|39 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Malnutrition and central retinal vein occlusion in a young man
Nupur Tuteja, Abhishek Sachdeva, P.K. Manjhi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(10): 2883-2885.
- A survey on knowledge, attitude and practice of pharmacovigilance and adverse drug reaction reporting among healthcare professionals in a tertiary care hospital of Bihar, India
Pramod Kumar Manjhi, Manish Kumar, Harihar Dikshit, Lalit Mohan, Hitesh Mishra
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(6): 2566-2571.
- Study of changes in serum lipid profile and blood sugar level by perindopril and telmisartan during treatment of systemic hypertension
Manish Kumar, Anuj Kumar Pathak, Pramod Kumar Manjhi, Lalit Mohan, Harihar Dikshit
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(3): 454-459.
- Pulmonary Function Tests and Their Reversibility in Smokers
Ghanshyam B Borisagar; Jayant B Chauhan
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(1): 122-125.
- A Comparative Study on Symptoms and Microbiological Status of Tuberculosis in HIV Positive Persons
Jayant B Chauhan, Ghanshyam B Borisagar
Natl J Med Res. 2014; 4(1): 23-26.
- Prescription pattern of fixed dose drug combination in cardiology department in a tertiary care hospital
Pramod Kumar Manjhi, Lalit Mohan, Manish Kumar, Harihar Dikshit, B.P. Singh, Anuj Kumar Pathak, Sanjeev Kumar
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 951-955.
- A Clinical Study of 50 Cases of Ventilator Associated Pneumonia
Dr. Ghanshyam B. Borisagar, Dr. Jayant B. Chauhan, Dr. R. N. Solanki
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(1): 562-573.
- Clinical and Bacteriological Profile of Hospitalised Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP)
Dr. Jayant B. Chauhan, Dr. Ghanshyam B. Borisagar, Dr. (Mrs.) K. V. Shah
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(1): 619-627.
- Mycological Study of Aspergillus Infections in Otomycosis in Eastern Part of Maharashtra.
Jayant Deshmukh, Rajendra Surpam, Asmita Band
IJHSR. 2014; 4(10): 77-82.
- Tumors of the Appendix: A Surgical Enigma.
Ketan Vagholkar, Rahul Kumar Chavan, Jayant Pednekar, Madhavan Iyengar
IJHSR. 2015; 5(4): 303-306.
- Clinical profile, morbidity and mortality among swine flu (H1N1) infected patients: 2015 Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh pandemic, India
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(2): 324-327.
- Stress Levels and Depression amongst Interns and Resident Doctors Working in a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Piyush Kalakoti, Danish Qutub, Vineet Agrawal
Int J Health Rehabil Sci. 2013; 2(1): 44-49.
- Comparative study to evaluate the awareness about anemia and its complications, among undergraduate and postgraduate medical students- a cross sectional survey study
Jayant Patharkar, B. M. Sattigeri, H. S. Amane, S. V. Brahmbhatt
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(7): 2692-2695.
- Evaluating The Oral Hygiene Knowledge, Attitude And Practices Among Dental And Medical Students In Kanpur City
Dr. Devina Pradhan*, Dr. Jayant Kumar*, Dr. Girish R Shavi**, Dr. Nidhi Pruthi***,
Dr. Gagan Gupta****, Dr. Deepshikha Singh*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(2): 73-76.
- PET/CT in autism, A Diagnostic tool?
Rahul Shantikumar Chivate, Palak H Thakrar, Jayant Narang, Susheel Kumar, Mitusha Verma, Deepak Patkar
IJHSR. 2016; 6(4): 99-106.
- Serum fibrinogen level in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients
Sanjay Dhawale, Satyam Jayant, Anil Kumar Gupta
Int J Adv Med. 2016; 3(1): 83-87.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices of Dental Surgeons towards Tobacco Cessation In Kanpur City
Jayant Kumar*, Devina Pradhan*, Pranav Thakur *, Antima Saxena*, Deepika Singh*, Gagan Gupta**, Abhishek Awasthi*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(1): 88-92.
- Prevalence of chronic facet arthropathy: a retrospective study
Jayant Thipse, Deepak B. Anap, Dhiraj Shete, Abhijit Diwate
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(1): 193-197.
- Impact of anti-epileptic drugs on cognition: a review
Jayant Rai, Aashal Shah, Preeti P. Yadav, Mayur Chaudhari
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 599-604.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices (KAP) regarding carbonated drinks among students of medical college of western Maharashtra
Anup L Kharde, Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 912-915.
- Evaluation of impact of educational intervention on knowledge and practice regarding breast self-examination among paramedical workers in a teaching hospital Maharashtra, India
Shubhada Sunil Avachat, Vijaya Jayant Thipse, Sandip Arunrao Joshi
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2217-2221.
- I (Implant) On Right Place.
Akash Lavate, Jayant Landage, Priyanka Lavate, Digvijay Deshpande, Amit Padmai
IJHSR. 2015; 5(8): 551-556.
- Effectiveness of mindfulness based mental fitness training: an impact evaluation study
Alhad Anant Pawar, Jayant Kumar Panda, Saurabh Bobdey
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(8): 3433-3439.
- Bipolar disorder: a review of current U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved pharmacotherapy
Aashal B. Shah, Preeti P. Yadav, Mayur A. Chaudhari, Jayant Rai, Naresh D. Kantharia
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(4): 623-631.
- An outpatient department based observational study to review the pattern of utilization of proton pump inhibitors for their co-relation with the indications in a tertiary care centre
Jayant Kumar Kairi, M. Fadil Salmani
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(5): 2001-2005.
- Effects Of Yoga And Physical Exercise On Cardio-Respiratory Parameters
Dr Sonika Choudhary,* Dr Raghuveer Choudhary**, Dr V.K. Chawla,*** Dr N.D. Soni***, Dr Jayant Kumar ***, Kamla Choudhary*
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(3): 50-55.
- Effect of tianeptine on seizure threshold and anticonvulsant activity of valproate, phenobarbitone and phenytoin in mice
Ashok K. Sharma, Navdeep Dahiya, Amol Khanapure, Jayant K. Kairi
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(3): 850-854.
- Understanding “The Self”: Concept, Phenomenology and Psychopathology
N.A. Uvais, V.S. Sreeraj, Christoday Raja Jayant Khess
Archives Medical Review Journal. 2016; 25(4): 571-585.
- Relation of endometrial thickness and pregnancy rates in intrauterine insemination following ovulation induction
Jayant Kr. Biswas, Bandhu H. C., Harpreet Singh, Madhusudan Dey
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(1): 110-115.
- Prescription patterns of antihypertensive drugs in a tertiary care hospital in India
Ashok K. Sharma, Navdeep Dahiya, Jayant K. Kairi, Sandesh M. Bharati
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2015; 4(1): 55-59.
- Assessment Of Knowledge And Awareness Of Adult Basic Life Support Among Post Graduate Students Of Rama Dental College, Kanpur City, India
Dr Jayant Kumar *, Dr Devina Pradhan *, Dr Girish R Shavi**, Dr Amit Kumar***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(3): 83-85.
- Impact of educational session on knowledge and attitude towards antimicrobial prescribing and awareness about antimicrobial resistance among undergraduate medical, dental and nursing students: a comparative study
Tushar Jayant Tamboli, H.P. Pundarikaksha, Manjunatha Ramaiah, Kirtan Anandbhai Bhatt, Shruthi Rajendra Prasad
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2016; 5(4): 1544-1550.
- Prevalence of HIV-TB co-infection, clinical profile and CD4 count of HIV patients attending ART centre of Ahmednagar, Maharashtra
Laxmi Gautam, Jayant D Deshpande, Konduri V Somasundaram
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1105-1109.
- Zinc: The trace element of major importance in human nutrition and health
Jayant D Deshpande, Mohini M Joshi, Purushottam A Giri
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(1): 1-6.
- Digital quiz games: A learning and assessment tool for pre-clinical medical undergraduates
Tripti Kamlakant Srivastava (waghmare), Lalitbhushan Srikrishna Waghmare, Sunita Jayant Vagha, Ved Prakash Mishra
J Contemp Med Edu. 2013; 1(4): 252-259.
- Study of prognostic factors affecting outcome of urosepsis in a tertiary care hospital in Mumbai
Jayant L. Pednekar, Swapnil Shinde, Sangeeta Pednekar
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(1): 119-122.
- Effect of drought stress on epicuticular wax load in peanut genotypes
Jayant K Solanki, S K Sarangi
J App Biol Biotech. 2015; 3(4): 046-048.
- Interaction of Ketoconazole with Bovine Serum Albumin: Electrochemical, Spectroscopic and Molecular Modeling Studies
Babu Gowda, Mallappa M., Jayant I. Gowda, Raghavendran Rengasamy
J App Pharm Sci. 2015; 5(8): 037-044.
- Assessment of Stress and Depression among Geriatric Inpatients at a Tertiary Care Teaching Hospital in Rural Area
Jayant D Deshpande, Deepak B Phalke, Megha Bathla, Tanvi Manohar
TAF Prev Med Bull. 2014; 13(2): 125-132.