|13 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A community based assessment study of positioning, attachment and suckling during breastfeeding among 0-6 months aged infants in rural area of Gandhinagar district, Gujarat, India
Arpit Chelabhai Prajapati, Haresh Chandwani, Bhavik Rana, Kantibhai N. Sonaliya
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(7): 1921-1926.
- Current scenario of menopause-related symptoms using menopause rating scale among middle-aged women of Western India: A cross-sectional study
Mansi Patel; Venu Shah; Hardika Kamani; Kantibhai Sonaliya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(1): 48-52.
- Earthquake: Challenges for Public Health
K. N. Sonaliya
. 2015; 6(1): 4-7.
- Cardiac troponin: an emerging cardiac biomarker in animal health
Vishal V. Undhad, Dhaval T. Fefar, B. M. Jivani, Hemant Gupta, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Kantibhai S. Prajapati
Veterinary World. 2012; 5(8): 508-511.
- Morbidity Patterns of Patients Attending Psychitary OPD in Tertiary Care Hospital in Ahmedabad
Sunil Nayak, Sonaliya K N
National Journal of Medical Research. 2011; 1(1): 7-9.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practices among Mothers of Pre-school Children Regarding Vitamin A Supplementation at Field Practice Area of GCS Medical College, Ahmedabad
Arpit Prajapati , Asha Solanki , K. N. Sonaliya
. 2015; 6(2): 23-28.
- Haemato-biochemical alterations induced by Diclofenac sodium toxicity in Swiss albino mice
Basavraj S. Thanagari, Dhaval T. Fefar, Kantibhai S. Prajapati, B. M. Jivani, Ketan B. Thakor, Jatin H. Patel, Dineshbhai J. Ghodasara, Bholanath P. Joshi, Vishal V. Undhad
Veterinary World. 2012; 5(7): 417-419.
- The Economics of Tobacco in India
K N Sonaliya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2012; 2(3): 243-244.
- An Assessment of Menstrual Hygiene Practices amongst Adolescent Females at Kheda District of Gujarat State, India
Bhavik Rana, Arpit Prajapati, K. N. Sonaliya, Venu Shah, Mansi Patel, Asha Solanki
. 2015; 6(1): 23-29.
- Female feticide in the view of fertile females- A study among suburban pregnant women of Gujarat, India.
Donald Christian, KN Sonaliya, Jignesh Garsondiya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 300-304.
- A descriptive study to assess factors affecting core indicators of infant and young child feeding practices in urban area of Gujarat State, India
Bhavik M. Rana, Haresh Chandwani, K. N. Sonaliya, Arpit Prajapati
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1101-1106.
- A study on time gap analysis between early infant diagnosis (EID) and initiation of antiretroviral treatment (ART) among HIV-exposed infants from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Kamleshkumar Jain, Venu Shah, Umesh N Oza, Kantilal N Sonaliya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 233-236.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practices with special emphasis on IYCF indicators in a field practice area of Rural Health Training Centre at Dabhoda, Gujarat, India
Haresh Chandwani, Arpit Prajapati, Bhavik Rana, Kantilal Sonaliya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1414-1419.