|3300 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Tumors of the Appendix: A Surgical Enigma.
Ketan Vagholkar, Rahul Kumar Chavan, Jayant Pednekar, Madhavan Iyengar
IJHSR. 2015; 5(4): 303-306.
- Evaluating The Oral Hygiene Knowledge, Attitude And Practices Among Dental And Medical Students In Kanpur City
Dr. Devina Pradhan*, Dr. Jayant Kumar*, Dr. Girish R Shavi**, Dr. Nidhi Pruthi***,
Dr. Gagan Gupta****, Dr. Deepshikha Singh*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(2): 73-76.
- PET/CT in autism, A Diagnostic tool?
Rahul Shantikumar Chivate, Palak H Thakrar, Jayant Narang, Susheel Kumar, Mitusha Verma, Deepak Patkar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(4): 99-106.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Dental Surgeons towards Tobacco Cessation In Kanpur City
Jayant Kumar*, Devina Pradhan*, Pranav Thakur *, Antima Saxena*, Deepika Singh*, Gagan Gupta**, Abhishek Awasthi*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(1): 88-92.
- Assessment Of Knowledge And Awareness Of Adult Basic Life Support Among Post Graduate Students Of Rama Dental College, Kanpur City, India
Dr Jayant Kumar *, Dr Devina Pradhan *, Dr Girish R Shavi**, Dr Amit Kumar***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(3): 83-85.
- Effectiveness of mindfulness based mental fitness training: an impact evaluation study
Alhad Anant Pawar, Jayant Kumar Panda, Saurabh Bobdey
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3433-3439.
- An outpatient department based observational study to review the pattern of utilization of proton pump inhibitors for their co-relation with the indications in a tertiary care centre
Jayant Kumar Kairi, M. Fadil Salmani
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(5): 2001-2005.
- Effects Of Yoga And Physical Exercise On Cardio-Respiratory Parameters
Dr Sonika Choudhary,* Dr Raghuveer Choudhary**, Dr V.K. Chawla,*** Dr N.D. Soni***, Dr Jayant Kumar ***, Kamla Choudhary*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(3): 50-55.
- A Comparative Study on Symptoms and Microbiological Status of Tuberculosis in HIV Positive Persons
Jayant B Chauhan, Ghanshyam B Borisagar
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(1): 23-26.
- Pulmonary Function Tests and Their Reversibility in Smokers
Ghanshyam B Borisagar; Jayant B Chauhan
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(1): 122-125.
- A Clinical Study of 50 Cases of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
Dr. Ghanshyam B. Borisagar, Dr. Jayant B. Chauhan, Dr. R. N. Solanki
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(1): 562-573.
- Clinical and Bacteriological Profile of Hospitalised Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
Dr. Jayant B. Chauhan, Dr. Ghanshyam B. Borisagar, Dr. (Mrs.) K. V. Shah
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(1): 619-627.
- Mycological Study of Aspergillus Infections in Otomycosis in Eastern Part of Maharashtra.
Jayant Deshmukh, Rajendra Surpam, Asmita Band
IJHSR. 2014; 4(10): 77-82.
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
Int J Health Rehabil Sci. 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- Clinical profile, morbidity and mortality among swine flu (H1N1) infected patients: 2015 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh pandemic, India
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Comparative study to evaluate the awareness about anemia and its complications, among undergraduate and postgraduate medical students- a cross sectional survey study
Jayant Patharkar, B. M. Sattigeri, H. S. Amane, S. V. Brahmbhatt
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2692-2695.
- Impact of anti-epileptic drugs on cognition: a review
Jayant Rai, Aashal Shah, Preeti P. Yadav, Mayur Chaudhari
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 599-604.
- Prevalence of chronic facet arthropathy: a retrospective study
Jayant Thipse, Deepak B. Anap, Dhiraj Shete, Abhijit Diwate
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(1): 193-197.
- Evaluation of impact of educational intervention on knowledge and practice regarding breast self-examination among paramedical workers in a teaching hospital Maharashtra, India
Shubhada Sunil Avachat, Vijaya Jayant Thipse, Sandip Arunrao Joshi
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2217-2221.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- I (Implant) On Right Place.
Akash Lavate, Jayant Landage, Priyanka Lavate, Digvijay Deshpande, Amit Padmai
IJHSR. 2015; 5(8): 551-556.
- Bipolar disorder: a review of current U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved pharmacotherapy
Aashal B. Shah, Preeti P. Yadav, Mayur A. Chaudhari, Jayant Rai, Naresh D. Kantharia
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(4): 623-631.
- Effect of tianeptine on seizure threshold and anticonvulsant activity of valproate, phenobarbitone and phenytoin in mice
Ashok K. Sharma, Navdeep Dahiya, Amol Khanapure, Jayant K. Kairi
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 850-854.
- Understanding “The Self”: Concept, Phenomenology and Psychopathology
N.A. Uvais, V.S. Sreeraj, Christoday Raja Jayant Khess
Archives Medical Review Journal. 2016; 25(4): 571-585.
- Relation of endometrial thickness and pregnancy rates in intrauterine insemination following ovulation induction
Jayant Kr. Biswas, Bandhu H. C., Harpreet Singh, Madhusudan Dey
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(1): 110-115.
- Prescription patterns of antihypertensive drugs in a tertiary care hospital in India
Ashok K. Sharma, Navdeep Dahiya, Jayant K. Kairi, Sandesh M. Bharati
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(1): 55-59.
- Prospective study to correlate the level of glycosylated haemoglobin with wound healing, vasculopathy and neuropathy in diabetic foot patients
Brajkishor Kumar, Manish Kumar Mishra, Ajit Sinha, Rajesh Kumar Soni, Dharmendra Kumar Patel
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 2087-2091.
- Impact of educational session on knowledge and attitude towards antimicrobial prescribing and awareness about antimicrobial resistance among undergraduate medical, dental and nursing students: a comparative study
Tushar Jayant Tamboli, H.P. Pundarikaksha, Manjunatha Ramaiah, Kirtan Anandbhai Bhatt, Shruthi Rajendra Prasad
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1544-1550.
- Civinini bar: incidence in North Indians & its clinical relevance
Rakesh Kumar Verma, Archana Rani, Anita Rani, Jyoti Chopra, Arvind Kumar Pankaj, Navneet Kumar, Ramesh Kumar Diwan
NJCA. 2013; 2(3): 128-133.
- Bilateral bony bar bridging of the sigmoid sulcus: a case report
Navneet Kumar, Rakesh Kumar verma, Arvind Kumar Pankaj, Archana Rani, Rakesh Kumar Diwan,
NJCA. 2016; 5(2): 97-99.
- Fulminant meningococcemia with meningococcal meningitis in the neonate: a case report
Durgesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Yadav, Dinesh Kumar Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Mohammad Avais
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2014; 1(3): 190-192.
- Hospital acquired acute renal failure
Pankaj Kumar, Varun Deep Dogra, Dhiraj Kapoor, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Aggarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(1): 77-82.
- Prescription pattern of fixed dose drug combination in cardiology department in a tertiary care hospital
Pramod Kumar Manjhi, Lalit Mohan, Manish Kumar, Harihar Dikshit, B.P. Singh, Anuj Kumar Pathak, Sanjeev Kumar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 951-955.
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Unusual Presentation of Tuberculoma: A Case Report.
Shantanu Kumar Meher, Sunil Kumar Agarwalla, Tapan Kumar Biswas, Subhranshu Sekhar Dhal
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 287-290.
- A Comparison Of Intravenous Dexmedetomidine V/S Inj. Fentanyl For Attenuation Of Hemodynamic Responses During Laryngoscopy And Intubation After Propofol Induction
Dr. Ramesh Kumar Kharwar*, Dr. Mukesh Kumar**, Dr. Prawin Kumar Tiwary***, Dr. Usha Suwalka****, Dr.Shanti Prakash*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2014; 5(3): 71-75.
- Not All Primary Osteolytic Mandibular Swelling Is Malignant
Ashish Kumar Gupta*, Aditya Kumar Gautam**, Adesh Kumar***, Somnath Bhattacharya****, Prashant Yadav *****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(1): 127-129.
- NON-SURGICAL MANAGEMENT OF AMLODIPINE-INDUCED GINGIVAL ENLARGEMENT IN A RIGHT-SIDED HEMIPARETIC PATIENT WITH BROCAS APHASIA- A CASE REPORT
NEHA JOSHI, VIPIN KUMAR ARORA, KRISHNA KUMAR CHAUBEY, RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR
JARMS. 2014; 6(1): 86-89.
- A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF OXACILLIN SCREEN AGAR, OXACILLIN DISC DIFFUSION AND CEFOXITIN DISC DIFFUSION, OXACILLIN E-TEST METHOD FOR ROUTINE SCREENING OF METHICILLIN RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS
Anamika Vyas, Megha Sharma, Sanjeev Kumar, Mrityunjay Kumar, Sudhir Kumar Mehra
IJCRR. 2015; 7(10): 55-60.
- BILATERAL OSSIFIED FIRST
COSTOCHONDRAL AND CHONDROSTERNAL
JOINTS: A CASE REPORT
RAKESH KUMAR VERMA, ARVIND KUMAR PANKAJ, ARCHANA RANI, R.K.DIWAN & NAVNEET KUMAR
JAS. 2015; 23(1): 14-16.
- Importance of micro minerals in reproductive performance of livestock
Sudhir Kumar, Anil Kumar Pandey, Waquar Ahmed AbdulRazzaque, Dinesh Kumar Dwivedi
Vet World. 2011; 4(5): 230-233.
- Primary Adenocarcinoma of epididymis: A case report and review of literature
Tapan Kumar Sahoo, Ipsita Dhal,Saroj Kumar Das Majumdar, Dillip Kumar Parida
SEAJCRR. 2015; 4(2): 1538-1543.
- A Rare Case of Perosomus elumbis in a non-descript calf
Shailendra Kumar Tiwari, Deepak Kumar Kashyap, Devesh Kumar Giri, Govina Dewangan
Vet World. 2011; 4(11): 515-516.
- Hemichorea in Tuberculous meningitis
Munish Kumar; Durgesh Kumar; Alok Onkar Sahu; Nikesh Kumar; Kamlesh Tewary
Case Study Case Rep. 2016; 6(4): 108-111.
- Removal Of Penile Nut Bolt
Rajesh Kumar1, Dipendra Kumar Sinha2, Aftab Ahmed3, Satish Kumar Ranjan4, Anup Kumar Tirky5
SEAJCRR. 2016; 5(4): 2397-2398.
- Determinants of Breast Feeding Practices and Nutritional Status of Infants Under Six Months in A Rural MCH Clinic of Hooghly District, West Bengal.
Amitava Kumar, Aparajita Dasgupta , Sudipto Das, Sanjaya Kumar Sahoo, Malay Kumar Das, Dhiraj Biswas, P S Preeti
IJHSR. 2015; 5(5): 54-59.
- Intralesional steroid for Infantile Parotid Hemangiomas: An understanding with a case report
Apporva KUMAR Pandey, Aparna Bhardwaj, Tripti Maithani, Rajendra Kumar Srivastava, Alok Kumar Agrahari
Online J Otolaryngol. 2015; 5(4): 121-125.
- Prevalence and Determinants of Gastro-Intestinal Disorder among Hostel Resident of a Medical College of Central India.
Anjana Niranjan, Paharam Adhikari, Ambrish Mishra, Manoj Kumar Saxena, Sanjeev Kumar, Manish Kumar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(2): 30-36.
- Acute Onset Dyspnea Due To Foreign Body (Pill) Aspiration In Left Main Bronchus
Ashish Kumar Gupta*, Aditya Kumar Gautam**, Adesh Kumar***, Somnath Bhattacharya****, Mohd Haroon Khan*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(5): 112-114.
- Osteosarcoma of long bone metastatic to the pancreas-an unusual site of metastasis- A case report
Dr. Santosh Kumar Singh, Col (Dr.) Narayanan Kannan, Brig (Dr) Rajnish Talwar, Col (Dr) Arvind Kumar Tyagi, Dr Adarsh Kumar
SEAJCRR. 2015; 4(3): 1797-1803.
- Ingested Sharp Foreign Body Pin in the Oesophagus- A Clinical Case note
Dr Sivaraman G, Dr Santosh Kumar, Dr Pradipta Kumar Parida, Dr Arun Alexander, Dr Sunil Kumar Saxena, Dr Surianarayanan Gopalakrishnan
SEAJCRR. 2013; 2(1): 89-93.
- Multiple Midlines Intracranial Germinomas: A Case Report and Review of Literature.
Deb Kumar Boruah, Vinay Kumar Doddaballapur Prasanna Kumar, Arjun Prakash, Skandesh B M
IJHSR. 2015; 5(2): 418-423.
- Clinical Evaluation of Anemia in Geriatric Patients - A Cross Sectional Study Conducted At Tertiary Care Hospital
Sfurti Mann; Amit Kumar; Shiv Kumar Singh; Surbhi Katyal; Gaurav Chopra; Sanjeev Kumar Varma
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(3): 316-320.
- Study of culture and sensitivity pattern of urinary tract infection in febrile preschool children in a tertiary care hospital
Ashoka C., Kumar GV, Ananda Kumar TS, Viswanatha Kumar HM
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(3): 1032-1036.
- Morbidity Pattern Among Primary Schoolchildren In A Rural Area Of Uttar Pradesh
Vidya Rani; Dhiraj Kumar Srivastava; Pankaj Kumar Jain; Sandeep Kumar; Naresh Pal Singh; Anand Mohan Dixit
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(4): 392-396.
- LASERS IN ORAL SOFT TISSUE SURGICAL THERAPY: A REVIEW
*Souvik Chatterjee, Krishna Kumar Chaubey, Vipin Kumar Arora, Rajesh Kumar Thakur, Ellora Madan and Anubha Nirwal
JARMS. 2014; 6(2): 176-183.
- Study to assess the role of bromocriptine in treatment of diabetes mellitus
Anuj Kumar Pathak, Subodh Kumar, Manish Kumar, Harihar Dikshit
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(2): 423-428.
- CONTENTS OF JREIM Vol. 20 No 3-4 2014
Kishor Patwardhan, Suresh Kumar, Manoj Kumar, Reena Kulkarni, Abhimanyu Kumar, Prasanna N. Rao, Janmejaya Samal, Samita Puri
J Res Educ Indian Med - ISSN 0970-7700. 2014; 20(4): 0-0.
- Acute metheamoglobinemia due to nitrobenzene poisoning: Case series
Harish Kumar S, Ujjawal Kumar, Raghavendra Prasad B N, Kiran BJ, Anil Kumar M
IJMRHS. 2014; 3(2): 464-467.
- Study of Serum Calcium, Magnesium and Uric Acid in Pre-Eclamptic and Normal Pregnant Women.
Deepak Kumar Garg, Roshan Kumar Mahat,Manisha Arora, Sudeep Kumar, Shashank Tyagi, Rajiv Nehra, Jyoti Batra
IJHSR. 2015; 5(6): 263-268.
- Poisoning Among Children In A Tertiary Care Centre Of Andhra Pradesh
Dr. Sekar M.N *, Dr. Anjan Kumar V S *, Dr. Sivaramudu K*, Dr. Ravi Kumar P**, Dr. Kiran Kumar S***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(3): 26-30.
- Rapid detection of Rifampicin resistance in sputum samples using indigenously developed molecular probes and comparison with conventional MIC Method.
*Manoj Kumar Meghwani ,***Shrawan Kumar, **Ram Das, *Rajesh Kumar Gupta
JARMS. 2013; 5(1): 19-22.
- A Morphological And Morphometric Study Of Right Ventricular Papillary Muscles In North Indian Region
Sarangdhar Kumar*, Alok Kumar Singh**, Binod Kumar Tamang***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(4): 52-55.
- Migration of broken hypodermic needle in the cervical muscles of dog
A. K. Sharma , Hemant Kumar, L. L. Dass, Shivendra Kumar, Vinod Kumar
Vet World. 2010; 3(10): 476-476.
- Feeding practices in infants: ritual factors dominating mother’s education - a cross sectional study
Dinesh Kumar, Indra Kumar Sharma, Mukesh Vir Singh, Durgesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dinesh Kumar Singh
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(4): 1642-1647.
- Transverse testicular ectopia with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome: a rare anomaly
Kiran Kumar KM, Shiva Kumar T, Naveen Kumar M, Pavan BM, Prateek, Kishor Krishna
Int Surg J. 2014; 1(2): 91-93.
- An accessory brachialis muscle associated with abnormal arrangement of structures in the cubital fossa
Md. Jawed Akhtar, Nafees Fatima, Sanjay Kumar, Binod Kumar, Vinod Kumar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(12): 3907-3910.
- Prostate cancer: emerging pharmacotherapeutic modalities
Pratap Shankar, Anoop Kumar Verma, Rakesh Kumar Dixit, Amod Kumar Sachan
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(3): 247-251.
- Cutaneous bronchobiliary fistula following laparotomy for ruptured hydatid cyst of the liver
Vikas Sachdeva, Santosh Kumar Singh, Vaibhav Sood, Devendra Kumar Shukla, Sunil Kumar Ajay
Int Surg J. 2014; 1(3): 155-157.
- Association between Antioxidant Enzymes and Breast Cancer
B. Prabasheela* , Anuj Kumar Singh, Asra Fathima, Kumar
. 2011; 3(11): 93-95.
- A case study to know the level of awareness about pharmacogenomics and its clinical application among doctors of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Aditi Jhunjhunwala, Narendra Kumar, Rahul Kumar, Sarvesh Singh, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 739-741.
- Laparoscopic versus open repair of duodenal perforation: a comparative study in tertiary care hospital in Uttarakhand, India
Praveen Kumar, Saurabh Kumar, Ram Kumar Verma, Akshat Agarwal, Rashmi Kumari
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 1975-1978.
- Study of changes in serum lipid profile and blood sugar level by perindopril and telmisartan during treatment of systemic hypertension
Manish Kumar, Anuj Kumar Pathak, Pramod Kumar Manjhi, Lalit Mohan, Harihar Dikshit
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(3): 454-459.
- Zinc: The trace element of major importance in human nutrition and health
Jayant D Deshpande, Mohini M Joshi, Purushottam A Giri
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-6.
- Restriction on animal experimentation for medical education and research: pros and cons
Rahul Kumar, Sarvesh Singh, Rishi Pal, Rakesh Kumar Dixit, Rajendra Nath, Narendra Kumar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(2): 388-390.
- “WATERJET IRRIGATION: A PLAQUE CONTROL PROCEDURE- MYTH OR TRUTH?”
*Arora Manu, Chaubey Krishna Kumar, Arora Vipin Kumar,Thakur Rajesh Kumar, Madan Ellora, Joshi Neha
JARMS. 2014; 6(4): 291-294.
- A STUDY ON PROFILE OF ALLERGENS SENSITIVITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN NASO-BRONCHIAL ALLERGIC PATIENTS
Giridhar BH , Sandeep Kumar, Alok Kumar Verma, Abhijeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Rajendra Prasad, Premendra D Dwivedi, S K Verma
Natl J Med Res. 2012; 2(1): 70-76.
- Student's point of view on the prevailing teaching methods and changes suggested to improve the under graduate training programmes in Pharmacology
*Sharma Rajeev Kumar, Gupta Arvind Kumar, Jindal Meenakshi, Gupta Anupam, Bhardwaj Vinod Kumar, Lata Suman, Srivastava R.K.
JARMS. 2013; 5(3): 271-275.
- Role of conjunctival impression cytology in various diseases of eye
Naveen Kumar Bariar, Sanjay Kumar, Mahasweta Mallik, Manish Kumar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 2011-2013.
- BIOLOGICAL WIDTH OR PERIODONTAL ATTACHMENT LAMINA (PAL)
*Chatterjee Souvik, Chaubey Krishna Kumar, Arora Vipin Kumar, Thakur Rajesh Kumar, Chattopadhyay Sayan, Arora Rachita, Narayan Abhishek
JARMS. 2014; 6(4): 297-302.
- Catastrophic Health Expenditure amongst People Living with HIV/AIDS Availing Antiretroviral Treatment Services at Two Tertiary Care Health Facilities in District of Northern India
Mukesh Shukla; Monika Agarwal; Jai Vir Singh; Anil Kumar Tripathi; Anand Kumar Srivastava; Vijay Kumar Singh
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(3): 323-328.
- Outcome of Native Valve Endocarditis
Raj Kumar Sachdewani, Nand lal Rathi, Suresh Kumar Rathi, Darshana Kumari,
Bhunesh Kumar Maheshwari, Feroz Memon
J Liaquat Uni Med Health Sci. 2013; 12(1): 07-11.
- Digital quiz games: A learning and assessment tool for pre-clinical medical undergraduates
Tripti Kamlakant Srivastava (waghmare), Lalitbhushan Srikrishna Waghmare, Sunita Jayant Vagha, Ved Prakash Mishra
J Contemp Med Edu. 2013; 1(4): 252-259.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- The extent of price variation amongst branded antihypertensive drugs and its association with number of pharmaceutical companies
Rahul Kumar, Chandrama Manu, Dheeraj Kumar Singh, Preet Lakhani, Sachin Tutu, Rakesh Kumar Dixit
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(10): 2800-2806.
- Study of prognostic factors affecting outcome of urosepsis in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai
Jayant L. Pednekar, Swapnil Shinde, Sangeeta Pednekar
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(1): 119-122.
- Socio-Economic Determinants of Adherence to Iron and Folic Acid Tablets among Rural Ante-natal Mothers in Lucknow, India
Manas P Roy; Uday Mohan; Shivendra Kumar Singh; Vijay Kumar Singh; Anand Kumar Srivastava
Natl J Community Med. 2013; 4(3): 386-391.
- Parasitic Infection: A Prevalence Study at a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Anil Kumar, Deepesh Kumar, Sujeet Kumar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(1): 154-157.
- Study of LV functions in patients of subclinical hypothyroidism in patients coming to rural medical college of Sub-Himalayan region of India
Pankaj Kumar, Narinder Singh, Dhiraj Kapoor, Varun Deep Dogra, Rupinder Kumar, Vishnu Kumar Agarwal, Manoj Kumar, Ansari Mohd Shoeb
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(1): 135-139.
- Effect of drought stress on epicuticular wax load in peanut genotypes
Jayant K Solanki, S K Sarangi
J App Biol Biotech. 2015; 3(4): 046-048.
- Community-Based Study of the Morbidity Profile Among Elderly People In A Rural Area of Patiala District
*Nirankar Singh,*Sujit Kumar Singh, *Ashish Yadav, *Shailesh Kumar Suman, *Shailendra, Kumar, *J.V.Singh
JARMS. 2012; 4(2): 156-161.
- Effect of Age and Body Mass Index on Various Clinical and Anthropometric Parameters of Type 2 Diabetic Patients: A Case-Control Study.
Mohammad Mustufa Khan, Gyanendra Kumar Sonkar, Roshan Alam, Sudhir ,M. Salman Khan, Satyendra Kumar Sonkar, Ajay Kumar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 132-142.
- Interaction of Ketoconazole with Bovine Serum Albumin: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic and Molecular Modeling Studies
Babu Gowda, Mallappa M., Jayant I. Gowda, Raghavendran Rengasamy
J App Pharm Sci. 2015; 5(8): 037-044.
- CEREBRAL ASYMMETRY: A CADAVERIC STUDY
Archana Rani, Rakesh Kumar Verma, Arvind Kumar Pankaj, Rakesh Kumar Diwan, Anita Rani, Deepshikha Kori
IJCRR. 2016; 8(23): 21-25.
- Fusion anomaly of typical cervical vertebrae
Arvind Kumar Pankaj, Archana Rani, Anita Rani, Rakesh Kumar Verma, Garima Sehgal, Rakesh Kumar Diwan
NJCA. 2015; 4(2): 98-101.
- Serum ferritin levels in human immunodeficiency virus infected children and its relation with severe immunodeficiency
Durgesh Kumar, Mukesh Vir Singh, Indra Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Krishan Mohan Shukla, Dhamendra Kumar Singh
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2015; 2(4): 349-352.
- Effect of Different Management System on Haemato-biochemical profile in Quail
Vijay Kumar, R.K. Verma, Satish Kumar, S.K. Singh and Ramesh Kumar Singh
Vet World. 2010; 3(6): 291-292.
- Constraints Faced by Goat Farmers in Adoption of Scientific Health Technologies
Rajesh Kumar; Singh B. P.; Kumar Vijay; Kumar Vijay; Bharti P.K.
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(6): 238-244.
- Comparison of the Effect of Different Shade Materials on the Physiological and Biochemical Variables in Buffalo Calves During Rainy Season
Ravi Shankar Deo Barman; Manikant Chaudhary; Anjay Prasad; Dilip Kumar Jha; Ravi Ranjan Kumar Sinha; Rishikesh Kumar Verma
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2017; 7(7): 51-61.