|8 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Epidemiological profile of acute respiratory infections (ARI) in under five age group of children in urban and rural communities of Ahmedabad district, Gujarat
Bipin Prajapati, Nitiben J Talsania, Mrudula K Lala, Kantilal N Sonalia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 52-58.
- Economic Impact of Genotype- Xiii Newcastle Disease Virus Infection on Commercial Vaccinated Layer Farms in India
Jaynudin H Khorajiya, Bholanath P Joshi, Rafiyudin A Mathakiya, Kantilal S Prajapati, Sarfaraj H Sipai
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(5): 280-288.
- Heart rate change of healthy volunteers in a simulated dive experiment
Prashant Laljibhai Rajdeep, Ramesh Kantilal Patel, Dharmesh Patel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(8): 1011-1013.
- Re-Irradiation in head and neck cancers: A wise selection from available data
Rubu Sunku, Vikas Kantilal Jagtap
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(4): 296-300.
- Radiotherapy for Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis: A Case Report
Navin Nayan, Vikas Kantilal Jagtap
National Journal of Medical Research. 2016; 6(2): 222-223.
- A Comprehensive review on Pharmacological Profile of Butea monosperma (Lam.) Taub
Brijesh Kantilal Sutariya, Madhusudan Natvarlal Saraf
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(9): 159-166.
- A study on time gap analysis between early infant diagnosis (EID) and initiation of antiretroviral treatment (ART) among HIV-exposed infants from Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Kamleshkumar Jain, Venu Shah, Umesh N Oza, Kantilal N Sonaliya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 233-236.
- Assessment of infant and young child feeding practices with special emphasis on IYCF indicators in a field practice area of Rural Health Training Centre at Dabhoda, Gujarat, India
Haresh Chandwani, Arpit Prajapati, Bhavik Rana, Kantilal Sonaliya
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1414-1419.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW