|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Psoriasis- can oral lesion be a common sign?
Charvi Chawla; Raghavendra Kini; Prasanna Kumar Rao; Gowri P Bhandarkar;
Roopashri Rajesh Kashyap
Journal of Turgut Ozal Medical Center . 2017; 24(1): 83-85.
- Collection and conservation of extinct land races of rice from Raigarh district of Chhattisgarh
Mangla Parikh, Bhawana Sharma, Prabha R. Chaudhari, Sandeep Bhandarkar and Deepak Sharma
. 2014; 6(1): 111-112.
- Prevalence of osteoarthritis knee: four year study based on digital records of comprehensive healthcare setup at Mumbai, India
Prashant Bhandarkar, Patil Priti, Shekhar Chander, Kamat Nandan
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1049-1053.
- A comparative analysis of cardiovascular response to stress in menstrual and follicular phase in medical students
Surendra S Wadikar; Gaurang G Bhandarkar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1041-1044.
- Comparative analysis of choice reaction times with randomly variable foreperiods in normal individuals and schizophrenic patients
Gaurang G Bhandarkar; Surendra S Wadikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1050-1055.
- Anticonvulsant activity of gap-junctional blocker carbenoxolone in albino rats
Suneel Kumar Reddy, Navin A. Patil, Vinod Nayak, Smita Shenoy, Anoosha Bhandarkar, Shankar M. Bakkannavar, Rahul Kotian
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(4): 711-717.