|19 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Phenolic Composition and Inhibitory Ability of Methanolic Extract from Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L) Seeds on Fe-induced Thiobarbituric acid reactive species in Albino Ratís Testicular Tissue In-Vitro
Seun F. Akomolafe, Ganiyu Oboh, Sunday I. Oyeleye, Olorunfemi R. Molehin, Opeyemi B. Ogunsuyi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(9): 115-120.
- Characterization of polyphenolic constituents and radical scavenging ability of ripe tomato and red pepper fruits
Seun F. Akomolafe, Ganiyu Oboh
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(1): 61-67.
- Protective effect of phenolic extracts from two species of miracle berry leaves (Thaumatococcus daniellii and Megaphrynium macrostachyum) on some pro-oxidant induced oxidative stress in rat pancreas in vitro.
Ganiyu Oboh, Ayodele J. Akinyemi, Idowu S. Oyeleye, Kemi Williamsnelson
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(1): 118-124.
- Inhibitory effect of leaves extracts of Ocimum basilicum and Ocimum gratissimum on two key enzymes involved in obesity and hypertension in vitro
Emmanuel Anyachukwu Irondi, Samson Olalekan Agboola, Ganiyu Oboh, Aline Augusti Boligon
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(4): 396-402.
- Modulatory effects of Aqueous extract from Tetracarpidium conophorum leaves on key enzymes linked to erectile dysfunction and oxidative stress-induced lipid peroxidation in penile and testicular tissues
Seun Akomolafe; Ganiyu Oboh; Tosin Olasehinde; Sunday Oyeleye; Opeyemi Ogunsuyi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 7(1): 051-056.
- Antioxidant and Free Radical Scavenging Abilities of some Indigenous Nigerian Drinks
H.A. Oboh and E.O. Okhai
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2012; 20(1): 21-26.
- Antioxidant and Antioxidant capacity of raw and processed Nigerian Beetroot (Beta vulgaris)
Fidelis E. Olumese and Henrietta A. Oboh
Nigerian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences. 2016; 24(1): 35-40.
- Guava leaves polyphenolics-rich extract inhibits vital enzymes implicated in gout and hypertension in vitro
Emmanuel Anyachukwu Irondi, Samson Olalekan Agboola,
Ganiyu Oboh, Aline Augusti Boligon, Margareth Linde Athayde,
Francis O. Shode
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 122-130.
- Efficiency and Livestock Production in Oyo State of Nigeria
Adebusola Adenike Adepoju, Funke Iyabo Olagunju, Idris Kayode Ojedokun, Muibat Ganiyu
Journal of Animal Science Advances. 2014; 4(1): 690-698.
- Effect Of Acute And Prolonged Administration Of Ethyl Acetate Fraction Of Psidium Guajava Aqueous Leaf Extract On Tissue Histology And Some Haematological Values In Chickens.
Yaqub Ahmed Geidam, Abdul Ganiyu Ambali, Patrick Azubuike Onyeyili, Hamidu Usman, Mohammed Bashir Tijjani
Journal of Veterinary Advances. 2013; 3(6): 170-178.
- Cluster of differentiation & renal assessment of reactive HIV subjects in Akure Nigeria
Saheed Opeyemi Usman, Ganiyu Babatunde Agboola, Patrick Olanrewaju Osho, Olusola John Fatunmbi, Nafisat Oladayo Akintayo-Usman
American Journal of Biotechnology and Medical Research. 2016; 1(1): 1-4.
- Hysterosalpingography findings among women presenting for gynecological imaging in Ado-Ekiti, South western Nigeria
Olufunso S. Aduayi, Ganiyu O. Akanbi, Akinyemi A. Akintayo, Victor A. Aduayi
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(6): 1906-1911.
- Sero-prevalence of Schistosoma species in cattle in Maiduguri Metropolis and Jere Local Government Areas of Borno State, Nigeria
Idris Umar Hambali, Nuhu Bala Adamu, Musa Isiaku Ahmed, Paul Bokko, Albert Wulari Mbaya, Abdulyekeen Olawale Tijjani, Abdullai Abubakar Biu, Faez Firdaus Abdullah Jesse, Abdul-Ganiyu Ambali
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(1): 56-61.
- Lipids, lipoproteins & cd4 count of HIV-infected patients on anti-retroviral treatment
Ganiyu Babatunde Agboola, Saheed Opeyemi Usman, Olusola John Fatunmbi, Oluwalogbon Usman Yisa, Victor O Koledoye, Ibiwumi Nafisat Isola, Oluwatosin I Oni
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 17-21.
- Knowledge and Risk Factors for Glaucoma among Adults in a Rural Community of Kwara State, North-Central Nigeria
Kabir Adekunle Durowade, Adekunle Ganiyu Salaudeen, Omotosho Ibrahim Musa, Oladimeji Akeem Bolarinwa, Oluwole Adeyemi Babatunde, Chukwuma Anyaike
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(5): 375-380.
- Wood dust particles: Environmental pollutant in Nigerian sawmill industries
Oluwatosin Adediran Adeoye, Adeleye Abiodun Adeomi, Adefisoye O. Adewole, Oluwaseyi K. Israel, Abiola O. Temitayo-Oboh, Sunday Olakunle Olarewaju
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 77-80.
- HIV/AIDS, sexual practices, reproductive health and risk assessment among informal sector workers in Ondo State Nigeria
Ganiyu Babatunde Agboola, Saheed Opeyemi Usman, Oluwalogbon Usman Yisa, Florence Chinwe Umeozulu, Temitope Oluwakayode Ipinmoye
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(3): 158-162.
- Patterns of CD4+ T-lymphocytes and liver enzymes in adult HIV seropositive cases
Saheed O. Usman, Ganiyu B. Agboola, Nafisat O. Akintayo-Usman, Ibiwumi N. Isola, Florence C. Umeozulu, Patrick O. Osho, Mattew T. Oluwole
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(4): 178-182.
- Knowledge about HIV/AIDS, sexual practices, reproductive health, and risk assessment among workers in the formal sector of Ondo State, Nigeria
Saheed O Usman, Ganiyu B Agboola, Usman O Yisa, Florence O Umeozulu, Olabisi O Kalejaye
International Journal of Innovations in Medical Education and Research. 2016; 2(1): 13-17.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW