|23 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A prospective study to analyse antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in a tertiary care hospital
Syed S. Ameen, Laxminarayana Bairy K., Mohammed Imran, Indira Bairy
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(4): 1311-1314.
- Clinical Management of Multiple drug toxicity in Hallikar Bullocks
S. N. Anjaneya, C. B. Ramesh, N. B. Shridhar, Basavesha Hugar, K. M. SunilKumar
Veterinary World. 2011; 4(2): 87-87.
- Corneal opacity due to Setaria digitata in a Jersey cross-bred Cow and its surgical management
K. Mohan, K. J. Ananda, N. B. Shridhar, G.C. Puttalakshmamma and Placid E. D’Souza
Veterinary World. 2009; 2(2): 69-70.
- A change point analysis of performance indicators of revised national tuberculosis control program in Gujarat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 847-852.
- Study of analgesia using bupivicaine as local infiltration in cholecystectomy
Shridhar Kuradagi, Krishnareddy Navalli
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(4): 1925-1928.
- A double blind randomized clinical trial as preemptive and preclosure analgesia using bupivicaine in post operative pain
Shridhar Kuradagi, Bharathkumar Bidinal
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(4): 1942-1945.
- EviGenCHIP - evidence generating community health project: a review
Shridhar Rawal, Vasudev Rawal, Niraj Pandit
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(1): 15-18.
- Nevirapine induced Stevens-Johnson syndrome: a case report
Ishan B. Patel, Shalini Adiga, Disha J. Shetty, K. L. Bairy
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(2): 401-402.
- Zincovit syrup ameliorates oxidative stress induced by carbon tetrachloride in rats
S. M. Satyam, K. L. Bairy
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(3): 449-452.
- Uterine artery embolization: the only life saving measure in some obstetric cases
Asha N. Gokhale, Latika J. Chawla, Shridhar Khajindar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(6): 2093-2095.
- Adverse drug reactions and cost effectiveness of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, muscle relaxants, and neurotropic drugs in patients with low back pain
I. B. Patel, K. L. Bairy, S. N. Bhat, D. J. Shetty, B. Chogtu, R. Esha
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(2): 273-277.
- Toxicopathological Study of Penicillium citrinum Culture Filtrate in Wistar Rats
Rekha Cheruvara; Shivanand A Magadum; Shridhar N Bhatt; Narayanaswamy Hd
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(8): 259-267.
- Efficacy of zincoderm G cream against wound infection by Pseudomonas aeruginosa in Sprague-Dawley rats
S. M. Satyam, K. Laxminarayana Bairy, S. Musharaf, D. Fernandes, V. Shashidhar
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(1): 20-23.
- Students’ attitude toward didactic lecture versus problem-based learning in pharmacology: a questionnaire based study
Lalit Mohan, Smita Shenoy, B. R. Eesha, Anoopkishore, K. L. Bairy, Navin Patil
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(4): 619-622.
- Pattern and incidence of adverse drug reactions observed in cardiac clinic of tertiary hospital, Hakeem Abdul Hameed Centenary Hospital, Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi
Abhishank Singh, Shridhar Dwivedi, Suresh Kumar Gupta
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2015; 4(5): 847-852.
- Antiretroviral therapy outcome in human immuno-deficiency virus infected patients in a tertiary care hospital
Hasitha Diana Manohar, Smita Shenoy, Muralidhar Varma, Asha Kamath, Chaithanya Malalur, Kurady Laxminarayana Bairy, Amod Tilak, Kavitha Saravu
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(3): 616-622.
- Expression of bcl-2 marker in premalignant lesions of cervical cancer
Shreedevi Kamaraddi, Ashwini Nayak U., Shridhar Honnappa, Asha Swarup
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(4): 965-969.
- Utilization of library services by medical students: A comparative analysis of undergraduate and postgraduate students in a medical college
Malangori Abdulgani Parande; Vinay Shridhar Tapare; Pradip S Borle
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 931-936.
- Preliminary phytochemical screening, in-vitro antioxidant activity, total polyphenolic and flavonoid content of Garcinia lanceifolia Roxb. and Citrus maxima (Burm.) Merr.
Partha Sarathi Bairy, Nilutpal Sharma Bora, Bibhuti Bhusan Kakoti, Aparoop Das, Lalit Mohan Nainwal, Barnali Gogoi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 133-139.
- Development of a Predictor Model for Quality of Life in Cancer Patients with Adverse Drug Reactions due to Cancer Chemotherapy
Smita Khandelwal, Laxminarayana Kurady Bairy, M. S.Vidyasagar, Asha Kamath, James Gonsalves, Bharti Chogtu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 022-028.
- Cefoperazone: A Rare Cause of Thrombocytopenia
A. Avinash, Sushil Kiran Kunder, Bharti Chogtu Magazine, K. L. Bairy, Shalini Adiga
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 190-191.
- A Retrospective Study on Qualitative Assessment of Copper Content in Oral Leukoplakia, Submucous Fibrosis and Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Rhodamine Stain
Priya Shirish Joshi, Bhagyalaxmi Praveen Hongal, Neha Shashank Agnihotri, Rutuja Shridhar Kempwade
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(3): 105-109.
- Pyschological factors affecting dietary habits of college going adolescents (17–19 years) in urban area of Belgaum
Sneha Naidu, Sulakshana Shridhar Baliga, Harika Yadav, Maheshwar D Mallapur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 67-70.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW