|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Mindfulness and Addictive Behaviors
Marcello Spinella, Sara Martino, Christine Ferri
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-7.
- Does participation in international health electives during pre-clinical years influence a student’s interest in primary care?
Joseph M Kennedy, Megan M Chock, Spampinato M Christine, Jennifer L. Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 212-216.
- What do students perceive as fair oral examinations in the field of anatomy?
Sabine Löffler, Christine Feja, Thomas Schröder
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 119-125.
- Generation of a mouse model of Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 1 via CRISPR/Cas9 mediated gene editing
Kimberly A. Coughlan, Rajanikanth J. Maganti, Andrea Frassetto, Christine M. DeAntonis, Meredith Wolfrom, Anne-Renee Graham, Shawn M. Hillier, Steven Fortucci, Hoor Al Jandal, Sue-Jean Hong, Paloma H. Giangrande, Paolo G.V. Martini
. 2019; 2(1): 28-39.
- Fluoroquinolone Induced Movement Disorders: Case Report and Literature Review
Duane Bates, Jenny Edwards, Justin Chow, Michael Fisher, Aaron Switzer, Christine Morris
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 53-63.
- Awareness, perceptions, and use of contraception among married women residing in a village in rural South India
Deepthi Vasanth, Avita Rose Johnson, Deiveegan Chidambaram, Sr. Sibi, Sr. Sharone, Sr. Lovline, Sr. Christine, Twinkle Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1457-1461.
- Prevalence of Antibodies Against Leptospira spp. in Pigs from Grenada, West Indies
Elan Armstrong, Keshaw Tiwari, Christine Barton, Benjamin Jakobek, Josephine Tang, Ravindra Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 62-66.
- Antibacterial and Antibiofilm Activities of Sesbania grandiflora Against food-borne pathogen Vibrio cholerae
John Paul Matthew Domingo Guzman, Athena Dana Cortes, Kimberly Dimaano Neri, Trisha Pamela Lim De las Alas, Christine Eden Cortez
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 67-71.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW