|192 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Study of maternal mortality trends: 10 years retrospective and comparative analysis at a tertiary teaching hospital of Gwalior Chambal region
Jyoti Bindal, Garima Solanki
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(3): 730-733.
- Role of maternal serum ferritin as a predictive marker in intrauterine growth restriction
Neeta Bindal, Zeepee Godha, Reema Kohli, V. K. Kadam
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(3): 804-808.
- Pattern Of Reticulocyte Count And Hemoglobin Concentration In Pregnant And Non-
Pregnant Women In Rural Haryana.
Deepsheikha Dhand*, Nasib Chand**, Sanjay Bedi**, Tanupriya Bindal***, Minu Bedi****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(3): 40-44.
- Comparison between bipolar vessel sealer (LigaSure vessel sealer) and harmonic scalpel in total laparoscopic hysterectomy
Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(4): 1006-1009.
- Evaluation of isosorbide mononitrate for cervical ripening prior to induction of labor at term pregnancy in an outpatient setting
Neelam Meena, Neeta Bindal, Shivraj Meena
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(3): 793-797.
- Clinical profile of scorpion sting from north Uttar Pradesh, India
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 134-137.
- Spontaneous chylous ascites after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a case report
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Mamta Singh
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(1): 408-410.
- Liver abscess: catheter drainage v/s needle aspiration
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(1): 20-25.
- Echinococcosis -An Emerging and Re-Emerging Cyclozoonosis of Global Importance
Mahendra Pal, Jyoti B.Dutta
Int. J. Livest. Res.. 2013; 3(3): 5-13.
- Effect of Breathing Exercise in Reduction of Pain during First Stage of Labour among Primigravidas.
Dengsangluri, Jyoti A Salunkhe
IJHSR. 2015; 5(6): 390-398.
- DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING OF INTRACRANIAL NEOPLASMS: HOW FREQUENT ARE INDICATIVE FINDINGS IN CT AND MRI?
Ravinder Kumar, Jyoti
IJCRR. 2013; 5(22): 64-73.
- ISCHEMIC STROKE: RELEVANCE OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE ANGIOGRAPHY (MRA) FINDINGS AND CORRELATING THE CHANGES WITH VARIOUS CONVENTIONAL AND NONCONVENTIONAL RISK FACTORS
Ravinder Kumar, Jyoti
IJCRR. 2014; 6(1): 72-78.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Ann Ayurvedic Med. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- Assessment and Comparison of Premenstrual Symptoms among Unmarried and Married Women.
K.Simarjeet, S. Poonam, S. Jyoti
IJHSR. 2015; 5(6): 384-389.
- Assessment Of Quality Of Life And Associated Factors Amongst Menopausal Women In DK: A Hospital Based Study.
Leena Salunkhe, Jyoti Rao
IJHSR. 2015; 5(7): 76-81.
- Assessment and Comparison of Dysmenorrhea Symptoms among Unmarried and Married Women.
K. Simarjeet, S. Poonam, S. Jyoti
IJHSR. 2016; 6(5): 177-183.
- A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Early Ambulation on Selected Aspects of Post Operative Recovery among the Women Who Have Undergone LSCS at Krishna Hospital, Karad.
Suvarna V.M, Jyoti A.Salunkhe
IJHSR. 2014; 4(12): 230-239.
- Awareness and Knowledge of Mother-to-Child transmission of HIV/AIDS among Pregnant Women of Rural Tertiary Care Hospital
Jyoti Dattaramji Bhise; Deepali Deo
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(4): 491-495.
- Effect of Planned Early Ambulation on Selected Postnatal Activities of Postcaeserean Patients.
Jyoti V Dube, N. S. Kshirsagar, P.M. Durgawale
IJHSR. 2013; 3(12): 110-118.
- EPIDEMIOLOGICAL STUDY RELATED TO RISK FACTORS OF BREAST TUMOURS IN POPULATION OF SOUTHERN RAJASTHAN, INDIA
Mukul Dixit, Jyoti Jain
IJCRR. 2013; 5(24): 46-51.
- Healing and hearing results of temporalis fascia graft Vs cartilage graft (Full thickness and half thickness) in type I tympanoplasty
Sanjana V Nemade, Jyoti P Dabholkar
Online J Otolaryngol. 2014; 4(3): 61-80.
- Exploring E-Government in the UK: Challenges, Issues and Complexities
Vishanth Weerakkody, Jyoti Choudrie
. 2005; 2(2): 2.
- Goldenhar syndrome
Jyoti S. Padaley, Deepanjali Patankar, Meena HR
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2014; 1(1): 58-60.
- Nasal Mucociliary Clearance in Various Phases of Menstrual Cycles.
Sneh Lata Garg, Jyoti Yadav
IJHSR. 2016; 6(4): 185-191.
- MICROHARDNESS EVALUATION OF NANO- COMPOSITE DENTURE TEETH
Jyoti, Ravinder Kumar , Shivam Seshan
IJCRR. 2014; 6(6): 58-61.
- Study on the Pattern of Substance Use among Street Children of the Age Group of 10-18 Years in Guwahati City, Assam.
Pankaj Jyoti Barman, Jutika Ojah
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 13-16.
- A COMPARATIVE EVALUATION OF SHEAR BOND STRENGTH OF PORCELAIN FUSED TO METAL SUBSTRUCTURE FABRICATED USING CONVENTIONAL AND CONTEMPORARY TECHNIQUES: AN IN VITRO STUDY
Mhaske Prasad N, Nadgere Jyoti B, Ram Sabita M
IJMRHS. 2015; 4(1): 186-192.
- Organoleptic and Nutritional Evaluation of Antioxidant Rich Products Developed From Orange and Purple Fleshed Sweet Potato.
Jyoti Sinha, M Javed, Gurpreet Kaur
IJHSR. 2015; 5(10): 272-279.
- Clinicohematological profile of Splenic Marginal Zone Lymphomas - Case report series
Tanvi Gupta, Jyoti Sawhney, Manoj J. Shah
SEAJCRR. 2015; 4(4): 1884-1890.
- Belief and Plausibility of UK Pulmonologists’ on Health Effects Due to Air Pollution: Revisited.
Anil Namdeo, Jyoti Yadav, Ashok Deshpande
IJHSR. 2015; 5(12): 346-354.
- Prevalence of emotional distress in caregiver’s of cancer patients
Santre Manjeet S, Rathod Jyoti, Maidapwad Sainath
IJMRHS. 2014; 3(3): 675-683.
- Academic Stress, Anxiety, Remedial Measures Adopted and Its Satisfaction among Medical Students: A Systematic Review.
Bhawna Sharma, Ajesh Kumar, Jyoti Sarin
IJHSR. 2016; 6(7): 368-376.
- A STUDY ON EVALUATION OF SURFACE ROUGHNESS AND ANTI-STANING PROPENSITY OF NANO - COMPOSITE DENTURE TEETH
Jyoti Kundu, Ravinder Kumar, Shivam Seshan
IJCRR. 2014; 6(7): 52-57.
- A study to assess the domestic violence in mental illness & normal married women
Jyoti Srivastava, Indira Sharma, Anuradha Khanna
IJMRHS. 2014; 3(3): 560-565.
- Knowledge, Beliefs and Practices of Medical Interns Regarding Injection Safety, Standard Precautions and Needle Stick Injuries: A Cross Sectional Study from a Tertiary Care Hospital of Delhi.
Priyanka, Anita Shankar Acharya, Jyoti Khandekar
IJHSR. 2015; 5(5): 72-79.
- School Absenteeism during Menstruation among Rural Adolescent Girls in Pune
Suman Bodat; Mrunalini M Ghate; Jyoti R Majumdar
Natl J Community Med. 2013; 4(2): 212-216.
- Impact Of Training On Knowledge And Practices Of Nurses Regarding Hospital Infection Control In A Tertiary Care Centre
R.Jyoti Chandak*, Poonam S.Loomba**,B.Mishra***,V.Dogra****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2016; 7(4): 39-43.
- A Study to Assess Knowledge and Attitude Regarding Decreasing Female Sex Ratio among Pregnant Women.
Rohini V.Babar, Jyoti A.Salunkhe, Sunita H.Tata
IJHSR. 2014; 4(10): 156-163.
- Abnormal formation of medial cord of brachial plexus - a case report
Rupak Jyoti Baishya, Rubi Saikia, Shobhana Medhi
NJCA. 2016; 5(2): 100-102.
- Midgut Malrotation: Subhepatic Caecum and Appendix.
Garima Sehgal, A K Srivastava, Navneet Kumar, Jyoti Chopra
IJHSR. 2015; 5(9): 560-563.
- Twisted Submucosal Ileal Lipoma Presented As Ileo-Ileal Intussusception - A Rare Case Report.
Chandan Jyoti Saikia, Junu Devi, Ranjita Sharma
IJHSR. 2016; 6(6): 437-439.
- Evaluation of Oxidative Protein Damage in Patients with Hypercholesterolemia
Yousef Rezaei Chianeh, Jyoti Ahuja, Anushre Prasad
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(4): 64-68.
- Analysis of quality of test items and students’ perception of the online formative tests in Anatomy
Nilesh Kumar Mitra, Umesh Bindal, Shajan Koshy
J Contemp Med Edu. 2015; 3(4): 150-154.
- Behavioural and Fertility Factors Associated with Acceptance or Non-Acceptance of Tubectomy
Devidas T Khedkar; Sushil Dalal; Jitendra S Bhawalkar; Jyoti A Landge
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(4): 325-330.
- Tuberculosis As A Cause Of Change In Hematological Parameters In A Tertiary Care Hospital
Dr. Jyoti Bala*, Rajni Bagdi*, Dr Sanjay Bedi*, Dr. Anup Kumar**
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2015; 6(4): 31-35.
- Pyoderma Gangrenosum presenting as Stridor- A rare case report
Sharma Arpit, Lodha Jaini V, Dabholkar Jyoti P, Bihani Ameya
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(1): 672-677.
- Late occurrence of a congenital diaphragmatic hernia complicating pregnancy: A case report
Anuradha Kakani, Richa Choudhary, Jyoti Singh, Deepti Shrivastave
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 1(1): 47-49.
- Primary thyroid Schwannoma Masquerading as a thyroid nodule: A case report with review of literature
Dr Harsh Dhar, Dr Jyoti P Dabholkar, Dr Bhuwaneshwari Kandalkar, Dr Ratnaprabha Godke
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(3): 755-763.
- Effect of Ocimum Sanctum on Serum Concentration of Thyroid Hormones and Atherogenic Profile in Rabbits.
Mridul Yadav, Jyoti Sethi, Kiran Dahiya, Veena Singh
IJHSR. 2016; 6(12): 97-101.
- PREVALENCE OF NASAL CARRIAGE OF METHICILLIN-RESISTANT STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS (MRSA) AND ITS ANTIBIOTIC SUSCEPTIBILITY PATTERN IN HOSPITAL PERSONNEL IN A TERTIARY CARE CENTRE IN WESTERN INDIA
Nirmal M. Channe, Pradnya S. Gajbhiye, Jyoti A. Iravane, Ajit S. Damle
IJMPS. 2015; 6(1): 06-10.
- Histological Study of Adenomatous Goitre
Dr. Vipul P. Prajapati*, Dr. Jyoti C. Nayak**, Dr. Kinnar S. Desai***, Dr. H.R.Jadav****, Dr. H.R.Shah*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(2): 65-68.
- PRIMARY B CELL LYMPHOMA OF TONGUE- A RARE CASE REPORT
Veena Gupta, Shilpa Garg, Sonia Hasija, Jyoti Sharma, Rajeev Sen
Online J Otolaryngol. 2014; 4(2): 113-118.
- Uterine Leiomyoma: Clinical Profile At Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Dr. Jyoti C. Nayak*, Dr Vipul P. Prajapati**, Dr. Kinnar S. Desai*, Dr. H.R.Jadav***,
Dr S.M.Chaudhary****, Dr. C.A.Pensi*****
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(4): 50-53.
- An unusual case of lipomeningocoele with pseudo tail as cutaneous marker
Charu Tiwari1, Hemanshi Shah2, Jyoti Bothra3, Gursev Sandlas4, Mukta Waghmare5
SEAJCRR. 2016; 5(5): 2439-2442.
- A RARE VARIATION OF SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
Rakesh Kumar Diwan, Jyoti Chopra, Anitarani, Archana Rani, Garima Sehgal , Ak Srivastava
JAS. 2014; 22(2): 22-24.
- Study of Angle of Humeral Torsion in Subjects of Gujarat Region of India
Patel Shilpa, Kubavat Dharati, Malukar Ojaswini, Nagar SK, Parikh Jyoti, Ganatra Dimple
Natl J Med Res. 2012; 2(2): 207-210.
- Perception of nurse administrators regarding electronic nursing documentation
Sulakshana Chand, Jyoti Sarin
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(12): 3503-3509.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
Natl J Med Res. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- A quasi experimental study to assess the effectiveness of standard operating procedures on prevention and management of needle stick injury in a teaching hospital of Haryana, India
Annu Kaushik, Sarin Jyoti
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(11): 3069-3073.
- Newer drugs in the management of diabetes mellitus
Vinod S. Deshmukh, Vijay M. Motghare, Sudhir L. Padwal, Swapnil Jaykare, Jyoti Patil, Harshal Pise
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2013; 2(1): 4-11.
- Study of neonatal outcome in relation to maternal nutrition and anthropometry
Jyoti Sanghvi, Ankita Patel
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(2): 524-529.
- Comparative study of enzyme dehydrogenase activity in Cicer arietinum and Arachis hypogea
Praveen Jain, Meenakshi Bharadwaj and Jyoti Bakshi
. 2013; 5(2): 16-17.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
Int Surg J. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Supratentorial atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor: a case report
Jyoti K. Kudrimoti, Neeta A. Wahane, Shailja C. Puranik
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2016; 3(4): 1459-1462.
- Estimation of magnitude of various health conditions under 4Ds approach, under RBSK Programme in Devendranagar block of Panna District, Madhyapradesh, India
Jyoti Tiwari, Abhishek Jain, Yaduvendra Singh, Anoop Kumar Soni
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(3): 228-233.
- Infertility in India: social, religion and cultural influence
Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(6): 1783-1788.
- Effect of structured discharge teaching after hysterectomy
Kshetrimayum Nalini Devi, Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(5): 1384-1395.
- SCENARIO OF ACUTE POISONING IN A SUB DIVISION HOSPITAL OF WEST BENGAL, INDIA
Md. Hamid Ali, Arijit Sinha, Kapildev Mondal, Subhra Jyoti Mitra, Anupam Mandal, Pranab Kumar Maity
IJCRR. 2014; 6(16): 53-57.
- Carcinosarcoma of Breast: A Rare tumor with Triple Positive Phenotype
Veena Gupta, Jyoti Sharma, Shilpa Garg, Sonia Hasija, Ruchi Goyal, Ashok Sangwaiya, Rajeev Sen
SEAJCRR. 2014; 3(2): 628-633.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Intraoral dermoid cyst: report of two cases
Ratna Priya, Nitish Virmani, Jyoti Dabholkar
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(4): 2295-2298.
- A case of synchronous papillary and clear cell carcinoma in the same kidney
Jyoti Shankar Tele, Anita Shah, Harshul Kushwaha
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(5): 1288-1292.
- A cross-sectional study among community on knowledge, attitude and practice about blood donation in Udaipur city of Rajasthan, India
Jyoti Jain, Mukul Dixit
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(4): 952-956.
- A study of attitude, awareness and practice on female feticide of pregnant women in Udaipur city of Rajasthan, India
Mukul Dixit, Jyoti Jain
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(8): 2045-2048.
- Practice of self-medication of mifepristone-misoprostol drug combination for medical abortion
Sushila Godara, Jyoti Kaushal
Int J Basic Clin Pharmacol. 2014; 3(3): 572-573.
- A study on feto-maternal outcome in patients with premature rupture of membranes
Tripti Nagaria, Chandrakant Diwan, Jyoti Jaiswal
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(12): 4123-4127.
- A rare case of successful pregnancy outcome with giant paraovarian cyst: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Priyanka Pagare, Jyoti Raina, Kunalkumar Singh
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 2(4): 730-732.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Comparison of conventional risk factors, clinical and angiographic profile between younger and older coronary heart disease patients
Gajanan D. Khadkikar, Sangram S. Mangudkar, Jyoti A. Landge
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(2): 567-570.
- Multiple jejunal diverticulitis presenting with acute intestinal obstruction: a diagnostic dilemma
Jyoti Ranjan Pani, Suman Saurav Rout
Int Surg J. 2016; 3(2): 998-1001.
- Study of near miss cases in obstetrics and maternal mortality in Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India
Mamta Bansal, Jyoti Lagoo, Khushbu Pujari
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(3): 620-623.
- Assessment of knowledge of mothers regarding benefits of exclusive breast feeding in mother and children: a hospital based study
Hemlata Mittal, Dileep Kumar Goyal, Jyoti Jain, Anmol Khandelwal
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(11): 2993-2996.
- Study of efficacy and complication of postpartum IUCD insertion at Govt. medical college, Bastar
Mamta Bansal, Jyoti Lagoo, Khushbu Pujari
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(12): 4128-4131.
- A comparative study of evaluate dose related feto-maternal effects of syntocinon during labor
Farhin Radhanpuri, Jyoti Sharma, Deepak A. Desai
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(5): 1344-1348.
- Spontaneous mid-trimester rupture of unscarred uterus
Kala K, Jayashree Ashok Kumar, Rathipriya I, Jyoti Kamda
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(3): 767-768.
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- A four year audit of deliveries by caeserean section at a medical college hospital in Central India
Malini Bharadwaj, Jyoti Nath Modi
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(6): 1775-1782.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
- A descriptive study: maternal and fetal outcome of grand multipara
Sunder Pal Singh, Jyoti Chawan, Divya Mangla
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(1): 219-223.
- Attitude and Family Support of the Grandmothers towards the Birth of Girl Child.
Jyoti Salunkhe, Avinash Salunkhe, Rohini Baber, Manda Mulik, S.V. Kakade
IJHSR. 2015; 5(1): 219-224.
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge, Attitude & Practices Regarding Reproductive Health among Adolescent Girls from Secondary School Students of Karad Taluka.
Manda Shankar Mulik, Jyoti Salunkhe, Avinash H. Salunkhe, Kakade N.R.
IJHSR. 2015; 5(8): 384-389.
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge Regarding Prevention of Swine Flu among School Children in Selected School at Karad.
Prabhuswami Hiremath, Jyoti A Salunkhe, Vaishali R Mohite, Avinash H Salunkhe
IJHSR. 2015; 5(7): 290-294.
- Surgical Site Infection in 160 Post Operative Patients in a Government Hospital: A Prospective Observational Study.
Shrivastava Ashish, Shrivastava Jyoti, Sharma Niharika, Khan Jeeshan
IJHSR. 2016; 6(2): 100-106.
- The Study of Clinical Manifestations, Trend and Outcome of All Confirmed Dengue Cases Admitted in a Tertiary Care Hospital.
Srivastava Jyoti, Srivastava Abhay, Singh Brij N, Tandan Priyanka, Yadav Ramesh
IJHSR. 2014; 4(8): 59-63.
- Digital herbarium database of some rainy season weeds of Khadar area of Hastinapur District, Meerut (U.P.), India
Jyoti Shishodia and R S Saxena
. 2012; 2(6): 34-36.
- A Study to Assess Knowledge and Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Child Birth Process among Primipara Mothers.
Manda Shankar Mulik, Jyoti Salunkhe, Avinash H. Salunkhe
IJHSR. 2014; 4(11): 174-178.
- Secondary abdominal pregnancy following rupture of bicornuate uterus in early third trimester: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Jyoti Raina
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 2(3): 454-457.
- Asymptomatic presentation of silent uterine perforation by Cu-T 380A: a case report with review of literature
Sunder Pal Singh, Divya Mangla, Jyoti Chawan, Anam Ul Haq
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2014; 3(4): 1157-1159.
- Uterine didelphys: a rare case report
Lopamudra Jena, Jyoti Narayan Puhan, Sujata Swain, Shyama Kanungo
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2015; 4(5): 1613-1614.
- The external quality assessment scheme in coagulation: five years’ experience as a participating laboratory
Jyoti Prakash Sapre, Sanjay Namdev Chaudhari, Megha Pradipbhai Shah
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(3): 1073-1075.