|74 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Female sexual dysfunction: Assessment
J.B. Sharma, Bharti Kalra
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association . 2016; 66(5): 623-626.
- Effect of Different Housing Systems on Triidothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4) in Chhotanagpuri Ewes
R K Verma, A K Ishwar, M P Sinha, A Bharti
. 2012; 5(2): 100-102.
- Correlation of Hormonal Receptor and Her-2/neu Expression in Breast Cancer: A Study at Tertiary Care Hospital in South Gujarat
Vasudha M Bhagat, Bharti M Jha, Prashant R Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 295-298.
- Rupture uterus following blunt trauma at 16 weeks gestation
Jasmeen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal
. 2012; 1(1): 64-66.
- Refractive Errors in School Going Children – Data from a School Screening Survey Programme
Harpal Singh, V K Saini, Akhilesh Yadav, Bharti Soni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 137-140.
- Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus in Urban Population of Ahmadabad City, Gujarat
Bharti Koria, Rupesh Kumar, Ashish Nayak, Geeta Kedia
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 398-401.
- A CLINICAL STUDY OF URTICARIA AND ANGIOEDEMA WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO THE ETIOLOGY
Raksha M Patel, Roshni A. Vohra, Kiran K Chotaliya, Ankit H. Bharti, Maulik Shinojia
National Journal of Medical Research. 2014; 4(2): 132-137.
- Porcine Embryonic Stem Cells and Their Application- A Review
Bhanita Devi, Panch Kishor Bharti, Suresh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 25-35.
- Clinico-demographic profile of hyperbilirubinemia in neonates admitted to a tertiary care hospital
Rohit Chib, Bharti Bhandari
. 2016; 3(2): 328-333.
- Mandibulotomy - safe and cosmetically best approach for large size sublingual tumours
Bharti Saraswat, Anuj Singh, Rajesh K.N., Richa Purohit
. 2015; 2(3): 421-423.
- Primary anal malignant melanoma: a case report
Bharti Saraswat, Richa Purohit, Anuj Singh, Ramratan Yadav
. 2015; 2(2): 304-307.
- Gonadal dysgenesis and the Mayer-Rokitansky-Kuster-Hauser syndrome in a girl with a 46, XX karyotype: a case report
Bharti Bhandari, Bhawesh Kant Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(3): 246-248.
- Insight into maternal mortality of tertiary referral hospital of Madhya Pradesh: destination far ahead
Bharti Sahu, Padma Shukla, Shama Khan, Parwati Sharma
. 2015; 4(5): 1339-1343.
- Incidence of atherosclerosis in different coronary arteries and its relation with myocardial infarction- A randomized study in 300 autopsy hearts in a tertiary care hospital
Bharti M. Jha, Divya Naik, Anshul Agarwal, Sayantan Jana, Mubin Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 836-839.
- Long PFN in unstable subtrochantric fracture with absent lateral wall support in proximal fragment with delayed augmentation with encircalage wire and bone grafting
Sudarshan A. Kamble, Sanjay R. Bharti, Jay Rundan Rathod
. 2015; 3(10): 2847-2850.
- Histopathological analysis of lymph nodes in patient with clinical lymphadenopathy - 266 cases
Komal Patel, Mubin I. Patel, Bharti M. Jha
. 2016; 4(5): 1655-1660.
- Primary ovarian leiomyosarcoma: a case report with review
Jasmeen Kaur, Megha Mishra, Bharti Goel
. 2014; 3(1): 258-260.
- Scrape cytology – can it replace punch biopsy in diagnosing oral lesions?
Bharti M Jha, Arpita Roy, Sayantan H Jana, Chandni Patel, Piyush Vaghela, Sonal Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 224-228.
- Association Among Feeding After Milking, Animal Factors and Postmilking Standing Period and Effect of Post-milking Standing Period on Intra-Mammary Infection in Crossbred Cows
Pranay Bharti, Champak Bhakat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(5): 136-143.
- Role of squash smear technique in intraoperative diagnosis of CNS tunmors
Bharti Jha, Viral Patel, Komal Patel, Anshul Agarwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 889-892.
- Papillary squamotransitional carcinoma of cervix: a series of four cases
Nanda J. Patil, Dhirajkumar B. Shukla, Mamta Bharti, Mallika Mehta
. 2016; 5(6): 1820-1822.
- Successful pregnancy outcome in a patient with Robertsonian translocation (13; 14) (Q10:Q10) with recurrent pregnancy loss
Kalpana Singh, Geetam Bharti, Dipali Prasad, Rajeev Ranjan
. 2016; 5(7): 2445-2447.
- Uterine fibroids embolization in a tertiary hospital: our initial experience
Rooplekha Chouhan, Bharti Sahu, Pooja Verma, Sapna Chouhan
. 2015; 4(3): 824-827.
- Scrotal hydatidosis: a case report and review of literature
Rajkumar Sharma, Ramesh Bharti, Abhay Singh, Ankit Shukla, Rajesh Chaudhary
. 2015; 2(4): 714-716.
- Kleine-Levin syndrome: a case report
Anshuman Tiwari, Anju Agarwal, Shantanu Bharti, Ajay Kohli
. 2015; 2(1): 54-55.
- Enhancing normal labour by adopting antenatal physiotherapy: a prospective study
Rooplekha Chauhan, Bharti Sahu, Neetu Singh, Ritika Malviya, Priyadarshani Tiwari
. 2016; 5(8): 2672-2676.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar, Singh B. P., Kumar Vijay, Maousami , Bharti P.K.
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Primary ovarian carcinoid: a case report
Jameen Kaur, Bharti Goel, Alka Sehgal, Vidhu Jaswal
. 2015; 4(5): 1546-1548.
- Broad ligament pregnancy a diagnostic dilemma: a case report
Amit Gupta, Neelam Mahajan, Divya Verma, Chanderdeep Sharma, Amit Rattan, Bharti Gupta
. 2016; 5(7): 2478-2480.
- Assessment of Left Ventricular Diastolic Dysfunction in Sub-clinical Hypothyroidism
C. L. Meena, R. D. Meena, Rajani Nawal, V. K. Meena, Anju Bharti, L. P. Meena
Acta Informatica Medica. 2012; 20(4): 218-220.
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practices (KAP) study on HIV / AIDS among HIV patients, care givers and general population in north-eastern part of India.
L P Meena, S K Pandey, M Rai, Anju Bharti, Shyam Sunder
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 36-42.
- Disseminated peritoneal leiomyomatosis: a rare entity with diagnostic conundrum
Pradip Kumar Saha, Lakhbir Kaur Dhaliwal, Shalini Gainder, Rashmi Bagga,
Bharti Joshi, Shubas Chandra Saha, Rajesh Gupta
. 2015; 4(4): 1194-1196.
- Role of levonorgestrel releasing intra-uterine system in the treatment of menorrhagia due to dysfunctional uterine bleeding and fibroid uterus
Reena Gupta, Rupali Dewan, Pratima Mittal, Jyotsna Suri, Abhinav Dewan, Rekha Bharti
. 2014; 3(3): 671-677.
- Analysis of bone lesions in tertiary care center - A review of 79 cases
Rasik Nathabhai Hathila, Jigar Rohitbhai Mehta, Bharti Mahendu Jha, Peeyush Kumar Saini, Reena Balvantbhai Dudhat, Miteshkumar Bhailalbhai Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1037-1040.
- Ameliorative Measures to Counteract Heat Stress in Dairy Animals of Hot Sub-humid Eco-Region
Narendra Pratap Singh, Panch Kishor Bharti, Amit Baranwal, Vinod Kumar, Abhinaw Pandey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 296-309.
- Management of Uterine Prolapse in Goat - A Case Report
Bharti Katare, Rajnish Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2014; 4(8): 27-29.
- Association of serum uric acid and microalbuminuria in prehypertension : A cross sectional study
C L Meena, Harsa R, V K Meena, Anju Bharti, Rajani Nawal, L P Meena, Nilesh Kumar, RN Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 87-91.
- Prevalence of Reproductive and Calving Disorders in Murrah Buffaloes at Organized Dairy Herd
Narendra Pratap Singh, Triveni Dutt, P K Bharti, Vinod Kumar, Amit Baranwal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 85-91.
- Prevalence of Self Reported Occupational Health Hazards and Preventive Measures Followed by Male and Female Workers in Livestock Rearing in Uttar Pradesh: A Study of Rural India
Hema Tripathi, Bhupendra Nath Tripathi, Vishwa Bharti Dixit
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 149-164.
- Effect of Mustard Oil Supplementation During Transition Period on Milk Composition and Calves’s Birth Weight in Murrah Buffaloes
Mayur Raju Thul, Parvinder Singh Oberoi, Arumugam Kumaresan, Dimpee Singh Gonge, Pranay Bharti, Konii Puhle Japheth
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 132-139.
- Cloning and Polymorphism of Disease Resistance SLC11A1 Gene in Pig (Sus scrofa)- A Review
Bhanita Devi, Subimal Laskar, Prabodh Borah, Panch Kishor Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 36-48.
- Neurological manifestation of HIV infection in North-Eastern part of India
S K Sharma, N C Dwivedi, Nilesh Kumar, Anju Bharti, L P Meena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 4-8.
- Frequency of different shell color and its effect on the fertility and hatchability in Black rock, Gramapriya and Vanaraja breeds of chicken
Abhay Kumar, Keshab Das, K. Mukherjee, A. Bharti, A.K. Singh
. 2012; 5(10): 594-598.
- Effectiveness of image guided fine needle aspiration cytology in cases of deep seated lesions
Bharti M Jha, Ritesh Shah, Jitendra Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 439-442.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Garlic on the Haemato-biochemical Parameters and Performance of Broiler Chickens
Ankit Kansal, Nazim Ali, Ahmad Fahim, Mahesh Bharti, Gulab Chandra, Riaz Siddiqui, Rajbir Singh, Shashi Kant
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 223-230.
- Study to assess the pathophysiological role of VEGF in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia(CML)
L P Meena, J Prakash, R Tandon, Anju Bharti, V K Meena, K Tripathi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 48-51.
- Histomorphological analysis of nonneoplastic skin lesions
Piyush G Vaghela, Bharti M Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 638-641.
- Early diagnosis and evaluation of neonatal septicemia by hematological scoring system
Hiral P Shah, Bharti M Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 409-414.
- Socio-Economic Status of Backyard Poultry Rearing Rural Women of Bundelkhand Region of Uttar Pradesh
Rita Bharti, M. P. Sagar, Mahesh Chander, Deepa Singh, Prabhat Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 158-163.
- Prevalence and Pathology of Gastrointestinal Parasite Infection in Bovine Calves in Jabalpur
Archana Bharti, Madhu Swamy, Amita Dubey
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 295-301.
- Influence of Animal Factors on Milk Somatic Cell Count in Crossbred Cows Reared Under Hot-Humid Climatic Condition
Pranay Bharti, Champak Bhakat, K Puhle Japheth, Showkat A Bhat, subhash Chandra, Amit Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 228-235.
- Comparison of the Quality of Various Sources of Drinking Water Available in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Barkha Sharma, Singh Parul, Sanjay Bharti, Udit Jain, Ravneet Singh, Janardan K. Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 92-106.
- Isolation and virtual screening of antimicrobial prodigiosin pigment from oxalotrophic Serratia marcescens OX_R strain
Mangesh V. Suryavanshi, Samadhan R. Waghmode, Nidhi Bharti, Prafulla B. Choudhari, Tejashri B. Hingamire, Yogesh S. Shouche
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(11): 052-058.
- Screening for Hemoglobinopathies in blood donors from Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India.
V K Meena, Kailash Kumar, L P Meena, Anju Bharti, A Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 366-368.
- Optimization of Service Period in Karan Fries Cattle Under Sub-tropical Climatic Condition
Konii Puhle Japheth, Ram Kumar Mehla, Mayur Raju Thul, Pranay Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 172-180.
- Adipokines as metabolic modulators of ovarian functions in livestock: A mini-review
Smruti Ranjan Mishra, Jaya Bharati, Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Debasish Kar, Pravas Ranjan Sahoo
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(3): 206-213.
- Study of potential drug–drug interaction between prescribed drugs in patients attending outpatient department of medicine at tertiary-care hospital in south Gujarat region
Nilesh B Chavda, Priti P Solanky, Hinal Baria, Ruchi Naik , Komal Bharti
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(3): 236-242.
- Effect of Feed Restriction on Physio-Biochemical Changes, Milk Yield and Expression Profile of Leptin in Crossbred Cow
Mukesh Kumar Bharti, Sriti Pandey, Gyanendra Singh, Mihir Sarkar, Vijai Prakash Maurya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 21-32.
- Prevalence of obesity among first-year medical students of Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
Disha P Mehta, Mansi G Chauhan, Bharti Koria, Manindrapratap Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 59-63.
- Development of a Predictor Model for Quality of Life in Cancer Patients with Adverse Drug Reactions due to Cancer Chemotherapy
Smita Khandelwal, Laxminarayana Kurady Bairy, M. S.Vidyasagar, Asha Kamath, James Gonsalves, Bharti Chogtu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 022-028.
- Iron status in sickle cell disorders
Chandni Patel, Bharti M Jha, Sayantan Jana, Anjali Singh, Hiral Shah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1759-1763.
- Effect of roofing materials on micro-climate in loose house for animals during rainy season
Reena Kamal, Triveni Dutt, B. H. M. Patel, R. P. Ram, Probhakar Biswas, P. K. Bharti, Sandeep Kaswan
. 2013; 6(8): 482-485.
- Cefoperazone: A Rare Cause of Thrombocytopenia
A. Avinash, Sushil Kiran Kunder, Bharti Chogtu Magazine, K. L. Bairy, Shalini Adiga
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 190-191.
- Assessment of weight gain pattern of exclusively breastfed and nonexclusively breastfed infants in Bhavnagar city, Gujarat
Mansi G Chauhan, Disha P Mehta, Bharti Koria, Harshad Patel, Manindrapratap Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 64-68.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices of medical internship students regarding disaster preparedness at a tertiary-care hospital of Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Yogesh Kumar Singhal, Rekha Bhatnagar, Bhanwar Lal, Bharti Paliwal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1613-1616.
- Assessment of pack animal welfare in and around Bareilly city of India
Probhakar Biswas, Triveni Dutt, M. Patel, Reena Kamal, P.K. Bharti, Subhasish Sahu
. 2013; 6(6): 332-336.
- Prevalence and pattern of anemia among persons reported for blood donation at a tertiary care center in western part of Rajasthan
Sangeeta Kumari, Devraj Arya, Naurang Lal Mahawar, Arun Bharti, Lokesh Sharma, Pankaj Kumar Das, Rashi Pachaury
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1256-1259.
- Comparative Quality Assessment of Meat Nuggets Prepared from Meat of Different Food Animals
Sushant Sharma, Vikas Pathak, Veer Pal Singh, Meena Goswami Awasthi, Sanjay Kumar Bharti
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 139-148.
- Differentiating Chilaiditi signs from Chilaiditi syndrome
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Amar Verma, Rajesh Chaudhary
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(3): 168-170.
- Dealing with intramesosigmoid hernia: A rare variety of internal hernia
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Satish Kumar, Rajesh Chaudhary
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2017; 6(2): 104-107.
- Vaginal birth after cesarean section (VBAC) versus emergency repeat cesarean section at teaching hospitals in India: an ICMR task force study
B. S. Dhillon, Nomita Chandhiok, Bharti S., Bhatia P., Coyaji K.J., Das M.C., Das V., Davar R.G., Devambigai S., Ganguly G., Ghosh T.K., Gopalan S., Habeebulah S., Idnani R., Kochar S., Kodkany B.S., Madhini V., Mittal S., Mukherjee J., Naphade P.R., Nevrekar P., Padmanaban I., Pagi S.L., Patnaik S., Rajarajeswari S., Salhan S., Salvi V., Sanghamitra M., Sharma S., Sharma S., Soni I.J.K., Sulekha P.B., Taly A.
. 2014; 3(3): 592-597.
- LITTLE OLD LADY’S HERNIA SURGEONS CHALLENGE
Ankit Shukla, Ramesh Bharti, Amit Rattan, Rajesh Chaudhary, Usha Chaudhary
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2017; 3(3): 197-199.
- Study of leukocyte profile in patients of fever with splenomegaly
Khushboo Garg, Anju Bharti, Sandip Kumar, Lalit Prashant Meena, Jaya Chakravarty, Madhukar Rai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(8): 628-634.
- HLA-B*27 subtypes and its Clinical implications Characterization by Studying Sequence Specific Alleles
Narotam Sharma, Mohd Anas, Ahmad Rabbani, Priyam Bharti, Shitanshu Kaundal, Vijay Kumar, Bhageshwari Mahato
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(4): 84-88.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW