|38 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Toxic metals levels in cord and maternal blood and possible association with low birth weight of babies
Osaretin James Agbonlahor; Abiodun Mathias Emokpae; Andrew Ehiozee Evbuomwan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 9-14.
- Health risk assessments of some toxic metals in stockfish sold in Nigeria.
Abiodun Mathias Emokpae, Blessing Ehiaghe Omongbale
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2016; 5(1): 13-17.
- Association of foetal haemoglobin with Pancreatic enzymes in Sickle cell disease patients in Benin City, Nigeria.
Mathias Abiodun Emokpae, Idahosa Ehioghae
International Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 3(1): 5-8.
- Association of seminal plasma cadmium levels with semen quality in non-occupationally exposed infertile Nigerian males
Mathias Abiodun Emokpae, Christian Ajiri Adobor
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(1): 40-43.
- Early Effects of Dry Needling and Low Level Laser Therapy in Chronic Tennis Elbow- An Experimental Study.
Sukumar S, Lawrence Mathias, Subhashchandra Rai
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(1): 187-196.
- Effectiveness of Semi-Fowler’s Position on Maternal Parameters and Fetal Heart Rate in Primigravid Women during Second Stage of Labour.
Alphilin Jose, Aileen Mathias
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(7): 283-289.
- ETIOLOGY AND TREATMENT OUTCOME OF PEDESTRIANS WITH TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURIES FROM ROAD TRAFFIC CRASHES
Nnadi, Mathias O N, Bankole, Olufemi B, Fente Beleudanyo G
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2015; 4(4): 861-864.
- Morbid Obesity and Supraglottic Airway Devices
Ben Babu Kurien, Sampathila Padmanabha, Vincent Mathias
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(1): 44-48.
- GRIP STRENGTH AND HAND FUNCTION CHANGES IN UNILATERAL CERVICAL RADICULOPATHY
Mohamed Faisal C.K., Nirmal Mathew, Lawrence Mathias, Ajith S.
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2012; 4(21): 82-90.
- Contraception Practices in a Southwestern Nigerian Urban Population.
Olaiya Paul Abiodun, Saheed Opeyemi Usman, Joshua Olomide, Sanni Hamza, Afusat Adesina
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(7): 264-269.
- To study and compare the obstetric and neonatal outcome of pregnancies complicated with hypothyroidism amongst antenatally detected and treated hypothyroid patients and patients found to be hypothyroid at the time of labor
Parmanand K. Shah, Hemangi K. Chaudhari, Delina A. Mathias
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(7): 2097-2100.
- To study and compare the effectiveness of transobturator tape versus Kelly’s repair in the treatment of female stress urinary incontinence
Delina A. Mathias, Deepali S. Kharat, Michelle N. Fonseca
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(10): 3336-3338.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of HIV control measures in rural communities in Osun state. South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Olarewaju Abiodun Oluwatoyin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 243-248.
- 24 month follow-up effects of dry needling in a patient with bilateral cervicogenic headache: a case report
Sukumar Shanmugam, Lawrence Mathias
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2017; 6(1): 60-65.
- Prevalence and Attitude of Women to Spousal Physical Abuse in Pregnancy in a Niger Delta Community of Nigeria
Augustine Vincent Umoh, Gabriel Mathias Abah, Wilson Emurobohwo Ugege, Emmanuel Columba Inyangetoh
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2012; 11(6): 731-736.
- Ethnomedical survey and safety evaluation of traditional eye medicines used in Misungwi District, Tanzania
Sheila M Maregesi; Charles W Messo; Juma Mathias
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2017; 6(1): 75-83.
- Contraceptive uptake among women attending family planning clinic in a Nigerian tertiary health facility: a 6 year review
Adebimpe O. Ijarotimi, Babatola Bakare, Olusegun O. Badejoko, Akintunde O. Fehintola, Olabisi M. Loto, Earnest O. Orji, Abiodun S. Adegoke
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 721-724.
- Breastfeeding profile and practice of Nigerian mothers: a cross-sectional survey
Chidozie Emmanuel Mbada, Adekemi Eunice Olowokere, Joel Olayiwola Faronbi, Funmilola Adenike Faremi, Monisola Omoyeni Oginni, Folasade Christianah Oyinlola-Aromolaran, Emmanuel Abiodun Odeyemi, Oluwakemi Ajoke Augustine
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(4): 969-976.
- EFFECT OF WARM UP ON HAMSTRING FLEXIBILITY USING SIT AND REACH TEST ON YOUNG ADULTS
Adlin Preema Mathias, Joseph Oliver Raj
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2015; 4(4): 205-208.
- Knowledge, attitude and risky sexual behaviour on HIV/AIDS amongst commercial motorcyclists in Osogbo, Osun State, South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday, Odu Olusola, Bamidele James, Olarewaju Abiodun
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 104-109.
- Perception of senior resident doctors in Nigeria about lassa fever
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi; Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye; Ayodeji Kayode Adefemi
American Journal of Preventive Medicine and Public Health. 2017; 1(1): 27-34.
- Dry Needling Effects on Non-Specific Cervical Radiculopathic Pain and Dysfunction:-A Case Report
Sukumar Shanmugam, Kavitha Shetty, Lawrence Mathias
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2015; 4(4): 21-25.
- Dry needling on tendons and myofascial trigger points in post-traumatic stiffness of elbow: a case report
Sukumar Shanmugam, Kavitha Shetty, Lawrence Mathias, Rebecca Santhumayor
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(6): 1529-1532.
- Gestational headaches: characteristics and influencing factors in South-Western Nigeria
Philip Babatunde Adebayo, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olukayode Abayomi, Adeseye Abiodun Akintunde
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(3): 678-683.
- Critical review of hypercalcemia
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley; Chidozie Elochukwu Agu; Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 3-8.
- Is Executive function a significant predictor for risk of fall among elderly population? – A cross sectional study
Pereira Adelyn Mathias, Viswambharan Jidesh, Rengaramanujam R. Kanagaraj, Vanitha D’Souza
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2016; 5(4): 126-129.
- Prevalence of gastrointestinal symptoms and related drug use among pregnant women of South-Western Nigeria
Abiodun Christopher Jemilohun, Adeniyi Olanipekun Fasanu, Aramide Mikhail Tijani, Olayinka Gbenga Stanley
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(5): 1464-1470.
- Myocardial Protection in Minimally Invasive Mitral Valve Surgery: Comparison of the Cold-Blood Cardioplegia of the Bretschneider Solution and the Warm-Blood Cardioplegia of the Calafiore Protocol
Inna Kammerer, Ragi Nagib, Gernot Hipp, Markus Preßmar, Mathias Hansen, Ulrich FW Franke
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2012; 1(1): 14-21.
- Review on diagnosis of acute pancreatitis
Ikenna Kingsley Uchendu; Chidozie Elochukwu Agu; Oliver Chukwuma Orji; Mercillina Chioma Offor; Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(2): 76-81.
- PREVALENCE AND DISTRIBUTION PATTERN OF DYSLIPIDEMIA IN A SEMI-URBAN COMMUNITY IN SOUTH WESTERN NIGERIA
Ifeoluwa Silvanus Abiodun, Temitope Oyewole Olusanya, Oluwakemi Anike Ladipo, Aminat Oluwadamilola Oluberu
International Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 6(1): 6-9.
- Prevention of unintended pregnancies in Nigeria; the effect of socio-demographic characteristic on the knowledge and use of emergency contraceptives among female university students
Olumide A. Abiodun, John Sotunsa, Olusoji Jagun, Bukola Faturoti, Franklin Ani, Imaralu John, Agboola Taiwo, Ogechukwu Taiwo
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 755-764.
- Anti-hyperlipidemic effect of crude methanolic extracts of Glycine max (soy bean) on high cholesterol diet-fed albino rats
Uchendu Ikenna Kingsley; Onwukwe Okechukwu Steven; Chidozie Elochukwu Agu; Oliver Chukwuma Orji; Blessing Eluke Chekwube; Tochi Faith Nwosu
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2017; 7(1): 34-40.
- Extracts of Codiaeum variegatum (L.) A. Juss is Cytotoxic on Human Leukemic, Breast and Prostate Cancer Cell Lines
Mathias Tawiah Anim, Christopher Larbie, Regina Appiah-Opong, Isaac Tuffour, Kofi Baffour-Awuah Owusu, Abigail Aning
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 087-093.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- HIV Preventive Measures among Adolescents Attending Secondary Schools in an Urban Community in Southwestern Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi; Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye; James Olusegun Bamidele; Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju; Saliu Abdulsalam
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(4): 1614-26.
- Sexual Risk Behaviours among Adolescents attending Secondary Schools in a Southwestern State in Nigeria
Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adefisoye Adewole, Oluwaseyi Israel, Abiola Temitayo-Uboh
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 176-180.
- Respiratory symptoms and peak expiratory flow among sawmill workers in south western Nigeria
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adenike I Olugbenga-Bello, James O Bamidele, Olugbemiga L Abodunrin, Olukemi A Sabageh
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(3): 141-146.
- Ameliorative potential of Aframomum melegueta extract in cadmium-induced hepatic damage and oxidative stress in male Wistar rats
Babatunji Emmanuel Oyinloye, Basiru Olaitan Ajiboye, Oluwafemi Adeleke Ojo, Habiba M. Musa, Sunday Amos Onikanni, Abiodun Ayodele Ojo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(7): 094-099.