|39 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Non-Markovian Queueing System, Mx/G/1 with Server Breakdown and Repair Times
Deepak Gupta1*, Anjana Solanki2, K.M.Agrawal3
. 2011; 3(7): 88-94.
- SOIL QUALITY OF DEGRADED LAND OF BUNDELKHAND
REGION WITH SPECIAL REFERENCE
TO JHANSI DISTRICT OF UTTAR PRADESH
Kiran1, Amit Pal1*
, Rajdeep Kudesia2
. 2009; 1(5): 328?332 .
- Sleep duration and its association with obesity and overweight in medical students: A cross-sectional study
Shivanand Shriram Rathod; Vaishali Baburao Nagose; Amrutha Kanagala; Harish Bhuvangiri; Jhansi Kanneganti; Eliyaraju Annepaka
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(1): 113-117.
- HUMAN HEALTH RISK ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF INDIAN POPULATION: AN IN-SILICO APPROACH
L.K. Dwivedi1* , Poonam Sharma2, Rambir Singh1, A.B. Pant3
. 2010; 2(6): 17-21.
- Effects of passive smoking (environmental tobacco smoke) on pregnancy outcome at district hospital, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Shubhanshu Gupta, Anil Kumar Malhotra, Santosh Kumar Verma, Mrigen Deka, Rashmi Yadav, Swati Singh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(8): 1090-1094.
- Assessment of physico- chemical properties and microbial community during composting of municipal solid waste (Viz. KItchen waste) at Jhansi City, U.P. (India)
A.K. Pathaka , M.M. Singhb , V. Kumara, S. Aryaa and A. K. Trivedic
. 2012; 4(4): 10-14.
- Detection of Human seminal stains in one minute by modified acid phosphatase test
Bhoopendra Singh, Ila Gautam, Vijay Kumar Yadav, Braja Kishore Mohapatra
European Journal of Forensic Sciences. 2015; 2(3): 14-18.
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene practices among population living in slums, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Renu Agarwal; Nitin Tiwari; Anil Kumar Malhotra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(10): 1533-1537.
- A cross-sectional study on exclusive breastfeeding practice among lactating females attending medical college, district Jhansi (U.P)
Swati Singh; Nitin Tiwari; Anil Kumar Malhotra
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(2): 377-381.
- KNOWLEDGE REGARDING SITZ BATH AMONG STAFF NURSES AND NURSING STUDENTS
'S. Arundhathi', 'K.Jhansi Ramani', 'Indira.S'
NARAYANA NURSING JOURNAL. 2016; 5(2): 30-32.
- A sociodemographic profile and outcome of burn patients admitted in a tertiary-care hospital
Santosh Kumar Verma, Shobha Chaturvedi, Shubhanshu Gupta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2290-2293.
- Serum Lipids and Oxidative Stress in Hypothyroidism
Lingidi Jhansi Lakshmi, Eli Mohapatra, Doddigarla Zephy, Suchitra Kumari,
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2013; 5(1): 63-66.
- METABOLIC AND BIOCHEMICAL EFFECTS OF YOGA IN HUMAN VOLUNTEERS
V. V. ,CHARMA, M. B. MISHRA, V. K. KULSHRESTHA, Department of Pharmacology, M.L.B. Medical College, Jhansi - 284 128 Uttnr Pradesh ( India ),
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Estt.1982). 1991; 10(1): 9-13.
- ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACTS OF MINING ON BUNDELKHAND REGION OF UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA
Gayatri Singh and Amit Pal*
. 2010; 2(3): 50-57.
- WATER QUALITY OF TWO CENTURY OLD FRESHWATER POND OF ORAI, JALAUN DISTRICT BUNDELKHAND REGION, U.P., INDIA
Jitendra Kumar, Amit Pal
. 2010; 2(2): 34?37.
- Comparative study of anti-mutated citrullinated vimentin, anti-cyclic citrullinated peptides, and rheumatoid factor predictability in the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis
Manoj Kumar, Sumit Chawla, Abhishek Jain
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(8): 1949-1952.
- ASSESSMENT OF GROUND WATER QUALITY OF GHAZIPUR DISTRICT, EASTERN UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA, SPECIAL REFERENCE TO ARSENIC CONTAMINATION
Rajesh Singh, Dadhibal Prasad Gond and Amit Pal?
. 2010; 2(3): 38?41.
- Assessment of environmental impacts by mining activities: A case study
from Jhansi open cast mining site - Uttar Pradesh, India
Gayatri Singh, Amit Pal
, Rajeev K Niranjan and Manjesh Kumar
. 2010; 1(1): 9-13.
- A cross sectional study on depression, anxiety and their associated factors among medical students in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rashmi Yadav, Shubhanshu Gupta, Anil K. Malhotra
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1209-1214.
- A comparative study of postpartum intrauterine contraceptive device acceptance between primiparous and multiparous women in a tertiary care centre
Sushila Kharkwal, Sanjaya Sharma, Kumari Manisha
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(7): 2304-2306.
- A study of causes of perinatal mortality in tertiary center in Bundelkhand region
Shilpi Srivastava, Sanjaya Sharma, Sushila Kharkwal, Vidya Chaudhary
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(1): 43-46.
- Sternal tuberculous osteomyelitis: a series of four cases
Abhishek Jain, Sumit Chawla, Manoj Kumar
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(3): 288-292.
- Ultrasonographic evaluation of clubfoot and it’s correction by Ponseti method: a review
Sumit Chawla, Mallika Gupta
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2015; 2(2): 62-68.
- AIR QUALITY IN SCHOOLS LOCATED ALONG THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY IN JHANSI CITY
R. S. Khoiyangbam1,2*
. 2010; 2(4): 63-68.
- Traditional plant based therapy among rural communities of some villages of
Baramulla district (Jammu and Kashmir)
Javaid Yousuf1*, Raj Kumar Verma1
and Hamidullah Dar2
. 2012; 4(5): 46-49.
- Physico-chemical analysis of selected ground water samples of Agra city, India
Krishna Kumar Yadav1 , Neha Gupta1 , Vinit Kumar1 , Sandeep Arya1* and Deepak Singh2
. 2012; 4(11): 51-54.
- PHYSICO-CHEMICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SOIL AND
FLY-ASH AROUND CHANDRAPURA THERMAL
POWER STATION: A COMPARISON
Dadhibal Prasad Gond1, Amit Pal1*
, Siddarth Singh2, B.K.Tewary2
. 2009; 1(5): 318?322.
- WATER QUALITY OF VISHAV STREAM IN KASHMIR VALLEY, J & K, INDIA
Assadullah Sheikh1 , Amit Pal1 ? , Ashok K. Pandit2
. 2010; 2(2): 54?59.
- Demographic masculinisation with increasing parity and out look of sex preference in Bundelkhand region, India
Shilpi Srivastava, Sanjay Sharma, Sushila Kharkwal, Meenakshi Singh
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(6): 1993-1996.
- Knowledge, attitude and practices of biomedical waste management among health care personnel in selected primary health care centres in Lucknow
Neeraj Kumar Gupta, Mukesh Shukla, Shantanu Tyagi
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 309-313.
- Water Quality Status of Historical Antiya Tall at Jhansi City as a Primary Data for Sustainable Approach
Vinit Kumar1, Sandeep Arya1*, Preeti Sonkar1, Minakshi2, Anshu Dhaka3 and Chanchal1
. 2011; 3(8): 52-55.
- A study of spinal canal physiology in relation to interpedicular distance of lumbar vertebrae in Bundelkhand region
Shilpa Pandey, Amrish Tiwari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 393-395.
- C-reactive protein and Apo B as better predictor of STEMI than lipid profile
Preshant Shrivastava, Anshul Agrawal
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(10): 4583-4587.
- Hepatitis B infection and vaccination: Knowledge, Attitude and Practices among primary health care personnel in Lucknow
MUKESH SHUKLA, SHANTANU TYAGI, NEERAJ KUMAR GUPTA
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2016; 4(1): 45-49.
- Physico-chemical Analysis of Selected Surface Water Samples of
Laxmi Tal (Pond) in Jhansi City, UP, Bundelkhand Region, Central
Sandeep Arya1*, Vinit Kumar1, Madhullica Raikwar1, Anshu Dhaka2 and Minakshi3
. 2011; 2(8): 01-06.
- Assessment of underground water quality: A case study of Jhansi city, Uttar Pardesh, India
* Sandeep Arya1 , Vinit Kumar1 , Minakshi2 and Anshu Dhaka3
. 2011; 1(7): 11-14.
- A Study on Physico-chemical Charactersitics of Yamuna River around Hamirpur (UP), Bundelkhand Region Central India
Vinit Kumar1 , * Sandeep Arya1 , Anshu Dhaka2 , Minakshi3 and Chanchal1
. 2011; 1(5): 14-16.
- Bluetongue in Ruminants
Rajesh Kumar Verma; Shubhra Shukla; Sanjeev Kumar Shukla
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(9): 11-18.
- Trends in surgical site infections in general surgery at a tertiary hospital
B. Ravinder Reddy, Jhansi Vani, Prashant S. Gade, Swapnil V. Kurkure
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2012; 2(1): 19-22.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW