|481 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Spectrum of reproductive health problems for which adolescent girls seek consultation in hospital based adolescent clinic
Mudita Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1700-1703.
- An audit of obstetric admissions to intensive care unit in a medical college hospital of central India: lessons in preventing maternal morbidity and mortality
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(1): 140-145.
- Metabolic syndrome in type 2 diabetes, an anthropometric and biochemical evaluation - A cross-sectional study from Central India
Vikas Jain, Sachin Singh Yadav, Jyoti Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(10): 784-789.
- Bioanalytical Method Development and Validation for the Determination of Levocetirizine in Pharmaceutical Dosage Form and Human Plasma by RP-HPLC
Nilesh Jain, Deepak Kumar Jain, Ruchi Jain, Vijay Kumar Patel, Preeti Patel, Surendra Kumar Jain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 063-067.
- Comparison between bipolar vessel sealer (LigaSure vessel sealer) and harmonic scalpel in total laparoscopic hysterectomy
Vandana Bansal, Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2014; 3(4): 1006-1009.
- Prevalence and Pattern of Self-medication Practices in Urban area of Southern Rajasthan
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Dhriti Bapna, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 474-477.
- Holt-Oram syndrome: a rare case report
Parul Sinha, Madhu Jain, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 3(1): 312-313.
- Ruptured caesarean scar ectopic pregnancy: a rare case report
Shikha Jain, Swati Chaudhary, Neha Jain, Rita Ranjan
. 2015; 4(6): 2111-2112.
- Abnormal uterine bleeding: a critical analysis of two diagnostic methods
Manisha Jain, Anjali Kanhere, Ajay Kumar Jain
. 2014; 3(1): 48-53.
- A Study of Uric Acid - A New Biochemical Marker For the Differentiation Between Exudates and Transudates in a Pleural Effusion Cases
Ashish Jain, Raina Jain, Sudhakar B Petkar, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Neeraj Khare, Jusmita Dutta
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(2): 204-208.
- Study of TH 1 and TH 2 activity in women with threatened miscarriages
Madhu Jain, Zahida Hassan, Shuchi Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1918-1921.
- Recurrent madura foot without draining sinuses: a case report
Chandrashekhar C. Mahakalkar, Meenakshi Yeola, Darshana Tote, Jalaj Jain, Niket Jain
. 2013; 1(3): 287-290.
- Study of congenital anomalies of fetus and its outcome in a tertiary care centre
Anjali Vivek Kanhere, Mudita Jain, Anushree Jain
. 2015; 4(6): 1692-1695.
- Comparative evaluation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug susceptibility testing between Direct Nitrate Reductase assay and Direct Proportion Method
Neelu Jain, Nitin Jain, Vaishali Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 86-90.
- A Retrospective Study of Epidemiological Trends of Leprosy in an Urban Leprosy Centre of Madhya Pradesh
Swati Jain, Mahesh Kumar Mishra, Sanjay Kumar Gupta, Vikas Jain, Leena Balpande
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 114-117.
- Clinical profile of scorpion sting from north Uttar Pradesh, India
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Ajay Kumar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(1): 134-137.
- Evaluation of echocardiographic systolic parameters in pre eclamptics and normotensives women
Neha Jain, Asha Verma, Shikha Jain
. 2015; 4(5): 1517-1521.
- Spontaneous chylous ascites after laparoscopic cholecystectomy: a case report
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Mamta Singh
. 2016; 3(1): 408-410.
- Tuberculosis of fifth metatarsal bone- a rare case report
Apoorva HC; Amit Kumar C Jain; Suresh Kumar
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2019; 8(2): 457-9.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- Sero-prevalence of vitamin D deficiency among pediatric subjects visiting central railway hospital, Byculla, Mumbai, India: a cross sectional study
Ajay B. Kale, Mohd Haseeb, Dipti Jain, Bharat Jain, Apurva Deshmukh
. 2016; 3(2): 461-463.
- Role of mitochondria in progression of cancer: a semi-quantitative study
Deepali Jain, Pooja Lohiya, Minal Chaudhary, Madhuri Gawande, Swati Patil, Sourabh Kumar Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1602-1606.
- Suspecting the unsuspected in a large adnexal mass in a postmenopausal woman
Manisha Jain, Jyoti Nath Modi, Uma Chourasia, Ritu Singhal
. 2013; 2(4): 704-707.
- Liver abscess: catheter drainage v/s needle aspiration
Arpit Bansal, Ashwani Kumar Bansal, Vandana Bansal, Ajay Kumar
. 2015; 2(1): 20-25.
- A study on body mass index and its correlation with type 2 diabetes
Subhash Chand Jain, Rameshwar Prasad Gupta, Deepak Gupta, Madhu Kanta Jain
. 2014; 2(4): 1638-1641.
- Echinococcosis -An Emerging and Re-Emerging Cyclozoonosis of Global Importance
Mahendra Pal, Jyoti B.Dutta
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2013; 3(3): 5-13.
- Dimensions of Sattvavajaya Chikitsa (Ayurvedic-Psychotherapy) and their Clinical Applications
Jyoti Shankar Tripathi
Annals of Ayurvedic Medicine. 2012; 1(1): 31-38.
- Awareness and Knowledge of Mother-to-Child transmission of HIV/AIDS among Pregnant Women of Rural Tertiary Care Hospital
Jyoti Dattaramji Bhise, Deepali Deo
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(4): 491-495.
- A prospective study of maternal outcome in antepartum haemorrhage in tertiary care center in northern India
Shaveta Jain, Nitin Jain, Pushpa Dahiya, Seema Rohilla, Roopa Malik
. 2016; 5(1): 29-34.
- Comparative study of transperineal and transvaginal sonography for localization of placenta in antepartum haermorrhage
Pushpa Dahiya, Shaveta Jain, Neelam Gupta, Jyotsna sen, Nitin Jain
. 2016; 5(1): 48-52.
- Goldenhar syndrome
Jyoti S. Padaley, Deepanjali Patankar, Meena HR
. 2014; 1(1): 58-60.
- School Absenteeism during Menstruation among Rural Adolescent Girls in Pune
Suman Bodat, Mrunalini M Ghate, Jyoti R Majumdar
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(2): 212-216.
- Storage lesions in blood components
Rajashekharaiah Vani, Ravikumar Soumya, Krishnegowda Manasa, Hsieh Carl
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2015; 4(3): 125-132.
- A study on knowledge, attitude and practice of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in adolescent population in Wardha, Maharashtra, India
Manish A. Jain, Shuchi M. Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2016; 3(2): 367-372.
- A study on knowledge attitude and practice of contraception in school going children in Wardha district in central India
Manish Jain, Shuchi Jain, Shubhangi Patil, Akash Bang
. 2014; 3(4): 903-908.
- Behavioural and Fertility Factors Associated with Acceptance or Non-Acceptance of Tubectomy
Devidas T Khedkar , Sushil Dalal, Jitendra S Bhawalkar, Jyoti A Landge
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 325-330.
- Late occurrence of a congenital diaphragmatic hernia complicating pregnancy: A case report
Anuradha Kakani, Richa Choudhary, Jyoti Singh, Deepti Shrivastave
. 2012; 1(1): 47-49.
- Validation of Mannheim peritonitis index in a tertiary care center in Rajasthan
Sanchit Jain, Mohit Jain, Ruchika Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(5): 664-668.
- Knowledge of Modifiable Risk Factors of Non Communicable Diseases (NCDS): A Cross Sectional Study from Urban Slum Bhopal
Swati Jain Sanjeev K Gupta Sanjay Gupta Vikas Jain Swapnil Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(6): 443-447.
- Study of Ocular Changes in Pregnancy
O K Radhakrishnan, Debapriya Datta, Jyoti Yadav, Priti Kumari, Vasundhara Phillips, Nimrita Nagdev
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(1): 1-4.
- A RARE VARIATION OF SUBCLAVIUS MUSCLE
Rakesh Kumar Diwan, Jyoti Chopra, Anitarani, Archana Rani, Garima Sehgal , Ak Srivastava
Journal of Anatomical Sciences. 2014; 22(2): 22-24.
- Study of Serum Vitamin B12 Level in Population Consuming Tobacco in Various Forms as Compared to Non-Tobacco Users
Jyoti H Vora, Harsh N Oza
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 353-355.
- Perception of nurse administrators regarding electronic nursing documentation
Sulakshana Chand, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 3(12): 3503-3509.
- Study of maternal mortality trends: 10 years retrospective and comparative analysis at a tertiary teaching hospital of Gwalior Chambal region
Jyoti Bindal, Garima Solanki
. 2016; 5(3): 730-733.
- Study of Angle of Humeral Torsion in Subjects of Gujarat Region of India
Patel Shilpa, Kubavat Dharati, Malukar Ojaswini, Nagar SK, Parikh Jyoti, Ganatra Dimple
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(2): 207-210.
- Study of neonatal outcome in relation to maternal nutrition and anthropometry
Jyoti Sanghvi, Ankita Patel
. 2016; 3(2): 524-529.
- A quasi experimental study to assess the effectiveness of standard operating procedures on prevention and management of needle stick injury in a teaching hospital of Haryana, India
Annu Kaushik, Sarin Jyoti
. 2015; 3(11): 3069-3073.
- Assessment of Morbidity Pattern among the Rural and Urban Geriatric Population: A Cross Sectional Study
Manish Jain, Rahul Prakash, Rohit Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 356-360.
- Torrential bleed from lingual thyroid: an unusual cause of IUD
Ameya Bihani, Yogesh Dokhe, Priyanka Hardikar, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 4(2): 470-473.
- Ancient schwannoma of cervical sympathetic chain masquerading as carotid body tumour
Ameya Bihani, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 274-277.
- Supratentorial atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor: a case report
Jyoti K. Kudrimoti, Neeta A. Wahane, Shailja C. Puranik
. 2016; 3(4): 1459-1462.
- Effect of structured discharge teaching after hysterectomy
Kshetrimayum Nalini Devi, Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 4(5): 1384-1395.
- Infertility in India: social, religion and cultural influence
Poonam Sheoran, Jyoti Sarin
. 2015; 4(6): 1783-1788.
- A case of synchronous papillary and clear cell carcinoma in the same kidney
Jyoti Shankar Tele, Anita Shah, Harshul Kushwaha
. 2015; 3(5): 1288-1292.
- Intraoral dermoid cyst: report of two cases
Ratna Priya, Nitish Virmani, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2016; 3(4): 2295-2298.
- A study on feto-maternal outcome in patients with premature rupture of membranes
Tripti Nagaria, Chandrakant Diwan, Jyoti Jaiswal
. 2016; 5(12): 4123-4127.
- Randomized trial to compare efficacy of polyester mosquito net mesh with polypropylene mesh in inguinal hernia surgery in northwestern India
Sanchit Jain, Abhishek Agarwal, Lakshman Agarwal, Laxmi Narayan Meena, Sumita Jain, Mohit Jain
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(4): 200-205.
- A rare case of successful pregnancy outcome with giant paraovarian cyst: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Priyanka Pagare, Jyoti Raina, Kunalkumar Singh
. 2013; 2(4): 730-732.
- Spontaneous CSF otorrhea in cases of Mondini’s dysplasia: a rare cause of recurrent bacterial meningitis
Ameya Bihani, Keya Shah, Priyanka Hardikar, Yogesh Dokhe, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2015; 2(2): 159-163.
- Study of near miss cases in obstetrics and maternal mortality in Bastar, Chhattisgarh, India
Mamta Bansal, Jyoti Lagoo, Khushbu Pujari
. 2016; 5(3): 620-623.
- Spontaneous mid-trimester rupture of unscarred uterus
Kala K, Jayashree Ashok Kumar, Rathipriya I, Jyoti Kamda
. 2014; 3(3): 767-768.
- Study of efficacy and complication of postpartum IUCD insertion at Govt. medical college, Bastar
Mamta Bansal, Jyoti Lagoo, Khushbu Pujari
. 2016; 5(12): 4128-4131.
- Comparison of conventional risk factors, clinical and angiographic profile between younger and older coronary heart disease patients
Gajanan D. Khadkikar, Sangram S. Mangudkar, Jyoti A. Landge
. 2016; 4(2): 567-570.
- Multiple jejunal diverticulitis presenting with acute intestinal obstruction: a diagnostic dilemma
Jyoti Ranjan Pani, Suman Saurav Rout
. 2016; 3(2): 998-1001.
- Waist hip ratio in early pregnancy as a clinical indicator of serum lipid levels and predictor of pregnancy complications
Divya Khare, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2016; 5(6): 1709-1713.
- A comparative study of evaluate dose related feto-maternal effects of syntocinon during labor
Farhin Radhanpuri, Jyoti Sharma, Deepak A. Desai
. 2015; 4(5): 1344-1348.
- A four year audit of deliveries by caeserean section at a medical college hospital in Central India
Malini Bharadwaj, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(6): 1775-1782.
- A descriptive study: maternal and fetal outcome of grand multipara
Sunder Pal Singh, Jyoti Chawan, Divya Mangla
. 2015; 4(1): 219-223.
- The external quality assessment scheme in coagulation: five years’ experience as a participating laboratory
Jyoti Prakash Sapre, Sanjay Namdev Chaudhari, Megha Pradipbhai Shah
. 2014; 2(3): 1073-1075.
- Asymptomatic presentation of silent uterine perforation by Cu-T 380A: a case report with review of literature
Sunder Pal Singh, Divya Mangla, Jyoti Chawan, Anam Ul Haq
. 2014; 3(4): 1157-1159.
- Secondary abdominal pregnancy following rupture of bicornuate uterus in early third trimester: a case report and review of literature
Rajshree D. Katke, Jyoti Raina
. 2013; 2(3): 454-457.
- Uterine didelphys: a rare case report
Lopamudra Jena, Jyoti Narayan Puhan, Sujata Swain, Shyama Kanungo
. 2015; 4(5): 1613-1614.
- A bacteriological study of acute exacerbation of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease over a period of one year
Devanath Sosale Narayanagowda, Saroj Golia, Jyoti Jaiswal, Suhani Srinivas Manasa
. 2015; 3(11): 3141-3146.
- Psychosocial aspects of changes during adolescence among school going adolescent Indian girls
Shweta Sinha, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2014; 3(2): 409-413.
- Tensor fascia lata interposition for treatment of Frey’s syndrome: a forgotten surgical technique?
Nitish Virmani, Ratna Priya, Jyoti Dabholkar
. 2016; 3(3): 1677-1681.
- Analysis of obstetric and gynecological surgeries among adolescent girls: lessons for prevention
Ruchi Kalra, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(2): 355-359.
- Pre-emptive gabapentin for postoperative pain relief in abdominal hysterectomy
Shailendra Deochandra Modak, Jyoti Magar, Vinayak Kakad
. 2016; 4(9): 3755-3759.
- A study of comparing single dose granisetron with combination of granisetron with dexamethasone in preventing postoperative nausea vomiting in laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Dhawal R. Wadaskar, Jyoti S. Magar, Bharati A. Tendolkar
. 2016; 4(8): 3191-3197.
- Anticonvulsive effects of nifedipine and flunarizine on maximal electroshock seizures induced seizures
Raina Jain, Naveen Bankey, Ashish Jain
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(9): 1317-1320.
- Unilateral high division of brachial artery and its clinical significance
Aarti Rohilla, Priyanka Parmar, Kamal Singh, Jyoti Rohilla
. 2016; 4(12): 5513-5515.
- Post placental copper-T 380A insertion after normal vaginal delivery and cesarean section and its clinical outcome
Jyoti Malik, Ashima Das, Pinki Rai, Sibadatta Das
. 2016; 5(7): 2254-2256.
- A prospective study to assess role of serum lactate dehydrogenase in prediction of adverse outcomes of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
Jyoti Jharia, Pooja Mathur, Anupama Dave, Poonam Mathur
. 2016; 5(8): 2522-2529.
- Special Issue on Sustainable Agriculture under Abiotic and Biotic Stress
J. M. Al-Khayri, S. M. Jain
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(1): 1-2.
- A study to evaluate the incidence of ovarian mass in local vicinity
Jyoti Sharma, Deepak Desai, Farheen Radhanpuri, Pawanpreet Kaur
. 2014; 3(2): 434-436.
- Preterm birth and its outcome
Farhin Radhanpuri, Deepak A. Desai, Jyoti Sharma, Pawanpreet Kaur
. 2014; 3(1): 153-157.
- Comparison of the Protective Nature of Antioxidants on Stored Erythrocytes
Soumya Ravikumar, Vani Rajashekharaiah
Applied Medical Research. 2016; 2(1): 9-16.
- Biochemical Changes in Goats treated with anthelmintic indigenous herbs
Sachin Jain* and Y.P. Sahni
. 2010; 3(7): 315-317.
- Penile fracture and its management
Devendra K. Prajapati, Kapil Rampal, Imran Ali, Mukesh Rangera, Shashank Chaursia, Jyoti M. Prajapati
. 2016; 3(4): 1714-1717.
- Maternal near miss review from a tertiary care center in South India
Jyoti Ramesh Chandran, Sajala Vimal Raj, Sumangala Devi D., Aravind Ramachandran
. 2016; 5(8): 2657-2660.
- Developmental Disabilities in Children: Medical and Social Challenges in Central India
Jenisha Jain, Shikhar Jain
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 451-455.
- Pattern of acute poisoning in children in a tertiary care hospital in eastern Nepal
Satish Yadav, Shankar Prasad Yadav, Jyoti Agrawal, Gaurishankar Shah
. 2016; 3(3): 1001-1005.
- An evaluation of quality of life of skin cancer patients after surgery using dermatology life quality index tool
Shailendra Kumar Jain, Preeti Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Pooja Goyal, Rakesh Tank
. 2016; 4(8): 3235-3239.
- Comparison of third generation ELISA and conventional nested RT-PCR for detection of HCV among hemodialysis patients
Shantanu Prakash, Satya Narayan Sankhwar, Amita Jain, Kausar Usman, Narayan Prasad, D. Saha, K.P Singh, Parul Jain, Desh Deepak Singh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 018-022.
- Evaluation of asymptomatic bacteriuria in antenatal women at C. U. Shah Medical College & Hospital, Surendranagar, Gujarat
Sanyogita Anil Jain, Jaydev Mansukhlal Pandya, Sanjay Jayantilal Mehta, Anil Gulabchandra Jain, Kunjan Madhukar Kikani, Manish Rushi Pandya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 1021-1023.
- Menstrual cycle characteristics and associated physical problems among school going adolescent girls
Pooja Iyer, Jyoti Nath Modi
. 2015; 4(4): 1076-1078.
- Clinico-pathological study of skin appendageal tumours from northern India
Preeti Jain, Shailendra Kumar Jain, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Sanjeev Kumar Khichi, Pooja Goyal
. 2016; 4(5): 1620-1624.
- Role of vitamin D in reducing the risk of preterm labour
Jyoti Singh, Chella Hariharan, Dilip Bhaumik
. 2015; 4(1): 86-93.
- A New Classification (Grading System) of Debridement in Diabetic Lower Limbs - an Improvization and Standardization in Practice of Diabetic Lower Limb Salvage Around the World
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 991-1001.
- A Study to Identify Socio-Demographic and Lifestyle Risk Factors Associated With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Hypertension
Sampat Raj Nagar, Manish Jain, Shalabh Sharma
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(3): 155-159.
- The New Scoring System for Predicting the Risk of Major Amputations in Patient with Diabetic Foot Complications
Amit Kumar C Jain
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2014; 3(1): 1068-78.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW