|17 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Saliva and its Importance in Complete Denture Prosthodontics
Dr. Rohit Lakhyani *, Dr. Shivaraj S Wagdargi **
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(1): 139-146.
- Non Aggressive Yet Massive Central Giant Cell Granuloma Of The Mandible
(A Rare Case Report With Surgical Management)
Dr. Pankajakshi Bai K*, Dr. Harvey Thomas**, Dr. Mamatha N. S***, Dr. Shivaraj Wagdargi****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(2): 185-188.
- Mandibular Ridge Extension With Bilateral Inferior Transposition of Mental Nerve
Dr.Ravi S Patil*, Dr. Shivaraj S Wagdargi*, Dr. Snehalata Patil**
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(5): 157-161.
- Prevalence of Depression among Elderly Diabetes Mellitus Patients Attending Diabetes Clinic at Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
Shivaraj B Mallappa; Ranganath T Sobagaiah
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(3): 198-200.
- Leptospires in field Rats in and around the laboratory animal facilities of Banglore, India
G. Vinodkumar, Y. B. Rajeshwari, Shivaraj , U. Krishnamoorthy, Ansar Kamran
Vet World. 2011; 4(9): 410-412.
- Leptospriosis in sheep and its diagnosis
Shivaraj, M.D. Venkatesha, Rajkumari Sanjukta, K. Sripad, Sanjeevkumar,B.M.Chandranaik, and C. Renukaprasad
Vet World. 2009; 2(7): 263-264.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Patient Presenting With Acute Pulmonary Edema as the Initial Hospital Presentation.
Aparna Patange, Shivaraj Afzalpurkar, Piyush Prajapati, Omkar Patil
IJHSR. 2016; 6(12): 347-350.
- Evaluation of Inhaler Techniques among Bronchial Asthma Patients Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital in India.
Shivaraj. B. Patil, Sachin Patil, Vikas Joshi, Rajat Mishra, Pradeep J, Prashant Dass
IJHSR. 2015; 5(4): 165-170.
- Evaluation of bio medical waste management practices in select health care facilities of Karnataka, India
Suman Gadicherla, Hemanth Thapsey, Lalitha Krishnappa, Shivaraj N. Somanna
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(10): 2722-2728.
- Estimation of burden of female breast cancer in India for the year 2016, 2021 and 2026 using disability adjusted life years
Radhika Kunnavil, Chethana Thirthahalli, Shalini Chandrashekar Nooyi, Shivaraj Nallur Somanna, Nandagudi Srinivasa Murthy
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1135-1140.
- Evaluation of training program on knowledge of stroke among anganwadi workers in Chintamani taluk of Karnataka state, India
Suman G., Lalitha K., Aravind B.A., Mahendra J.V., Arjunan I., Shivaraj N.S., Pruthvish S.
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2013-2018.
- Assessment of Swacchta Guidelines Implementation at Government District Teaching Hospital, Madikeri, Kodagu District, Karnataka State using KAYAKALP Assessment Tool
Shivaraj B Mallappa; Parvathy T Somaiah
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(11): 887-889.
- Prevalence of hypertension and diabetes mellitus at selected urban slums in Bangalore, India: a cross sectional study
Shivaraj B. M., Vinay Kiran B. S., Ranganath T. S.
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 74-77.
- A Study on Needs Assessment of Infection Control Practices at a District Hospital in Southern India, Using KAYAKALP Tool
Parvathy T Somaiah; Shivaraj B Mallappa
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(10): 816-819.
- Drug utilization study of antihypertensive drugs in hypertensive diabetic patients in a tertiary care hospital
Shrinivas R. Raikar, Shivaraj B. Patil, Dayanand R. Raikar, Nagendra Mantale
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(4): 739-743.
- Prescription pattern of cardiovascular drugs in intensive cardiac care unit patients in a tertiary care hospital
Shivaraj Basavaraj Patil, Shrinivas R. Raikar, Sachin Patil, Dayanand R. Raikar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(6): 1100-1103.
- A profile of adverse drug reactions in a rural tertiary care hospital
Shivaraj Basavaraj Patil, Shrinivas R Raikar, Marupaka Janardhan, Y Venkata rao, Bhaskar H N, Nallavelly Vahila
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2016; 6(6): 559-562.