|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Frequency of Hepatitis B and C infection in the general population of Lahore: A study to highlight the magnitude of the problem
Muhammad Nafees, Ghazala Jafferi, Abdul R. Khawaja, Shahid Pervez, Muhammad Aslam Chaudhry
International Journal for Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences. 2008; 2(0): 3-8.
- FREQUENCY OF HBV INFECTION AND ITS RISK FACTORS IN ASYMPTOMATIC MILITARY PERSONNELS
Sultan Mehmood Kamran, Raheel Iftikhar, SM Wasim Wasti, Zohaib Iqbal Awan
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(4): 543-547.
- Histologic features of harvested canine kidneys preserved in four different crystalloid solutions
CA Awasum, AKB Sackey, AZ Hassan, MB Umar, NDG Ibrahim, AH Rafindadi & EI Amber
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2011; 9(1): 12-17.
- EFFECT OF PIOGLITAZONE ON SERUM HIGH DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN (HDL) LEVELS OF TYPE-2 DIABETICS
Muhammad Zohaib Iqbal, Raheel Iftikhar*, Khurshid Muhammad
Pakistan Armed Forces Medical Journal. 2016; 66(2): 212-215.
- Lichtenstein repair; a community based teaching hospital experience
Johar Raza, Asim Jaffary, Mohammad Ahmed, Kamran Mohiuddin, Amber Dastgir
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(2): 169-172.
- Bilateral retinal cyst accompanying with renal and thyroidal multiorgan cyst
Özgür Artunay, Alper Şengül, Erdal Yüzbaşıoğlu, Rıfat Rasier, Amber Şenel, Halil Bahçecioğlu
Medical Journal of Bakirköy. 2011; 7(2): 75-78.
- Frequency of modifiable risk factors and their outcome in Patients with Acute Coronary Syndrome admitted to Cardiology Department, Khyber Teaching Hospital (KTH), Peshawar.
Amber Ashraf, Sher Bahadur Khan, Saadia Ashraf
Rawal Medical Journal. 2012; 37(3): 273-276.
- rug and poison information centres: An emergent need for health care professionals in Pakistan
Asif Khaliq, Sayeeda Amber Sayed
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2016; 66(6): 639-643.
- The cross-sectional study of anxiety levels and ratio of severity of thirteen symptoms of anxiety among medical students
Muhammad Arslan Iqbal, Muhammad Waseem Abbas, Muhammad Zohaib Chaudhary, Muhammad Nouman Iqbal, Mohammad Sami Aleem, Rukhsar Javaid, Hasnain Ahmed, Taleea Younas, Faiza Maqsood, Fiza Fatima, Hafiz Hasnain Ahmed, Sana Mushtaq
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(6): 2297-2304.
- Helping clinicians improve the health of their communities: The Beddoes Fellows Programme
Gabriel Scally, Julie Imtiaz, Rob Bethune, Amber Young, William Ward, Hugh Herzig, Rohit Shankar, Richard Laugharne
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 167-171.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW