Abhay B Mudey , Smrutiranjan C Nayak, Vasant V Wagh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 355-358.
- Factors identifying babies at risk for significant hyperbilirubinemia: a prospective study conducted at a tertiary care center
Anjali V. Kale, Pooja K. Sharma, Abhay I. Jain, Bharatkumar K. Gajare
. 2016; 3(4): 1262-1266.
- A prospective comparative study of intestinal anastomosis, single layer extramucosal versus double layer
Pravin P. Dandi, Abhay S. Aaudichya, Iliyas A. Juneja, Bhavesh V. Vaishnani, Jatin G. Bhatt
. 2015; 3(8): 2099-2104.
- A comparative study of efficacy of gabapentin in inflammation induced neuropathic animal pain models with conventional analgesic diclofenac
Arunim Swarup, Ruchika Agarwal, Sunil Malhotra, Abhay Shankar Dube
. 2016; 4(5): 1429-1432.
- A study on quantitative effect of supplementary nutrition provided in anganwadis in predicting physical growth of pre-schoolers
Mohamedanas Mohamedfaruk Patni, Abhay Bhaskar Kavishvar, Mohmmedirfan Hanifbhai Momin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1011-1016.
- The effect of maternal anthropometric characteristics and social factors on birth weight of child in small town hospital of Gandevi block of Navsari district.
Nitin Solanki, Abhay Kavishwar, Vipul Chaudhari, Nilay Chhasatiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 32-37.
- A comparative study of use of negative drain in lichenstein repair for large inguinal hernia repair
Abhay Kumar Aaudichya, Bhavesh Vaishnani, Ilias Juneja, Ajay Rajyaguru, Pravin Dandi, Rahul Singh
. 2016; 4(6): 2054-2058.
- Scrotal hydatidosis: a case report and review of literature
Rajkumar Sharma, Ramesh Bharti, Abhay Singh, Ankit Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(4): 714-716.
- Transfusion Transmitted Infections among Voluntary Blood Donors of South Gujarat, India: A Secondary Data Analysis
Ankita Shah, Paras Udhreja, Abhay Kavishvar, * MohamedAnas Patni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 677-680.
- Assessment of perception for objectively structured viva voce amongst undergraduate medical students and teaching faculties in a medical college of central India
Gargi Dangre-Mudey, Sachin Damke, Neelima Tankhiwale, Abhay Mudey
. 2016; 4(7): 2951-2954.
- Role of Ghrelin in regulation of growth hormone secretion by Ghrelin-Pituitary-GH axis linkage
Mahalaqua Nazli Khatib, Shilpa Gaidhane, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 425-429.
- Solitary sterile neonatal liver abscess in an infant
Minhajuddin Ahmed, Sona Chowdhary, Abhay Kumar, Manal Ashraf Ali
. 2014; 1(3): 187-189.
- Study of multiple casual factors associated with varying degree of anaemia among rural pregnant women
Meenakshi Khapre, Raviprakash Meshram, Abhay Mudey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 268-272.
- Ghrelin for regulating appetite and energy balance: A systematic review
Mahalaqua Nazli Khatib, Mahnaaz Khatib, Shilpa Gaidhane, Abhay Gaidhane, Quazi Syed Zahiruddin
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 101-105.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of pKa and Log P of Risperidone
Sunil Kumar Dubey, Gautam Singhvi, Abhay Tyagi, Himanshu Agarwal, K. V. Krishna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 155-158.
- Difference in pulmonary function test among the athletic and sedentary population
ShobhaRani Vedala, Niranjan Paul, Abhay B Mane
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 118-123.
- Investigating diphtheria outbreak: A qualitative study in rural area
Narendra Patil, Nilesh Gawade, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 513-516.
- Study of psychological stress among undergraduate medical students of government medical college, Surat.
Priti Solanky, Binita Desai, Abhay Kavishwar, S. L. Kantharia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 38-42.
- Cancer oesophagus: is sequential chemo radiation better in elderly patients or patients with severe dysphagia?
Narendra Rathore, Poonam Chand Bana, Arvind Kumar Shukla, Abhay Kumar Jain, Vikram Singh Rajpurohit, Kiran Intodia
. 2016; 4(7): 3013-3019.
- Perception of Poor People Regarding Changes in Social Aspects of Life after Resettling From Slum to Colony
Saurabh R Parmar, MohhamedAnas M Patni, Abhay B Kavishvar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 26-30.
- Comparative analysis of sympathetic nervous system activity in pre‑menopausal and post-menopausal women
Sheveta Dureja, Vikram Bhandari, Kailash Chander Manchanda, Ram Sarup Sharma, Mridu Gupta, Rachna Bachhel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 968-971.
- Diabetes and depression: Impact of depression on self-care among patients with type 2 diabetes
Ayesha Siddiqua Nawaz, Abhay B Mane, M R Ramakrishna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 901-905.
- Cultural disgrace among tuberculosis patients in Sagar district of Madhya Pardesh in India
Talha Saad, Abhay Shashin Tirkey, Wahid Khan
. 2016; 4(2): 562-566.
- Hepatoprotective activity of Chenopodium album Linn: in vitro and in vivo studies
Nilesh Kumar Jain, Abhay Kumar Singhai
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2012; 2(4): 331-336.
- Vitamin D status in outpatient department patients: a retrospective study
Niru Chhetri, Ajit Chhetri, Gora Chand Bhattacharya, Arati Mukherjee, Sandip Sen, Abhay Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2276-2280.
- Study of clinical, etiological, and biochemical profile of patients with liver abscess: A prospective study
Abhay S Tirkey Maneesh Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 905-908.
- Sclerosing stromal tumour of ovary
Chitrawati B. Gargade, Abhay Y. Desai, Dnyaneshwar C. Shirsat
. 2016; 5(6): 2037-2040.
- Validity and Reliability of Marathi Version of Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale as a Screening Tool for Post Natal Depression
Meenakshi Khapre, Nikhil Dhande, Abhay Mudey
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 116-121.
- Knowledge regarding breastfeeding and factors associated with its practice among postnatal mothers in central India
Abhay Kumar Choudhary, Vishal Bankwar, Asha Choudhary
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 973-976.
- Individual and community level response for pulmonary tuberculosis patients in India
Talha Saad, Abhay S. Tirkey, Jamal Akhtar
. 2016; 4(1): 262-267.
- Association between Maternal Age at Childbirth and Infant Health Outcome in a Prospective Birth Cohort from a Small Town Hospitals of Southern Gujarat
Nitin Solanki, Rakesh Shah, Abhay Kavishwar, Vipul Chaudhari
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 257-261.
- A study to understand the livelihood issues affecting people resettled from slums to economically weaker section AWAS (dwelling) in Surat city
Saurabh R Parmar, Abhay B Kavishvar, MohhamedAnas M Patni, Hitesh Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1859-1862.
- Prebiotics - The New Feed Supplement for Dairy Calf
Abhishek Kumar Singh, Shilpi Kerketta, Ravindra Kumar Yogi, Abhay Kumar, Lamella Ojha
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 1-17.
- A Study on Social Phobia and Functional Disability among University Students of Dakshina Kannada District
MD Shoeeb Akram, Poonam Naik, Abhay S Nirgude
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 909-913.
- Antidiabetic activity of alcoholic extract of Neem (Azadirachta Indica) root bark
Prabhakar Patil, Sudha Patil, Abhay Mane, Sushilkumar Verma
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(2): 142-146.
- The role of casein phosphopeptide-amorphous calcium phosphate products in remineralization of incipient enamel lesions and its substantivity
Abhay Taranath, Deepika Pai, Kalyan Chakravarthy
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2014; 4(1): 67-70.
- Respiratory Morbidity and Peak Expiratory Flow Rate among Rice Mill Workers in a Rural Area of South India
Poonam R Naik, Abhay S Nirgude, Peddi Megana
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 246-249.
- Occupational hazards awareness and preventive practices among students of a dental institution in South India
Ravi Kant Singh, Abhay Taranath Kamath, Manish Kumar Bhagania, Tanvi Bansal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2312-2315.
- Study of cardiovascular responses to sustained handgrip and change in posture in Type II diabetes mellitus patients
Mohammed Suhail, Abhay D Hatekar, Sayed Badar Azhar Daimi, Ashfak Ahmed Hussain, Khaled Mohsin Badaam
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1144-1148.
- A cross-sectional study of gender preference among married urban women of Central India
Sameer Golawar, Abhay Bhaurao Chavan, Dinkar Kherodkar, Prakash Bhatkule
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 72-75.
- Cardiovascular effects of ghrelin in heart failure: A systematic review
Mahalaqua Nazli Khatib, Shilpa Gaidhane, Padam Simkhada, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 756-763.
- Amarkand: A comprehensive review on its ethnopharmacology, nutritional aspects and taxonomy
Aarti Nilesh Narkhede, Deepak Mahadeo Kasote, Aniket Arun Kuvalekar, Abhay Madhukar Harsulkar, Suresh Dyandeo Jagtap
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 198-204.
- Depression among the elderly: A cross-sectional study in an urban community
Ravindra Yallappa Mandolikar, Poonam Naik, MD Shoeeb Akram, Abhay Subhashrao Nirgude
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 318-322.
- Treatment-seeking behaviour and community perceptions regarding malaria in Surat city
Anjali Modi, Sukesha Gamit, Sankalp Raj Choudhary, Rohit Parmar, Prakash Goghara, Abhay Kavishvar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 345-349.
- A Rapid and Simple High Performance Thin Layer Chromatographic Method for Simultaneous Analysis of β-sitosterol-D-glucoside, gallic acid, withaferin A and withanolide A in Ashvagandharishta
Prashant D Bhondave, Sachin E Potawale, Satish Y Gabhe, Abhay M Harsulkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(7): 082-087.
- Prevalence pattern of road traffic accidents in developing countries—a systematic review
Mahafroz Khatib, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahir Quazi, Nazli Khatib
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1324-1333.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW