|18 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Medical termination of pregnancy and subsequent adoption of contraception
Ravish Haradanhalli Shankaraiah, Rachana Rajashekhara Annadani, Veena Vijayashankar, Malatesh Undi
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013; 2(3): 367-371.
- MONTEGGIA FRACTURE-DISLOCATION TYPE 3 WITH POSTERIOR INTEROSSEOUS NERVE (PIN) INJURY: A CASE REPORT
Ravish.V.N, Karthik Subramanian, I. Suresh
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2012; 4(24): 32-37.
- PSYCHOTROPIC DRUG UTILIZATION IN PSYCHIATRY INPATIENTS IN A TERTIARY HEALTHCARE SETTING
Ashwin Kamath, Bheemesh V., Sudarshan Reddy, Ravish Thunga
International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2012; 3(4): 16-22.
- Diagnostic Yield of Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy (FOB) in Three Common Lung Conditions at a Rural Teaching Hospital
Nimit V Khara, Ravish M Kshatriya, Dharmendra H Vala, Dhaval N Prajapati, Rajiv P Paliwal, Satish N Patel
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 392-395.
- The awareness and utilization of maternity benefit schemes among women receiving postnatal services in a tertiary care centre
Manjula K, Ravish K. S., Ranganath T. S.
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(6): 1660-1664.
- Post TB Pulmonary Disability: An Ongoing Challenge for India
Nimit V Khara, Bhavesh M Patel, Ravish M Kshatriya, Satish N Patel, Rajiv P Paliwal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(3): 247-250.
- A study on knee joint osteoarthritis among the women aged above 40 years, residing in the urban field practice area at tertiary care centre, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
B. C. Narasimha, K. S. Ravish, T. S. Ranganath, S. Navya Sri
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(6): 1554-1558.
- An assessment of effect of national rural health mission on newborn care practices in Bangalore rural area
Narasimha B. C., Ravish K. S., Ranganath T. S., Manjula K., Spoorthy S., Navya S. S.
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(9): 2377-2380.
- Breast feeding assessment in early neonatal period
Ravish S. Hardanahalli, Rupsa Banerjee, Jayanthi Srikanth, Pradeep Kumar PD, Iswarya Sankar Reddy
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(2): 455-458.
- Role of self help groups in women empowerment and health
Narasimha B.C., Anand P., Ravish K.S., Navya S. S., Ranganath T. S.
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2026-2028.
- Nutritional studies of Chara corallina
Uday Bhan Singh1*, R.K. Thakur2 , Ravish Verma3 and A.S. Ahluwalia1
. 2013; 5(3): 10-14.
- Safety and immunogenicity of intradermal rabies vaccination for post exposure prophylaxis
Ravish S. Hardanahalli, Rachana R. Annadani, Madhusudana N. Shampur, Veena Vijayashankar, Ashwath Narayana H. Doddabele, Gangaboraiah, Malatesh Undi
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(3): 692-696.
- Duodenum Inversum – An obscure cause of Gastric Outlet Obstruction.
Subhash Goyal, Arshad Rashid, Rekha Goyal, Ravish Aneja
Applied Medical Research. 2015; 1(3): 124-125.
- Subtrochanteric femur fractures treated with extramedullary or intramedullary fixation at tertiary care centre
Ravish Patel; Hari Menon; Nitin Chaudhari; Vipul Chaudhari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 226-231.
- Knowledge and practice of occupational infections and their prevention among medical interns of a tertiary-care teaching hospital in a south Indian city
Arun MV Mohan, Ravish S Koratagere, Riyaz S Basha, Ranganath T Sobagaiah
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 351-356.
- A case of spontaneous pneumomediastinum presented with subcutaneous emphysema only
Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit Khara, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 157-159.
- Role of flexible fiber-optic bronchoscopy in the diagnosis of pulmonary diseases in rural-based tertiary hospital
Ravish M Kshatriya, Nimit V Khara, Rajiv Paliwal, Satish Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 873-876.
- Compliance to Post Exposure Rabies Vaccination among Patients Attending Anti - Rabies Clinic in a Tertiary Care Hospital, Bengaluru
Kishore S Gudegowda; Ravish K Shivalingamurthy; Subathra Vengatesan; Ranganath T Sobagiah; Anil K Krishnappa
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(10): 811-815.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW