|1683 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Molecular modeling of WW domain containing E3 ubiquitin ligase2 (WWP2): a potential target for the discovery of novel drugs in the treatment of cancer.
Budhayash Gautam, Rashmi Singh, Satendra Singh
. 2019; 1(1): 33-49.
- DEVELOPMENT AND VALIDATION OF HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY METHOD FOR ANALYSIS OF PIPERINE, RIFAMPICIN AND ISONIAZID IN ANIMAL AND DRUG DOSAGE FORM
Amit Singh, Smita Verma, Pradeep Kumar Sharma, Chhotelal, Nouh M H Al Jarari, Ajay Pal Singh, Neeraj Kumar Fuloria
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(3): 72-81.
- 24 Hours chronomics of ambulatory blood pressure and its relation with circadian rhythm of 6-sulfatoxy melatonin in night shift health care workers
B. Anjum, Narsingh Verma, Sandeep Tiwari, Abbas A Mahdi, Ranjana Singh, Qulsoom Naaz, Saumya Mishra, Prerna Singh, Suman Gautam, Shipra Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(8): 1922-1931.
- Evaluation of modified Alvarado scoring system in diagnosis of acute appendicitis - a prospective study
Vishad Patel, Manoj Kela, Sanjay Prasad, Ajeet Singh Gautam, Mohit Gupta
. 2016; 3(2): 621-625.
- Comparative evaluation of anti-inflammatory activity of Manahshila (Realgar)
Vineet Sharma Komal Bansal K.R.C Reddy Dev Nath Singh Gautam Narendra Kumar Singh Himanshu Rai
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2019; 10(1): 1-12.
- Beneficial microbiomes: Biodiversity and potential biotechnological applications for sustainable agriculture and human health
Ajar Nath Yadav, Rajesh Kumar, Sunil Kumar, Vinod Kumar, TCK Sugitha, Bhanumati Singh, Vinay Singh Chauahan, Harcharan Singh Dhaliwal, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(6): 45-57.
- Perception of The Scientist and Student’s Regarding Factory Farming
Rahul Choudhary, Gautam Singh, Sumer Singh Sangwan, Rakesh Ahuja, Sarita Khatri, Sukh Pal Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 114-121.
- Perceived Training Needs Of Dairy Farmers About Animal Breeding Practices
Rakesh Ahuja Sukh Pal Singh Sumer Singh Sangwan Gautam Singh Sarita Khatri Rahul Choudhary
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 143-150.
- An experimental study on wistar rats to see the effect of Gymnema sylvestre on blood pressure
Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Narendra Kumar, R. Pal, Pratap Shankar, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Wahid Ali, R. Nath, Amod K. Sachan, R. K. Dixit
. 2016; 4(12): 5422-5425.
- Prevalence of parasitic infection in captive non human primates of Assam State Zoo, India
Bichitra Gopal Nath, Saidul Islam, Apurba Chakraborty
. 2012; 5(10): 614-616.
- Contraceptive intentions among Christian women in India: a multi-stage Logit model analysis
Niyati Joshi, Mahesh Nath Singh
. 2014; 3(3): 523-532.
- Dynamics of contraceptive use among schedule caste women in Uttar Pradesh
Mahesh Nath Singh, Niyati Joshi
. 2014; 3(3): 566-574.
- Knowledge about Tuberculosis and Multi-Drug Resistant Tuberculosis among Interns
Patle Rupali A, Khakse Gautam M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 51-53.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Perception of Medical Students Regarding Community-oriented Research
Anindo Majumdar, Ganesh Kumar S, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 230-235.
- Pattern of two wheeler road traffic accidents in rural setting: a retrospective study
Vipin Gupta, Anil Kumar, Prashant Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh*, Shailendra Pal Singh, Vikas Singh, Swadeep Srivastava, Shashank Verma, Ramit Chandra Singh, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 521-525.
- CLINICAL PROFILE OF INTERSTITIAL LUNG DISEASES CASES
Gagiya Ashok K, Suthar Hemang N, Bhagat Gautam R
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 2-4.
- Enteric Fever presenting as Palatal palsy , Cerebellar ataxia and Severe Thrombocytopenia: A case report
Nivedita Sharma, Piyush Gautam, Naveen Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 407-408.
- Effect of yogic practices on age related changes in oxygen metabolism and antioxidant-redox status
Rameswar Pal, Som Nath Singh, Koushik Halder, Omveer Singh Tomer, Awadh Bihari Mishra, Mantu Saha
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2013; 3(4): 305-312.
- A study about inguinal hernia mesh repairs: plug and patch versus lichtenstein mesh repair technique
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Kumar Gupta, Avreen Singh Shah, Rupinderjit Singh, Angadjot Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1967-1974.
- Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Blood Donation in Rural Puducherry, India
Umakant G Shidam, Subitha Lakshminarayanan, Suman Saurabh, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 64-68.
- Community Psychiatry in India Needs a Holistic Approach
Ranabir Pal, Swapan Kumar Paul, Gautam Sarker, Pandurang V Thatkar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 634-639.
- Nanotoxicology : An Emerging Discipline
Sachin Kumar Jain, Y. P. Sahni, Neetu Rajput, Vidhi Gautam
. 2011; 4(1): 35-40.
- Posterior urethral valve presenting with urethral stone: a challenging diagnosis
Avreen Singh Shah, Gurpreet Singh Bhangu, Rupinderjit Singh Sandhu, Kulwant Singh Ded, Sukhmanjeet Kaur Mann
. 2016; 3(4): 2254-2256.
- Knowledge and Practice Regarding Oral Rehydration Therapy for Acute Diarrhoea among Mothers of Under-Five Children in an Urban Area of Puducherry, India
Suman Saurabh, Umakant G Shidam, Manjula Sinnakirouchenan, Mohsina Subair, Loo Guo Hou, Gautam Roy
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 100-104.
- Chronic diarrhea in North Indian children: a widening etiological spectrum
Shrish Bhatnagar, Romesh Gautam, Geetika Srivastava, Kabeer A. Khan, Savitri Thakur
. 2014; 1(1): 37-41.
- Gender dysphoria with homosexuality and comorbid depressive disorder: complexities in concept and management
M. S. Bhatia, Priyanka Gautam
. 2015; 3(9): 2459-2462.
- Prevalence of hypothyroidism in patients with biliary stones: a prospective study
Rana Ranjit Singh, Arun Gupta, Sukrit Shah, Avreen Singh Shah, Kulwant Singh Ded, Amritpal Singh Bhatia
. 2016; 3(4): 2022-2024.
- Gender Preference, Attitude and Awareness of Young Eligible Couples towards Pre Natal Sex Determination in Lucknow District
Ashish Srivastava, Jai V Singh, Om P Singh, Vijay K Singh, Neelam Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 148-152.
- Pharmacological evaluation of Mallotus philippinensis (Lam.) Muell.-Arg. fruit hair extract for Anti-Inflammatory, Analgesic and Hypnotic Activity
Mayank Gangwar, Manish Kumar Gautam, Shivani Ghildiyal, Gopal Nath, Raj Kumar Goel
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(1): 14-21.
- Qualitative phytochemical screening of Hygrophila spinosa plant extract
S. Mandal, G. K. Dutta and S.Nath
. 2010; 3(8): 367-368.
- A comparative study on the antioxidant and immunomodulatory properties of curcumin conjugated gold nanospheres and free curcumin
Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Biswajit Chakraborty, Ramkrishna Pal, Anupam Nath, Sudip Pal, Dewan Shahidur Rahman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 56-63.
- Chemical and Biochemical characterization of Taenia hydatigena cysticerci in goats
S.Nath*, S.Pal, P.K.Sanyal, R.C.Ghosh and S.Mandal
. 2010; 3(7): 312-314.
- Rare Case Report of Dystocia Due to Suspected Schistosomus Reflexus Infected Foetus in Jamunapari Doe
D. Chakraborty, A. K. Nath, S. Roy, S. K. Mukhopadhayay, S. Ganguly
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2011; 1(1): 52-54.
- Synthesis of some Cd(II) and Zn(II) complexes of a tetraazamacrocyclic ligand and their antimicrobial activities
Ranjit K. Nath, Tapashi G. Roy, R.K. Sutradhar
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(2): 136-144.
- Study of perinatal outcome in human immunodeficiency virus positive women
Shiva Gautam, Tushar Shah
. 2016; 5(8): 2587-2591.
- Problems encountered in treatment of a Hippopotamus (Hippopotamus amphibius)
Indramani Nath, Subharaj Samantara, Subhrajit Das
. 2011; 4(8): 378-379.
- Correlation of serum ammonia with grades of hepatic encephalopathy
Rajpreet Brar, P. K. Gupta, S. K. Virmani, Gautam Sarkar
. 2016; 3(4): 908-911.
- Temporal expression of marker transcripts: Key to successful maturation and development of mammalian oocytes
A Nath, V Sharma, N E Gade, M D Pratheesh, R kumar, P K Dubey
. 2012; 5(2): 121-127.
- Identification and biological activity of some new compounds isolated from aerial parts of Polygonum hydropiper
Rajia Sultana, Ranjit K. Nath, Roksana Khatun
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2017; 2(3): 204-213.
- Study of knowledge, attitude and practices towards tobacco use in geriatric population
Rupali A Patle, Gautam M Khakse
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(7): 859-862.
- Mounier Kuhn syndrome in adult: a case report
Nabanita Deka, Manoj Hazarika, Gautam Goswami
. 2015; 3(4): 987-989.
- Serum Lactate as Prognostic Marker in Indian Elderly with Septicemia
Arvind Anand, I.S Gambhir, Gopal Nath, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 350-352.
- Prescribing Paradigm in a Rural Hospital of West Bengal
Somenath Ghosh, Gautam Sarker, Arpita Ghosh, Samir Dasgupta, Swapan Kumar Paul, Ranabir Pal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(7): 565-568.
- Randomized controlled study of effectiveness and timings of bupivacaine at port site in managing pain after laparoscopic cholecystectomy
Rana Ranjit Singh, Darpan Bansal, Manbachan Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1837-1843.
- Endoscopic evaluation in upper gastrointestinal bleed
Arun Kumar Gupta, Rana Ranjit Singh, Angadjot Singh, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1728-1732.
- Guillain-Barre syndrome with preserved reflexes and normal cerebrospinal fluid: a case study
Pritam Singh Sandhu, Avtar Singh Dhanju, Inderraj Singh, Smit Rajput
. 2014; 1(3): 285-288.
- Toxicological effect of pretilachlor on some physiological processes of cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. strain PUPCCC 64
Davinder Pal Singh, Jasvirinder Singh Khattar, Alka, Gurdeep Kaur, Yadvinder Singh
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(1): 012-019.
- Role of routine upper gastro intestinal endoscopy in patients of cholelithiasis presenting with dyspepsia in rural set-up
Prashant Gupta, Vipin Gupta, Shailendra Pal Singh, Somendra Pal Singh, Shashi Prakash Mishra, Praveen Singh, Anil Kumar, Manas Prakash, Mohit Gupta, Mohan Singh, Sonia Havele
. 2016; 3(2): 509-515.
- Prediction of morbidity and mortality in middle and old aged surgical patients-comparison of standard scoring system and addition of echocardiography with hemodynamic indices
Amit K. Singh, Prashant K. Mishra, Rakesh B. Singh, Manoj kumar, Dheer Singh
. 2015; 3(10): 2543-2548.
- Supplementation of 9-cis retinoic acid in the in vitro maturation medium increase blastocyst development rate and quality
Rabiul Islam, Gautam Kumar Deb, Md. Ahsanul Kabir, Md. Faizul Hossain Miraz, Talukder Nurun Nahar, S. M. Jahangir Hossain, Sudip Paul
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(4): 516-520.
- Myxoid liposarcoma presenting like a cystic neck swelling
Harmeet Sahni, Raj Gautam, Vikash Lal, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Karishma Palshetkar, Aditya Oak
. 2015; 3(5): 1281-1284.
- Therapeutic potential of stem cells in veterinary practice
Nitin E Gade, M D Pratheesh, Amar Nath, Pawan K Dubey, Amarpal, G Taru Sharma
. 2012; 5(8): 499-507.
- A Study of Menstrual Hygiene among Adolescent School Girls in a Slum Area of Kolkata
Madhumita Bhattacharyya, Papia Sen, Suprakash Hazra, Rabindra Nath Sinha, Sanjoya Sahoo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 345-348.
- Traumatic abdominal wall hernia: a rare case report and review
Chinmay Sumatilal Gandhi, Prameyratna Kadam, Dajiram Mote, Gautam Ingle
. 2016; 3(4): 2307-2309.
- Mesenchymal stem cells and it's Characterization
M. D. Pratheesh, Pawan K Dubey, Amar Nath, Nitin E Gade, Rajesh Kumar, G. Taru Sharma
. 2011; 4(12): 571-574.
- Bacteriological profile and antimicrobial susceptibility in surgical site infection in elective abdominal surgeries
Darpan Bansal, Rana Ranjit Singh, Kulwant S. Ded, Aruna Aggarwal, Gurlal Singh Puar, Avreen Singh Shah
. 2016; 3(4): 1879-1882.
- Sigmoid perforation post laser ablation of fistula in ano
Raj Gautam, Harmeet Sahni, Vikash Lal, Mithilesh Ghosalkar, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Sandesh Deolekar, Aditya Oak, Abhishek Mahadik
. 2015; 3(6): 1551-1553.
- Nonspecific interstitial pneumonia presenting with high grade fever: a case report
Amarjit Singh Vij, Mohd. Younus Shah, Navdeep Singh, Sunil Kumar Sharma, Amandeep Singh
. 2015; 3(12): 3882-3884.
- Cytodiagnosis of Metastatic Cervical Lymphadenopathy in A Tertiary Care Centre in North-East India - A One Year Study
Sanjay Nath, Nabaneet Majumder, Samarpita Nama, Ramit Chakraborty, Ganes Chandra Hati, Habibul Islam
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(4): 296-299.
- Comparison of intravenous iron sucrose with oral iron in pregnant women with iron deficiency anaemia
Samar Rudra, Archana Chandna, Jayati Nath
. 2016; 5(3): 747-751.
- Urinoma: a rare complication of ureteral calculi
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Shaikh, Niket Attarde, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Mithilesh Mahesh Ghosalkar, Sharique Ansari, Sridevi Murali
. 2015; 3(9): 2440-2442.
- Multiple palmar epidermoid cysts: fourth reported case
Raj Gautam, Tanveer Parvez Shaikh, Shitiz Gupta, Jatin Wani, Sridevi Murali, Ankit Bhupatkar, Sandesh Deolekar
. 2015; 3(9): 2478-2480.
- A clinico-pathological study of benign breast diseases in rural population
Narayan Das, Amarendra Debbarma, Gautam Debbarma
. 2014; 2(3): 1067-1069.
- Unmet needs for family planning in a municipal area in North Kerala, India
Jesha MM, Sebastian NM, Sheela P. Haveri, Arya S. Nath
. 2016; 5(7): 2322-2327.
- Role of candidate genes in regulation of embryonic survival and maternal recognition of pregnancy in farm animals
Rohit Kumar, P. W. Ramteke, Amar Nath, Satyendra P. Singh
. 2013; 6(5): 280-284.
- Journey from basic to advanced laparoscopic surgery: our experience at UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Saifai, Uttar Pradesh, India
Vikas Singh, Poonam Gupta, Sunil K. Singh, Rudramani, Shesh Kumar, Ramit Chandra Singh, Vijay Kumar
. 2016; 3(2): 501-504.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
- A four year audit of deliveries by caeserean section at a medical college hospital in Central India
Malini Bharadwaj, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1775-1782.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Huge myxoid leiomyoma of cervix presenting as irreducible prolapse-management by vaginal myomectomy
Archana Mishra, Sunita Malik, Kavita Agarwal, Sufian Zaheer, Akriti Gautam
. 2016; 5(6): 2029-2031.
- Severe fatal form of dapsone hypersensitivity syndrome: a case report
Kumar Shambhu Nath, Shalu Gupta
. 2015; 2(1): 50-52.
- Estimation of Breeding Values and Genetic Trend of Production Traits in Munjal Sheep
Umeel Yadav Zile Singh Malik Devender Singh Dalal Satpal Singh Dahiya Chandrashekhar Santosh Patil
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 135-141.
- Relation between pulse oximetry and clinical score in infants with acute bronchiolitis
Shrikant Shete, Gautam Nagori, Punam Nagori, Muhammed Hamid
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(2): 124-127.
- Analysis of obstetric and gynecological surgeries among adolescent girls: lessons for prevention
Ruchi Kalra, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(2): 355-359.
- Psychosocial aspects of changes during adolescence among school going adolescent Indian girls
Shweta Sinha, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2014; 3(2): 409-413.
- A clinical study of deviated nasal septum with special reference to conventional and endoscopic septoplasty
Mohammad Nizamuddin Khan, Kripamoy Nath, Shams Uddin
. 2016; 4(12): 5165-5171.
- Evaluation of factors influencing maternal and fetal outcome in eclampsia in a tertiary care hospital
Paresh Shyam, Anjuman Alam, Kalyan Nath
. 2016; 5(2): 280-284.
- An audit of obstetric admissions to intensive care unit in a medical college hospital of central India: lessons in preventing maternal morbidity and mortality
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(1): 140-145.
- Evaluation of diagnostic efficacy of hepatobiliary scintigraphy as a diagnostic procedure in pediatric practice with special reference to cholestatic jaundice
D. K. Singh, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Mukesh Veer Singh, Mamta Singh, D. K. Hazra, Meena Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1563-1568.
- A comparison of two approaches to brachial plexus anaesthesia
Rajib Hazarika, Tejwant Rajkhowa, Mridu Paban Nath, Samit Parua
. 2016; 4(5): 1335-1338.
- Single atrium - a rare case report
Jyoti Prasad Kalita, Manuj Kumar Saikia, Amitav Sharma, Biswajeet Saikia, Gautam Chandra Das
. 2016; 4(7): 3074-3076.
- Short Term Administration of Soluble Guanylyl Cyclase Stimulator BAY 41-2272 Improves Kidney Functions of L-NAME Hypertensive Rats
Shahid Prawez, Azad Ahmad Ahanger, Thakur Uttam Singh, Souvendra Nath Sarkar, Santosh Kumar Mishra, Shafiqur Rahman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 249-259.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava Pramod Kumar Singh Dharmendra Kumar Singh Shiv Kumar Singh Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- Assessment of Functionality of ASHAs with Respect to Health Services in Bharatpur, Rajasthan, 2016
Latika Nath Sinha Vinod Goyal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(2): 96-100.
- Spectrophotometric Determination of pKa and Log P of Risperidone
Sunil Kumar Dubey, Gautam Singhvi, Abhay Tyagi, Himanshu Agarwal, K. V. Krishna
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(11): 155-158.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- DEVELOPMENTAL AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF IMIDACLOPRID ON CHICK EMBRYOS
*Muktyaz Hussein . Vishram Singh. Prerna Gupta, Birendra Yadav, A.K.Singh
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 12-17.
- Toxic effect of heavy metals in livestock health
Mukesh K. Raikwar, Puneet Kumar, Manoj Singh, Anand Singh
. 2008; 1(1): 28-30.
- Amylase activity in cerical mucus and serum during estrus in normal and repeat breeder cattle
Ashok Kumar, S. Mehrotra, S. S. Dangi, G. Singh, Mahak Singh, A. S. Mahla
. 2012; 5(8): 486-488.
- Serological and Molecular Characterization of Central Domain of Lipoprotein LppA in Indian Isolates of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. Capri and Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides (LC)
Rajeev Singh, V. P. Singh, Z. A. Kashoo, R. Rana and P. S. Cheema
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(6): 90-108.
- Mid –Term Assessment of Mass Drug Administration of DEC for Filariasis in Rewa and Chhindwara Districts of Madhya Pradesh
Pankaj Prasad, Rajendra Singh Arya, Manoj Bansal, S P Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 520-524.
- Histopathological findings of the human great saphenous vein treated with endoluminal radio frequency ablation
Harinder Singh Bedi, Nalini Calton, Kanwardeep Singh Kwatra, Vivek Tewarson
. 2014; 1(1): 3-5.
- Quality of Life of Elderly People and Assessment of Facilities Available in Old Age Homes of Lucknow, India
Abhishek Gupta, Uday Mohan, Sarvada C Tiwari, Shivendra K Singh, Vijay K Singh,
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 21-24.
- Blood Pressure Control: A Need of Primary Care
Jai Prakash Singh, Prabhu N Singh, Anurag Srivastava, Smita Pitale, Syeed E Mohammed
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 461-464.
- The role of public health informatics in providing universal health care (UHC)
Suptendra Nath Sarbadhikari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 162-163.
- Biodiversity and biotechnological applications of halophilic microbes for sustainable agriculture
Ajar Nath Yadav, Anil Kumar Saxena
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2018; 6(1): 48-55.
- Menstrual cycle characteristics and associated physical problems among school going adolescent girls
Pooja Iyer, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(4): 1076-1078.
- Dose response study of a novel gold-manganese oxide nano-composite in an in vivo murine model
Anupam Nath, Ramkrishna Pal, Leichombam Mohindro Singh, Himadri Saikia, Hasimur Rahaman, Sujit Kumar Ghosh, Ritwik Mazumder, Mahuya Sengupta
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(12): 28-37.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW