|63 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- CRVO: OPTIC NERVE DIAMETER ALONG WITH VARIABLE EJECTION FRACTION A RISK FACTOR?
Sanjoy Chowdhury, Hitesh Patel, Pratik Bhosale, Nilanjan Chowdhury
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2015; 7(18): 57-60.
- Design, Synthesis and Preliminary Pharmacological Screening (antimicrobial, analgesic and anti-inflammatory activity) of Some Novel Quinazoline Derivatives
Biswajit Dash; Suvakanta Dash; Damiki Laloo; Chitrani Medhi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(6): 83-96.
- Anti-Hyperglycemic Effect of Tecomella undulata Extract by Ameliorating Pancreatic Dysfunction in Streptozotocin Induced Diabetic Albino Rats
Trishna Das, Bhabesh Das, Dipankar Saha, Shanti Bhushan Mishra
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(11): 090-094.
- Potassium requirement for leaf biomass yield and K nutrition of stevia
Md. Maniruzzaman; Tanzin Chowdhury; Md. Arifur Rahman; Md.Akhter Hossain Chowdhury
Fundamental and Applied Agriculture. 2017; 2(3): 297-302.
- A Calibration Study of Electro-Physical Agents Used In Physiotherapy Clinics and Academic Institutions in India.
Shivani Chowdhury Salian, Sujata Yardi
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(3): 205-216.
- Effects of feeding Bacillus subtilis to heat stressed broiler chickens with or without an antibiotic growth promoter
Bibek Chandra Roy; Sachchidananda Das Chowdhury; S. M. Lutful Kabir
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 80-88.
- Prevalence and risk factors of Human Immunodeficiency virus, Hepatitis B virus, Hepatitis C virus and Syphilis infections among nonprofessional blood donors in Chittagong, Bangladesh
Md. Zobaidul Alam; Md. Amayan Hossain; Mahmud A. Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 518-525.
- WILLIAMS-CAMPBELL SYNDROME- A RARE ENTITY OF CONGENITAL BRONCHIECTASIS: A CASE REPORT IN ADULT
Sukla Mitra, Anadi Roy Chowdhury, Goutam Bandyopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2015; 4(4): 913-915.
- Medicinal use of the unique plant Tinospora Cordifolia: evidence from the traditional medicine and recent research
Md. Moniruzzaman Khan; M. Sa&#;dul Haque; Md. Saiful Islam Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(4): 508-512.
- A Study on Distribution and Determinants of Indian Diabetic Risk Score (IDRS) Among Rural Population of West Bengal
Ranadip Chowdhury, Abhijit Mukherjee, Saibendu K Lahiri
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 282-286.
- Effect of diets of different protein concentrations on indigenous growing chicks of Bangladesh in confinement
M. Yousuf Miah; Sachchidananda Das Chowdhury; A. K. Fazlul Haque Bhuiyan
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 109-113.
- A Scenario of Serum TNF α and C – Reactive Protein in Acute Ischemic Stroke and their Prognostic Significance
Zainab Yaseen, Sarita Agarwal, Manjula Shantaram, Debasish Chowdhury
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2014; 3(4): 135-143.
- A Survey on Prescription Pattern of Cardiovascular Drugs among Male and Female Patients According to Therapeutic Class.
Ahmed Shafin Alam, A H M Saifuddin, Mohammed Motaher Hossain Chowdhury
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(6): 143-147.
- A STUDY OF SERUM CA-125 AND SALIVARY AMYLASE IN OVARIAN NEOPLASM IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL OF KOLKATA
Sukla Nath, Swati Bhattacharyya, Rituparna Maji, H.N. Das, Shikha Das, Ranadip Chowdhury
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2013; 5(4): 114-120.
- Molecular Basis of Drug Interactions of Methotrexate, Cyclophosphamide and 5-Fluorouracil as Chemotherapeutic Agents in Cancer
Amit Sarder, Md. Golam Rabbani, A. S. M. Homaun Kabir Chowdhury, Mahbub-E-Sobhani
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2015; 2(2): 196-206.
- Yield attributes and oil content of different mustard (Brassica campestris l.) varieties effected by different levels of fertilizers
Kamol Kumar Barman; Sakil Mahmud; Muhammad Salim; Bishan Lal Das Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(1): 143-147.
- CAN HYPONATRAEMIA PREDICT MORTALITY IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT PATIENTS: A PROSPECTIVE STUDY IN A TERTIARY CARE HOSPITAL OF KOLKATA
Ranadip Chowdhury, Tanmay Samanta, Koushik Pan, Anup Sarkar, Subrata Chakrabarti
International Journal of Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2013; 3(7): 26-30.
- CAUSES OF DEARTH OF MEDICAL TEACHERS IN SOME SPECIALITIES : A CROSS- SECTIONAL OBSERVATIONAL STUDY
Lopamudra Dhar Chowdhury, Ranjan Basu, Avijit Hazra, Tanmoy Biswas
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2013; 5(21): 34-39.
- Growth response of Aspergillus flavus IMS1103 isolated from poultry feed
Monzur Morshed Ahmed; Md. Fakruddin; Md. Nur Hossain; Khandaker Rayhan Mahbub; Abhijit Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(2): 221-228.
- Bio-security in small scale poultry farms against avian influenza: knowledge, attitude and practices
Nelima Ibrahim; Marufa Akhter; Selim Al Mamun; Emdadul Haque Chowdhury; Priya Mohan Das
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 670-676.
- Multi insecticide residue analysis in vegetables collected from different regions of Bangladesh
Md. Sultan Ahmed; Md. Arifur Rahman; Afroza Begum; Alamgir Zaman Chowdhury; Md. Shahed Reza
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(3): 547-551.
- Seasonal, spatial and socioeconomic variations in the dietary pattern of two cities of Bangladesh: a food frequency questionnaire survey
Touhida Nazneen; Md. Abul Khair Chowdhury; Md. Zakir Hossen; M. Hammadur Rahman; Quazi Forhad Quadir
Asian-Australasian Journal of Bioscience and Biotechnology. 2016; 1(3): 453-463.
- Mitigation of salt stress in rice plant at germination stage by using methyl jasmonate
Sakil Mahmud; Shayla Sharmin; Bishan Lal Das Chowdhury; Mohammad Anowar Hossain; Muhammad Javidul Haque Bhuiyan
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2016; 2(1): 74-81.
- Predictors of dengue mortality in a tertiary care hospital at Kolkata: A cross sectional study
Ranadip Chowdhury, Koushik Pan, Anup Sarkar, Subrata Chakrabarti, Tanmay Samanta
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 254-257.
- Contribution of predicted skeletal mass and fat mass by anthropometric methods in determining bone mineral density in elderly Indian women
Biplob Chowdhury, Sagarika Bandyopadhyay
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(6): 727-729.
- Identification and characterization of dwarf cattle available in Dinajpur district
Sharmin Begumu; Abdul Gaffar Miah; Hosne Mobarak; Arshad Chowdhury; Asaduzzaman Jemy; Ummay Salma
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 380-386.
- A study of outcome of repair of ventral abdominal hernia by shoelace darn method
Vijay Kumar Jain, Pallab Ghosh, Puskar Shyam Chowdhury, Sudeshna Das
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(2): 908-913.
- Microbial and sensory evaluation of Bangladeshi frozen chicken sausage
Shuvho Chakra Borty; Md. Hiron Khan; Tanvir Ahammed; Md. Ataul Gani; Mohammad Nizam Uddin Chowdhury; Md. Shirajum Monir; Md. Alimul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 463-470.
- Chlorinated Pesticide Residue Status in Tomato, Potato and Carrot
, M. A. Razzaque and M. S. I. Khan
. 2011; 2(1): 01-05.
- Livestock and poultry health management in Saint Martin’s island
Uday Kumar Mohanta; Md. Nuruzzaman Munsi; Md. Azharul Islam Talukder; Emdadul Haque Chowdhury; Md. Mafijul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 622-627.
- Quality of hospital services in 5S-KAIZEN-TQM implemented secondary level hospital: a cross-sectional study
Md Abdur Rouf; Sumon Chandra Debnath; Md. Ekramul Haque; Zobaid Mohammad Rahat Chowdhury; Dewan Md. Mehedi Hasan; Taslima Zannat; Md. Fazlay Rabby
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(3): 335-340.
- Determination of in-vivo growth kinetics of virulent Newcastle disease virus in layer chicken
Md. Mostofa Kamal; Mohammad Aynul Haque; Shuvho Chakra Borty; AKM Khashruzzaman; Mohammad Nizam Uddin Chowdhury; Md. Alimul Islam
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(3): 526-536.
- Transfection optimisation in HEK-293 cell line
Jay Prakash Sah; M. Salahuddin; M. Abu Sayed; Abu Saim Al Salauddin; Md. Sayfullah; Mahjabin Rashid; Saidin Saclain; Mizanur Rahman Washim; Muhammad Aurang Zeb; Deluwer Hossain; Md. Rayhan Chowdhury; M. A. Momin
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(1): 121-129.
- Health literacy and behavior related to cancer and diabetes among higher secondary students
Zahidur Rahim; Fatima Tuz Zohra Makkia; Md. Ekramul Haque; TA Robin; Sumon Chandra Debnath; Md. Abdur Rouf; Dewan Md. Mehedi Hasan; Zobaid Mohammad Rahat Chowdhury
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2017; 3(3): 341-346.
- Evaluation of anti-leishmanial activity of artemisinin combined with amphotericin B or miltefosine in Leishmania donovani promastigotes
Musfikur Rahaman, Susmita Ghosh, Lopamudra Dhar Chowdhury, Mitali Chatterjee
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2014; 3(4): 644-648.
- Multiple myeloma presenting as isolated sixth cranial nerve palsy
Subrata Chakrabarti, Koushik Pan, Sujoy Panchadhyayee, Subrata Halder, Rajdip Chowdhury
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2014; 2(2): 738-740.
- Performance, Challenges and Prospects of Islamic Banking in Bangladesh
Md. SHAHNUR AZAD CHOWDHURY, Md. MARUF ULLAH AND SIDDIQUE AHMED
Sokoto Journal of Management Studies. 2013; 4(1): 129-142.
- Both babies with sirenomelia’ in twin pregnancy: a case report and review of literature
Soham Chowdhury, Sarmila Kundu, Satyendu Sekhar Manna, Anita Das
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 908-910.
- Potential evaluation of central nervous system anti-depressant activity of Cleome rutidosperma in mice
Fahima Faroque Archi, Salma Islam, Md. Ahsan Habib Khan Babu, Ahsan Ullah, Shofiul Azam, Amin Chowdhury, Mahfujur Rahman, Md. Salimul Karim,Sukdeb Goswami
Biomedical Research and Therapy. 2016; 3(10): 889-901.
- DESIGN AND EVALUATION OF PHYTO-PHOSPHOLIPID COMPLEXES (PHYTOSOMES) OF RUTIN FOR TRANSDERMAL APPLICATION
Malay K Das, Bhupen Kalita
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(10): 051-057.
- Aqua drugs and chemicals used in aquaculture of Zakigonj upazilla, Sylhet
Afnan Alam Chowdhury; Md. Shahab Uddin; Suvashis Vaumik; Suvashis Vaumik
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2015; 1(2): 336-349.
- Confounding time dependent or not: introspection
Ranadip Chowdhury, Kaushik Sarkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1973-1975.
- Asymptomatic hypertension among IT professionals and its association with known risk factors in Kolkata: A cross-sectional study
Ranadip Chowdhury, Mrinmoy Adhikary, Abhijit Mukherjee, Himanish Roy, Saibendu Kumar Lahiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 382-385.
- Investigation of an Outbreak of Low Pathogenic Avian Influenza in Poultry in Bangladesh
Nure Jannat, Emdadul Haque Chowdhury, Rokshana Parvin, Jahan Ara Begum, Mohammad Giasuddin, Md. Abu Hadi Noor Ali Khan, Md. Rafiqul Islam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(4): 21-32.
- Comparative Analysis of Arsenic Detection in Water by Field Test Kit and
B. Sarkar1*, A.H.M. Solaiman2
, A. K. Das3
and D.A. Chowdhury
. 2011; 2(1): 38-41.
- Detection of Egg Drop Syndrome Virus by Polymerase Chain Reaction
Jahan Ara Begum, Emdadul Haque Chowdhury, Rokshana Parvin, Md. Abdul Matin, Mohammad Giasuddin, A.S.M Bari, Md. Rafiqul Islam
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(2): 112-116.
- A rare case of cervical fibroid presenting as retained placenta with postpartum hemorrhage
Meenakshi Chowdhury, Vineeta Gupta, Vidushi Jyala Jain, Aparna Bhardwaj
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(2): 505-507.
- Documentation and Consensus Analysis of Traditional Knowledge about Ethnoveterinary Medicinal Plants of Birbhum District, West Bengal (India)
Suman Kalyan Mandal, Chowdhury Habibur Rahaman
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(1): 43-56.
- Ethnomedicine of Santal tribe living around Susunia hill of Bankura district, West Bengal, India: The quantitative approach
Chowdhury Habibur Rahaman, Suman Karmakar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 127-136.
- Perspective of Patient towards Physiotherapy Treatment Recommended For Their Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain, in Mumbai, India
Shivani Chowdhury Salian , Ruchi Parag Modi
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2015; 4(1): 25-34.
- Critical analysis of day time traffic noise level at curbside open-air microenvironment of two types of road network of a big city
Anirban Kundu Chowdhury, Anupam Debsarkar, Shibnath Chakrabarty
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(4): 185-189.
- Effect of mastitis on post-partum conception of cross bred dairy cows in Chittagong district of Bangladesh
Md. Shohidul Islam Khokon; Md. Shohidul Islam Khokon; Md. Mazedul Islam; Kulsum Begum Chowdhury; Md. Lutfor Rahman; Md Zulfekar Ali
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(2): 155-160.
- Cross Cultural Adaptation & Psychometric Validation of Research Instruments: a Methodological Review
S.M. Yasir Arafat, Hafizur Rahman Chowdhury, MMA Salahuddin Qusar, M.A. Hafez
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2016; 5(3): 129-136.
- Correlation of cobalt binding activity of albumin with the common markers of oxidative stress in thalassemia syndrome patients
Angshuman De, Neepa Chowdhury, Pradyot Kumar Sen, Indranil Chakraborty, Prantar Chakraborty, Kaushik Bhowmick
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 297-301.
- Assessment of ischaemia modified albumin in unstable angina and its correlation with selected acute phase reactants
NEEPA CHOWDHURY, ANGSHUMAN DE, RABINDRA BHATTACHARYA, INDRANIL CHAKRABORTY, SANDIP CHAKRABORTY
Journal of Investigational Biochemistry. 2014; 3(2): 51-56.
- Isolation and characterization of Staphylococcus aureus from raw cow milk in Bangladesh
Mueena Jahan, Marzia Rahman, Md. Shafiullah Parvej, Shah Md. Ziqrul Haq Chowdhury, Md. Enamul Haque, Md. Abdul Khaleque Talukder, Sultan Ahmed
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(1): 49-55.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Effect of Oxidative Stress on Glutathione Reductase Activity of Escherichia coli Clinical Isolates from Patients with Urinary Tract Infection
Fariha Akhter Chowdhury; Sabrina Mahboob; Anamika Saha; Afrin Jahan; Mohammad Nurul Islam
Journal of Immunology and Clinical Microbiology. 2017; 2(4): 68-75.
- Factors associated with repeated outbreak of anthrax in Bangladesh: qualitative and quantitative study
Jayedul Hassan, Md. Murshidul Ahsan, Md. Bahanur Rahman, Shah Md. Ziqrul Haq Chowdhury, Md. Shafiullah Parvej, K H M Nazmul Hussain Nazir
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(2): 158-164.
- Docking and ADME/T analysis of silibinin as a potential inhibitor of EGFR kinase for ovarian cancer therapy
S. M. Zahid Hosen, Mohammad Shah Hafez Kabir, Abul Hasanat, Tanvir Ahmad Chowdhury, Nishan Chakrabarty, Shanker Kumar Sarker, Md. Razibul Habib, Raju Dash
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(8): 001-005.
- Assessment of immune response in cattle against experimentally prepared trivalent (O, A, and Asia-1) FMD vaccine in Bangladesh
Md. Mashfiqur Rahman Chowdhury, Md. Liakot Hossen, Khaled Bin Amin, K. H. M. Nazmul Hussain Nazir, Sultan Ahmed, Marzia Rahman, Mohammad Ferdousur Rahman Khan, Md. Tanvir Rahman, Md. Bahanur Rahman
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2015; 2(4): 475-480.
- Clinical management of maggot wounds in Bengal Tigers (Panthera tigris tigris)
Anup Kumar Talukder; Md. Ataur Rahman; Sang Hyoun Park; Mohammad Nizam Uddin Chowdhury; Md. Golam Haider; Tapan Kumar Dey; Abu Nasar Md. Aminoor Rahman; Ziban Chandra Das
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2017; 4(1): 104-109.
- A cross sectional study of Infectious Bursal Disease and Newcastle Disease in poultry in Narsingdi district of Bangladesh
Shariful Islam, Ariful Islam, Shahnaj Parvin Moni, Md. Saiful Bari, Kamrul Islam, Shovon Chakma, Md. Ershad Hossain, Md. Zannatul Ferdous Siddiqe, Muhammad Belal Hoassain, Sharmin Chowdhury
Journal of Advanced Veterinary and Animal Research. 2016; 3(4): 406-412.