|791 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Altered high density lipoprotein (HDL), triglyceride (TG) and anthropometric measurements in normal, overweight and obese under graduate medical students
Ashish Shukla, Jaskiran Kaur, Akash Gupta
. 2015; 3(1): 269-272.
- Spectrum of nontraumatic perforation peritonitis: a prospective study of 277 cases with special reference to morbidity and mortality
Rishi Kumar Garg, Rachna Gupta, Yogesh Kailasia, Akash Singh Chhari, Mayank Jain, Chandrashrekhar Dubey
. 2016; 3(3): 1223-1228.
- Study of prevalence of non alcoholic fatty liver disease in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients and variations in liver function tests, lipid profile and mean platelet volume in patients with fatty liver in comparison with patients without fatty liver
Nagaraj S., Sunitha S. Kiran, Rajeev Gandham, Wilma Delphine Silvia C. R., Nagaraja M. R., Abdul Nasar S., Biswajit Das
. 2016; 4(3): 871-876.
- Cross-sectional study evaluating the patterns of queries received by a newly established drug and poison information center in a tertiary care hospital
Suresha K Ramakrishnappa, Sudhakar V Bandi
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 779-784.
- A randomized clinical study comparing the analgesic efficacy of intra venous patient- controlled analgesia of morphine with fentanyl in post-operative pain management of major surgery patients
Brijesh Kumar, Suresha K Ramakrishnappa, Maina Bekal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(12): 1422-1427.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome and insulin resistance: a North Indian study
Nitin Agarwal, Sukanya Gangopadhyay, Nirensingh Koch, Akash Gupta, Aruna Batra, B. C. Kabi
. 2015; 3(6): 1321-1324.
- Role of tamoxifen and danazol in mastalgia: prospective controlled trial
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava, Santosh K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 553-556.
- A study to evaluate the behavioral dimensions of “Nomophobia” and attitude toward smartphone usage among medical students in Bengaluru
Nalini V Mallya, Sunil Kumar D R, Siddaling Mashal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(11): 1553-1557.
- A Cross Sectional Study Evaluating Internet Addiction and Depression Levels among Medical and Engineering Students of Bengaluru City
Ipsita Debata, Sunil Kumar, Vasanth kumar, Greeva Philip
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(5): 346-350.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism among patients of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh - A hospital based study
Naved Ahmad, Meenakshi Panthari, Akash Gupta, Prasnna Chandra, Sana Nafees
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 539-542.
- Role of sleep duration and quality with central obesity in Indians
Sadanand C D, Thimmareddy S R, Ravishankar S N, Madhuvan H S
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 693-696.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in cyclic mastalgia: an outpatient department based study
Prashant Gupta, Vandana Verma, Rekha Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Umesh K. Gupta, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Manish Agarwal
. 2016; 3(2): 562-564.
- Maternal and fetal outcome in patients of heart failure at a tertiary care centre
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, A. L. Chandani, P. Dubey, Renu Gupta, Preeti Yadav
. 2013; 2(4): 661-665.
- Study of clinical, biochemical evaluation and outcome in hypertrophic pyloric stenosis
Anil Kumar, Umesh K. Gupta, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 473-476.
- Effect of communication with electronic social media networking in emergency department of a rural tertiary care centre
Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Prashant Gupta, Umesh Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash
. 2016; 3(2): 855-857.
- In vitro lipid peroxidation of tissue cultured and tissue culture derived mentha plant
Akash Deep, Pooja Rana, S S Gosal and Giridhar Soni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(6): 079-083.
- Comparison of Post Operative Complications of Gastric Pull Up and Colonic Interposition Surgery among Corrosive Oesophageal Stricture Patients
Harshal G Mistry, Ronak Desai, Akash R Vagani, Kiran N Patki
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 249-255.
- Level of serum prolactin in patients of hypothyroidism in Western Uttar Pradesh
Jaskiran Kaur, Akash Gupta, Mushir Ahmad, Prasanna Chandra M
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(5): 377-379.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging to detect occult spinal anomalies in anorectal malformations
Prashant Gupta, Umesh K. Gupta, Saugata Ray, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Shesh Kumar, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Manas Prakash, Priyansh Sharma
. 2016; 3(2): 491-494.
- Comparison of urinary protein creatinine index in normal and heavy exercise performing individuals
Ijen Bhattacharya, Anoop Kumar, Akash Gupta, Tabassum Yasmin, Naved Ahmad, Mani Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 986-989.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Autoimmune thyroid disease in pregnancy
M. P. A. Sailakshmi, Pavana Ganga A, Rekha BR, Suhasini S. Akash
. 2014; 3(2): 321-324.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- Nutritional Status Assessment using WHO z-scores (BMI for Age) in Children Aged 6-15 years – A Study from Central India
Manmohan Gupta, Amod Borle, Neeraj Chhari, Sanjay Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 92-97.
- Screen Out Anaemia Among Adolescent Boys as Well!
Dheeraj Gupta, Bhawana Pant, Ranjeeta Kumari, Monika Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 20-25.
- Post-Monsoon Season Surveillance a Must for Curtailing Annual Dengue Epidemic in Rural India
Pradeep Aggarwal, Pratima Gupta, Sunil D Kandpal, Barnali Kakati, Divya Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 153-155.
- The Status of National Programme for Control of Blindness in Madhya Pradesh
Rituja Kaushal, Sanjay Gupta, Neeraj Gaur, A V Athawale, Manmohan Gupta, Najnin Khanam
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 161-164.
- A Study of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Cerebrospinal Fluid for Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis
Sheena Gupta, Alpa Gupta, Sanober Wasim, Aarti Kotwal, Nowneet Kumar Bhat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 212-215.
- Sigmoid vaginoplasty for treatment of vaginal agensis
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Ayesh Arif
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 449-450.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- CORONA MORTIS –A CASE REPORT
Khayati Sant Ram*, Tulika Gupta*, Kunal Chawla*, Anjali Aggarwal*, Richa Gupta*, Daisy Sahn
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(2): 28-30.
- A STUDY ON INCIDENCE OF VARIOUS SYSTEMIC CONGENITAL MALFORMATIONS AND THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH MATERNAL FACTORS
Sumit Gupta, Parul Gupta, Jagdish S. Soni
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 19-21.
- A Study of Diaphyseal Nutrient Foramina in Human Tibia
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Gupta Aruna Kumari
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(4): 310-313.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- PPIUCD versus interval IUCD (380a) insertion: a comparative study in a referral hospital of Karnataka, India
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1730-1732.
- Intravenous paracetamol infusion versus intramuscular tramadol as an intrapartum labor analgesic
Hema Mohan, Rekha Ramappa, Sandesh M., Akash B. K.
. 2015; 4(6): 1726-1729.
- Rupture of non-communicating rudimentary uterine horn at 16 weeks of gestation
Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Seema Dwivedi, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2014; 3(1): 268-269.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- Study evaluating chronic abdominal pain and functional abdominal pain syndrome
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Prateek Sharda, Karan Mittal
. 2015; 3(9): 2290-2298.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- Comparative study of dry eye after Phacoemulsification in senile cataract
Manisha Gupta, Sanjeev Mittal, Tarannum Shakeel, Renu Gupta
. 2015; 3(12): 3802-3807.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- To compare single incision laparoscopic cholecystectomy with standard laparoscopic cholecystectomy for treatment of symptomatic cholelithiasis: a prospective randomized study
Pulkit Gupta, Naveen Kumar Agarwal, Preeti Gupta, Sohan Pal Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 900-904.
- Pattern of Cases of Acute Poisoning in a Rural Tertiary Care Center in Northern India
Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Somendra Pal Singh, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Kumar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 307-310.
- A Study of Prevalence of Hypertension and Pre Hypertension and its Associated Risk Factors in Rural Area of Madhya Pradesh
Anshuman Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sanjay S Agarwal, Manmohan Gupta, Shweta Shrivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 207-211.
- New, Easy and Effective Method to Take Dermatoglyphic Prints
Roopam K Gupta, Aruna K Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 45-47.
- Awareness about eye bank and willingness for eye donation among medical students in western India –“Time to educate early”
Aruna Gupta, Roopam Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 6-10.
- A Prospective Study on Indications and Visual Outcome of Penetrating Keratoplasty
Aruna K R Gupta, Roopam K R Gupta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(3): 212-217.
- Study of Cold Chain Practices at Community Health Centers of Damoh District of Madhya Pradesh
Amarnath Gupta , Rekha Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 528-532.
- Study of voluntary alteration of visual evoked potentials: Evaluating role in functional visual loss
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Surjit Singh
. 2015; 3(7): 1745-1750.
- A study of diaphyseal nutrient foramina in human femur
Roopam Kumar Gupta, Aruna Kumari Gupta
. 2016; 4(3): 706-712.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- To study the painless labour by epidural analgesia and its effects on cardiotocographic parameters and labour
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Seema Dwivedi, Anchal Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 666-670.
- A rare case of spontaneous expulsion of a very large fibroid
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Neena Gupta, Apurva Agarwal
. 2013; 2(3): 449-450.
- To study second trimester placental location as a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome
Neetu Singh, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Ani Chandanan, Priya Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1414-1417.
- Mortality Trend in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Neeraj Khare, Girjesh Gupta, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Sonali Khare
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(1): 64-67.
- A comparison of visual analog scale and Wong Baker facial pain scale for pain measurement in post lower caesarean section case
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Shaily Agarwal, Rita Mahto
. 2016; 5(9): 3032-3035.
- Isolated right subclavian artery injury with fractured right first rib following blunt trauma chest
Manmohan S. Chauhan, Anubhav Gupta, Ashish Sharma, Vijay Grover, Vijay K. Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1015-1017.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Congenital lumber hernia in a 2 year old child: a case report and review of literature
Rajesh Gupta, Aradhana Singh, Anjali Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 982-984.
- Application of biotechnology to improve livestock products
Swati Gupta, C. V. Savaliya
. 2012; 5(10): 634-638.
- Epidemiological profile of cancer patients in surgery ward of a tertiary teaching hospital in the Vindhya region with special reference to high proportion of carcinoma gall bladder
Dhanwantari Shukla, Vishnu Kumar Patel, Akash Singh Chhari, Chandra Shekhar Dubey, Rishi Kumar Garg, Singh A. P., Bais P. S., Gaharwar A. P. S.
. 2016; 3(4): 2025-2033.
- Histopathological study of neoplastic lesions of oral cavity and oropharynx
Mohit Gupta, Hansa Choudhary, Neelu Gupta, Aahana Gupta
. 2016; 4(5): 1506-1510.
- Exfoliative cytology of body fluids: a study from provincial hospital of Jammu region, India
Rajat Gupta, Deepika Dewan, Rakesh Raina, Madhu Gupta
. 2016; 4(4): 1016-1019.
- Estrous Induction and Fertility Response Using Insulin Alone and In Combination with GNRH in Anestrous Buffalos
Vishnu Kumar Gupta, Satya Nidhi Shukla, Vishal Mudgal, Bhavana Gupta, Pramod Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 153-158.
- Twelfth rib syndrome- an often missed differential diagnosis of hypogastric & lumbar pain: case series
Sangeeeta Arya, Anil Kumar Verma, Bikram Kumar Gupta, Mohd. Hifzur, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh
. 2014; 3(1): 263-265.
- Clonidine versus fentanyl as adjuvant to 0.75% ropivacaine for epidural anesthesia for lower limb surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Salony Agarwal, Kumkum Gupta, Prashant K. Gupta, Manoranjan Bansal, Raaghav Sharma, Aqsa Buchh
. 2016; 4(8): 3606-3610.
- Unusual foreign body in oropharynx: a case report
Richa Gupta, Vishnu Agrawal, Shikha Gupta, Saurabh Gupta
. 2015; 3(3): 800-801.
- Primary tuberculous mastitis with cold abscess: a case report
Vishnu Agrawal, Saurabh Gupta, Shikha Gupta, Richa Gupta
. 2015; 3(3): 798-799.
- Diabetic Neuropathy: Part 1
Anu Gupta, Yashdeep Gupta
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2014; 64(6): 714-718.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- Salivary Duct Carcinoma of the Minor Salivary Gland: A Rare Case Report
Shalini Gupta, Khushboo Gupta, Hari Ram, Om Prakash Gupta
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2013; 1(4): 223-226.
- Infantile hemangiopericytoma with recurrence: a case report
Durgashankar Jaipal, Sunita Kulhari, Mohit Gupta, Neelu Gupta
. 2016; 3(1): 277-280.
- Difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy versus conversion to open cholecystectomy: understanding and modern concepts
Rajkishore Singh, Akash Jain, Nirpex Tyagi
. 2016; 3(4): 2233-2238.
- Validation of Yavakshara Preparation- An Ayurvedic Alkaline Formulation
Akash Dilip Kawashte, Piyush Krantikumar Gandhi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2017; 6(3): 115-121.
- Case report and review of literature: incisional site metastasis in patient with carcinoma cervix
Sangeeta Gupta, Taru Gupta, Parminder Kaur, Manish Jain
. 2016; 5(11): 4052-4055.
- Iron Chelation and Iron Reducing Activity of Tissue Cultured and Tissue Culture Derived Mentha Spp.
Akash Deep, Pooja Rana, Giridhar Soni
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(5): 78-83.
- A rare case of chronic endometritis treated with hysteroscopy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Seema Dwivedi, Sangeeta Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 726-727.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Relationship of degree of anemia as direct or indirect causes of heart failure and its impact on maternal and fetal outcome
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Arti Lalchandani, Renu Gupta, Seema Diwedi, Jyotsna Singh
. 2014; 3(4): 982-985.
- Creative Learning Using Crossword Puzzle as Learning Tool for Undergraduates in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Uma Gupta, Narendra Kumar Gupta, Parul Sinha, Sweta Gupta, Farzana Mahdi
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(1): 36-39.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Clinical evaluation of association between high sensitivity C-reactive protein and stroke
Vishal Gupta, Anil K. Gupta, Manisha Kakkar, Nikhil Mahajan, Shina Khosla
. 2016; 3(4): 820-823.
- The effect of fexofenadine, a newer second-generation antihistaminic, on phenobarbitone sleeping time and its comparison with terfenadine, astemizole and cetirizine in albino rats
Suresha K R, Suryanarayana R Babushaw
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(4): 355-358.
- A rare case of uterus didelphys presented as secondary abdominal pregnancy
Neena Gupta, Sachidanand Gupta, Neetu Singh, Arun Kumar Arya, Pavika Lal, Monica Chauhan
. 2013; 2(4): 737-739.
- Pre and per operative prediction of difficult laparoscopic cholecystectomy using clinical and ultrasonographic parameters
Gaurav Gupta, Pranav Kumar Sharma, Sangita Gupta, Ankit Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3342-3346.
- A family with Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease (type 1): evaluating diagnostic role of nerve conduction studies
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, Ovais Karnain Wadoo, Surjit Singh
. 2014; 2(3): 1147-1150.
- Status of vitamin D, paratharmone and serum calcium levels in perimenopausal women and their mutual correlation
Shashi Singh, Parul Sinha, Uma Gupta, Gupta N. K., Anand Srivastava
. 2016; 5(11): 4009-4013.
- Bone mineral density (BMD) and biochemical markers in evaluation of bone health in women
Uma Gupta, Shruti Sharma, Narendra Kumar Gupta
Rawal Medical Journal. 2014; 39(4): 376-380.
- A rare case of subacute uterine inversion managed by Haultain’s repair
Maruti Sinha, Ridhima Gupta, Pushpender Gupta, Aruna Tiwari
. 2013; 2(3): 425-426.
- Visual evoked potential changes in patients with diabetes mellitus without retinopathy
Sangeeta Gupta, Gaurav Gupta, V.K. Deshpande
. 2015; 3(12): 3591-3598.
- Drug usage in the management of snake bite patients in a tertiary care teaching hospital - A retrospective study
Rohini Gupta, Brij Mohan Gupta, Apeksha Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(12): 954-958.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- Visual inspection with acetic acid for cervical cancer screening in a tertiary health care centre
Shaily Agarwal, Renu Gupta, Apurva Agarwal, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Arti Katiyar
. 2016; 5(3): 752-756.
- Clinical profile of scrub typhus in relation with malaria and dengue seasonal outbreak from semi desert area of Rajasthan, India
Virendra Kumar Gupta, Prashant Agrawal, Raj Kumar Gupta, Ram Babu Sharma, Jitendra Prashad Bhatnagar
. 2016; 3(3): 943-948.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW