|16 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- A Mosaic Turner with Dicentric X Chromosome Diagnosed in Adulthood.
Manali Sinharay, Arindam Karmakar
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(8): 304-308.
- Epidemiology of Animal Bites with Special Reference to Post-exposure Prophylaxis of Rabies in and Around Malda, West Bengal: A Hospital-based Study
Arindam Karmakar; Aishwarya Bhattacharya
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2017; 9(10): 19-22.
- MATURE CYSTIC TERATOMA HARBOURING SQUAMOUS CELL CARCINOMA – A CASE REPORT
Krishnendu Das, Arindam Karmakar, Debanjan Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2014; 6(11): 14-17.
- Exploring Family Planning the Perception among Women of Reproductive Age Group in a Slum of Kolkata.
Sulagna Das, Aparajita Dasgupta, Amiya Das, Nabarun Karmakar, Saugat Banerjee
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(7): 62-68.
- A study on hypertension and comparability between one reading and average of three readings of blood pressure by mercury sphygmomanometer among adults in a slum of Kolkata
Nabarun Karmakar; Saugat Banerjee; Amiya Das; Aparajita Dasgupta; Mahul Mukhopadhyay
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2016; 4(4): 45-50.
- A Cross-Sectional Study on Knowledge and Attitude of HIV/AIDS among Automobile Repair Workers in a Slum of Kolkata.
Amiya Das, Saugat Banerjee, Aparajita Dasgupta, Nabarun Karmakar, Sulagna Das, Mahul Mukhopadhyay
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2014; 4(7): 49-55.
- COEXISTENCE OF NON-HODGKIN LYMPHOMA AND EXTRAMEDULLARY HAEMATOPOIESIS IN A LYMPH NODE: A UNIQUE CASE DIAGNOSED BY FINE NEEDLE ASPIRATION CYTOLOGY
Arindam Karmakar, Tanushree Ghosal, Gopinath Barui, Ranjana Bandyopadhyay, Subhalakshmi Mukhopadhyay
International Journal of Current Research and Review. 2014; 6(19): 21-23.
- Production of extra cellular exoglucanase by rhizopus Oryzae from submerged fermentation of agro wastes
Soumita Mukherjee, Moumita Karmakar and Rina Rani Ray*
. 2011; 3(3): 69-75.
- Evaluation of an effective and cheap analgesic protocol prior to intra-uterine device insertion in a developing country
Jai Bhagwan Sharma, Mukta Agarwal, Debjyoti Karmakar, Sunesh Kumar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2015; 4(4): 1061-1065.
- Prevalence of gastro-intestinal symptoms during pregnancy: a questionnaire based study in a tertiary care center of South Asia
J. B. Sharma, Debjyoti Karmakar, Shena Aggarwal, Saurabh Singhal, K. K. Roy, S. Kumar
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2014; 3(1): 87-91.
- A cross-sectional study regarding usage of mobile phone and internet facilities through mobile handsets and its role in empowering adolescent school going girls in a peri-urban area of Tripura, India
Anjan Datta, Shib Sekhar Datta, Nabarun Karmakar, Kaushik Nag, Kaushik Tripura, Partha Bhattacharjee
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3538-3543.
- Ethnomedicine of Santal tribe living around Susunia hill of Bankura district, West Bengal, India: The quantitative approach
Chowdhury Habibur Rahaman, Suman Karmakar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(2): 127-136.
- Morphometric analysis of the cervical spine of Indian population by using computerized tomography
Partha Sarathi Banerjee, Amit Roychoudhury, Santanu Kumar Karmakar
Journal of Medical and Allied Sciences. 2012; 2(2): 66-76.
- In vitro antioxidant and cytotoxic activity of Zanthonitrile isolated from Zanthoxylum alatum
Indrajit Karmakar, Sagnik Haldar, Mainak Chakraborty, Saikat Dewanjee, Pallab Kanti Haldar
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 119-122.
- Comparative Study of Five Pleurotus Species Cultivated in Warm Temperature on Non-sterilized Rice Straw
Nirmalendu Das, Sweta Mishra, Laltu Biswas, Narayan Chandra Karmakar
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(10): 749-755.
- Assessment of school absenteeism: A community-based study among children aged 7Â–18 years in a slum of Kolkata
Ayon Ghosh; Aparajita Dasgupta; Karmakar S R; Lina Bandyopadhyay; Sembagamuthu Sembiah; Bijit Biswas
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 97-102.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW