|1547 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Ecological footprint score in university students of an Indian city
Sonika Raj, Sonu Goel, Manoj Sharma, Amarjeet Singh
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2012; 1(1): 23-26.
- Health problems in children and associated remedial measures in Punjab, India
Balpreet Singh, Abhik Ghosh, Amarjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 173-178.
- Prevalence of knee osteoarthritis and its determinants in 30-60 years old women of Gurdaspur, Punjab
Rajvir Kaur Abhik Ghosh Amarjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 825-830.
- Treatment-seeking behavior of elderly in Haryana: an evaluation study
Jaideep Kumar, Amarjeet Singh Minhas, Abhik Ghosh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 346-350.
- Reference range of glycated hemoglobin in the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus
Ashima Badyal, Amarjeet S. Bhatia
. 2015; 3(10): 2669-2671.
- Association of sleep quality with general health: an Indian college students study
Gurjeet Kaur, Vijaylakshmi Sharma, Amarjeet Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(12): 1767-1771.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome in severe preeclampsia and eclampsia
Neha Saxena, Amarjeet Kaur Bava, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(7): 2171-2176.
- Pregnancy outcome in cases of rupture uterus: a clinical study
Pallavi S. Kalewad, Amarjeet Bava, Y. S. Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(9): 3098-3102.
- STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION OF INDIAN SYSTEMS OF MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY (ISM & H) POLICY, 2002-A SECONDARY DATA ANALYSIS
BALPREET SINGH, AMARJEET SINGH, MANOJ KUMAR
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2012; 18(2): 81-92.
- Study of maternal and foetal outcome in multifetal pregnancy
Pranjal Sanjay Nimbalkar, Amarjeet Bava, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(10): 3478-3481.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Instrumental vaginal deliveries at tertiary centre
Shameel Faisal, Amarjeet Bava, Y. S. Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(12): 4146-4150.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav Zile Singh Malik Devender Singh Dalal Satpal Singh Dahiya Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava Pramod Kumar Singh Dharmendra Kumar Singh Shiv Kumar Singh Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- Assessment of Magnitude and the Co-morbidities of Overweight and Obesity in Urban and Rural areas of Kanpur
Naresh Pal Singh, Pankaj K Jain, R P Sharma, Suresh Chandra, Seema Nigam, Anamika Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 1-5.
- Disaster management: Role of dental professionals
Ramandeep Singh Gambhir, Daljit Kapoor, Gurminder Singh, Gurjashan Sawhney, Saniya Setia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 169-174.
- A pilot study of comorbidities in patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis at a tertiary care hospital in Northeast India
Sukhjinder Singh, Ratan J. Lihite, Chitralekha Baruah, Mangala Lahkar, Prashant Kumar Singh
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(1): 454-459.
- Effect of Herbal Drugs on Survivability of Piglets
S. Kumar, A K Sinha, S K Singh, Balraj Singh, D Mahto, R K Verma
. 2008; 1(7): 205-206.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Impact of Educational Status of Parents on Nutritional Status of Adolescent Girls: A Cross Sectional Study
Sujit K Singh, Gagan Garg, Sanjeev Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Khursheed Muzammil, Jai Vir Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 266-269.
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- Response of Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) to Farmyard Manure and Nitrogen-fertilizer in the semi-arid savanna of Nigeria
UM Mera, BR Singh, MD Magaji, A Singh, M Musa, MJS Kilgori
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2009; 17(2): 246-251.
- Venous Thrombo-Embolism During Pregnancy and Postpartum Period
Kanupriya Singh, Manoj K Singh, Sharad Jain
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 16-20.
- Production Response of Guinea Fowls Provided Fenugreek and Kalonji Seed Powder
Sonali D Chandankar, Jyoti Palod, S.K. Singh, Vidyasagar Singh, Anil Kumar, Brijesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 96-102.
- Genetic study in 50 cases of carcinoma breast: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1812-1815.
- A Study on Pattern of Alcohol Use using AUDIT among the College Students in a Medical College of North India
Varsha Chaudhary, Rashmi Katyal, Shailendra Pratap Singh, Hari Shankar Joshi, Deepak Upadhyay, Arun Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 253-257.
- Knowledge and practices in community regarding antibiotic usage
Amit Jain, Shashi Kant Dhir, Meenal Batta, Gaganpreet Singh
. 2016; 4(2): 610-614.
- A study of complications of scrub typhus in a tertiary health care institute of Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 246-249.
- Vulvar malignant melanoma: a rare tumor with worse prognosis
Swati Singh, Prem Singh, Navdeep Kaur
. 2013; 2(3): 494-496.
- Effect of Graded Levels of Pudina (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Powder Supplementation on Certain Serum Biochemical Parameters in Laying Hens
K. Merina Devi, Jyoti Palod, Dev Virat Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Aashaq Hussain Dar, Pankaj Kumar Singh, Vidyasagar Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 206-216.
- Early prediction of pregnancy induced hypertension by colour Doppler and role of antioxidants
Priya Singh, Bandana Sharma, Neetu Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2677-2679.
- Role of Doppler Indices in the Prediction of Adverse Perinatal Outcome in Preeclampsia
Monika Singh, Archana Sharma, Parul Singh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 315-318.
- Laparoscopic surgery as a beginner in a new rural institute: single surgeon experience
Vikas Singh, Rudramani, Ramit Chandra Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 549-552.
- Correlation of Pap smear and visual inspection with acetic acid for screening of premalignant and malignant lesion of cervix
Anshu Singh, Kalpana Singh, Nisha Rani Agarwal
. 2015; 3(9): 2382-2385.
- Conventional versus diathermy coagulation haemorrhoidectomy - a prospective study
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kamal Sachdeva, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1920-1924.
- Antibiotic resistance profile of Escherichia coli isolates from Colibacillosis in and around Pantnagar, India
Sumit Joshi, Rashmi Singh, S. P. Singh
. 2012; 5(7): 405-408.
- Spectrum of acute and chronic leukemia at a tertiary care hospital, Haryana, India
Gajender Singh, Padam Parmar, Sant Prakash Kataria, Sunita Singh, Rajeev Sen
. 2016; 4(4): 1115-1118.
- Uterine leiomyoma presenting with unusual pathological features: a series of two cases
Garima Singh, Nidhi Verma, Sompal Singh, Namrata Nargotra
. 2016; 5(4): 1266-1269.
- Assessment of serum lipid profile in early pregnancy and its relation with pre eclampsia: a prospective study
Kamlesh Kumari, Urmila Singh, Shuchita Maharshi, Renu Singh
. 2016; 5(3): 840-844.
- Clinicopathological study of gall bladder disorders
Ashish Pratap Singh, Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1213-1217.
- Queer localizations of primary hydatid disease: experience from a single institute
Rekha Porwal, Hanuman Prasad Gupta, Amit Singh, Rajesh Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 1538-1542.
- Incidence of phyllodes tumors of breast at a single centre in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sanjay Singh, Aklesh Kumar Maurya, Mayurika Singh
. 2016; 4(12): 5452-5455.
- Severe morbidity with sublingual misoprostol in a post-partum patient: a case report
SunitaVerma, Binni Makkar, Netra Singh, Poonam Singh, Shefali Bansal
. 2016; 5(9): 3229-3231.
- Assessment of nutritional status among adolescents: a hospital based cross sectional study
J. P. Singh, Peeyush Kariwal, S. B. Gupta, Atul Kumar Singh, Danish Imtiaz
. 2014; 2(2): 620-624.
- Comparing the safety and efficacy of intravenous iron sucrose and intravenous ferric carboxymaltose in treating postpartum anemia
Shakun Singh, Vandana Dhama, Rachna Chaudhary, Preeti Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1451-1456.
- Early laparoscopic cholecystectomy in acute cholecystitis: safety and advantages
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2217-2220.
- A study of clinical and laboratory profile of dengue fever in a tertiary care centre of Uttarakhand, India
Ragini Singh, S. P. Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2014; 2(1): 160-163.
- Complications of vivax malaria in Uttarakhand, India
S. P. Singh, Ragini Singh, Niaz Ahmad
. 2013; 1(4): 532-535.
- Single or double layer intestinal anastomosis?
Gopal S. Bhargava, Harmandeep Singh, Jagpreet Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 2173-2176.
- Clinico-pathological study of appendicitis in a tertiary centre in Vindhya region, Madhya Pradesh, India
Priyank Sharma, Akash Singh Chhari, Ashish Pratap Singh
. 2016; 4(7): 2914-2920.
- Genetic Study on Biochemical Constituents in Blood Serum of Indian Native Uttara Fowl
Manish Kumar Singh, Shive Kumar, Rabendra Kumar Sharma, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Brijesh Singh, Dev Varat Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 356-362.
- Klippel Trenaunay Weber syndrome with unilateral polycystic kidney disease: a rare presentation
Shiv Charan, Rakesh Chander, Hasimran Jeet Singh, Inderpal Singh, Rishabh Sehgal
. 2016; 4(5): 1760-1762.
- A study of habit of fast food eating among school going adolescents and parental advice and its relation with their nutritional status
Mukesh Vir Singh, D. K. Singh, R. K. Yadav, K. M. Shukla, I. K. Sharma, N. C. Prajapati
. 2014; 2(3): 892-896.
- Role of laparoscopy in complicated appendectomy
Desh Pal Singh, Sharadendu Bali, Maneshwar Singh Utaal
. 2016; 3(4): 1746-1750.
- A rare case of Takayasu’s arteritis in pregnancy
Sanjay Singh, Uttara Aiyer Kohli, Manash Biswas, Moman Singh
. 2016; 5(2): 552-555.
- A study to evaluate importance of length from tip of olecranon to the tip of little finger in pre-operative assessment of K-nail in fracture shaft of femur in a tertiary care hospital of Bareilly district
Gaurav Singh, Ajit Singh, Deepak Upadhyay
. 2016; 3(2): 751-753.
- Role of anti-oxidants to reduce free radical induced injury in preeclampsia
Nidhi Tripathi, Amrita Singh, Kiran Pandey, Neetu Singh, Sangeeta Arya
. 2016; 5(11): 3795-3798.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Feeding Management Practices of Goats Adopted by Pantja Goat Keepers in Tarai Region of Uttarakhand
Balbir Singh Khadda, Brijesh Singh, Devrat Singh, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Chandra Bhan Singh, Jawahar Lal Singh, Devendra Singh Bisht, Aashaq Hussain Dar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(7): 109-115.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
- Comparative study between nerve stimulator guided technique and ultrasound guided technique of supraclavicular nerve block for upper limb surgery
Anil Ratnawat, Fateh Singh Bhati, Chanda Khatri, Bharath Srinivasan, Pushpender Sangwan, Dilip Singh Chouhan
. 2016; 4(6): 2101-2106.
- Clinico-bacteriological study of diabetic foot: an observational study
Akash Singh Chhari, Priyank Sharma, Ashish Pratap Singh, Dhanwantri Shukla, Rishi Garg, APS Gaharwar
. 2016; 3(3): 1199-1205.
- Diclofenac patch: a better alternative to injectable diclofenac in postoperative pain management
Gopal Swaroop Bhargava, Darpan Bansal, Amanjot Singh Sidhu, Amrik Singh Bhatia
. 2015; 2(4): 623-628.
- Prevention-Potential in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Jaspreet Singh, A.K Pandey and R.H Singh
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2014; 3(1): 62-63.
- Vitamin D deficiency among female students of a Government Medical College
Anjum Batul Nusrat Chauhan Amarjeet S Bhatia Sunil Sachdev Mrityunjay Gupta
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1587-1590.
- Development, characterization and cytotoxicity evaluation of Gingko biloba extract (EGB761) loaded microemulsion for intra-nasal application
Manisha Singh, Surya Pratap Singh, R. Rachana
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(1): 024-034.
- Effect of Syzygium cumini (jamun) seed powder on dyslipidemia: a double blind randomized control trial
Shivani Sidana, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babu Lal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Subhash Chandra, Kulvinder Singh, Rahul Singla, Deepak Kumar
. 2016; 4(7): 2603-2610.
- Skin closure with 2-octyl cyanoacrylate glue versus skin stapler: a comparative study
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Abhishek Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1954-1958.
- Incompliance in use of universal precautions as a safety measure in emergency department
Somendra Pal Singh, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Mohit Gupta, Praveen Singh, Swadeep Shrivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 858-861.
- Cervical sympathetic chain schwannoma presenting as a carotid body tumor
Ashish Sharma, Manmohan Singh, Narender Singh Jhajhria, Vijay Grover, Vijay Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 1012-1014.
- To study second trimester placental location as a predictor of adverse pregnancy outcome
Neetu Singh, Renu Gupta, Kiran Pandey, Neena Gupta, Ani Chandanan, Priya Singh
. 2016; 5(5): 1414-1417.
- Necrotising myometrial granulomas leading to postpartal hemorrhage: an extremely unusual presentation
Mansi Chandna, Meeta Singh, Garima Singh, Leela Pant
. 2016; 5(8): 2875-2877.
- The spectrum of mild cognitive impairment in dyslipidemic non-elderly type 1 diabetics
Deepak Kumar, Veer Bahadur Singh, Babulal Meena, Sanjay Beniwal, Kulvinder Singh, Shivani Sidana, Rahul singla
. 2016; 4(6): 2246-2251.
- Laparoscopic retroperitoneal pyelolithotomy at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research: our initial experience of 25 cases
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Rudramani, Sunil K. Singh, Shesh Kumar, Shashank Verma, Swadeep Srivastava
. 2016; 3(2): 488-491.
- Arteriovenous fistulas for hemodialysis in patients suffering from chronic renal failure: our experience as regards difficulties and complications
Gurinderjit Singh Nagi, Jangpreet Singh Multani, Rajiv Arora
. 2016; 3(4): 2246-2249.
- Determination of phytochemical, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and protein binding qualities of hydro-ethanolic extract of Celastrus paniculatus
Vijay Kumar Simranjeet Singh Arjun Singh Amit Kumar Dixit Bhavana Shrivastava Sapna Avinash Kondalkar Joginder Singh Ravindra Singh Gurpreet Kaur Sidhu Rajesh Partap Singh Varanasi Subhose Om Prakash
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(6): 11-17.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW