|6 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Awareness and Utilisation of Health Insurance Services by the Families Residing at Urban Field Practice Area of a Medical Col-lege in Bangalore
Chethana Ramegowda; Anwith H Shivalingaiah
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(1): 69-72.
- Retroiliac ureter presenting as right upper ureteric obstruction – report of a rare case
Honderabalu Lingaraju Prasad, Vilvapathy Senguttuvan Karthikeyan, Maregowda Shivalingaiah, Chandrashekar S. Ratkal
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(8): 2143-2144.
- Fetal kidney length as a parameter for determination of gestational age in pregnancy
Nirmala Shivalingaiah, Sowmya K, Ananya R, Kanmani TR, Marimuthu P
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(2): 424-427.
- Partogram: clinical study to assess the role of Partogram in primigravidae in labor
Manjulatha VR, Anitha GS, Nirmala Shivalingaiah
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(4): 1014-1025.
- Effect of training on agility, flexibility, its correlation, and also its correlation with skin fold thickness and body mass index among runners
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Adarsh S Naik, Shivaprasad S Gowdar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(6): 505-509.
- Influence of athletic training on hematological parameters in runners: A cross-sectional study
Jyothi Shivalingaiah, Sunil S Vernekar, Ramachandra N Raichur, Shivaprasad S Goudar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2015; 5(2): 125-128.