|34 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Determination of serum protein desialylation status as an indicator of duration of transfusion therapy in individuals with thalassemia syndrome
Mrinal Pal, Indranil Chakraborty, Utpal Chowdhuri, Jayanta De, Kanika Mandi Choudhuri
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(3): 163-167.
- Comparison Between Different Teaching Methods to Increase Performance of Students in Biochemistry
Mrinal Pal, Subinay Datta, Amit Kumar Pradhan, Kanika Mandi Chowdhuri, Joydeep Ghosh, Rajarshi Rahut
TAF Preventive Medicine Bulletin. 2014; 13(4): 281-288.
- Ethnomedicinal wisdom among local tribes in Hamirpur valley, Himachal Pradesh, India
Swati Sharma, Akanksha Thakur, Priti Verma, Sweta Kumari, Shikha Sharma, Vikrant Arya
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2012; 2(2): 88-94.
- Relationship Between Cardiovascular function and Markers of Adiposity in Young Female Subjects
Dipayan Choudhuri, Soma Choudhuri, Manjunath Aithal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 161-164.
- The characteristics and determinants of maximal expiratory pressure in young adults from Tripura
Dipayanchoudhuri, Soma Choudhuri
International Journal of Medical Research & Health Sciences. 2014; 3(2): 364-368.
- Role of inflammation as reflected by serum hsCRP and ferritin level in major depressive disorder
Soma Gupta, Sharmistha Chatterjee, Sanjoy Kunti, Kanika Mandi Chowdhury, Subhendu Dutta, Saswati Nath, Harendra Nath Das
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(9): 4072-4077.
- Transition zone defect in patients with motor Dysphagia: A Series of Four patients
Sunilbaran Daschakraborty, Sujit Choudhuri
The Southeast Asian Journal of Case Report and Review. 2015; 4(2): 1382-1391.
- Effectiveness of Planned Teaching Program (PTP) On Knowledge Regarding Breast Self Examination among the Nursing Students in Punjab.
Kanika Rai, Sandeep Kaur
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(9): 370-376.
- Effectiveness of Planned Teaching Programme (PTP) Regarding Prevention and Management of Swine Flu in Terms of Knowledge among Rural Population.
Manjeet Kaur, Kanika, Yogesh Kumar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(7): 243-248.
- Primary Ectopic Ovarian Pregnancy - Rare Case.
Susheela Khoiwal, Pinky Rachhoya, Kanika Chandra
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(1): 571-574.
- An Assessment of Nutritional Status of 1 To 5 Year Old Children in Slum Area under Urban Health Training Centre, Guwahati.
Abhishek Gope, Kanika K Baruah, Jutika Ojah
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(8): 29-33.
- POTENTIAL OF UTILIZING CALOTROPIS PROCERA FLOWER BIOMASS AS A RENEWABLE SOURCE OF ENERGY
Mala Rathore* and R.K. Meena
. 2010; 2(1): 78?83.
- Axillary arch muscle- a case report
Kanika Sachdeva, Monika Lalit, Anupama Mahajan, Poonam Delmotra
National Journal of Clinical Anatomy. 2015; 4(1): 46-49.
- Evaluation of pharmacological and toxicological studies of an ayurvedic medicine Rasaraj Ras on biological system of the male Sprague-Dawley rats
Ferdousi Akter, Md. Mamun Sikder, Shemonty Hasan, Israt Jabin Emu, Massnoon Ali, Manoth Kumer Biswas, Nilay Saha, M. S. K. Choudhuri
International Journal of Basic & Clinical Pharmacology. 2016; 5(6): 2371-2375.
- Prevalence of abnormal semen analysis in patients of infertility at a rural setup in Central India
Shubhada Jajoo, Kanika R. Kalyani
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2013; 2(2): 161-164.
- An unusual presentation of a rare tumour: aggressive angiomyxoma
Samar Rudra, Kanika Bajaj
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(11): 4084-4087.
- EPITHELIAL MYOEPITHELIAL CARCINOMA OF MAXILLARY SINUS —A DIAGNOSTIC DILEMMA.
Rajeev Sen, Sumiti Gupta, Kanika Taneja, Nisha Marwah, Sonia Chhabra, Sonia Hasija
Online Journal of Otolaryngology. 2015; 5(1): 141-147.
- Does BMI Influence The Outcome Of Yogic Intervention In Type 2 Diabetes?
Journal Of Advance Researches In Medical Sciences ( Formerly Journal of Advance Researches in Biological Sciences). 2012; 4(1): 81-82.
- Abnormal umbilical artery Doppler in third trimester and perinatal outcome: a retrospective study
Shiny Varghese, Gagandeep Kour, Kanika Manchanda, Tapasya Dhar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(7): 2196-2199.
- Nutritional status of children attending OPD at tertiary care hospital in Katihar, Bihar
Kumar Amritanshu, DP Banerjee, Binay Ranjan, Kanika Manali
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 853-856.
- Study of various gynaecological problems and reproductive health awareness amongst adolescents at a rural setup in central India
Snehal Samarth, Saunitra Inamdar, Chella Hariharan, Kanika R. Kalyani
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(4): 1010-1014.
- Unusual coexistence between lupus nephritis and neurofibromatosis 1: a case report and review of previous cases
Manoj Kumar Roy, Rajdeep Basu, Jotideb Mukhopadhyay, Rajat Choudhuri
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(5): 1277-1280.
- Factors affecting maternal health care seeking behaviour in northeast states, India: evidence from district level household survey-4 (2012-2013)
Kh. Jitenkumar Singh, Kanika Grover
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(11): 4949-4956.
- Effects of Carbohydrates on in vitro axillary shoot initiation and multiplication of
Bambusa pallida Munro.
Beena D.B 1,2*, Rathore T.S2,3 and Rao P.S4
. 2012; 4(5): 55-58.
- Health seeking behaviour of elderly in rani block, Kamrup (Rural) district, Assam: a community based cross sectional study
Annamika Hakmaosa, Kanika K. Baruah, Rupali Baruah, Sudipta Hajong
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(2): 162-166.
- A randomized controlled trial of vaginal misoprostol tablet and intracervical dinoprostone gel in labor induction of women with prolonged pregnancies
Apurba Mandal, Shibram Chattopadhyay, Snehamoy Choudhuri, Samaresh Malo, Kajal Patra, Sharmistha Ganguly, Debmalya Maiti
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(2): 343-348.
- A comparative study of pregnancy outcome of sequential versus day 3 versus only blastocyst (day 6) transfer at a single IVF center over one year
Purnima Kishore Nadkarni, Kishore Mohan Nadkarni, Pooja Prabhakar Singh, Prabhakar Singh, Aditi Nadkarni, Kanika Rajendra Kalyani, Rinoy Shreedharan
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(6): 2032-2035.
- A Case Control Study to Assess Impact of Risk Factors on Trends of Lung Cancer
Arunima Gupta, Siddhartha Das, Shatarupa Dutta, Santu Mondal, Krishnangshu Bhanja Choudhuri, Sumana Maiti
Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances. 2013; 3(1): 7-15.
- Transmesenteric hernia presenting as acute abdomen in a pediatric patient
Debabrata Das; Dhrubajyoti Maulik; Subuddha Chatterjee; Dev Vrat Singh; Arghya Choudhuri
Case Study and Case Report. 2016; 6(3): 79-82.
- Prevalence of gestational diabetes mellitus, its associated risk factors and pregnancy outcomes at a rural setup in Central India
Kanika R. Kalyani, Shubhada Jajoo, Chella Hariharan, Swarnalata Samal
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(1): 219-224.
- Expression of p53 and bcl2 in squamous cell carcinoma of head and neck
Kanika Taneja, Sumiti Gupta, Ashok Chauhan, Rajnish Kalra, Aditi Arora, Sohrab Arora, Rajeev Sen
Archives of Clinical and Experimental Surgery (ACES). 2016; 5(3): 160-168.
- Multidrug-resistant tubercular cold abscess: a rare form of extrapulmonary MDR-TB
Abinash Agarwala, Aparup Dhua, Mukul Chakraborty, Malay Kumar Maikap, Falguni Mandi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(4): 583-585.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practices toward Jan Aushadhi scheme
Shamiya Sadiq; Vijay Khajuria; Kanika Khajuria
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(9): 977-982.
- A comparative study between agonist and antagonist protocol for ovarian stimulation in art cycles at a rural set up in South Gujarat
Purnima Kishor Nadkarni, Kishore Mohan Nadkarni, Kanika Rajendra Kalyani
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(3): 617-621.