|20 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Association between physical activity behavior and sleep-related parameters of Adolescents
Paul D. Loprinzi, Kevin E. Finn, Susan A. Harrington, Hyo Lee, Michael W. Beets, Bradley J. Cardinal
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2012; 1(4): 286-293.
- Active Science® pilot study: promoting physical activity and science learning among children
Kevin Finn, Zi Yan, Edward Martin, Kyle McInnis
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2017; 6(1): 47-51.
- My Two Cents on Knowledge Management Research
Kevin C. Desouza
. 2004; 1(2): -.
- Editorial: Knowledge Security: An Interesting Research Space
Kevin C. Desouza
. 2006; 3(1): .
- BASEL II: OPERATIONAL RISK MEASUREMENT IN THE PORTUGUESE BANKING SECTOR
Gualter Couto; Kevin Medeiros Bu/hoes
. 2009; 14(3): .
- Assessment of Prevalence of Diabetes among Rural Population of Pune District, India
Ritesh P Kundap; Kshama B Vidhate; Kevin Fernandez
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(3): 385-389.
- Study of Menstrual Hygienic Practices among the Adolescent Girls in Rural Area
Maya V Kshirsagar; Mayavati Mhaske; Madhura D Ashturkar; Kevin Fernandez
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 241-244.
- Stress Factors and Way of Coping amongst the Students of Medical College
Harishchandra D Gore; Ashok D Shelke; Abhay B Mane; Kartiki R Nanaware; Sachin A Gawade; Kevin Fernandez
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(8): 653-656.
- Assessment of Waste Management Practices among Traders in Major Markets in Owerri, IMO State, Nigeria.
Anthony C. Iwu, Chukwuma B. Duru, Kenechi A. Uwakwe, Kevin C. Diwe, Irene A. Merenu, Chima A Emerole, Henry N. Chineke
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(7): 7-17.
- Preventive Practices of Infectious Disease Control and Its Socio-Demographic Determinants among Urban Market Attendees in IMO State, Nigeria.
Chukwuma B. Duru, Anthony C. Iwu, Kenechi A. Uwakwe, Kevin C. Diwe, Irene A. Merenu,Kinsley I Achigbu, Henry N. Chineke, Emmanuel U. Ndukwu, Alison a. Ohiri, Bright C. Nwatamole
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2016; 6(11): 1-12.
- A cross-sectional study of awareness regarding dog bite and its management in rural community of Maharashtra
Smita S. Valekar, Maya Vikas Kshirsagar, Madhura Dhananjay Ashturkar, Mayavati Mhaske, Parvinder Singh Chawla, Kevin Fernandez
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2014; 1(1): 8-11.
- Interference in the alcohol Stroop task with college student binge drinkers
Kevin A Hallgren, Barbara S McCrady
Journal of Behavioral Health. 2013; 2(2): 112-119.
- Study of hand washing practices in rural community of Pune, India
Harshal T. Pandve, P. S. Chawla, Purushottam A. Giri, Kevin Fernandez, Samir A. Singru
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(1): 190-193.
- Assessment of disease reporting among health care workers in a South Eastern State, Nigeria
Anthony C. Iwu, Kevin C. Diwe, Irene A. Merenu, Chukwuma B. Duru, Kenechi A. Uwakwe
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(10): 2766-2774.
- A Six (6) Month Survey of Gross Pathological Conditions of Slaughtered Cattle at Yola Abattoir Adamawa State, Nigeria
Mohammed Baba Ardo, Shadrach Kevin Ndyakalah, Haruna Lawal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(5): 91-98.
- Development of a neuroprotective antioxidant by a mix-and-match strategy
Vijaya B. Kenche, Carolin Tumpach, Kevin J. Barnham, Steven J. Collins, Cathryn L. Haigh, Simon C. Drew
Oxidants and Antioxidants in Medical Science. 2013; 2(4): 255-264.
- Conventional a.p.-radiographs are not reliable in detecting acetabular and proximal femur fractures in the elderly
Andreas Schicho, Kevin Seeber, Peter H Richter, Florian Gebhard
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2015; 1(2): 51-53.
- Prevalence and Patterns of Sickle Cell Disease among Children Attending Tertiary and Non-Tertiary Health Care Institutions in a South Eastern State, Nigeria: A 10 year Survey.
Kevin Diwe, Anthony Chinedu Iwu, Kenechi Uwakwe, Chukwuma Duru, Irene Merenu, Tope Ogunniyan, Uche Oluoha, Emmanuel Ndukwu, Ikechi Ohale
Journal of Research in Medical and Dental Science. 2016; 4(3): 183-189.
- Conservative treatment of lateral epicondylitis: The impact of psychosocial factors on perceived treatment efficacy
Thomas Isaac Sherman, Kayvon Reza Golshani, Kevin Emmerich, Ling Cai, Weiling Gu, Michael Kessler
Progress in Orthopedic Science. 2015; 1(1): 1-8.
- Treatment of Rhinosinusitis and Dry Eye with an Antibacterial Honey Nasal Spray
Anita Perng; Julie Albietz; Kara Fung; Sheng Ho; Kevin Le; Katrina L Schmid
Journal of Apitherapy. 2016; 1(2): 36-42.