|86 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A study to assess serum levels of superoxide dismutase and catalase in senile cataract patients with and without diabetes mellitus at tertiary care hospital
Mohanty Lipa, Behera Madhusmita, Purohit Ajay
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(9): 3714-3716.
- Electrophoresis Pattern In Clinically And Hematologically Suspected Cases Of Haemoglobinopathies.
Dr. Shailesh M Patel*,Dr. Milan B Purohit,**,Dr. Trupti M Purohit**, Dr. Rajesh D Dobaria***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(3): 24-27.
- Histopathological Diagnosis Of Gastrointestinal Malignancies - A Retrospective Study
Dr. Milan B Purohit*, Dr. Trupti M Purohit*, Dr. Shilpa H Gandhi**,Dr. Rajesh D. Dobaria ***, Dr. Bipin Kasundra #
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(2): 107-112.
- FNAC Diagnosis Of Salivary Gland Lesions With Histopathological Correlation
Dr. Shilpa H Gandhi*, Dr. Trupti M Purohit**, Dr. Milan B Purohit**, Dr. Deepa Jethwani*, Dr. Mahesh Vidja***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(3): 70-77.
- ACCURACY OF FNAC IN FEMALE BREAST LESIONS
Jethwani D P; Purohit T M; Purohit M B; Gandhi S H; Dhruva G A; Pujara K
Int J Clin Biomed Res. 2015; 1(2): 37-42.
- Effect of blood culture reports on antibiotics use by physicians in septic patients of intensive care unit
Savita Choudhary, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Shubhakaran Sharma, Meenu Pichholiya, Puneet Sharma
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(9): 2425-2428.
- Evaluation of rationality of fixed-dose combinations prescribed in psychiatric patients
Arvind Kumar Yadav, Jitendra Jeenger, Deepika Panwar
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2016; 6(2): 150-154.
- Awareness to health hazards and biosafety precautions among laboratory technicians working in tertiary-care center in Rajasthan, India
Himanshu Shekhar, Mukesh Patel, Cheeni Jain, Neha Garg, Ketan Mangukiya
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 15-18.
- Effect of diet, body mass index, and proton pump inhibitors on antitubercular therapy–induced hyperuricemia in patients of tuberculosis
Meenu Pichholiya, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Nitin Kothari, Jameela Tahashildar, Gaurav Chhabra, Atul Luhadia
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2016; 6(2): 158-161.
- Study of variations of sagittal diameter of lumbar vertebral canal in population of Rajasthan, India
Meghna Bhaumik, Uday Bhaumik
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2883-2885.
- Impact of continuous self-assessment on the learning of medical students
Manjinder Kaur, Harpreet Singh, Dinesh Badyal
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2665-2669.
- Induced Termination of Pregnancy in Domestic Farm Animals
G.N. Purohit, C. Shekher, P. Kumar and K. Solanki
. 2012; 2(1): 1-12.
- Trends of Nosocomial Infections in A Private hospital of Surat, Gujarat
Latika N Purohit, Prashant V Kariya
Natl J Med Res. 2016; 6(1): 95-97.
- Blunt trauma chest: our experience at rural tertiary care centre
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Deeksha Sharma, Subhkaran Sharma
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(1): 261-265.
- Multiple System Atrophy - Cerebellar Type (MSA-C): A Case Report.
Kulamani Sahoo, Neeraj Wadhwa, A.V. Purohit
IJHSR. 2015; 5(1): 402-407.
- TOTAL ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY – A BIOMARKER IN ORAL PRECANCER PATIENTS
Chitra Purohit, Suman Jain, Jaspreet Kaur
IJCRR. 2014; 6(20): 21-24.
- SUSCEPTIBILITY OF CANDIDA SPECIES TO ANTIFUNGAL DRUGS IN WESTERN INDIA
Geeta M Vaghela, Latika N Purohit, Prashant V. Kariya
Natl J Med Res. 2015; 5(2): 122-126.
- Orbital Complications of Acute Sinusitis: Evaluation, Management and Outcome.
Havle Abhay, Purohit Gautam, Jain Vishal
IJHSR. 2014; 4(7): 97-103.
- An observational comparative study of cost between branded medicines and generic medicines
Meenu Pichholiya, Abhijit Basu, Arvind Kumar Yadav, Nitin Kothari, Jameela Tahashildar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(2): 269-272.
- Appendiceal Mucocele: A Masquerade.
Shilpa Narchal, Sunita B Patil, Madhura Paricharak, P V Purohit
IJHSR. 2013; 3(3): 68-71.
- Awareness about SuJok Therapy among medical students
Piyush Mahendra Purohit*, Dhaval Pathak**, Dr. Chinmay Shah***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2010; 1(1): 30-32.
- To Compare the Effects of Lignocaine versus Lignocaine with Dexmedetomidine in Bier’s Block: A Prospective Double Blinded Study.
Nitin Purohit, Pramod Patil, Manish Mishra, Sushil Bhadane
IJHSR. 2015; 5(3): 75-81.
- Study of Periprosthetic Supra-Condylar Femur Fractures in Operated Cases of TKR: Incidence and Outcome
Gandhi Rutul R, Purohit Sharad, Bhalodia Haresh P, Singh Somesh P
IJHSR. 2014; 4(2): 98-108.
- A Study of Clinical Profile of Multidrug Resistant Typhoid Fever In Children.
Gosai Mehul. M.*, Hariyani Hareshwaree. B.**, Purohit Payal .H.***, Momin Abeda. G.#
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2011; 2(3): 87-90.
- IMPACT OF AGE ON OUTCOME OF TYPE 1 TYMPANOPLASTY
Geetanjali Jaiswani, Rajesh Kumar
Online J Otolaryngol. 2014; 4(4): 129-134.
- Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva
Mehul M Gosai, Hareshwaree B Hariyani, Monil Shah, Payal H Purohit, Mihir A Sadadia
Natl J Med Res. 2013; 3(1): 100-102.
- Hutchinson Gilford Progeria Syndrome
Dr. Mehul M. Gosai*, Dr. Hareshwaree B. Hariyani**, Dr. Mihir A. Sadadia***, Dr. Payal H. Purohit”, Dr. Bhavesh N. Asti****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2010; 1(2): 27-29.
- Necrotizing soft-tissue infections: our experience at rural tertiary care centre
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Deeksha Sharma, Subhkaran Sharma, Abhilekh Tripathi
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(3): 1528-1533.
- Potentials of Prosopis pallida and Prosopis juliflora for bioethanol production
Rekha Purohit, Beena Patel, L.N.Harsh
. 2013; 4(2): 18-20.
- Blount Disease in 3 year old boy from India.
Dr. Mehul M. Gosai*, Dhaval Solanki **Dr. Hareshwaree B. Hariyani***, Dr. Payal H. Purohit”,
Dr. Mihir A. Sadadia^, Gaurav Goswami****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2010; 1(2): 34-39.
- Evaluation Of Oral Health Status, Salivary Characteristics And Dental Caries Experience In Down’s Syndrome Children
Ashish Raurale, Mopagar Viddyasagar*, Swapnil Dahapute, Saurabh Joshi, Chandrashekhar Badakar, Kataria Mitesh, Vivek Purohit
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(6): 59-65.
- Mandibulotomy - safe and cosmetically best approach for large size sublingual tumours
Bharti Saraswat, Anuj Singh, Rajesh K.N., Richa Purohit
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(3): 421-423.
- Primary anal malignant melanoma: a case report
Bharti Saraswat, Richa Purohit, Anuj Singh, Ramratan Yadav
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2): 304-307.
- Clinical profile and outcome of dengue fever in hospitalized children of South Rajasthan, India
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 546-549.
- STUDY OF OSSIFICATION CENTRES IN LONG BONES OF ABORTED HUMAN FETUSES OF VARIOUS WEEKS OF GESTATION BY ALIZARIN RED-S & THEIR RADIOLOGICAL CORRELATIONS.
*Arpan Haldar, Geetanjali Arora, Amitav Panigrahi, Dipti Basu and Provas Banerjee
JARMS. 2014; 6(2): 90-99.
- Knowledge and attitude towards oral rehydration therapy among mothers of under-five children of South Rajasthan, India
Hemant Jain, Subhash Bamnawat
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 394-397.
- Effect of Indian spices on fibrinolytic activity on man
Sanjay Paliwal, Syed Javed
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(1): 120-124.
- Effect of Temporo mandibular Joint Mobilization versus home exercise programme on maximal mouth opening in subjects with Oral sub mucosal fibrosis
Romsha Ratan Purohit; Megha Sandeep Sheth; Neeta Jayprakash Vyas
IJTRR. 2016; 5(5): 48-51.
- Analysis of drugs prescribed in emergency medicine department in a tertiary care teaching hospital in southern Rajasthan
Rakesh Patidar, Meenu Pichholiya
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(6): 2496-2499.
- Correlation of fine needle aspiration cytology lymph node with histopathological diagnosis
Mohan Lal Gupta, Kaustubh Singh
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(11): 4719-4723.
- Perception of educational ambiance among undergraduate medical students at Geetanjali Medical College, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Sandhya Sharma, Manjinder Kaur
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(12): 5411-5416.
- Evaluation of large duodenal ulcer perforation with special reference to omentopexy and omental plugging
Suman Parihar, P.N. Mathur, C.P. Joshi
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(3): 1229-1233.
- A clinical study to evaluate therapeutic efficacy of soft contact lenses in corneal diseases
Sharda Punjabi, Nutan Bedi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(10): 4632-4636.
- Study of renal functions in preterm and full term new born in relation to parity of the mother
Jitendra P. Bhatnagar, Virendra K. Gupta, Shagun Gupta, Alok Purohit
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2859-2862.
- Faculty perception of medical council of India basic course workshop in medical education technologies as faculty development programme
Arvind Kumar Yadav, Savita Choudhary
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 846-849.
- A study of attitude, awareness and practice on female feticide of pregnant women in Udaipur city of Rajasthan, India
Mukul Dixit, Jyoti Jain
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2045-2048.
- A cross-sectional study among community on knowledge, attitude and practice about blood donation in Udaipur city of Rajasthan, India
Jyoti Jain, Mukul Dixit
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(4): 952-956.
- Assessment of knowledge about rabies in interns of Geetanjali medical college, Udaipur
Neeta Mishra, Shiv Lal Solanki
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(2): 121-123.
- Assessment of response of microdermabrasion with 2% kojic acid in melasma
Kalpana Gupta, Nidheesh Agarwal
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 1868-1872.
- Association of microalbuminuria in non-diabetic and non-hypertensive patients with myocardial infarction
Abhijit Basu, Jaswant Singh Jhala
Int J Adv Med. 2015; 2(3): 196-200.
- A community based cross sectional study of breastfeeding practices of nursing mothers at block Phagi, district Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Bharat Meharda, Mukul Dixit
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 404-408.
- Regulation of wound strength by Ocimum sanctum: in silico and in vivo evidences
Amit Singh, Abha Mishra, Sharad Verma, Vinay Purohit, Raj Kumar Goel
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(1): 179-185.
- Study of treatment outcomes in tuberculosis patients on DOTS therapy at five centres in Goa
Dilip D. Motghare, Geetanjali M. Sardessai, Frederick S. Vaz, Manoj S. Kulkarni
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2014; 1(1): 48-51.
- A study of high-sensitivity C- reactive protein and trop-T in patients with coronary artery disease
Anita Rathore, Umesh Pareek, Avdhesh Sharma
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(4): 1051-1055.
- Hyperuricaemia and essential hypertension: a case control study in Southern Rajasthan
Chanchal Shrivastav, Suman Sharma, M. L. Suhalka, Manjinder Kaur
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(1): 78-83.
- Lateral transdeltoid approach to proximal humerus fractures
Harpreet Singh, Ashish Batra, Dhaval Patel
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(3): 337-340.
- Influence of tobacco on median and ulnar nerve in the population of South Rajasthan
Suman Sharma, Chanchal Shrivastav, M. L. Suhalka, Manjinder Kaur
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(1): 74-77.
- Experience in managing children with severe acute malnutrition in nutrition rehabilitation centre of tertiary level facility, Delhi, India
Alka Mathur, Geetanjali Tahilramani, Dinesh Yadav, Veena Devgan
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 597-600.
- Locus of Control and its association with Oral Health among 12 and 15 year olds in Bhopal City, Central India
Abhinav Singh, Bharathi Purohit
J Behav Health. 2012; 1(3): 189-195.
- Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome: a Case Report.
Tapan Kumar Biswas, Geetanjali Sethy, Deepak Ranjan Bhol, Shantanu Kumar Meher
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 282-286.
- Autoimplantation therapy for the management of extensive molluscumcontagiosum: a novel treatment approach
Kalpana Gupta, Anurag Bareth, Nidheesh Agarwal
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(5): 1392-1396.
- Early Electro diagnostic Findings of Guillain Barre Syndrome: Case Series
Sharma Geetanjali, Sood Sushma, Sharma Sudhir
SEAJCRR. 2013; 2(3): 164-172.
- Laparoscopic peptic perforation repair: our experience at rural tertiary care center
Prem Prakash Sharma, Atul Jhanwar, Fateh Singh Mehta
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(3): 1534-1537.
- MRI detected prevalence of abnormalities in patients of knee pain
Ritu Mehta, Neha Singh Agrahari, Sanjeev Agarwal, Abhishek Bhargava
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(10): 2572-2575.
- Assessment of morbidity profile in urban slum community of Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Dilip Kumar L, Harish Narayan Mathur, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(2): 127-129.
- Assessment of nutritional status in pre-school children in Teetardi village near Geetanjali hospital, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
Sanjeev Kumar Sharma, Harish Narayan Mathur, Dilip Kumar L
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(2): 124-126.
- Comparative analysis of injection clonidine and injection dexmedetomidine added to injection bupivacaine for spinal anaesthesia in lower abdominal surgeries
Seema Partani, Alka Kewalramnani Chhabra, Sangeeta Goyal, Nagendra Prasad Sharma, Saurabh Bhateja, Shashank Gupta
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2967-2971.
- A study of knowledge about the diabetes type I and II, among diabetic patients in Geetanjali medical college and hospital, Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Anmol Khandelwal, H. N. Mathur, Jyoti Jain, Mukul Dixit, Govind Singhal, Nisha Khandelwal
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1278-1281.
- Mechanoluminescence properties of SrAl2O4: Tb3+ phosphor
Sanjay Kumar Sao , Nameeta Brahme , D. P. Bisen , Geetanjali Tiwari , Shalinta Tigga , Ishwar Prasad Sahu and Ugendra Kurrey
. 2012; 4(8): 119-120.
- Comparative study of computed tomography guided fine needle aspiration cytology and trucut biopsy in diagnosis of lung cancer: a report of 81 cases
Rishi Kumar Sharma, Gaurav Chhabra, Atul Luhadia, Shubhakaran Sharma, S. K. Luhadia
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(3): 806-808.
- A gender based comparative analysis of laboratory investigations in scrub typhus patients at tertiary care teaching hospital of Southern Rajasthan, India
Syed Javed, Sanjay Paliwal, Shubhakaran Sharma, Savita Choudhary
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(4): 1124-1127.
- Fine needle aspiration cytology in head and neck swellings: a diagnostic and therapeutic procedure
Himanshu Shekhar, Ashmeet Kaur, Pallav Agrawal, Aruna Pancharia, Poojaba Jadeja
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(4): 1667-1671.
- Our experience of management of sub trochanteric fractures of femur by proximal femoral nail
Ashish Vinod Batra, Harpreet Singh, Supradeeptha Challa, M .V. Ramanna Rao
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(9): 2164-2168.
- Lennert’s lymphoma - a diagnostic dilemma: a case report and pathologic review of literature
Akhil Kapoor, Surender Beniwal, Ramesh Purohit, Vanita Kumar, Harvindra Singh Kumar
Int J Adv Med. 2015; 2(1): 47-50.
- Ultrasonographic Detection of Early Pregnancy Loss in Dairy Cows
Ashok Kumar Chaudhary, Govind Narayan Purohit
J. Anim. Sci. Adv.,. 2012; 2(8): 706-710.
- The effect of amlodipine on blood glucose level and its interaction with oral hypoglycemic drugs in albino rabbits
Rajeev Prajapat, I. P. Jain, S. P. Singh, Suresh Singh, Pooja Agarwal
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(6): 768-771.
- Prediction of significant hyperbilirubinemia using first 24 hour serum bilirubin level in healthy term neonates
Subhash Bamnawat, Sanjay Mandot, Suresh Goyal, Neetu Beniwal
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(4): 1312-1315.
- Impact of spiritual practices on happiness in middle-agers
*Dr. (Mrs.) Purohit Anjana1, Dr. Ajawani J.C.2
. 2011; 1(9): 01-03.
- Role of magnetic resonance imaging in evaluation of spinal paraparesis
Kapil Vyas, Ravinder Kumar
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 791-793.
- A study of bacteriological profile of ascitic fluid in suspected clinical cases of spontaneous bacterial peritonitis at a tertiary care hospital in India
Payal H Purohit, Saklainhaider S Malek, Kairavi J Desai, Mihir Sadadia
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 496-501.
- Heparin or EDTA; anticoagulant of choice in free radical estimation?
Kuldeep Mohanty, Swetasmita Mishra, Jhumur Pani, Tarannum Hasan, Abhishek Purohit, Subhadra Sharma, Rima Dada
Oxid Antioxid Med Sci. 2012; 1(1): 21-24.
- Biochemical role of serum fructosamine in patients with thyroid disorders
Nagraj Soni, GG Kaushik, Neha Sharma
Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2015; 5(1): 50-53.
- Mercury disposal practices: Differences in awareness and attitude in students from government and private run nursing colleges.
Rajnarayan Tiwari, Shruti Patel, Annie Soju, Prarthana Trivedi, Deepak Purohit
J Environ Occup Sci. 2015; 4(3): 141-144.
- A comparative study of mast cells in appendix
Geetanjali Nagaraj, Subhashish Das, Mahesh Venkatesha, Harendra Kumar ML
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(11): 1611-1614.
- Anesthetic management of a geriatric patient with situs inversus totalis with bilateral varicose veins for left-sided Trendelenburg’s operation with bilateral superficial ligation of perforators
Prajwal Patel HS, Darpan Dutta, Purohit Kunal, Amit Gandhi, Maha lakshmi
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 373-376.
- Relationship of Ultrasonographic Testicular Biometry with Body Weight, Scrotal Circumference in Pre and Post Pubertal Osmanabadi Bucks
Umesh Balkrishna Kumbhar; Sarita Ulhas Gulavane; Sandeep Mahadeo Gaikwad; Dinesh U Lokhande; Shailesh D Ingole; Geetanjali Sachdeva
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(11): 206-214.