|98 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A prospective comparative study of Lichtenstein’s mesh hernioplasty performed under local and spinal anesthesia
Pradeep Saxena, Saurabh Saxena
. 2016; 3(3): 1477-1485.
- The role of laparoscopy in diagnosis of abdominal tuberculosis
Pradeep Saxena, Saurabh Saxena
. 2016; 3(3): 1557-1563.
- Association between serum paraoxonase and plasma nitric oxide in pre-eclampsia
Shilpa Suneja, Rahul Saxena, Raj Saxena, Dilutpal Sharma, Alok Milton Lal
. 2014; 1(1): 19-23.
- An Update on Therapeutic Management of Canine Demodicosis
S. K. Singh, Mritunjay Kumar, R. K. Jadhav, S. K. Saxena
. 2011; 4(1): 41-44.
- Nutritional Status of children Under Five year of Age in Anganwadi Centres in Kolar area of Madhya Pradesh
Shailendra Meena, Rituja Kaushal, D.M. Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 247-252.
- Prophylaxis and Treatment for Leptospirosis: Where are the Evidences?
Jaykaran Charan, Deepak Saxena, Summaiya Mulla
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2012; 2(2): 78-83.
- Humoral immune response in cattle and buffaloes vaccinated against Pasteurella multocida B: 2 with reference to levels of B Lymphocytes and IL-2R+
Harsh Shaveta, Deepti Chachra, H M Saxena, Mudit Chandra
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2014; 2(6): 026-029.
- Insight for rabies prevention among travellers
Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Pankaj Bhardwaj, Deepak B Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 1-2.
- Epidemiological Investigation of Lifestyle Associated Modifiable Risk Factors among Medical Students
Anurag Srivastava, Mukesh Sharma, Saumya Gupta, Sumit Saxena
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 210-215.
- Interplay of Serum Erythropoietin and Inflammatory Cytokine in Anemic Tuberculosis Patients
Rashmi Anant Kulkarni, Ajit Ramesh Deshpande, Kiran Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 487-490.
- Assessment of Orthodontic Treatment Needs among Children in Doiwala Region, Uttarakhand, Indi
Seema Diwan, Sanjeeva Kumar, Vartika Saxena, Deepak Goel
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 208-211.
- Utility of C Reactive Protein as Inflammatory Marker in Early Diagnosis of Neonatal Septicaemia: A Cross Sectional Study
Twinkle N Gandhi, Manish G Patel, Mannu R Jain, Rajeevkumar B Saxena, Pragnesh J Bhuva
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(4): 481-483.
- IN-VITRO ANTIOXIDANT CAPACITY OF GRADED DOSES OF
METHANOLIC EXTRACT FROM LUFFA CYLINDRICA (L) SEEDS
K. NAGARAJAN, SATYAJIT DUTTA, SUMIT DAS, SURABHI SINGHAL,
PALLAVI SAXENA, AVIJIT MAZUMDER, L. K.GHOSH
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2012; 18(1): 55-59.
- To evaluate the role of plasma vitamin D level as a prognostic marker and its relation to in-hospital complications in patients with acute coronary syndrome
Sujit Kumar, Piyush Saxena
. 2016; 3(4): 976-981.
- Diarrheal Diseases Routine Microbiological Surveillance: An Answer to Recognize the Specific Diarrheal Outbreaks
Deepak Kumar Sharma, Utkarsh Shah, Abdul H Mawli, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Arun Varun
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 302-305.
- A six year appraisal of caesarean delivery at a teaching hospital in Uttarakhand
Namrata Saxena, Bhawna Sharma, Vineeta Gupta, Kamal S. Negi
. 2016; 5(12): 4369-4372.
- Maternal and perinatal outcome in severe preeclampsia and eclampsia
Neha Saxena, Amarjeet Kaur Bava, Yogeshwar Nandanwar
. 2016; 5(7): 2171-2176.
- A clinical study of intestinal stomas: its indications and complications
Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Pradeep Saxena, Anuradha Choudhary, Minhajuddin Ahmed
. 2013; 1(4): 536-540.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- EFFECT OF VARUNA (CRATAEVA NURVALA LOUR) ON SERUM
AND URINARY ELECTROLYTE
SANJAY AGARWAL, SHIV JI GUPTA, A. K. SAXENA, NEELAM GUPTA
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2010; 16(4): 119-123.
- Prevalence of Ocular Morbidities among School Children: A Comparative Study Across Social Categories in Ajmer City
Renu Bedi, Dinesh Kumar Bedi, Charushila N Dudule, Nizamuddin, Mahesh Keswani, Prabha Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 184-188.
- A Comparative Study of Basic Health Services Provided in Government and Private Schools of Bhopal City
Vishal Jamra, Vishal Bankwar, Dinesh M Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 131-134.
- Study of cardiovascular manifestations in patients of HIV- its correlation with CD4 count and the ART regimen prescribed
Sarita Bajaj, T. Nisha Mol, Piyush Saxena, Rakesh Kumar Yadav, Sujit Verma
. 2016; 3(2): 382-387.
- An incidental finding of primary carcinoma of the fallopian tube: a case report
Nilima D. Lodha, Kiran S. Bharati, Neha K. Saxena, Snehlata R. Hingway
. 2016; 4(11): 5077-5079.
- Isolated orbital myocysticercosis in a Muslim boy
Anita Thakur, Ruchika Agarwal, A. M. Jain, Nutan Saxena
. 2015; 3(9): 2485-2487.
- Intra peritoneal ascending colon in parastomal hernial sac
Moorat Singh Yadav, Zeeshanuddin Ahmad, Apoorv Sharma, Swapnil Wankhede, Pradeep Saxena
. 2014; 2(2): 786-788.
- Two interesting cases of gestational trophoblastic disease with methotrexate failure
Poonam Laul, Pinkee Saxena, Vijay K. Kadam, Urvashi Miglani
. 2016; 5(9): 3251-3253.
- Comparison of metformin and insulin in the treatment of gestational diabetes: a retrospective study
Neeta Bansal, Priyanka Chaudhary, Monika Ramola, Namrata Saxena
. 2016; 5(12): 4356-4360.
- A retrospective study of emergency obstetric hysterectomy in a tertiary care center for a period of 5 years
Bhawna Sharma, Namrata Saxena, Vineeta Gupta
. 2016; 5(11): 3778-3781.
- Copper Complexity for Health and Production in Sheep
Pankaj Kumar, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Pallav Shekhar, Archana Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 42-47.
- Japanese Encephalitis (JE): Population at Risk and Strategies to Control in India
Sourabh Saxena Priti Chaudhary Ashish Chauhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(8): 637-640.
- 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and left ventricular ejection fraction- prognostic markers in chronic kidney disease
Lekharaj Choudhary, Poonam Gupta, Arvind Gupta, Piyush Saxena, Ajeet K. Chaurasia
. 2016; 3(2): 402-408.
- Harmonic Scalpel® haemorroidectomy at rural tertiary care centre: a review of 52 cases
Divish Saxena, Murtaza Akhtar, Avinash Rode, Mrinal Tandon
. 2015; 2(3): 366-368.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Comparision of structural polypeptides of two field isolates of IBH virus
S. K. Saxena, R. Chandra, R. Kumar, D. Kumar
. 2009; 2(8): 301-303.
- Drug resistance TB in India: Challenges, issues and solutions
Deepak Saxena, Pankaj Bhardawaj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 476-477.
- Guideline for reporting negative studies in biomedical journals
Deepak Saxena, Jaykaran Charan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 252-254.
- Maternal health challenges of pregnant women living on construction sites in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Thane: A mixed-methods study
Denny John, Richa Saxena, Vijender Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 80-85.
- Rh sensitized pregnancy with high ICT titre with favourable foetal outcome: a rare case
Namrata Saxena, Manju Lal, Navneet Kumar Bhat, Mansi Sachdev
. 2015; 4(5): 1574-1576.
- Pranayama-an alternative supportive therapy against oxidative stress in essential hypertension
B. K. Agarwal, Tripti Saxena, Sabiha Naz
. 2015; 2(2): 120-123.
- A Comparative Study of Knowledge Regarding Reproductive Health Among Rural & Urban Adolescent Girls in District Bareilly
Priyanka Kumar Sumit Saxena Shyam Bihari Gupta Nipun Agarwal Danish Imtiaz
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 212-217.
- Influence of Different Level of Egg Yolk on Cryopreservation of Hariana Bull Spermatozoa
Vikas Sachan, Vipin Sonker, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 146-154.
- Osteofibrous dysplasia of clavicle: a rare case presentation
Rajesh Goel, Surender Kumar, Avinash K. Rai, Rajeev Saxena
. 2015; 2(3): 428-430.
- Noise induced hearing loss - A comparison between speech frequency & 4000Hz frequency
Rini Tekriwal, Dharitri M Parmar, Ravi Saxena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2011; 1(2): 79-85.
- Biochemical assessment of nephroprotective and nephrocurative activity of Withania somnifera on gentamicin induced nephrotoxicity in experimental rats
Vimlesh Kushwaha, Monica Sharma, Pinki Vishwakarma, Manish Saini, Kuldeep Saxena
. 2016; 4(1): 298-302.
- Does Poor Health Index in India Suggest Trouble for National Reforms Like Women Empowerment as per Sustainable Development Goals or Vice Versa?
Singh Sandhya Kaushal Rituja Saxena DM
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(10): 773-777.
- A study to assess awareness amongst pregnant women about the effects of drugs on the fetus & self-medication
Dr Neeta Banzal Dr Kirti Saxena Dr Malti Dalal Dr S K Srivastava
National Journal of Medical Research. 0; 0(0): -.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Factors Influencing Utilization of Antenatal Health Services in Bhojipura Block, District Bareilly
Sumit Saxena, Atul Kumar Singh, Sonam Maheshwari, Shyam Bihari Gupta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(11): 658-665.
- A rare case of CNS tuberculosis with pregnancy
Sanjay Singh, Tony Jose, Puneet Saxena
. 2015; 4(3): 911-914.
- Should drawing be incorporated into the teaching of anatomy?
Mimi R. Borrelli, Billy Leung, Michael C. B. Morgan, Shobhit Saxena, Alistair Hunter
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2018; 6(2): 34-48.
- A study of sociodemographic profile of patients undergoing cataract surgery in New Civil Hospital, Surat
Naveenkumar G Havale, Mohua Moitra, Deepak Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1163-1166.
- Comparative evaluation of screening tests for maternal and fetal outcome in gestational diabetes
Shivi Saxena, Arshiya Khan
. 2015; 3(6): 1363-1367.
- Variations in anesthetic requirements with body mass index in patients undergoing trans vaginal oocyte retrieval
Dipti Saxena, Bipin Arya, Atul Dixit, Sadhna Sanwatsarkar, Shilpa Bhandari, Pallavi Agrawal
. 2016; 5(1): 135-139.
- A Critical Case of Closed Cervix Pyometra in a Bitch
Jitendra Kumar Agrawal, Atul Saxena, Pramod Kumar, Akhil Patel
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(10): 79-82.
- Improved access to safe blood must be prioritized as a core component of comprehensive efforts to prevent maternal deaths in Uttar Pradesh, India.
Pratap kumar Sahoo, Sunil Saxena Raj, Suneedh Manthri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1208-1214.
- Indigenous Research Study to Elucidate the Barriers of Menstrual Hygiene in Adolescent School Girls of Kolar Area in Bhopal City
Shipra Singh Rituja Kaushal DM Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(4): 197-202.
- Pulmonary tuberculosis: A comparative study of conventional methods and serological diagnosis
Mohammed Khaleel, N. K. Saxena, V. C. Kishore Reddy
. 2011; 1(1): 25-29.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Evaluation of Acrosomal Integrity and Viability in Bull Spermatozoa: Comparison of Cytochemical and Fluorescent Techniques
Alok Kumar Atul Saxena Mukul Anand
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 69-77.
- Chronic LD50 Vs. Safest Dose for the Methanolic Extract of Curry Leaves (Murraya koenigii) Cultivated in Malaysia
Marwan Saad Azzubaidi, Anil Kumar Saxena, Ahmed Ghazi Alattraqchi, Abdualrahman Mohammed Abdualkader
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 056-058.
- Assessment of inhalation technique among patients attending a tertiary-care hospital
Mukul Saxena, Mohammad Shibly Khan, Anil K Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1916-1919.
- Impact of gibberish meditation on students learning in a dental school
Rajeev Saxena, Ravi V Shirahatti, Chinmay Shah, Mukhit Kazi, Ashwini Bhosale, Ladkat,Devendra Panchawadkar, Shrikant Diwanay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 420-426.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
- Effect of aloe vera gel on rat myocardial contractility, chronotropy and coronary flow in isolated heart
Sadhana verma,Pradeep Kumar, M Y Khan, Sangeeta Saxena, Shyam Vinay Sharma,
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(3): 261-263.
- Cryopeservation Induced Alteration in Sperm Morphology in Hariana Bull Semen
Chetna Gangwar Atul Saxena Pankaj Kumar Shukla Shri Prakash Singh Akhil Patel Mohit Antil Abhinov Verma
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 282-288.
- A Study to Increase the Shelf Life of A2 Milk of Sahiwal Cows
Anil Kanaujia, Anup Kalra, Om Prakash Jat, Mohan Saxena, Akhilesh Chandra Varshney
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 48-50.
- Appraisal of Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Menstruation among Rural and Urban Adolescent Girls of District Bareilly
Priyanka Kumar, Sumit Saxena, Danish Imtiaz
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(3): 192-198.
- Assessment of Nutritional Status of Adolescents: Field Experience from Rural Gujarat, India
Poonam K Trivedi, Deepak Saxena, Tapasvi Puwar, Sandul Yasobant , Shital Savaliya, Manish Fancy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(12): 926-930.
- Mental health of females after mastectomy: a qualitative case study, Gujarat, India
Poonam Trivedi, Megha Soni, Deepak Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2244-2248.
- Syntrophic microbial system for ex-situ degradation of paddy straw at low temperature under controlled and natural environment
Livleen Shukla, Archna Suman, Priyanka Verma, Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 030-037.
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis presenting with orthopnea in a patient with COPD and obstructive sleep apnea
Ashfaq Hasan, Amrit B. Saxena, Syed Mahmood Ahmed, T. L. N. Swamy
. 2011; 1(1): 46-49.
- Family burden in alcohol dependence: A study in north-eastern India
Surajit Kumar Sen, Robin Victor, Kaveri Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2402-2409.
- Ocular involvement in diabetic patients attending tertiary care centres of eastern U.P., India: a prospective study
Nutan Saxena, A. M. Jain, Perwez Khan, Ruchika Agarwal, Harish Chandra Tiwari, Anita Thakur
. 2013; 1(4): 460-464.
- Unusual malposition of central venous catheter-A Case Report
Haider Abbas, Zia Arshad, Sulekha Saxena, Jaishri Bogra, Ahlam Kazim
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(1): 96-97.
- Poor oral health as a predictor for preterm births: Do we need to revisit antenatal care guidelines for reducing preterm births? Reflections from rural Gujarat
Poonam Trivedi, Deepak Saxena, Tapasvi Puwar, Partha Sarthi Ganguly, Devang Raval
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(9): 1406-1410.
- Violence & Vulnerability: A Cross Sectional Study of Prevalence and Factors Associated with Sex-work Related Violence among Female Sex Workers
"Sweta R Panchal, J K Kosambiya, Deepak B Saxena, Bharat H Patel, Rahul Mhaskar,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(3): 143-147.
- Advocacy for a responsive health system to control diabetes: learning from western Indian state Gujarat, India
Sandul Yasobant, Deepak Saxena, Mayur Trivedi, Kumar Gaurav, Sushil Patel, Mayur Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2239-2243.
- Evaluation of serum mineral status and hormone profile in goats and some of their inter-relations
Mohd Iqbal Yatoo, Archana Saxena, Pankaj Kumar, Mudasir Bashir Gugjoo, Umesh Dimri, Mahesh Chandra Sharma, Ricky Jhambh
. 2013; 6(6): 318-320.
- Free radicals and ageing: Is there any correlation ?”
Hetal Thakar, Chetankumar Acharya, Swapna Apte, Ravi Saxena
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2013; 3(1): 82-86.
- Production Traits Optimization with Polyherbal Performance Enhancer in Layer Birds
S. J. Manwar, D. H. Rekhate, M.V. Joshi, S. P. Waghmare, S.V. Kuralkar, M. J. Saxena, K. Ravikanth, S. Maini, A. Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(12): 27-33.
- Effect of training among health care workers on change in knowledge regarding biomedical waste management according to new rules of 2016
Nidhi Sankhala D M Saxena Vishal Bankwar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 831-833.
- Study of acute acalculous cholecystitis as an atypical manifestation in dengue fever
Anurag Prasad, Muzaffari yasmeen, Suchitra Gupta Prasad, Md. Rashid Taj, Gagan Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(9): 1231-1234.
- THE EFFECTS OF EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA ON TESTOSTERONE AND BLOOD PRESSURE IN HIGH-FAT-FED ANIMAL MODEL
Rafidah Hanim Mokhtar, Fakhria Al-Joufi, Anil K Saxena, Imad M Al-Ani, Norlelawati A Talib, Norsidah Ku-Zaifah
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 119-124.
- Comparison of lipid profile and malondialdehyde with severity of blood pressure in pregnancy-induced hypertension
Shikha Saxena, Prem Chandra Srivastava, Ayaz Khurram Mallick, Biswajit Das, Kamandalagondi Vasudevareddy Thimmaraju, Kanchan Dalmia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1061-1065.
- An analysis of the services in primary health centers in Anand, Gujarat, with specific focus on noncommunicable diseases and emergency conditions
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Uday Shankar Singh, AbdulHamid S Mavli
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2234-2238.
- Skills assessment during internship: A novel approach to enhance competencies among Indian medical graduates
Deepak B Sharma, Utkarsh M Shah, Vidushi Gupta, Kanupriya Saxena, Uday Shankar Singh
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 603-607.
- Feasibility study of conducting and evaluating a structured oral examination among undergraduate medical students in Community Medicine
Deepak B Sharma, Kanupriya Saxena, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Shah, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(7): 549-554.
- A study on medical students’ satisfaction and effectiveness of teaching methods in community medicine in a rural medical college at Anand, Gujarat with specific focus on non-classroom teaching
Deepak Balram Sharma, Vidushi Gupta, Utkarsh Milan Shah, Kanupriya Saxena, AbdulHamid Sabbir Mavli, Uday Shankar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2098-2102.
- Prevalence and determinants of overweight and obesity among undergraduate medical students of Shyam Shah Medical College, Rewa
Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2410-2415.
- A five year prevalence of HIV among attendees of Integrated Counselling & Testing Centre (ICTC) of a Government Medical College of Central India
Anjana Niranjan, Sanjeev Kumar, Paharam Adhikari, Deepankar Patnayak, Manoj Saxena
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2294-2299.
- Assessment of dentition status and treatment needs of police personnel in Bhopal city, Central India
Aishwarya Singh, Ajay Bhambal, Sudhanshu Saxena, Vidhatri Tiwari, Utkarsh Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 829-834.
- Assessment of child abuse at ground and grassroot level: a KAP study among anganwadi workers and auxiliary nurse midwives in Bangalore
Yash Saxena, Vijayakumar Nanjundappa, Shobha Sreedhar, Chaitanaya Reddy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 669-673.
- Per-Vaginal Delivery of Calf with Muscular Hypertrophy through Fetotomy in a Murrah Buffalo
Vipin Singh, Vikas Sachan, Manoj Kumar Yadav, Gyanesh Kumar, Rishi Kumar Gupta, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(3): 186-188.
- A study on knowledge of animal bite victims regarding animal bite and rabies attending tertiary care hospital of Rewa City, Madhya Pradesh
Sanjeev Kumar, Rohit Trivedi, Manoj Saxena, Anjana Niranjan, Manish Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1005-1009.
- Bacterial colonization in patients with lower respiratory tract specimens: demographic profile and microbiological pattern
Shivani Saxena, Gopa Banerjee, Rajiv Garg, Mastan Singh, S K Verma, R A S Kushwaha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1498-1503.
- Prosthetic status, prosthetic need and pattern of dental visits of Indian police personnel: A representative study.
AISHWARYA SINGH, Ajay Bhambal, Sudhanshu Saxena, Vidhatri Tiwari, Utkarsh Tiwari
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 0; 0(0): -.
- Evaluation of bio-medical waste management practices in a tertiary care hospital of Rohilkhand region in Uttar Pradesh, India
Arun Singh, Ashok Agarwal, Vijender Kumar Agarwal, Shashi Kant Saxena, Ashok Kumar Agarwal, Hammir Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1187-1191.
- Dystocia Due to Schistosoma reflexus in a Hariana Cow
Akhil Patel, Sanjay Singh Yadav, Dushyant Yadav, Vipin Sonker, Atul Saxena
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2015; 5(4): 122-124.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW