|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Wound healing with Apitherapy: A Review of the Effects of Honey
Michael Malone, Gary Tsai
Journal of Apitherapy. 2016; 1(1): 29-32.
- Subacute necrotizing encephalomyelopathy (Leigh syndrome) in pediatric patients: a retrospective study
Jeng-Dau Tsai, Henry J. Tsai, Sheng-Hui Yang, Ji-Nan Sheu
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(11): 3015-3020.
- The Influence of Half-Body Bath on Muscle Fatigue and Electrical Conductance of Meridian - A Study of Elite Baseball Players.
Bin-Min Tsai, Pi-Ling Chou, Jing-Shia Tang, Chun-Huang Liang, Chien-Liang Chen
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(7): 169-178.
- Association of oxidative stress with mortality: the Beaver Dam Eye Study
Ayleen Godreau, Kristine E. Lee, Barbara E. K. Klein, Anoop Shankar, Michael Y. Tsai, Ronald Klein
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 161-167.
- Are There Differences Between Male Versus Female EMS Professionals on Emotional Labor
and Job Satisfaction?
Gary Blau, Melissa A Bentley, Jennifer Eggerichs, Susan A Chapman, Krupa S Viswanathan
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2014; 3(2): 82-86.
- Chemical fractionation of NPEs in slaker grits for environmental risks assessment
Risto Pöykiö, Olli Dahl, Hannu Nurmesniemi, Gary Watkins
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(1): 22-26.
- Evaluation of the bio-accessible non-process element concentrations in slaker grits by synthetic sweat and gastric fluids extraction
Risto Pöykiö, Hannu Nurmesniemi, Olli Dahl, Gary Watkins, Kati Manskinen
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(2): 65-70.
- The relationship between body fat percentage and difference in caloric expenditure as measured by indirect calorimetry and estimated by an elliptical trainer
A. Page Glave, Jennifer J. Didier, Gary L. Oden, Matthew C. Wagner, Stevyn M. Rivera
Journal of Molecular Pathophysiology. 2015; 4(2): 65-68.
- Association of biomarkers for inflammation, endothelial dysfunction and oxidative stress with cognitive impairment: the Epidemiology of Hearing Loss Study
Chidi N. Obasi, Karen J. Cruickshanks, David M. Nondahl, Barbara E. K. Klein, Ronald Klein, F. Javier Nieto, Anoop Shankar, Mary E. Fischer, Michael Y. Tsai, Rick Chappell
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2012; 1(3): 169-173.
- A comparative analysis of the participation and knowledge gained by clinicians and researchers in a web based learning program on regenerative medicine
Gary A Levy, Helen C Reena, Vidyasagar Devaprasad Dedeepiya , Justin Benjamin William, Mathaiyan Rajmohan, Ramalingam Karthick, Senthilkumar Preethy, Samuel JK Abraham
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(3): 96-100.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW