|14 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Fluoroquinolone Induced Movement Disorders: Case Report and Literature Review
Duane Bates; Jenny Edwards; Justin Chow; Michael Fisher; Aaron Switzer; Christine Morris
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 53-63.
- Management of Patients with Type II Diabetes Residing at a Homeless Shelter: A Series of Case Reports.
Chistian C Evans, PT, PhD*, Christine C Conroy, DPT, MHS.
Journal of Physical Therapy (JPT). 2012; 6(1): 3-12.
- Building a theoretically grounded model to support the design of effective non-technical skills training in healthcare: The SECTORS model
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 77-82.
- Wheat Landraces: A mini review
Abdullah A. Jaradat*
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(1): 20-29.
- Some Personality Characteristics of College Students Reporting Frequent Nightmares
William E. Kelly
Sleep and Hypnosis: A Journal of Clinical Neuroscience and Psychopathology. 2016; 18(3): 69-73.
- The role of health status and other variables on social networks among late adult men
Paul Andrew Bourne, C. Morris, Jannine Campbell-Smith, Gillian Heaven
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(4): 343-352.
- A new journal of medical education: it is important on behalf of our renewal
Morris Ari Gordon,
Julia A. Mavity-Hudson
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(1): 1-2.
- How diverse a farmer-managed wheat landrace can be?
Abdullah A. Jaradat, Mohammad Shahid
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2014; 26(2): 93-118.
- Does participation in international health electives during pre-clinical years influence a student’s interest in primary care?
Joseph M Kennedy, Megan M Chock, Spampinato M Christine, Jennifer L. Pecina
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(4): 212-216.
- What do students perceive as fair oral examinations in the field of anatomy?
Sabine Löffler, Christine Feja, Thomas Schröder
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 119-125.
- Mindfulness and Addictive Behaviors
Marcello Spinella, Sara Martino, Christine Ferri
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-7.
- The knowledge – practice gap in physiotherapy practice: a clinical audit of the assessment and management of chronic low back pain within outpatient physiotherapy practice.
Tim Morris, Mark Zadow, Elliot Watts, Anthony Hewitt
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2015; 4(4): 61-66.
- Awareness, perceptions, and use of contraception among married women residing in a village in rural South India
Deepthi Vasanth; Avita Rose Johnson; Deiveegan Chidambaram; Sr. Sibi; Sr. Sharone; Sr. Lovline; Sr. Christine; Twinkle Agrawal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1457-1461.
- Prevalence of Antibodies Against Leptospira spp. in Pigs from Grenada, West Indies
Elan Armstrong; Keshaw Tiwari; Christine Barton; Benjamin Jakobek; Josephine Tang; Ravindra Sharma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 62-66.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW