|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Physical Activity, Mortality and Prostate Disease
Paul D. Loprinzi, Emily Frith
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2016; 5(4): 81-84.
- Nutritional Knowledge and Nutritional Status of Diabetes Type 2 Patients in Kikuyu Mission Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya.
Emily Wahome, Willy Kiboi
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(10): 229-234.
- Pelvic actinomycosis: unrelated to prior intrauterine device use
Emily Divya Ebenezer, Vaibhav Londhe, Lilly Varghese, Mayank Gupta, Aruna N. Kekre
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(3): 921-923.
- An Increase in economic adversity is associated with poorer self-reported physical and mental health
Daniel J Kruger, Ashley R Turbeville, Emily C Greenberg, Marc A Zimmerman
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(2): 134-137.
- Eight year old male with autism spectrum disorder and associated hematuria and nephrolithiasis
Emily Willson, Lavinia Stoicescu, Kapila Seshadri
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(3): 1118-1120.
- Objectively measured sleep patterns in obese youth
Emily Hill Guseman, Joey C Eisenmann, David Scott, Curtis Hanba, Arthur B Atlas
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(3): 156-160.
- Feeding growth restricted premature neonates: a challenging perspective
Siba Prosad Paul; Emily Natasha Kirkham; Katherine Amy Hawton; Paul Anthony Mannix
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2018; 18(2): 5-14.
- Screen time, sleep and overweight among low-income 8-12 year old youth
Emily Hill Guseman, Joey C Eisenmann, Heather Hayes Betz, Karin A Pfeiffer, Hye-Jin Paek
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(2): 39-44.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW