|12 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Quercetin, a natural phytochemical and antioxidant protects against sodium azide-induced hepatic and splenic oxidative stress in rats
Oluwatobi Temitope Somade, Oluseyi Adeboye Akinloye, Michael Oluwayemi Adeyeye, Gbenga Daniel Fabunmi, Olakunle Opeoluwa Idowu, Funmilayo Oluwaseun Badmus, Barakat Oluwatoyin Salaudeen
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2015; 4(3): 69-74.
- Effect of Pedicoccus Acidilactici on Immunity, Production and Lipid Profile in Broilers
Hegazy, A. M., Barakat, M.b., Sabreen E. Fadlb, El-Keredy M.S. Abeer
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2014; 41(1): 35-46.
- IN VITRO CYTOTOXIC AND ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITIES OF SOME PLANT EXTRACTS ON DIFFERENT HUMAN CANCER CELL LINES
Noha S. Khalifa
Salwa M. El-Hallouty
Hoda S. Barakat
Dina M. Salim
THE EGYPTIAN JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL BIOLOGY (Botany). 2013; 9(1): 137-144.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of HIV control measures in rural communities in Osun state. South Western Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday olakunle, Olarewaju Abiodun Oluwatoyin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 243-248.
- Disintegrant properties of banana starch obtained from the unripe fruits of Musa sapientum L
Olufunke C. Babalola, Oluwatoyin A. Odeku
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(9): 083-088.
- Outcome of health education on HIV/AIDS knowledge, attitude and risky sexual behavior among commercial motorcyclists in Osogbo, Nigeria
Olarewaju Sunday Olakunle, Bamidele James, Odu Olusola, Olarewaju Oluwatoyin
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 596-603.
- Chemical properties of Monodora myristica and its protective potentials against free radicals in vitro
Ochuko L. Erukainure, Oluwatoyin V. Oke, Folashade O. Owolabi, Funmi O. Kayode, Emmanuel E. Umanhonlen, Muhammad Aliyu
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(2): 127-132.
- Bioactive Betulin produced by marine Paecilomyces WE3-F
Khouloud Barakat, Mohamed Saleh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(3): 034-040.
- Retrospective Study of the Surgical Affections of the Teat in Dairy Cows of Army Farms and their Successful Treatment
Samir R. Nouh , Ahmed S. Korittum , Mohamed H. Elkammar, Wael M. Barakat
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2014; 40(1): 65-76.
- Knowledge and Risk Factors for Glaucoma among Adults in a Rural Community of Kwara State, North-Central Nigeria
Kabir Adekunle Durowade, Adekunle Ganiyu Salaudeen, Omotosho Ibrahim Musa, Oladimeji Akeem Bolarinwa, Oluwole Adeyemi Babatunde, Chukwuma Anyaike
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(5): 375-380.
- Biochemical Studying of Anabaena (Cyanobacteria) On Nile Tilapia
Sabreen E Fadl, Mohamed E Barakat, Mohamed E Elgohary
Alexandria Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2013; 39(1): 91-104.
- Learning style preferences among pre-clinical medical students
Aye Aye Mon, Amirah Fatini, Chang Wei Ye, Mohamad Ammar Barakat, Paw Lih Jen, Tai Ken Lin
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2014; 4(1): 22-27.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW