|12 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Factors contributing to the increase in HIV and STD transmission among African American young adults in Mississippi
Shemeka Hamlin-Palmer, Clifton C Addison, Brenda W. Campbell Jenkins
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(2): 118-126.
- The impact of organized community capacity building on health risk practices in an African American community
Donna Antoine LaVigne, Clifton C Addison, Brenda W Campbell Jenkins, Cynthia A Smith, Darcel Thigpen, Alyce Stewart, Alice Smith, Daniel Sarpong
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(2): 159-166.
- Anthropometric Assessment and Patient Satisfaction with Hospital Meals in County Referral Hospitals of Western Kenya.
Brenda Ahoya, Jane Situma
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(7): 317-325.
- Managing the In-Between: Dialectical Tensions of Researching an Intercultural Congregation
J. Jacob Jenkins
Pennsylvania Communication Annual. 2013; 69(1): 10-34.
- Utero-vaginal prolapse in primigravida: a case report
Seetesh Ghose, Sunita Samal, Senthil Coumary, Pallavee P, Asha Jenkins
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2012; 1(1): 50-51.
- Social media & health: Current and future healthcare provider perspectives
Brittany C Campbell, Clay M Craig
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(2): 128-133.
- Hair Disorders and Health Discourse of Black Police Women: A New Public Health Challenge in the 21st Century.
Paul Andrew Bourne, Charlene Sharpe-Pryce, Ikhalfani Solan, Cynthia Francis, Jannine Campbell-Smith, Angela Hudson-Davis, Olive Watson-Coleman
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(4): 133-145.
- The role of health status and other variables on social networks among late adult men
Paul Andrew Bourne, C. Morris, Jannine Campbell-Smith, Gillian Heaven
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 343-352.
- Comparison of the efficacy of extra amniotic Foley catheter, intravaginal prostaglandin E1 tablet and intracervical prostaglandin E2 gel for pre induction cervical ripening: a randomized comparative study
Asha Jenkins, Sendhil Coumary A., Seetesh Ghose
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(11): 3902-3908.
- The prevalence of vitamin B12 deficiency in a random sample from the Australian population
Eileen Moore, Julie Pasco, Alastair Mander, Kerrie Sanders, Ross Carne, Nicole Jenkins, Marion Black, Hans Schneider, David Ames, David Watters
American Journal of Physiology, Biochemistry and Pharmacology. 2014; 3(3): 95-100.
- Mindfulness-based stress reduction improves distress in two different chronic illnesses
Kristin A Zernicke, Linette Lawlor-Savage , Joshua Lounsberry, Lihong Zhong, Philip K Blustein, Tavis S Campbell, Linda E Carlson
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(3): 201-208.
- Predictors of patients with high suicidality during the post discharge period in the early phase of schizophrenia
Amresh Shrivastava, Robbie Campbell, Megan Johnston, Avinash Desousa, Nilesh Shah, Sagar Karia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2448-2451.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW