|35 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Role of ormeloxifene, a selective estrogen receptor modulator in heavy menstrual bleeding (abnormal uterine bleeding)
Yashodhara Gaur Hemlata Parashar Swati Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 834-837.
- A Cross Sectional Study on Assessment of Falls in Community Dwelling Elderly of Assam
Agarwalla R, Saikia AM, Pathak R, Islam F, Borah M, Parashar M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(5): 368-371.
- Outcome of Pregnancies Complicated by Fetal Growth Restriction
Kavita Roy, Hemlata, Najma Bano Sheikh, Pushpa Goswami
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 67-70.
- Knowledge about Anesthesia and Perception about Anesthesiologists among Patients at a Rural Tertiary Care Hospital: A Cross Sectional Survey
Birva N Khara, Krutika B Rupera, Kinjal R Gondalia, Hemlata V Kamat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 371-373.
- QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS WITH PSORIASIS AT A TERTIARY CARE TEACHING HOSPITAL –A CROSS SECTIONAL STUDY
Preksha A Barot, Nirmal Y Brahmbhatt, Hemlata V Ninama, Darshan B Kharadi, Supriya D Malhotra
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 93-97.
- Liquid gastric emptying time 1/2 in infants: establishing reference range and it’s co-relation with presence of gastro-esophageal reflux
Ashutosh Parashar, Shwetal Uday Pawar, Mangala Kedar Ghorpade, Suruchi Suresh Shetye, Gundu Hari Tilve
. 2016; 4(11): 4788-4792.
- Comparative study of ceruminolytic effect of distilled water and 2% para dichlorobenzene.
V M Hemlata Katiyar, Vincent Prasanna, Elango Dhanapal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 696-699.
- Amniotic membrane as a scaffold in wound healing and diabetic foot ulcer: an experimental technique and recommendations
Jaianand Kannaiyan, SuriyaNarayanan S., Palaniyandi M., Rajangam B., Hemlata Chhabra, Anubhav Pandey
. 2016; 4(8): 3654-3660.
- quadriparesis in sjogren syndrome.
nikhil srivastva vijay parashar praveen chaturvedi nilesh kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 161-162.
- Status of maternal care and immunisation services in a hilly state of north India: a cross sectional study
Anupam Parashar, Salig Ram Mazta, Dineshwar Singh Dhadwal, Anita Thakur, Harshvardhan Singh, Kamlesh Sharma, Kanica Kaushal, Sudhir Singh
. 2016; 5(8): 2607-2611.
- Acute Pancreatitis in a Patient With Enteric fever and Normal Lipase Levels; CASE REPORT
Amita Diwakar Nilesh Kumar Nikhil Srivastva Ravindu Tiwar Vijay Parashar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(3): 262-264.
- Observational study of tympanic membrane changes in allergic rhinitis
V. M. Hemlata Katiyar, D. Elango, Vincent Prasanna
. 2016; 4(9): 3977-3981.
- Submento-submandibular approach for tracheal intubation
Sarita Gohiya, Pranav Parashar, A. Nayyar, Sanjeevani Karmalkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 741-744.
- Leukemia Cutis
Ashutosh Jain, Annesh Bhattacharya, Vijay Parashar, Nilesh Kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 91-92.
- Effect of age on acute cardiovascular responses to isometric handgrip exercise
Randeep Maan, Vidushi Gupta, Hemlata Badyal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 935-939.
- Development and optimization of in-situ forming microparticles for long term controlled delivery of deslorelin acetate
Deepak N. Kapoor, Om Prakash Katare, Hemlata Kaurav, Sanju Dhawan
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(1): 59-72.
- Maternal morbidity due to unsafe medical abortion in rural practice is just the tip of the iceberg: is it really preventable?
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, Hemlata Thakur, Sachin Pandey
. 2015; 4(1): 56-60.
- Survey of different types of anemia
Mital J Gamit, Hemlata S Talwelkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(3): 493-496.
- Incidence of bacterial colonization in the oropharynx of patients with ear, nose and throat infections
Beulah Edwin, Vincent Prasanna, Iyanar Kannan, V M Hemlata Katiyar, Elango Dhanapal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 931-934.
- Blood stream infection among febrile neutropenic patients suffering from different hematological disorders
munesh kumar gupta ravikant sharma nilesh kumar ranjan bhattanagar pankaj kannauje vijay parashar kailash kumar
National Journal of Medical Research. 2019; 9(1): 39-42.
- Assessment of endothelial dysfunction in diabetes mellitus in Indian population by color Doppler
Abhilash Haridas, Payal Mukker, Sanjay Pandey, Manoj Kumar Parashar, Virender Kumar Mehta
. 2016; 4(9): 3956-3962.
- Chronic ingestion of bisphenol A decreases the cholinergically evoked and spontaneous contractions of rat uterus in vitro
Hemlata Gupta, Shripad B Deshpande
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1219-1223.
- Non-Genetic Factors Affecting Morphometric Traits in Marwari Goats under Field Conditions
Hemlata Chouhan, Gyanchand Gahlot, Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Manoj Kumar, Govind Singh Dhakad
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 96-105.
- Comparison of cisplatin-based combination chemotherapy with carboplatin-based combination chemotherapy in oral and pharyngeal cancers: an observatory pilot study
Vibha Dhruw, Hemlata Thakur, Lakhan Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 497-499.
- Polymorphisms in Exon-1 and Partial Intron-1 of Growth Hormone Gene and its Association with Body Weight Traits in Broiler
Sunita Meena G. C. Gahlot U. Pannu Durga Devi Hemlata Chouhan M. Ashraf Hiteshwar Singh Yadav
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(4): 114-119.
- Genetic Analysis of Intron 2 of Muscling Gene Myostatin (MSTN) and its Association with Body Weight in Marwari Sheep
Govind Singh Dhakad, Gyanchand Gahlot, H. K. Narula, Vijay Kumar Agrawal, Mohammed Ashraf, Manoj Kumar, Hemlata Chouhan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(5): 195-202.
- Influence of age and body mass index on nerve conduction velocity in median nerve and relation among them in the healthy population of Indore region
Hemlata Chaurasia Abhishek Kumar Anjali Prasad Onjal Taywade
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2019; 9(6): 485-488.
- Assessment of knowledge practice gap regarding sanitary toilet - A hospital based cross-sectional study
Shailesh Keshaorao Kawale, Hemlata Thakur, Vivek Sharma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 765-769.
- Comparison of conventional and molecular methods in diagnosis of extrapulmonary (cutaneous) tuberculosis in a tertiary care hospital in Delhi
Hemlata Lall, NP Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Igbal R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 102-108.
- Morbidity and mortality trend and pattern of cancer in newly started cancer unit of tertiary care hospital in Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Hemlata Thakur, Shailesh Keshaorao Kawale, Vibha Dhruw, Lakhan Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(8): 638-642.
- Incidence of various clinico-morphological variants of cutaneous tuberculosis and its drug susceptibility pattern-Delhi based study
Hemlata Lall, N P Singh, Meenakshi Chaudhary, I R Kaur
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 143-146.
- Prevalence of Clinical Diseases in Crossbred Frieswal Bulls at an Organized Bull Rearing Unit
Naimi Chand, Ajayvir Singh Sirohi, Shrikant Tyagi, Ankur Sharma, Hemlata, Devendra Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(4): 90-97.
- Effect of Dietary Supplementation of Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) Powder and Synbiotic as Alternative to Antibiotic Growth Promoter on Economic Efficiency of Broiler Chicks
Sunil Kumar Mittha Lal Gurjar Chandra Shekher Vaishnava Mukesh Chand Sharma Mukesh Chand Parashar Rajendra Kumar Nagda
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(10): 298-306.
- Student perceptions on activity-based learning in physiology
Meena Parekh, Hemlata Munjappa, Smita Shinde, Surekha Vaidya
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(4): 590-593.
- Clinical profile of chronic daily headache in patient attending tertiary centre
Nilesh Kumar, Praveen Chaturvedi, Vijay Parashar, Pankaj Kannauje, Ravindu Tiwari, Ranjan Bhattanagar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(6): 771-774.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW