|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Mindfulness and Addictive Behaviors
Marcello Spinella, Sara Martino, Christine Ferri
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-7.
- Management of Patients with Type II Diabetes Residing at a Homeless Shelter: A Series of Case Reports.
Chistian C Evans, PT, PhD*, Christine C Conroy, DPT, MHS.
Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT). 2012; 6(1): 3-12.
- Does participation in international health electives during pre-clinical years influence a student’s interest in primary care?
Joseph M Kennedy, Megan M Chock, Spampinato M Christine, Jennifer L. Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 212-216.
- What do students perceive as fair oral examinations in the field of anatomy?
Sabine Löffler, Christine Feja, Thomas Schröder
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 119-125.
- NECROTIZING FASCIITIS OF THE POSTERIOR CERVICAL COMPARTMENT: AN ATYPICAL CASE DUE TO STREPTOCOCCUS AGALACTIAE
Alessandro Abramo, Emanuele Ferri, Giacomo Spinato, Giancarlo Tirelli
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2012; 2(4): .
- Fluoroquinolone Induced Movement Disorders: Case Report and Literature Review
Duane Bates; Jenny Edwards; Justin Chow; Michael Fisher; Aaron Switzer; Christine Morris
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 53-63.
- Awareness, perceptions, and use of contraception among married women residing in a village in rural South India
Deepthi Vasanth; Avita Rose Johnson; Deiveegan Chidambaram; Sr. Sibi; Sr. Sharone; Sr. Lovline; Sr. Christine; Twinkle Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1457-1461.
- Prevalence of Antibodies Against Leptospira spp. in Pigs from Grenada, West Indies
Elan Armstrong; Keshaw Tiwari; Christine Barton; Benjamin Jakobek; Josephine Tang; Ravindra Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 62-66.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW