|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Identification of learning styles in 1st year undergraduate MBBS students of a private medical school in western India
Anuradha Joshi; Anusha Prabhakaran; Jaishree Ganjiwale; Devashish Palkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 102-106.
- Cardiovascular drug fun cricket: Students’ perception on an innovative active teaching–learning method in pharmacology
Anuradha Joshi, Jaishree Ganjiwale, Suman Singh, Devashish Palkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(1): 68-73.
- Psychological stress and musculoskeletal problems among unorganized building construction workers in Chiplun, Ratnagiri district, India
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(3): 235-238.
- Marital quality and its relation with depression: a case-control study
Priyanka Jaiswal, Abdul Q. Jilani, Devashish Shukla, P. K. Dalal, Adarsh Tripathi, Shweta Singh, Savita Jain
International Journal of Advances in Medicine. 2016; 3(3): 591-595.
- Impact of thousand-and-one amino acid 2 kinase mediated neurodifferentiation in cerebral cortex and impairment of mirror neuron pathways on autism spectrum disorders
Debisukti Das; Utsav Mukherjee; Bibaswan Basu; Devashish Sen
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(5): 442-449.
- The role of nociceptin and orexin in the pathophysiology of psychogenic stress and sepsis: A literature review
Shinjini Chakraborty; Debarpan Guhathakurta; Kumarjeet Banerjee; Anubrata Bhattacharya; Bibaswan Basu; Devashish Sen
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 980-986.