|110 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Pharmaceutical Standardisation of Kukkutanda Tvak Bhasma (Incinerated Egg Shell)
Ghanshyam Mahulkar * , Bharat Rathi
. 2017; 3(2): 43-50.
- Behavioural Problems in Children – Methods to Prevent and Manage through Good Parenting and Ayurveda
Renu Rathi, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Sing Rajput
. 2017; 3(4): 117-122.
- Evaluation of Antibacterial and Antioxidant activities of Essential oil from Michelia champaka
Uma Rajeswari Batchu, Kiranmai Mandava, P. N. V. Bhargav, Kiran Kumari Maddi, Mustafa Syed, Sai Prasanna Rasamalla, Sravanthi Madhira
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(3): 113-116.
- Intestinal Obstruction due to Lymphangioma of Mesentery:
A Case Report
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi, Shankerlal Rathi, Mohammad Ali Qureshi
and Farman Leghari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 181-183.
- Sinus Histiocytosis with Massive Lymphadenopathy
(Rosai Dorfman’s Disease): A Rare Cause of
Lymphadenopathy in Children
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi and Shankerlal Rathi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2008; 7(2): 133-135.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Pharmaceutico Analytical Study of Kamdudha Rasa - An Ayurveda Formulation
Pranjali Ramesh. langade, Anita Wanjari, Bharat Rathi, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
. 2017; 3(3): 79-84.
- Pharmaceutico-analytical Standardization of Devdarvyadi Churnakriya (Processed powder)
Darshana Diliprao Mehkarkar, Bharat Rathi, Anita Wanjari, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
. 2017; 3(3): 64-71.
- Role of fine needle aspiration cytology in early diagnosis of Lymphadenopathy
Shankar Lal Rathi.
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2004; 3(1): 11-13.
- Ophthalmic Manifestations of Thyroid Orbitopathies
Rajesh Rathi, Maria Nazish
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(3): 219-223.
- Modification of Drug dosage form of Arjuna Ksheerapaka by using Spray Drying Technology
Swapnil Talmale, Bharat Rathi, Anita Wanjari, Dhiraj Singh Rajput
. 2017; 3(3): 72-78.
- Pharmaceutico - Analytical Study of Shrugatakadi Taila using the concept of Taila Murchhana (Oil Processing)
Juhi Ubale* , Anita Wanjari, Bharath Rathi, Dhirajsingh Rajput
. 2017; 3(2): 36-42.
- Frequency of Left Main Artery/Three Vessel Disease Predicted through ECG Changes in Patients Presenting with Non-ST Segment Acute Coronary Syndrome
Nandlal Rathi, Muhammad Zaman Baloch, Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2016; 15(2): 93-97.
- Causes of Hypoglycemia in Diabetes Mellitus Patients
Muzaffar A. Shaikh, Mukhtiar Soomro, Nand Lal Rathi, Narinder Maheshwari
and Darshana Kumari
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(2): 100-105.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy without the use of Drain
in Selected Cases
Prem Kumar Rathi, Abdul Razaque Shaikh, Nandlal Kella, Rasool Bux Behan
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2011; 10(3): 117-120.
- Childhood Intussusception: Delayed Presentation and
Nandlal Kella, Prem Kumar Rathi, Bashir Ahmed Soomro and Muhammad Ali Qureshi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2009; 8(1): 46-49.
- Gastric Perforation in Newborns: Analysis of 14 Cases
Nandlal Kella, Abdul Rashid Surahio, Bashir Ahmed Soomro, Prem Kumar Rathi,
Mohammad Ali Qureshi
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2011; 10(3): 163-167.
- Clinical profile of poisoning in children: a hospital based study
Shruti Jadhav, Surbhi Rathi, Biakthansangi, Santosh Kondekar
. 2016; 3(3): 709-712.
- Neurodevelopmental comorbidity profile in specific learning disorders
Alpana Somale, Santosh V. Kondekar, Surbhi Rathi, Nisha Iyer
. 2016; 3(2): 355-361.
- Frequency of Acute Complications during Haemodialysis
Rashid Ahmed Shaikh, Shamsuddin Solangi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Qurban Hussain Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(2): 94-97.
- Prevalence of Restless Legs Syndrome in Haemodialysis Patients
Rashid Ahmed Shaikh, Shamsuddin Solangi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Qurban Hussain Shaikh
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(1): 18-21.
- Self-medication: Awareness and Attitude among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary care medical college, Dhule
Sandip Bharat Patil
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 198-202.
- Frank’s sign: silent predictor of coronary artery disease
Chetan Rathi, Sourya Acharya, Bhavik Dhirawani
. 2014; 1(1): 66-67.
- Per protocol analysis of therapeutic efficacy of chloroquine for the treatment of Plasmodium vivax malaria in children
Leeha Singh, Surbhi Rathi, Santosh Kondekar, Alpana Kondekar, Swapnaja Dongare
. 2016; 3(3): 725-729.
- Ruptured cornual ectopic pregnancy at 8 weeks gestation- successful conservative approach: a case report
Shobha S. Shiragur, Vijayalaxmi Gobbur R, Manpreetkaur Tehalia J, Rathi Doshi, Sreedevi Kori
. 2013; 2(4): 671-673.
- A profile of adverse drug reactions with risk factors among geriatric patients in a tertiary care teaching rural hospital in India
Rima Shah, Bharat Gajjar, Sagun Desai
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 113-122.
- Antifungal Drug Resistance - Concerns for Veterinarians
Bharat B. Bhanderi, Mahendra Mohan Yadav, Ashish Roy
. 2009; 2(5): 204-207.
- Rapid Multiplication Technique for Production of High-Quality Seed Potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) Tubers
Ravindra Awati Anjanabha Bhattacharya Bharat Char
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(1): 1-5.
- Socio-Demographic and Environmental Correlates of Leprosy: A hospital based cases control study
Devang A Jariwala, Bharat H Patel, Naresh R Godara, S L Kantharia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 369-376.
- Can peripheral blood smear examination be totally replaced by automated hematology analyser - with special reference to anemia?
Shivangi Singhal, Nidhi Verma, Monika Rathi, Neha Singh, Preeti Singh, S. P. Sharma, Uma Tayal
. 2016; 4(10): 4563-4566.
- Surgical Site Infections Following Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of Ankle Fractures
Amit Patel, Bharat Sutariya, Ankit Desai, Sadik Shaikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 61-64.
- A Qualitative Study on Experience of Stigma and Discrimination in Health Care Sector among PLHA Attending VCTC of New Civil Hospital and GSNP+ of Surat
Bharat H Patel, Ratan K Srivastava, Rashmi Sharma, Mohua Moitra
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(2): 82-87.
- Post-Operative Pain after Knee Arthroscopy and Related Factors
Bharat Sutariya, Amit Patel, Ankit Desai, Sadik Shaikh
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(1): 75-78.
- Food Safety: The Indian Perspective
Bharat Paul, Puja Patel, Jasbir Singh Malik, Vivek Gera
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 286-288.
- Analysis of SNRB in patients with lumbar radiculopathy resistant to conservative treatment
Sundar Suriyakumar, Ganesan Ganesan Ram, Kunal Patel, Laxman Balaji, Nitesh Kumar Rathi
. 2015; 3(1): 194-197.
- Evaluation of summative assessment pattern for undergraduate pharmacology practical examination
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 574-576.
- Anaemia in surgical patients and its effect on recovery of patients
Bharat Sonwani, Krishna Kumar Singh, Sunita Meshram
. 2016; 3(1): 71-76.
- Clinico-laboratory profile and outcome of edematous severe acute malnutrition in children aged 6 months to 5 years
Rameshwar Lal Suman, Bharat Lal Sharma, Pradeep Meena, Neeraj Kumar
. 2016; 3(3): 954-959.
- Screening of syphilis using rapid plasma reagin test in apparently healthy population in Madhya Pradesh: a 6 years study
Savita Bharat Jain, K. P. Ranjan, Shashi Gandhi
. 2014; 1(3): 238-240.
- Gallstone Ileus: A Rare Cause of Intestinal Obstruction
Hitendra K Desai, Bharat C Rathva, Prakash V Chauhan, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 90-92.
- Isolated Case of Chilaiditi Syndrome
Hitendra K Desai, Prakash V Chauhan, Bharat C Rathva, Rajesh D Patel, Rajnish R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 83-84.
- Rectovestibular fistula - diagnosis by radiological evaluation: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 65-68.
- Tool development in health care research
P. J. Parameaswari
. 2013; 3(1): 3-7.
- Diagnostic accuracy of fine needle aspiration cytology in nodular goitres with clinico-pathologic correla
Prasad R Gole, Bharat S. Kamath, Kotagiri Madhava
. 2016; 3(3): 1077-1081.
- Elevated levels of serum sialic acid and C-reactive protein: markers of systemic inflammation in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Raghavendra D. S.
. 2016; 4(4): 1209-1215.
- Large placental chorioangioma, cause for gross polyhydramnios; experience of two cases and review of literature
Mangala Sonak, Sangeeta Ramteke, Medha Davile, Bharat Navapura
. 2016; 3(4): 2326-2328.
- A Vegetarian Capsule: A Review
Bharat V. Jain, Md. Rageeb Md. Usman, Sandip R Pawar, Naresh R Patil,Pratik J Patil, Shashikant N Sharma
. 2012; 2(2): 10-12.
- Monorchism cryptorchidism: what should be the imaging evaluation protocol? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh
. 2017; 1(2): 92-96.
- A comparison study between vessel sealing technique and conventional (Milligan Morgan) excisional hemorrhoidectomy
Manoj Kumar D. Ahire, Chetan M. Rathod, Samir Baghadia, Bharat Nandu
. 2016; 3(4): 1844-1849.
- Fulminant reversible cerebral vasoconstriction syndrome in post-partum female
Rambir Singh, Shilpi Mittal, Alsaba Khan, Bharat Gupta, Narendra Kardam, Kushal Gehlot
. 2016; 5(7): 2481-2484.
- Comparison of functional and neurological outcome of conservative and operative management in patients with cervical spine injury with complete quadriplegia
Bharat Sutariya, Amit Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 625-629.
- Condylar buttress plate for fixation of distal femur fracture: Functional and anatomical evaluation
Amit Patel, Bharat Sutariya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 621-624.
- Comparison between hyperbaric Bupivacaine and hyperbaric Bupivacaine plus Fentanyl intrathecally in major gynaecological surgeries
Jayendra Makwana, Shivraj TN, Amit Khande, Sahil Bansal, Nitish Mandal, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 319-323.
- Bupivacaine 0.125% versus bupivacaine 0.125% with different doses of fentanyl for epidural labour analgesia: A randomised double blind study
Dhara Patel, Prerana Mankad, Sahil Bansal, Jayendra Makwana, Shakuntala Goswami, Bharat Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 418-421.
- Radiological profile of neurocysticercosis in children in North India
Amitesh Yadav, Rajesh K. Yadav, D. K. Singh, Anu Sharma, K. Bharat, K. M. Shukla
. 2016; 3(1): 155-158.
- Platelet transfusion in pregnancy: clinical profile and pregnancy outcome
Ritu Khatuja, Geetika Jain, Gita Radhakrishnan, Anshul Grover, Bharat Singh
. 2016; 5(7): 2200-2203.
- Novel technique for reconstruction of challenging defects around knee joint: distally based split vastus lateralis myocutaneous flap and review of literature
Nikhil Agarkhedkar, Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra
. 2016; 4(6): 2089-2092.
- Plexiform neurofibromatosis of vulva
Bharat B. Dogra, Shamshad Ahmed, Ashwani Kandari, Rohit Virmani
. 2014; 2(4): 1771-1773.
- Presentation and treatment of congenital constriction ring syndrome: case series of 12 patients
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil, Bharat Bhushan Dogra, Nikhil Agarkhedkar
. 2016; 4(6): 2181-2184.
- Rare case of Hirayama’s disease
Rohan Bharat Gala, Sudhanshu Rakesh Vyas, Amit B. Dhond, Akshay Hemant Shah, Ravindra G. Khedekar, Sunil H. Shetty
. 2015; 3(3): 767-770.
- Anti-Müllerian hormone in health and disease: a review
Mangala Sirsikar, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli, Shrabani Mohanty, Jayashankar C. A.
. 2016; 4(7): 2514-2520.
- Comparative analysis of clinicopathological findings with immunological and molecular tests for early diagnosis and confirmation of dengue in a tertiary-care hospital in Gwalior
Deepti Gupta, Savita Bharat Jain, Bharat Jain, K P Ranjan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 171-175.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Iron status in chronic kidney disease patients
Rumi Deori, Bedanta Bhuyan
. 2016; 4(8): 3229-3234.
- Economic burden of hypertension care on households of Malwani slum of Mumbai: a cross-sectional study
Bharat S. Thakare, Ambadas Adhav, Suhas Kadam
. 2015; 3(9): 2376-2381.
- Gastric biopsy examination for H. pylori associated gastritis and host related risk factors in the indigenous population at Hyderabad, Pakistan
Bushra Bano Patoli Atif Ahmed Patoli Sualeheen Shaikh Shankarlal Rathi
Rawal Medical Journal. 2019; 44(1): 11-15.
- Evaluation and comparison of prescribing pattern of general practitioners from public and private sectors.
Sneha Patel, Bharat Gajjar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(1): 33-38.
- Linear nevus sebaceous syndrome with lissencephaly
Poonam Sinha, Swati Kalra, Anju Aggarwal, Vinita Rathi
. 2016; 3(3): 1099-1101.
- A Clinico-Epidemiological Study on Health Problems of Post-Menopausal Women in Rural Area of Vadodara District, Gujarat.
Donald Shailendra Christian, Manish Kathad, Bharat Bhavsar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 478-480.
- More hostile dyslipidemia in chronic kidney disease’s patients on maintenance hemodialysis than on conservative management
Teerath Kumar Rathi Murtaza Fakhruddin Dhrolia Salman Imtiaz
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 0; 0(0): -.
- Morphological and Morphometric analysis of mental foramen in dry human mandibles
Ajay Parmar, Kanan Shah, Bhaskar Patel, Jagdeep Jadav, Bharat Trivedi, Gaurnag Kothari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 654-658.
- Epidural bupivacaine combined with dexmedetomidine or clonidine in infraumbilical surgeries: a comparative evaluation
Shilpi Agarwal, Rakesh Bahadur Singh, Dheer Singh, Manoj Kumar, Prashant Kumar Mishra, Bharat Bhushan Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3254-3261.
- Physical stabilization of amorphous itraconazole in solid dispersions for improved dissolution profile
Yogesh Vilas Pore, Vikram Ramchandra Shinde, J. Venkateswara Rao
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 037-044.
- The pattern of adverse drug events to antiepileptic drugs: A cross-sectional study at a tertiary care teaching hospital
Bharat M Gajjar, Amit M Shah, Pragna M Patel
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 616-621.
- Drug utilization pattern of antiepileptic drugs in a tertiary care teaching rural hospital
Pragna M Patel, Amit M Shah, Bharat M Gajjar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 458-463.
- Prevalence of congenital abnormalities on routine ultrasound scan of second and third trimester pregnancy
Sangita Mahela, Bharat Talukdar
. 2016; 5(1): 182-185.
- Comparative Study of Blood Pressure Measurement by Aneroid and Digital Manual Sphygmomanometer
.Khyati Kakkad, Panchshila Damor, Bharat Parmar, Snehal Patel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 700-702.
- Relactation in lactation failure and low milk supply
Anita Mehta, Arvind Kumar Rathi, Komal Prasad Kushwaha, Abhishek Singh
. 2018; 18(1): 39-47.
- Role of glycated hemoglobin (HBA1c) as a dual marker to predict glycemic status and dyslipidemia in type II diabetes mellitus
Mangala Sirsikar, Supriya, Shrabani Mohanty, Venkata Bharat Kumar Pinnelli
. 2016; 4(10): 4524-4529.
- Prevalence of Non Communicable Diseases and Its Risk Factors among the Non-Teaching Staff of Medical College using WHO STEPS
Priya Rathi, Pracheth Raghuveer, Varun Narendra, Madhavi Bhargava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 71-77.
- Study on impact of pharmacology teaching on knowledge, attitude and practice on self-medication among medical students
Pragna Manubhai Patel, Arpit Kaushikbhai Prajapati,, Barna Ganguly, Bharat Gajjar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 181-186.
- Study of the “Hospital Formularies” of different level hospitals based on the “World Health Organization - Essential Medicines List”
Bharat Gajjar Barna Ganguly Nilam Jani Preyal Panchal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(2): 126-129.
- Histopathological pattern of endometrium in abnormal uterine bleeding of perimenopausal women
Bharat Talukdar, Rashmi Rekha Goswami, Sangita Mahela, Noor Islam Ahmed
. 2016; 5(4): 1162-1166.
- Morphometric study of interparietal bone in Gujarat region
Bharat Patel, Jitendra Patel, Ritesh Shah, Sanjay Kanani, Ashok Nirvan, Rashmikant Dave
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 126-128.
- A comparative study of 0.5% ropivacaine and 0.5% levobupivacaine in supraclavicular brachial plexus block
Prerana P Mankad, Jayendra C Makwana, Bharat J Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 74-79.
- Correlation between serum ferritin and glycaemic control in patients of type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case control study
Amitkumar Virji Maheshwari, Bharat K. Bhoi, Bhavesh R. Sadariya, Hardik N. Javia, Jigar K. Gusani, Hariom Sharma
. 2015; 3(9): 2327-2330.
- Atypical presentation of Ewing’s sino-nasal tumor: Case report
Shweta Sharma Bharat Bhushan Sharma Shantnu Singh Chauhan Mir Rizwan Aziz Nalin Chugh Nitish Virmani
. 2019; 3(1): 37-40.
- Post-Traumatic Pancreatic Pseudocyst formation in a child: a case report
Shashi Sharma, Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Priyanka Rana, Naveen Bhardwaj
. 2018; 2(1): 19-22.
- Type II right sided aortic arch with aberrant left subclavian artery (ALSA) - what clinician wants to know? - a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(1): 56-59.
- Warthin's tumor as "Earring" lesion of parotid gland: a case report
Shweta Sharma Bharat Bhushan Sharma Neeru Kapur Shantnu Singh Chauhan Mir Rizwan Aziz Dileep Kumar Jha
. 2019; 3(2): 61-64.
- Atypical Osteoid Osteoma of sacral region in pediatric age group: a case report
Shashi Sharma, Sakshi Dewan, Naveen Bhardwaj, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh, Bharat Bhushan Sharma
. 2017; 1(1): 28-31.
- Violence & Vulnerability: A Cross Sectional Study of Prevalence and Factors Associated with Sex-work Related Violence among Female Sex Workers
"Sweta R Panchal, J K Kosambiya, Deepak B Saxena, Bharat H Patel, Rahul Mhaskar,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 143-147.
- Assignment-based learning of essential medicine list concepts among undergraduate medical students
Bharat Gajjar, Nazima Mirza, Nishal Shah, Malkesh Mistry
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(7): 924-927.
- Diet self-efficacy and physical self-concept of college students at risk for eating disorders
Leslie D Frazier, Joan A Vaccaro, Stephanie Garcia, Negar Fallahazad, Kapil Rathi, Alice Shrestha, Nancy Perez
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015; 4(4): 97-100.
- Buccal Monomorphic Adenoma: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Shweta Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz1, Sakshi Dewan, Seema Nagger
. 2017; 1(1): 51-55.
- Presacral Epidermoid as incidental finding in Cocydynia patient: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, Priya Ramchandran, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Hira Lal Kakriya, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2018; 2(1): 26-29.
- Genetic manipulation of endosymbionts to control vector and vector borne diseases
Jay Prakash Gupta, K. P. Shyma, Sanjeev Ranjan, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Bharat Bhushan
. 2012; 5(9): 571-576.
- Clinico-radiological evaluation of Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibromas: two case reports
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Shashi Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(2): 79-85.
- Atypical Presentation of Type I Right Common Carotid Artery (CCA) Thrombotic Occlusion: Case Report
Sonali Singh Bharat Bhushan Sharma Neeru Kapur Shantnu Singh Chauhan Mir Rizwan Aziz Dileep Kumar Jha
. 2019; 3(1): 19-23.
- Adolescent fibroadenoma (Breast "Mouse") - role of Radiology in assisting diagnosis: a case report
Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Sakshi Dewan, Mir Rizwan Aziz
. 2017; 1(1): 5-9.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW