|10 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Cytotoxic and proapoptotic activities of gallic acid to human oral cancer HSC-2 cells
Alyssa G. Schuck, Jeffrey H. Weisburg, Hannah Esan, Esther F. Robin, Ayelet R. Bersson, Jordana R. Weitschner, Tova Lahasky, Harriet L. Zuckerbraun, Harvey Babich
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 265-274.
- Evaluation of Antipyretic Activity of Pedalium murex Against Brewer’s Yeast-Induced Pyrexia in Rats
V. Siva, N.J. Jeffrey Bose, P. Mehalingam and A. Thanga Thirupathi
Journal of Ornamental Plants. 2012; 2(2): 131-137.
- Comparison of gait while ambulating with three different types of canes with normal subjects: a pilot study
Jeffrey R. Guild, SDPT, CSCS, Hao (Howe) Liu, MPT, PhD, MS, MD, Michael Connors, PT, DPT, MPT, OCS, Clayton Holmes, PT, EdD, MS, ATC
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2012; 1(3): 1-9.
- Complementary Resources\'Role in First Movers and Followers in I.T. Industries
Gezinus J. Hidding, Thomas Wilson, Jeffrey R. Williams, Thomas Kuncheria
. 2008; 5(3): .
- Reliability and factorial validity of the Turkish version of the 20-item Toronto alexithymia scale (TAS-20)
Hüseyin Güleç, Samet Köse, Medine Y. Güleç, Serhat Çitak, Cüneyt Evren, Jeffrey Borckardt, Kemal Sayar
Klinik Psikofarmakoloji Bulteni-Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 2009; 19(3): 214-220.
- Effect of Biopro on Weight Gain and Blood Cholesterol Concentrations in Feedlot Cattle
Christopher Mareledi Tsopito, Jeffrey Sephiri Balogi, Estoniah Zebulon Mushi, Boingotlo Sebolai
Journal of Animal Science Advances. 2014; 4(10): 1092-1100.
- Treatment of cashew extracts with Aspergillopepsin reduces IgE binding to cashew allergens
Cecily B. DeFreece, Jeffrey W. Cary, Casey C. Grimm, Richard L. Wasserman, Christopher P. Mattison
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2016; 4(2): 001-010.
- USMLE step one, otolaryngology in-training examination scores, and the American Board of Otolaryngology examination performance
Beth Nicole McNulty, Jeffrey M Bumpous, Jarrod A Little, Julie L Goldman
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2013; 1(2): 113-118.
- Anti-diabetic and hypolipidaemic effect of botanicals: a review of medicinal weeds on KNUST campus, Kumasi
CHRISTOPHER LARBIE, Dennis Torkornoo, Jeffrey Dadson
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(10): 097-104.
- Factors influencing resident performance of invasive bedside procedures
Cynthia Kay, Aniko Szabo, Jeffrey L Jackson
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(2): 82-85.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW