|110 articles found.|
The first 100 results are shown.
|Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Treating anaemia in chronic kidney disease improves cardiovascular outcome by improving left ventricular mass index
Kavita J. Rawat, Kavita S. Joshi, Rahul D. Arora
. 2016; 3(4): 869-875.
- Clinical profile and prognosis of patients with posterior circulation stroke
Kavita J. Rawat, Bhaskar S. Korde, Kavita S. Joshi
. 2016; 4(12): 5159-5164.
- Quality of life in patients on hemodialysis: A quasi-experiment with review of literature
Kavita J Rawat, Kavita S Joshi, Rahul D Arora
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 786-791.
- Myxoedemic coma: an uncommon presentation of Sheehan syndrome
Ramakant Rawat, Rajani Rawat, P. S. Singh, Manoj Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1151-1153.
- Prevalence and pattern of anemia in the second and third trimester pregnancy in Western Rajasthan
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
. 2016; 4(11): 4797-4799.
- A study of cytological pattern of cervical papanicolaou smears in western Rajasthan, India
Kiran Rawat, Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rajat Tinna, Rahul Kakkar
. 2016; 5(9): 3186-3190.
- Vulvar myiasis: a rare case report
Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Ramakant Rawat, Shriti Sinha
. 2014; 3(3): 857-859.
- Health Appraisal of the forest guards and scalers – a study from Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mehar Bano, C.M.S Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 189-192.
- Awareness and Utilization of Geriatric Welfare Services among Elderly in Nainital District of Uttarakhand
Janki Bartwal, ChandraMohan Singh Rawat, Sadhana Awasthi
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(9): 727-731.
- Socio‐Demographic Profile of Tuberculosis patient: A hospital based study at Dehradun
Sumit Jethani, Rakesh kakkar, Jayanti Semwal, Jagdish Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(1): 6-9.
- An unusual case of young stroke with dramatic recovery following intensive neurorehabilitation
Nittu Panjikaran, Raja lakshmi, Kurian Zachariah, Nidhi Rawat
International Journal of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (IJHRS). 2017; 6(1): 25-29.
- Bacteriophage: Approach to Treat the Infectious Diseases of Livestock and Poultry
Durairajan Ramachandran, Saminathan M., Harshit Verma, Mayank Rawat
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2012; 2(2): 8-13.
- Outcome of Pregnancies Complicated by Fetal Growth Restriction
Kavita Roy, Hemlata, Najma Bano Sheikh, Pushpa Goswami
Journal of Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences. 2014; 13(2): 67-70.
- Ruptured primary ovarian pregnancy: a rare cause of haemoperitoneum - two case reports and review of literature
Renuka Malik, Kavita Manchanda
. 2016; 5(6): 2043-2046.
- Chronic pelvic pain in women: comparative study between ultrasonography and laparoscopy as diagnostic tool
Rajani Rawat, Shikha Seth, Ramakant Rawat, Ruchika Garg, Sushil Shukla, Soniya Vishwakarma
. 2014; 3(4): 998-1001.
- Acute intermittent porphyria with syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion (SIADH) and neurological crisis, successfully treated with haemodialysis
P. S. Singh, Ramakant Rawat, K. S. Zafar
. 2014; 2(2): 795-797.
- Atrial fibrillation associated with high voltage electric shock in a young healthy female: a case report
Priyesh Kant, P. S. Singh, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2015; 3(4): 984-986.
- Alcohol: is it detrimental to HIV infected individuals on antiretroviral therapy?
Kavita S. Joshi, Gajanan Chavan
. 2016; 4(8): 3146-3152.
- Highly active antiretroviral therapy and changing spectrum of liver diseases in HIV infected patients
Kavita S. Joshi, Rohit R. Shriwastav
. 2016; 4(8): 3125-3129.
- Need for increased clinical awareness of tuberculosis during pregnancy and puerperium in India
Kavita P. Jain, Pratishtha B. Chaudhari
. 2016; 5(12): 4106-4114.
- Primary outcome of babies with hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy
Anil Kumar Rawat, Rupali Praveen Shirke, Vipan Chandar
. 2016; 3(4): 1170-1172.
- Clinical study of IUGR cases and correlation of Doppler parameters with perinatal outcome
Deepti D. Sharma, Kavita C. Chandnani
. 2016; 5(12): 4290-4296.
- Sexually transmitted diseases in laboring women: trend over a decade
Kavita Mahadevappa, Naveen Prasanna, Ramalingappa C. Antaratani
. 2016; 5(3): 743-746.
- Heterotropic pregnancy following induction of ovulation with clomiphene
Sangeeta Raman Jogi, Kavita Babbar
. 2015; 4(4): 1241-1243.
- Pain relief in labour: tramadol versus pentazocine
Kavita Chandnani, H. B. Sainee
. 2013; 2(2): 186-189.
- Formulation and Design of Multiunit Particulate System (MUPS) Tablet of Pantoprazole by QbD : Effect of Compression Variables on the Finished Product
Girish S. Sonar, Swati Rawat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(10): 091-100.
- Parasitic acardiac twin: a rare anomaly of monochorionic TRAP sequence
Shikha Seth, Rajani Rawat, Rajesh Yadav, Alpana Rajput
. 2014; 1(1): 63-65.
- Oxidative stress versus inflammation, a better predictor of cardiovascular disease risk in polycystic ovary syndrome
Shimi M. Sundharan, Kavita A. Dipnaik, Pramod W. Ingale, Sudarshan N. Shelke, Pooja S. K. Rai
. 2016; 4(9): 4010-4013.
- An unusual case of haemoperitonium and bladder invasion due to placenta percreta in the third trimester mimicking threatened uterine rupture
Shama Khan, Kavita N. Singh, Vineeta Ghanghoriya
. 2016; 5(2): 556-558.
- Bardet biedl syndrome: a rare occurrence
Kavita Tiwari, Suresh Meena, Suresh Goyal
. 2016; 3(4): 1480-1482.
- Role of obstetrician and gynecologist in diagnosis and management of breast lump
Kavita A. Chandnani, H. B. Sainee
. 2013; 2(3): 288-291.
- Prediction of perineal tear during childbirth by assessment of striae gravidarum score
Shital Kapadia, Swena Kapoor, Kartikeya Parmar, Kavita Patadia, Monark Vyas
. 2014; 3(1): 208-212.
- Study of hair dye poisoning and its outcome in tertiary care rural institute
Ramakant Rawat, Manoj Kumar, Prem Shankar Singh, Granth Kumar,Vijay Verma
. 2016; 4(8): 3240-3244.
- Prevalence of hepatitis B, hepatitis C and human immunodeficiency virus infection among hemodialysis patients in a tertiary health care center of Western Rajasthan
Narendra Rawat, Navgeet Mathur, Kiran Rawat, Medha Mathur, Nitesh Chauhan, Rahul Kakkar, Rajat Tinna
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 724-727.
- Prevalence of bacterial vaginosis in sexually active females in Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences, Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh
Sangeeta Raman Jogi, Kavita Babbar
. 2015; 4(4): 963-967.
- Comparison of neuroimaging by CT and MRI and correlation with neurological presentation in eclampsia
Megha A. Jindal, Harsha S. Gaikwad, Bhagat D. Hasija, Kavita Vani
. 2013; 2(1): 83-87.
- Echocardiographic assessment of the impact of cardiovascular risk factors on left ventricular systolic function in patients with acute myocardial infarction
Vijay Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Vidya Sagar, Granth Kumar
. 2014; 2(3): 1101-1106.
- Patient based factors influencing drug compliance among hypertensive patients in a tertiary care hospital in Mysore
Shrinivasa BM, Kavita Yadav, Narayana Murthy MR, Kavitha HS
. 2015; 3(6): 1435-1438.
- A prospective randomized study for comparison of haemodynamic changes and recovery characteristics with propofol and sevoflurane anaesthesia during laparoscopic cholecystectomies
Arvind Khare, Veena Mathur, Kavita Jain, Surendra K. Sethi, Deepak Garg, Raghunath Vishnoi
. 2016; 4(12): 5241-5247.
- To study analyze maternal serum alpha-fetoprotein as a biomarker of placental adherence in low lying placenta
Pooja Verma, Kavita N. Singh, Vineeta Ghanghoriya
. 2016; 5(6): 1959-1963.
- Clinicoepidemiological and histopathological study of cutaneous amyloidosis with histopathological correlation
Kavita Kilaparty, Lavanya Maripati
. 2016; 3(3): 731-736.
- An unusual case of uterine leiomyoma vs. hemangiopericytoma: diagnostic dilemma solved by immunohistochemistry
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, R. C. Arya
. 2013; 2(4): 680-682.
- Pattern of macrovascular disease phenotypes amongst newly diagnosed type 2 diabetic patients in a rural institute in Uttar Pradesh, India
Vijay Kumar Verma, P. S. Singh, R. K. Yadav, Manoj Kumar, K. S. Zafar, Ramakant Rawat
. 2014; 2(3): 932-940.
- Awareness and practice of post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) of HIV among health-care workers in tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Rajesh Kumar Singh, Mukesh Kumar, C M S Rawat, Vinita Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 977-981.
- Pattern of dental diseases among patients attending outpatient department of dental: a hospital based cross-sectional study
Pitamber Datt Garkoti, CMS Rawat, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Vinita Rawat, Janki Bartwal, Neha Goyal
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(2): 112-115.
- A study of correlation between hepatic and renal dysfunction in malarial patients in Rajasthan, India
Mahesh Kumar Goyal, Yogesh Yadav, Lokendra Sharma, Kavita Yadav
. 2016; 3(4): 1278-1283.
- Burden of eclampsia: a persisting problem in the developing countries
Kavita Babbar, Meena Armo, Madhumita Murthy
. 2015; 4(4): 1029-1033.
- Chronic complications in newly diagnosed patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus in rural area of western Uttar Pradesh, India
Manoj Kumar, Ramakant Rawat, Vijay Kumar Verma, Khwaja Saifullah Zafar, Granth Kumar
. 2016; 4(6): 2292-2296.
- Recurrent vulval fibroepithelial polyp with pregnancy: a rare presentation
Meena Armo, Sarita Agrawal, Manoj Minj, Kavita Babbar
. 2013; 2(2): 245-247.
- Role of Pulmonary Angiography in Congenital Heart Diseases among Children
Kavita U Vaishnav, Chhaya J Bhatt, Soujanya D Bolla, Dharita S Shah
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 332-337.
- Study of pregnancy outcome in women with cardiac disease: a retrospective analysis
Kiran Pandey, Kavita Verma, Shruti Gupta, Uruj Jahan, Neha Kirti, Pundrik Gupta
. 2016; 5(10): 3537-3541.
- Huge myxoid leiomyoma of cervix presenting as irreducible prolapse-management by vaginal myomectomy
Archana Mishra, Sunita Malik, Kavita Agarwal, Sufian Zaheer, Akriti Gautam
. 2016; 5(6): 2029-2031.
- Attitude and determinants of female smoking among older female subjects in the selected rural areas of Uttarakhand, India
Mahalingam Venkateshan, Ramandeep Kaur Panwar, Priya Chamoli, Priyanka Rawat, Priya Dhiman, Rachit Benson, Rakhi Rawat, Shivani Verma
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1460-1464.
- A study to evaluate gestational age with the help of placental thickness
Aditi Tiwari, Kavita Chandnani
. 2013; 2(4): 503-505.
- A rare case of recurrent pilonidal sinus of scalp
Abhishek Kansal, Rajiv Jain, Suraj Jain, Kavita Munjal
. 2016; 3(3): 1669-1671.
- A comparative study of efficacy of antihypertensive drugs andfeto-maternal outcome in the treatment of pregnancy induced hypertension
Kavita Babbar, Meena Armo, Rajib Lochan Bhanja
. 2015; 4(6): 1846-1852.
- Pregnancy outcome in women with heart disease at a tertiary referral teaching center in Northern India
Kavita Gahlot, Punya Pratap Singh, K. Pandey
. 2016; 5(9): 3056-3059.
- Study of intraoperative squash cytology of intracranial and spinal cord tumors
Karn Bhardwaj, Dipsha Kriplani, Arvind Bhake, Kavita Bhardwaj
. 2015; 3(11): 3101-3108.
- Antifeedant Constituents from Leucaena leucocephala
Poonam Negi, Bhupendra Singh Rawat, Devendra Singh Negi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 028-031.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory potential of some dietary cucurbits
Indu Rawat, Dhara Sharma, Harish Chandra Goel
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2014; 3(1): 65-72.
- Sphingobacterium multivorum causing fatal meningoencephalitis: a rare case report
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Ramakant Rawat, Amit Singh, Dharmendra Prasad Singh, Vijay Verma
. 2014; 2(4): 1710-1712.
- Effectiveness of muscle stretching exercise on restless leg syndrome among patients undergoing haemodialysis
Jasvinder Kaur, Mahalingam Venkateasan, Harleen Kaur, Pawan Singh Rawat, Himanshu Massey
. 2016; 4(6): 2164-2169.
- Effect of smoking on selected blood parameters
Seema Rawat, Rakesh R Pathak, Girish Goswami
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1478-1480.
- Application of Robotic Surgery in the treatment of endometriosis: View point of an Indian OBGYN fellow in USA
Krishna Kavita Ramavath, Manuel A. Penalver, Luis E. Mendez, Olyai Roza
. 2015; 4(1): 202-209.
- Downstaging of carcinoma cervix: yet to reach the unreached
Kavita Mahadevappa, Naveen Prasanna, Shobha Bembalgi, Sharanabasav Murugendrayya Choukimath
. 2016; 5(2): 349-353.
- Maternal morbidity due to unsafe medical abortion in rural practice is just the tip of the iceberg: is it really preventable?
Meena Armo, Kavita Babbar, Hemlata Thakur, Sachin Pandey
. 2015; 4(1): 56-60.
- Cause of death and associated conditions of stillbirths
Naveen Prasanna, Kavita Mahadevappa, Ramalingappa C. Antaratani, Laxmikant Lokare
. 2015; 4(6): 1970-1974.
- Mixed germ cell tumour of ovary presenting as pregnancy: a rare presentation
Kavita Mahadevappa, Naveen Prasanna, Shobha Bembalgi, Sujata Giriyan
. 2015; 4(6): 2084-2087.
- Comparison of post operative analgesia with Fentanyl and Sulfentanil via epidural route in thoracic and upper abdominal surgeries
Dixit B Modh, Kavita Lalchandani, Neha Jain
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 482-485.
- Pattern of adverse drug reactions to antibiotics commonly prescribed in department of medicine and pediatrics in a tertiary care teaching hospital, Ghaziabad
Kavita Dhar, Akanksha Sinha, Preeti Gaur, Rajkumar Goel, V. S. Chopra, Umakant Bajaj
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(4): 078-082.
- Comparative evaluation of moderate dose inhalational corticosteroid (ICS) fluticasone with the combination of low dose fluticasone and montelukast in moderate persistent bronchial asthma
Mirza Atif Beg, Dileep Chand Dhasmana, Juhi Kalra, Jagdish Rawat
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(5): 599-602.
- The total antioxidant capacity of infant feeds at various handling temperatures - a comparative study
Arun M. Xavier, Kavita Rai, Amitha M. Hegde
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(2): 107-112.
- Preliminary study of serum magnesium in diabetes mellitus
Varsha Hitendranath Birla, Kavita Dipnaik, Pramod Ingale, Gajanan Dhokikar
. 2015; 3(11): 3109-3113.
- Polydipsia: Comparative action of two antipsychotics – Pimozide and ziprasidone
Rakesh Ranjan Pathak, Seema Rawat, Shambhu Sharan Prasad
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(6): 582-590.
- Domains of stress and coping strategies used by 1st year medical students
Kavita Chawla, Vikas Sachdeva
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(3): 366-369.
- ENCAPSULATION OF PROBIOTIC BACILLUS COAGULANS FOR ENHANCED SHELF LIFE
Kavita Rajesh Pandey, Babu Vamanrao Vakil
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(4): 57-65.
- Three cases of Iohexol induced seizures in paediatric patients undergoing CECT head and the role of pharmacovigilance
Vyas Rathaur, Hemant Kumar Dutt, Varun Rawat, Pankaj Joshi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(8): 075-076.
- Gestational diabetes mellitus: study of prevalence using criteria of diabetes in pregnancy study group in India and its impact on maternal and fetal outcome in a rural tertiary institute
Neelam Swaroop, Rajani Rawat, Pavika Lal, Naresh Pal, Kalpana Kumari, Priya Sharma
. 2015; 4(6): 1950-1953.
- Prevalence and predictors of metabolic syndrome among women above 35 years of age: a cross sectional study from northern India
Era Claudius, Kavita Mandrelle, Mary John, Shavinder Singh
. 2016; 5(4): 1047-1051.
- Comparative botanical and phytochemical evaluation of Calotropis procera Linn. and Calotropis gigantea Linn. Root
Sharad Srivastava, Adarsh Pratap Singh, A. K. S. Rawat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(7): 041-047.
- Comparative study of 50 gram glucose challenge test and 75 gram oral glucose tolerance test in diagnosis of gestational diabetes mellitus in high risk group.
Sangappa Virupaxappa Kashinakunti , Manjula Rangappa , Gurupadappa Shantappa Kallaganada, Kavita Hiremath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(4): 829-835.
- Seroprevalence of hepatitis B and hepatitis C viral infections among blood donors of Central Karnataka, India
Basavaraj Bommanahalli, Rudramma Javali, Mallikarjuna Swamy CM, Kavita Gouda, Siddartha K, Shashikala KP
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(3): 285-288.
- Dysmenorrhoea and Premenstrual Syndrome: Frequency and effect on daily activities of adolescent girls in rural areas of Bangalore
Kavita S Konapur, Chitra Nagaraj
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(10): 1225-1228.
- Study of Mentha piperita against gamma radiation in mice
Pallavi Kaushik, Megha Mathur, Neha Rawat, Tanushree Saxena, Sanjoli Mobar, Punar Dutt Meena
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 285-295.
- Assessment of liver volume with spiral computerized tomography scanning: predicting liver volume by age and height
Madhu Sharma, Abhishek Singh, Shewtank Goel, Setu Satani, Kavita Mudgil
. 2016; 4(7): 3020-3023.
- Immobilization technique of natural dyes, as a novel method to preserve industrially important E. coli and Bacillus species
Kavita Tirumale, Rutika Raina, Suneetha Vuppu
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(5): 148-151.
- Effect of harvesting practices, lifting time, curing and irrigation on quercetin content in onion (Allium cepa L.) cultivars
Shivraj Hariram Nile, Eun Young Ko, Kavita Sharma
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2016; 28(9): 594-600.
- Acute small bowel obstruction as a result of an appendicular knot encircling the terminal ileum: an exceptionally rare case report
Alok Ranjan, Kavita Kumari, Sukumar Jha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(3): 426-428.
- A community based cross-sectional study on self-perception of health status and health seeking behaviour among elderly population in Haldwani block, Uttarakhand
Janki Bartwal, Chandra Mohan Singh Rawat, Sadhana Awasthi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1798-1802.
- Morphometrical Studies on Humerus of Blue Bull (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
Kavita Rohlan, Rakesh Mathur, Ashok Dangi, Nikhil Shringi, Subha Ganguly, Vikas Kumar
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(6): 177-184.
- Knowledge, Attitude and Practice Regarding Biomedical Waste Management amongst Health Care Personnel in a Medical College Hospital in Trivandrum
RANU RAWAT, SANTOSH KUMAR, MANJU L.
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(6): 457-460.
- Health Profile of Elderly Persons in Urban and Rural Field Practice Areas of Medical College Himmatnagar, Gujarat
Kavita Banker, Bipin J Prajapati, Jignesh Chauhan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2018; 9(1): 25-28.
- To evaluate diagnostic efficacy of maternal serum C - reactive protein (CRP) to predict preterm labor.
Kavita Gahlot, Kiran Pandey, Punya P. Singh, Vikash Gahlot, Rajesh Mourya
. 2016; 5(11): 4001-4004.
- Awareness and Practices about Bio-medical waste among Health care workers in Tertiary care hospital of Haldwani, Nainital
Mukesh Kumar, Rajesh Kumar Singh, Umesh Varshney, Vinita Rawat
National Journal of Medical Research. 2015; 5(1): 47-51.
- Attitude of medical students toward serving in rural areas and its determinants: a cross-sectional study from Uttarakhand
Rajesh Kumar Singh, C M S Rawat, Shubham Pandey
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(6): 814-817.
- Comparative evaluation of antigen detection ELISA and reverse transcriptase PCR in acute stage of Japanese encephalitis prevalent in endemic areas of North-Eastern part of Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajesh Kumar Verma, Dharmendra Prasad Singh, Ramakant Yadav, Ramakant Rawat
. 2015; 3(11): 3217-3223.
- Socio-Demographic and Housing Condition Urban Slum and Rural Households, Gujarat, India
Bipin J Prajapati, Kavita Banker, Jignesh Chauhan, Sunil Nayak
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(2): 90-93.
- A prospective comparative study of a trial of labor after cesarean vs. elective repeat cesarean section (ERCS) in view of maternal outcomes
Kamal D Goswami, Kavita M Dudhrejia, Prakash H Parmar, Nayana Baldha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 340-342.
- Clinical importance of the Maxillofacial and Mandibular Regions of the Blue bull (Boselaphus tragocamelus)
Vikas Kumar, Sanjeev Joshi, Pankaj Thanvi, Subha Ganguly, Nikhil Shringi, Kavita Rohlan
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(1): 61-66.
- Perspectives of Road Traffic Injuries: An Additional Task in the List of Non-Communicable Diseases from the Tertiary Centre Hospital of North India
Mehar Bano, Sadhana Awasthi, Anupama Arya, CMS Rawat
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(5): 250-256.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW