|2710 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Socio-demographic Determinants of Overweight and Obesity among School Children in an Urban city of Central India
Garima Namdev, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Kumar Saxena, Swarna Kanta Likhar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 45-49.
- Quantitative Assay of Arsenic in Experimentally Intoxicated Guinea Pigs
Dinesh Kumar, A. K. Srivastava, Sanjiv Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 463-465.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) and Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graceum L.) on Carcass Characteristics of Heat Stressed Broilers in Arid Zone
Umesh Kumar Prajapat Dinesh Jain Tribhuwan Sharma Rajesh Kumar Dhuria Basant Bais Mangesh Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 247-251.
- HARVESTING MICROWAVE SIGNAL POWER FROM THE AMBIENT ENVIRONMENT
Dinesh kumar S, Veeramani R
. 2016; 4(2): 76-81.
- Feline Babesiosis
Mritunjay Kumar, Pallav Shekhar, S.Haque and Dinesh Mahto
. 2008; 1(4): 120-121.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Menstrual Patterns among School Going Adolescent Girls in Chandigarh and Rural Areas of Himachal Pradesh, North India
Dinesh Kumar Walia, RJ Yadav, Arvind Pandey, Ravleen Kaur Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 583-586.
- Impact of health education on unmet needs of contraception in urban slums of Chandigarh, India
Dinesh Kumar, Meenu Kalia, N. K. Goel, M.K. Sharma
. 2016; 5(7): 2317-2321.
- Effect of short-term breathing exercise practice on cognitive function in chronic mobile phone users
Dinesh Kumar E Dinesh T
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(3): 205-208.
- Clinico social profile of patients of attico-antral disease in middle ear cleft attending tertiary care center of North India
Navjot Kaur, Dinesh Kumar Sharma, Jagdeepak Singh
. 2016; 3(3): 737-743.
- Envenomation: an uncommon cause of respiratory distress in a neonate
Arul Kumaran A, Dinesh Kumar N, Anu Priya R, Balaji S
. 2015; 2(1): 56-58.
- Cyclopia-holoprosencephaly sequence: a rare entity
Dinesh Kumar N, Arul Kumaran A, Anu Priya S, Balaji S
. 2015; 2(1): 53-55.
- A study of cholelithiasis in adolescent children attending a tertiary care hospital
Dinesh Kumar J., Anitha P., Divyashree V. S., Ramachandran P.
. 2016; 3(3): 823-827.
- Prevalence of Ocular Morbidities among School Children: A Comparative Study Across Social Categories in Ajmer City
Renu Bedi, Dinesh Kumar Bedi, Charushila N Dudule, Nizamuddin, Mahesh Keswani, Prabha Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 184-188.
- A study of mode of transmission, clinical presentations, WHO and immunological staging among HIV infected children
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh V. Singh, Dinesh Kumar, K. M. Shukla, D. K. Singh, Dharmendra K. Singh
. 2014; 2(4): 1541-1544.
- Relative polycythemia in acute pancreatitis: a series of case report
Shruthikamal Venkat, Reshma Sattar, Rajesh Subramaniam, Dinesh Kumar
. 2016; 3(4): 2351-2354.
- Pattern of injury of blunt trauma abdomen in rural population
Shailendra Pal Singh, Vipin Gupta, Somendra Pal Singh, Rajesh Verma, Prashant Gupta, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Bagaria, Jigyasa pandey, Gyanendra Kumar, Mohan Singh
. 2016; 3(2): 497-500.
- Clinico-Haemato-Biochemical Alterations in Impactive Colic in Horses
Dinesh Gulia Manisha Punia Ashok Kumar Sumit Chalana Tarun Kumar Yogesh C. Bangar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 105-114.
- Correlates of contraceptive use among couples in slums of Chandigarh, India
Dinesh Kumar, Navpreet Singh, Munesh K. Sharma, Naveen K. Goel, Anupama Dhiman
. 2016; 5(5): 1494-1500.
- Pathology and Effect of Soil Nutrient Management in Berseem Var. BL-10 and Vit. A, Vit. D3, Vit. E Supplementation on Calf Growth and Calf Survival Rate
Dharam Prkash Shrivastava Pramod Kumar Singh Dharmendra Kumar Singh Shiv Kumar Singh Dinesh Singh
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(8): 226-233.
- "Clients Perceptions Regarding “Health Days Celebration Activities”:
A Sense Making Study by Phenomenographic Analysis Approach
Sanjeev Davey, Anuradha Davey, Santosh Kumar Raghav, Jai Vir Singh, Nirankar Singh, Dinesh Dimri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(1): 1-7.
- Retrospective Analysis of Diabetic Admissions: Moving Forward by Looking Back
Gagan Mathur, Shuchi Mathur, Prabhu Prakash, Harish Agarwal, Shyam Mathur, Arvind Mathur, Mohit Kackar, Dinesh Kumar Saini
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(4): 594-598.
- Effect of epidural volume extension with colloid on dose requirement for intrathecal spinal block: a double blind prospective study
Radhey Shyam, Ajay Kumar Chaudhary, Prithvi K. Singh, Gaurav Jain, Dinesh Singh, Girish Chandra, Vinod K. Bhatia
. 2016; 4(12): 5283-5287.
- Intravenous infusion of tramadol - a safe labour analgesia
Kalpana Kumari, Neelam Swaroop, Priya Sharma, Shikha Seth, Vaibhav Kanti, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 4(4): 1044-1047.
- Effect of Supplementation of Butylated Hydroxytoluene on Post-Thaw Viability, Motility and Membrane Integrity of Crossbred Bovine Spermatozoa
Anoop Singh, Mridula Sharma, Shiv Prasad, Yaqoob Bhat, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Pandey, Santosh Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(4): 93-101.
- Effect of Butylated Hydroxytoluene on Acrosome Integrity and Viability of Crossbred Bull Spermatozoa
Anoop Singh, Mridula Sharma, Shiv Prasad, Yaqoob Bhat, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Pandey, Santosh Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 82-91.
- Transportation of injured force personnel by Air – Merit & Demerits
Dinesh Thakur, B. K. Mehta
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 325-327.
- Assessment of pulmonary function in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: a case-control study
Dhiraj Kapoor, Pankaj Kumar, Asha Ranjan, Kailash Nath Sharma, Varun Deep Dogra, Rekha Bansal, K. K. Sharma, Dinesh Kumar
. 2015; 3(1): 207-213.
- Caprine coccidiosis in semi-arid India: Dynamics and factors affecting fecal oocysts count
Dinesh Kumar Sharma, Souvik Paul, Pramod Kumar Rout, Ajoy Mandal, Saket Bhusan, Nitika Sharma, Yogendra Kumar Kushwah
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(1): 52-57.
- Correlation of Waist Hip Ratio and BMI with Hypertension and Diabetes Mellitus in an Urban Area of Bangalore City
Savita S Patil, Dinesh R Rajaram, Nandakumar BS, Jayasree S Seeri
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 82-85.
- A Reliable ATM Protocol and Comparative Analysis on Various Parameters with Other ATM Protocols
Anurag Anand Duvey, Dinesh Goyal Dr. Naveen Hemrajani
. 2012; 1(1): 28-33.
- Correlation of some demographic parameters with clinical parameters of metabolic syndrome, bipolar affective disorders, and its therapeutics
Dinesh Singh Rathor, Mujahed M, Sudhir Kumar, Rakesh Kumar Jain, Anil Kumar Sisodia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 507-514.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice about Diabetes among Diabetes
Patients in Western Nepal
Dinesh K Upadhyay, Subish Palaian, P. Ravi Shankar, Pranaya Mishra
Rawal Medical Journal. 2008; 33(1): 8-11.
- Attenuation of Haemodynamic Response during Laryngoscopic Intubation with Fentanyl
Dinesh Thakur, Nirav S. Chauhan , Rahul Ramchandani, Himanshu shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 309-312.
- Prevalence of metabolic syndrome in drug-naive patients with schizophrenia
Dinesh Singh Rathor, Sudhir Kumar, Deshbandhu Tiwari, Rakesh Kumar Jain, Anil Kumar Sisodia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2574-2584.
- A Study of Socio Demographic and Clinical Profile of Cases of Diabetic Foot
Jayesh B Gohel, Dinesh Sharma, Nainesh B Patel, Uday S Raswan, Salil Patil
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 279-281.
- Screening of Novice Adolescent Girls for Anemia studying in Medical and Paramedical Colleges at Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Mallika V Chavada, Jagruti D Prajapati, Dinesh M Rathod, Pooja Chaudhary, Kriti M Agrawal
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 337-343.
- Effect of Supplementation of Azolla on the Hematology, Immunity and Gastrointestinal Profile of Broilers
Mangesh Kumar Rajesh Kumar Dhuria Dinesh Jain Tribhuwan Sharma Rajesh Nehra Lokesh Gupta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 184-191.
- Study of prescribing patterns of hypolipidemic agents in a tertiary care teaching hospital in North India
Seema Gupta, Rajesh Kumar, Dharminder Kumar, Sanjeev Bhat, Dinesh Kumar, Nusrat Kareem Bhat, Surbhi Mahajan
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(2): 198-202.
- Anemia in human immunodeficiency virus-infected children and its relation to disease stages
Durgesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dharmendra Kumar Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1528-1531.
- Comparison of ramosetron and ondansetron for prevention of nausea and vomiting after carboprost in LSCS patients under spinal anesthesia
Dinesh Chauhan, Mrugank Bhavsar
. 2014; 3(3): 581-584.
- GPH Algorithm: Improved CBC improved BIFID cipher Symmetric Key Algorithm
Dinesh Goyal Naveen Hemrajani, Kritika Paliwal Department of Computer Science,Suresh Gyan Vihar University,
. 2013; 1(2): 83-86.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Effect of Non-Genetic Factors on Disposal Pattern in Tharparkar Cows
Dinesh M Maher Ashok Kumar Gupta Ramendra Das K. Puhle Japheth
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 214-220.
- Ultrasonography On The Eye Ball Of Adult Surti Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Malsawm Kima, Rakesh Kumar Barhaiya, Yogesh L Vyas, Dinesh M Bhayani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(2): 241-246.
- The Safe Delivery Incentive Program in Nepal: towards women’s empowerment
Asmita Bhattarai, Dinesh Dharel, Nalin Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2108-2113.
- Anaesthetic management of neonate with giant occipital meningoencephalocele: case report
Heena Dinesh Pahuja, Shubhda R. Deshmukh, Supriya R. Palsodkar, Surabhi A. Lande
. 2015; 3(1): 334-337.
- Perception of health related quality of life in healthy Indian adolescents
Dinesh Kamaraj, Elayaraja Sivaprakasam, Latha Ravichandran, Umapathy Pasupathy
. 2016; 3(3): 692-699.
- Cultural influence in the development of delusional parasitosis: A case report
M. S. Karthik, Dinesh Panati, Vikas Prabhav
. 2014; 1(3): 289-291.
- A clinico-hematological profile of Dengue Outbreak among Healthcare Professionals in a Tertiary Care Hospital of Ahmedabad with Analysis on Economic Impact
Abhinav Jain, Asha N Shah, Pinakin Patel, Mitali Desai, Shrikant Somani, Pallav Parikh, Roopesh Singhal, Dinesh Joshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 286-290.
- Experience in managing children with severe acute malnutrition in nutrition rehabilitation centre of tertiary level facility, Delhi, India
Alka Mathur, Geetanjali Tahilramani, Dinesh Yadav, Veena Devgan
. 2016; 3(2): 597-600.
- Efficacy and safety of tirofiban as an adjunctive therapy in patients with acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty
Sanjay Sharma, Seema Gupta, Sanjeev Bhat, Zahid Gillani, Dinesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 531-536.
- Digital gangrene a rare early manifestation of Wegener’s granulomatosis: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Aradhana Singh, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(3): 966-968.
- A Comparative Study of Basic Health Services Provided in Government and Private Schools of Bhopal City
Vishal Jamra, Vishal Bankwar, Dinesh M Saxena
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 131-134.
- Adult diagnosis of hyperlucent unilateral lung: Swyer-James Macleod syndrome
Ankit Jain, Tushar Prabha, Hemant K. Mishra, Dinesh K. Meel
. 2016; 4(7): 3082-3085.
- Correlates of Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) Use by Cancer Patients in Chandigarh
Dinesh Kumar Naveen K Goel Awadhesh K Pandey Ravleen K Bakshi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2019; 10(3): 165-171.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Atrial myxoma causing cerebral embolic ischemic stroke as the first presentation in an apparently asymptomatic young male with birth asphyxial injury: a case report
Akash Mathur, Dinesh Gurjar, Arvind Lakesar, Ramkrishna Sai, Arun Agrawal, Hemant Malhotra
. 2016; 4(6): 2469-2471.
- Comparison of Therapeutic Efficacy of Ceftriaxone-Tazobactam with Amoxicillin- Clavulanic Acid in Dogs Suffering from Urinary Tract Infection
Manisha Punia Dinesh Gulia Ashok Kumar Gaurav Charaya
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(11): 88-93.
- A term live advanced abdominal pregnancy: a rare case report
Seema Sharma, Hanslata Gehlot, Dinesh Dutt Sharma, Suman Choudhary
. 2016; 5(4): 1233-1236.
- Ectopic pregnancy: a comprehensive analysis of risk factors and management
Dinesh Pal Yadav, Indra Bhati, Balgopal Singh Bhati
. 2016; 5(8): 2723-2727.
- Histomorphological Study on Retina of the Adult Surti Buffalo (Bubalus bubalis)
Malsawm Kima, Rakesh Kumar Barhaiya, Yogesh L Vyas, Dinesh M Bhayani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 218-224.
- Sensorineural hearing loss in patients with unilateral safe chronic suppurative otitis media
Manpreet Singh Nanda, Dinesh Luthra
. 2015; 3(3): 551-555.
- Collagen: Animal Sources and Biomedical Application
K. S. Silvipriya, K. Krishna Kumar, A. R. Bhat, B. Dinesh Kumar, Anish John, Panayappan Lakshmanan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 123-127.
- Heart failure as the initial manifestation of takayasu’s arteritis
Mohd Amir Khan, Santwana Dinesh Chandrakar, Varun Shetty
. 2016; 4(1): 330-333.
- Computational, structural and functional aspects of hypothetical protein of Aspergillus flavus Pheromone Receptor Pre-A (PRP-A)
Maneesh Kumar, Sindhuprava Rana, Harish Kumar, Pratik Kumar, Manas Ranjan Dikhit, Rani Mansuri, Jainendra Kumar, Ganesh Chandra Sahoo
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(7): 89-97.
- Completeness and Appropriateness of Integrated Management of Neonatal & Childhood Illness (IMNCI) Forms Filled By the Interns in Field Area of Tertiary Care Hospital in Gujarat
Rujul P Shukla, Neha Das, Dinesh Kumar, UdayShankar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(2): 125-129.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Influence of age, sex and season on morbidity and mortality pattern in goats under village conditions of Madhya Pradesh
Amit Kumar Dohare, B. Singh, Yogesh Bangar, Shiv Prasad, Dinesh Kumar, Girraj Shakya
. 2013; 6(6): 329-331.
- Milky Mangrove Excoecaria agallocha L. Plant as a source for potential mosquito larvicides
P. Pradeepa, K. Subalakshmi, A. Saranya, P. Dinesh, Vinoth Arul Raj, T. Ramanathan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(3): 102-105.
- Dengue and HEV co-infection in a case of hepatitis
Mohd Amir Khan, Cyrus Cavina, Varun Shetty, Santwana Dinesh Chandrakar, S. T. Nabar
. 2016; 4(3): 953-955.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann, Amit Kumar, Shiv Kumar Singh, Surbhi Katyal, Gaurav Chopra, Sanjeev Kumar Varma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Relationship between cytological grading of breast cancers and lymph node metastasis
Farooq Ahmed Wani, Subhash Bhardwaj, Dinesh Kumar, Pervez Katoch, Altaf Hussain Bandy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 906-910.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani, Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava, Pankaj Kumar Jain, Sandeep Kumar, Naresh Pal Singh, Anand Mohan Dixit
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Est.1982). 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Drug utilization pattern using WHO prescribing, patient care and health facility indicators in a primary and secondary health care facility
Zahida Parveen, Seema Gupta, Dinesh Kumar, Shahid Hussain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(3): 182-186.
- Dairy Animal Welfare in Calf Rearing Practices and the Constraints Experienced by the Farmers in Following the Practices
Bhushan Kumar Singh, J. Oraon, Alok Kumar Pandey, Mithun Kumar Anand, Sanjay Kumar Rewani
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(10): 53-58.
- Prevalence of tobacco, alcohol, and other drug abuse among school-going male adolescents in Jammu
Vijay Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Tajali Nazir Shora, Deepika Dewan, Vijay Mengi, Mohd. Razaq
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 246-251.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- Effect of Low Protein Diets on Egg Quality and Egg Composition of Vanaraja Laying Hens
Lenin Kumar Gumpha Laxman Kumar Babu Anil Kumar Pinaki Samal Arun Kumar Panda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(9): 80-86.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla, Monika Agarwal, Jai Vir Singh, Anil Kumar Tripathi, Anand Kumar Srivastava, Vijay Kumar Singh
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Praiseworthiness of Dermatoglyphics in Determining Dental Caries Vulnerability among Gujarati Children: A Cross-Sectional Study
Sunil C Chand Hardik R Parmar Jayant Kumar L Patel Aesha K Bathvar Nirav Kumar Z Garasiya Priyank Kumar K Nisarta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 453-456.
- Psychosocial, demographic, educational and health characteristics of street children – a qualitative study
Taha Ayub, Dinesh Kumar, Tajali Nazir Shora
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1702-1708.
- The effect of different grades polymer blends on release profiles of diclofenac sodium from hydrophilic matrices
Sachin S. Mitkare, Dinesh M. Sakarkar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 142-146.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy, Uday Mohan, Shivendra Kumar Singh, Vijay Kumar Singh, Anand Kumar Srivastava
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW