|2717 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Myxoid liposarcoma presenting like a cystic neck swelling
Harmeet Sahni, Raj Gautam, Vikash Lal, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Karishma Palshetkar, Aditya Oak
. 2015; 3(5): 1281-1284.
- Sigmoid perforation post laser ablation of fistula in ano
Raj Gautam, Harmeet Sahni, Vikash Lal, Mithilesh Ghosalkar, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Sandesh Deolekar, Aditya Oak, Abhishek Mahadik
. 2015; 3(6): 1551-1553.
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY METHOD FOR ANALYSIS OF PIPERINE, RIFAMPICIN AND ISONIAZID IN ANIMAL AND DRUG DOSAGE FORM
Amit Singh, Smita Verma, Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Chhotelal, Nouh M H Al Jarari, Ajay Pal Singh, Neeraj Kumar Fuloria
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 72-81.
- Sodium valproate induced Stevens Johnson syndrome and hepatitis in a pediatric patient: a case report
Vinodkumar Mugada, Ravishankar Kakarparthy, Bharath Kumar Ayinampudi, Anuradha Gunda
. 2016; 4(7): 3058-3060.
- A study on relationship of facebook and game addictive behaviour with personality traits among medical students
Vijay Kumar Saini, Girish Chandra Baniya, K. K. Verma, Aditya Soni, Santosh Kumar Kesharwani
. 2016; 4(8): 3492-3497.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar, Ganesh Kumar S, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- Categorization, appraisal and reporting of medication errors ascertained in medical ward of tertiary care hospital
Vinodkumar Mugada, Reethu Chowdary Devineni, Reena Mounika Pendyala, Dilipkumar Vempati, Sarathchandra Kuchi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(5): 109-114.
- Enteric Fever presenting as Palatal palsy , Cerebellar ataxia and Severe Thrombocytopenia: A case report
Nivedita Sharma, Piyush Gautam, Naveen Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 407-408.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- Community Psychiatry in India Needs a Holistic Approach
Ranabir Pal, Swapan Kumar Paul, Gautam Sarker, Pandurang V Thatkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 634-639.
- Assessment of cardiovascular changes among chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients at rural tertiary care center of Northern India
Adesh Kumar, Ashish Kumar Gupta, Aditya Kumar Gautam, Bal Krishna Kushwaha, Prashant Yadav, Vijay Kumar Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1320-1324.
- Study of serum C-reactive protein levels in acute exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients
Sourabh Pahuja, Prashant Yadav, Aditya Kumar Gautam, Anand Kumar, Avdhesh Kumar, Sudhir Chaudhri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 694-699.
- Giant adrenal myelolipoma - clinical spectrum and management: a single centre experience
Santosh Kumar, Ankur Mittal, Aditya Prakash Sharma, Abhinandan Mukhopadhyay
. 2016; 4(11): 4889-4893.
- Drug Utilization Evaluation of Anticancer Drugs in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital: a Descriptive Observational Study
Vinodkumar Mugada, Aswinichand Paruchuri, Mounika Munagala
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 098-101.
- A case of tuberous sclerosis - presenting as febrile seizures with status epilepticus
Siddaraju M. L., Kedarnath Reddy T., Aditya Kumar Bandari
. 2016; 3(1): 281-284.
- Study of health status of street children in Khammam City of Andhra Pradesh
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Sampat Momula, Ravi Kumar B P
. 2014; 2(4): 1500-1503.
- Prescribing Paradigm in a Rural Hospital of West Bengal
Somenath Ghosh, Gautam Sarker, Arpita Ghosh, Samir Dasgupta, Swapan Kumar Paul, Ranabir Pal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 565-568.
- Osteogenesis imperfecta type 111
Rugmini Kamalammal,Venkatamurthy M, Aditya Kumar Bandari
. 2016; 3(1): 268-270.
- Prevalence of multiple nutritional deficiencies among the street children of Khammam City of Telangana State
Aditya Suryabhan Berad, Ravi Kumar BP, Sampat Momula
. 2015; 3(6): 1405-1407.
- Supplementation of 9-cis retinoic acid in the in vitro maturation medium increase blastocyst development rate and quality
Rabiul Islam, Gautam Kumar Deb, Md. Ahsanul Kabir, Md. Faizul Hossain Miraz, Talukder Nurun Nahar, S. M. Jahangir Hossain, Sudip Paul
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(4): 516-520.
- KNOWLEDGE TOWARDS CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATION AMONG MOTHERS & REASONS FOR INCOMPLETE IMMUNIZATION
Vinodkumar Mugada, Srujana Chandrabhotla, Divya Sai Kaja, Satya Gopala Krishna Machara
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 157-161.
- “Not all hemoptysis is tuberculosis—think of other etiologies.” A lesson from a chest clinic in a rural tertiary care center in central India
Adesh Kumar, Ashish Kumar Gupta, Aditya Kumar Gautam, Somnath Bhattacharya, Prashant Yadav, Bal Krishna Kushwaha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1662-1664.
- Estimation of Growth Curve Parameters Using Non-Linear Growth Curve Models in Sonadi Sheep.
Lokesh Gautam, Vishnu Kumar, Hina Ashraf Waiz and Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 104-113.
- Single atrium - a rare case report
Jyoti Prasad Kalita, Manuj Kumar Saikia, Amitav Sharma, Biswajeet Saikia, Gautam Chandra Das
. 2016; 4(7): 3074-3076.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of pKa and Log P of Risperidone
Sunil Kumar Dubey, Gautam Singhvi, Abhay Tyagi, Himanshu Agarwal, K. V. Krishna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 155-158.
- Shoulder dystocia, a rare complication of ruptured uterus: a case report and review
. 2013; 2(4): 691-694.
- Knowledge about Tuberculosis and Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis among Interns
Patle Rupali A, Khakse Gautam M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 51-53.
- VEBEK-Working & Functionalities
Aditya Shukla, Anurag Pandey, Saurabh Srivastava
. 2013; 1(2): 134-142.
- CLINICAL PROFILE OF INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASES CASES
Gagiya Ashok K, Suthar Hemang N, Bhagat Gautam R
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 2-4.
- Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Blood Donation in Rural Puducherry, India
Umakant G Shidam, Subitha Lakshminarayanan, Suman Saurabh, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 64-68.
- Knowledge and Practice Regarding Oral Rehydration Therapy for Acute Diarrhoea among Mothers of Under-Five Children in an Urban Area of Puducherry, India
Suman Saurabh, Umakant G Shidam, Manjula Sinnakirouchenan, Mohsina Subair, Loo Guo Hou, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 100-104.
- A study of hypertension epidemiology among urban population of Malwa region, India
Abhishek Singhai, Aditya Punjabi
. 2016; 4(1): 294-297.
- Chronic diarrhea in North Indian children: a widening etiological spectrum
Shrish Bhatnagar, Romesh Gautam, Geetika Srivastava, Kabeer A. Khan, Savitri Thakur
. 2014; 1(1): 37-41.
- Gender dysphoria with homosexuality and comorbid depressive disorder: complexities in concept and management
M. S. Bhatia, Priyanka Gautam
. 2015; 3(9): 2459-2462.
- A study on sexual risk behaviors of long-distance truck drivers in central India
Aditya Thakur, Manju Toppo, Rama Lodha
. 2015; 3(7): 1769-1774.
- Role of vitamin D as a risk factor in post-thyroidectomy transient hypocalcemia: a prospective study
Khamar J. Banu, Shubhakar C. Bhandary, Aditya D. Godkhindi
. 2016; 3(3): 1173-1175.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Shatavari Root Meal on the Body Weight, Feed Conversion Ratio, Biochemical Attributes and Immune Competence Traits of Coloured Chicken
Binay Kumar Yadav, Pankaj Kumar Shukla, Amitav Bhattacharyya, Debashis Roy, Aditya Sharma, Rajneesh Sirohi
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 115-123.
- Study of perinatal outcome in human immunodeficiency virus positive women
Shiva Gautam, Tushar Shah
. 2016; 5(8): 2587-2591.
- Changing trends in intrauterine contraceptive device: from interval intrauterine contraceptive device to postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device: a prospective observational study in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Uttar Pradesh
Sneha Tyagi, Vani Aditya, Reena Srivastava, Geeta Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2104-2108.
- Morphological, histopathological and molecular characterization of Thelohanellus muscularis n. sp. (Cnidaria: Myxosporea) infecting head muscles of Labeo rohita from Ranjit sagar wetland, Punjab (India)
Harpreet Kaur, Aditya Gupta
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(1): 021-028.
- Correlation of serum ammonia with grades of hepatic encephalopathy
Rajpreet Brar, P. K. Gupta, S. K. Virmani, Gautam Sarkar
. 2016; 3(4): 908-911.
- Association of vitamin D deficiency with occurrence of pre eclampsia among inpatients of tertiary care centre, Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Aradhana Singh, Sweta Mishra, Vani Aditya, Reena Srivastava
. 2016; 5(5): 1304-1308.
- Study of knowledge, attitude and practices towards tobacco use in geriatric population
Rupali A Patle, Gautam M Khakse
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 859-862.
- Mounier Kuhn syndrome in adult: a case report
Nabanita Deka, Manoj Hazarika, Gautam Goswami
. 2015; 3(4): 987-989.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- Growth Performance of Sirohi Goats under Farm and Field Conditions in Southern Rajasthan
Hina Ashraf Waiz, Lokesh Gautam, Rajendra Kumar Nagda, Mukesh Chand Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 293-303.
- Abnormalities in semen analysis among male partners of infertile couples: a study in a tertiary care level hospital of West Bengal, India
Nandini Bhaduri (Bhattacharyya), Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Nikhilesh Dewasi, Tapan Kumar Ghosh
. 2015; 4(1): 100-102.
- Vasectomy: a study of attitudes, beliefs, knowledge and practices among literate men in Punjab, India
Aditya Sood, Parika Pahwa
. 2014; 3(2): 418-423.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Growth Kinetics of Pasteurella multocida B: 2 in Iron Controlled Conditions in Broth Media
Rajat Varshney, Vinod Kumar Chaturvedi, Aditya Agrawal, Bablu Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 205-212.
- De novo adrenal malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor in a young female. An orphan disease
Rahul Ahluwalia, Hemant Ahirwar, Archana Shukla, Vijay Tekam, Aditya Lunawat, Sudhanshu Agrawal
. 2015; 2(3): 414-417.
- Laparoscopic drainage of sub phrenic abscess
Ketan Vagholkar, Amish Pawanarkar, Balvinder Yadav, Aditya Deshpande, Suvarna Vagholkar
. 2016; 4(9): 4192-4194.
- Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: a rare case report and review
Chinmay Sumatilal Gandhi, Prameyratna Kadam, Dajiram Mote, Gautam Ingle
. 2016; 3(4): 2307-2309.
- Study of perceived stress and emotional intelligence among 1st year medical undergraduates in India
Aditya Gupta, G.D. Koolwal, Sanjay Gehlot
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(1): 63-67.
- Comparison between rapid urease test and carbon 14 urea breath test in the diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection
Harmeet Sahni, Karishma Palshetkar, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Sharique Ansari, Mithilesh Ghosalkar, Aditya Oak, Naseem Khan
. 2015; 3(9): 2362-2365.
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy in situs inversus totalis: A review article
Sunder Goyal, Snigdha Goyal, Aditya Garg, V. Kumar Singla, Gulshan Garg, Isha Saini
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 169-176.
- Pharmacological evaluation of Mallotus philippinensis (Lam.) Muell.-Arg. fruit hair extract for Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Hypnotic Activity
Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, Raj Kumar Goel
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 14-21.
- Urinoma: a rare complication of ureteral calculi
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Shaikh, Niket Attarde, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Mithilesh Mahesh Ghosalkar, Sharique Ansari, Sridevi Murali
. 2015; 3(9): 2440-2442.
- Multiple palmar epidermoid cysts: fourth reported case
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Sridevi Murali, Ankit Bhupatkar, Sandesh Deolekar
. 2015; 3(9): 2478-2480.
- A clinico-pathological study of benign breast diseases in rural population
Narayan Das, Amarendra Debbarma, Gautam Debbarma
. 2014; 2(3): 1067-1069.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Malignant mixed germ cell tumours of ovary. A Report of two cases.
Anil Munemane, Manisha Munemane
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 105-107.
- Huge myxoid leiomyoma of cervix presenting as irreducible prolapse-management by vaginal myomectomy
Archana Mishra, Sunita Malik, Kavita Agarwal, Sufian Zaheer, Akriti Gautam
. 2016; 5(6): 2029-2031.
- Relation between pulse oximetry and clinical score in infants with acute bronchiolitis
Shrikant Shete, Gautam Nagori, Punam Nagori, Muhammed Hamid
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 124-127.
- 24 Hours chronomics of ambulatory blood pressure and its relation with circadian rhythm of 6-sulfatoxy melatonin in night shift health care workers
B. Anjum, Narsingh Verma, Sandeep Tiwari, Abbas A Mahdi, Ranjana Singh, Qulsoom Naaz, Saumya Mishra, Prerna Singh, Suman Gautam, Shipra Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(8): 1922-1931.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Outcomes of retrograde nailing of distal femoral fractures in Indian population: a prospective study
Mukesh N Shah, Josal S Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 769-772.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- Study of conjunctival impression cytology in assessing goblet cell density in dry eyes
T. S. K. Gautam, M. Vasundhara, P. Viswamithra, A. Bhagya Lakshmi
. 2015; 3(12): 3819-3823.
- Study to assess the psychosocial aspects of refractive errors and effectiveness of health education in correcting stigmas related to spectacle use in high-school students of rural India
Parag Dhoble, Rahul Agarwal, Chirag Patel, Gautam Anand, Jagdish Sharma, Yogesh Sabde
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 716-719.
- Molecular Characterization and Phylogeny of Wolbachia endosymbiont of Dirofilaria immitis from NE States of India
Sonjoy Kumar Borthakur, Parimal Roychoudhury, Gautam Patra, Subhamoy Ghosh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 189-195.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Study of utilization of antenatal care services iin tribal area of Thane district
Kalpalata Abhiman Bhaisare, Dasi H. Rao, Gautam Marotrao Khakase
. 2015; 4(2): 378-383.
- Gestational diabetes: Perinatal and maternal complication in 24-28 weeks
Rajesh Jain, Rakesh R Pathak, Aditya A Kotecha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1283-1288.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha Laxman Kumar Babu Anil Kumar Pinaki Samal Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Socio-demographic correlates of deliberate self-harm among the patients of substance abuse disorders attending a Medical College of West Bengal
Aditya Prasad Sarkar, Subrata Sen, Prasenjit Ray, Amitava Chakraborty, Nandini Bhaduri, Asim Kumar Mallick
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 270-273.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Antimicrobial efficacy of Althaea officinalis Linn. seed extracts and essential oil against respiratory tract pathogens
Shiv Shanker Gautam, Navneet, Sanjay Kumar, Reshu Chauhan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 115-119.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand Hardik R Parmar Jayant Kumar L Patel Aesha K Bathvar Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW