|99 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Psychiatric Residents Attitudes towards Psychotherapy Training and Associated Factors
Reem AlOtaibi; Ahmad N. AlHadi; LuLu AlObaid
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(3): 124-130.
- Metastatic Adrenocortical Carcinoma of the Lung In A Four Years Old Child
Lulu Abdulaziz Alobaid; Ilhama Jafari; Osama Almosallam; Muhammed Amin ur Rahman; Abdulwahhab Aljubab
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 38-43.
- Patterns of, and factors associated with video game play among primary school children in Jeddah 2015: A cross-sectional study
Hatan Hisham Mortada, Ali Taleb Alattas, Raheef Abdulaziz Bagaresh, Abdu Ibrahim Hakami, Abdullah Mohammed Khairy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2358-2360.
- Correlation between brain natriuretic peptide and right ventricular systolic pressure in patients with decompensated heart failure
Khalid Alsulaiman, Sarah Alyousef, Abdulmalik Alkathiri, Shmylan Alharbi, Abdulkareem Albekairy, Hind Almodaimegh, Saleh AlDekhail, Thamer Alsulaiman, Salahdein Aburuz
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(10): 2173-2177.
- Intraperitoneal Instillation: Ropivacaine Vs Bupivacaine For Post Operative Pain Relief In Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
Rakesh Babu, Prithi Jain, Lulu Sherif
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2013; 3(12): 42-47.
- The health related uses of social media among users in Saudi Arabia
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(12): 1492-1497.
- Post market Research of Oral Antidiabetic Drugs: Metformin, Glipizide, and Pioglitazone
Nabil Khalidi, Bassam Atallah, Abdulmalik M. Alkatheri, Abdulkareem Albekairy, Amjad M. Qandil
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2014; 4(6): 061-067.
- Motives for Saudi junior medical students to study medicine: are there any differences between students in governmental versus private schools?
Nasra N Ayuob, Amani H Aljedaani, Abdullah H Aljohni, Thanaa A Almustahi, Heba K Matiouri, Lana Adey Al Shawwa, Basem S El Deek
International Journal of Innovations in Medical Education and Research. 2016; 2(1): 33-39.
- Comparison of the Selected Treatment Modalities of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Depending on Symptom Severity
Waleed Salah El-din Mahmoud
International Journal of Therapies and Rehabilitation Research. 2016; 5(4): 84-90.
- Burgeoning Rise In Smartphone Usage among School Children In Saudi Arabia: Baseline Assessment of Recognition and Attention Skills Among Users and Non-Users Using CANTAB Tests
Lulu Alobaid; Hessah BinJadeed; Areeb Alkhamis; Reem Alotaibi; Shabana Tharkar; Shabana Tharkar; Ibrahim Gosadi; Ashry Gad
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(1): 4-11.
- Incidence of early pregnancy bleeding in the Eastern region of Saudi Arabia
Wafaa Hassan, Munir Abu-Helalah, Abdul Salam, Abdelmonim Elhakim, Honida Bayazeed, Shahid Latif, Rifat Rehmani
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(5): 1392-1399.
- Is the Empathy Level of Medical Students at KAU Changeable along their Study Years? What is behind this Change?
Nasra Ayuob; Muruj Saleh AlHarthi; Ghadeer Alahmadi; Diyaa Bokhary; Basem El Deek
Medicine Science | International Medical Journal. 2016; 5(2): 484-95.
- Becoming a doctor, what is behind this decision? A comparative study between governmental and private medical School in Saudi Arabia
Nasra Ayuob, Sajedah Z. Bahumdain, Zahra A. AL-Najei, Fatimah M. Khobrani, Basem El Deek
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2015; 3(4): 155-160.
- Severe desquamation in Kawasaki disease: Is it somehow protective?
Jubran Theeb Alqanatish; Amir Babiker
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(2): 56-59.
- Pellagra in Association with Hallucination and Over-salivation
Raef Qutub, Rafif Alsaigh, Raheel Al-Harazi, Emtenan Sadaqah
International Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 1(1): 17-19.
- Evaluation of prescribing medication errors in a pediatric outpatient pharmacy
Khalid Alsulaiman; Majed Aljeraisy; Shmeylan Alharbi; Ibrahim Alsulaihim; Maha Almolaiki; Maha Alammari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(11): 1588-1593.
- Pellagra in association with hallucination and over-salivation
Raef Qutub, Rafif Alsaigh, Rahee Al-Harazi, Emtenan Hemmish
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(2): 459-461.
- Extracurricular leadership development programme to prepare future Saudi physicians as leaders
Nasra Naeim Ayuob, Faten Mohamed Al Sayes, Basem Salama El Deek
Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association. 2016; 66(6): 688-693.
- Anti-diabetic medications: How to make a choice?
Amir Babiker; Mohammed Al Dubayee
Sudanese Journal of Paediatrics. 2017; 17(2): 11-20.
- Incidence of shoulder dystocia and its relation to brachial plexus palsy: a 10 year retrospective review at King Abdulaziz University Hospital
Ayman A. Bukhari, Osama S. Bajouh, Dania M. Bresali, Alaa A. Roblah, Zahraa I. Alghafli, Dareen A. Khawjah, Bushra K. Alhawsa
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(12): 4415-4418.
- Impact of sleep quality and general health on academic performance
Omar I Modayfer; Meshail A Al Aamer; Abdulellah M Al Adel; Laura I Al Olayan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 779-782.
- Factors affecting the specialty choice of medical students at king Abdulaziz University in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Ismail Ahmed Nemri, Abdullah Khaled Agabawi, Meshal Samir Akel, Ahmed Mohammed Noorelahi, Basem Salama Eldeek, Sarah Saeed Alghamdi, Naif Ali Alghamdi, Nasra Naeim Ayuob
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 570-574.
- The proper timing to introduce simulation-based education in internal medicine clerkship
Najwa Al-Mously, Amal Baalash, Raneem Salem, Shazia Mukaddam
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 180-184.
- Using a register-recall system in primary care for patients with poorly controlled diabetes; a cluster-randomized trial
Thamer A Alsulaiman; Intisar M Fadlallah; Hejab A Al-Ajmi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(8): 1292-1296.
- Medical students' perception on anatomy knowledge relevance and retention during clerkship
Nihal Mohamed Nabil, Najwa Al-Mously, Shahad AlWathnani, Asrar Abduldaiem, Hadeel Al-Issa
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 147-151.
- Predictor factors for relapse after remission of seizure in adults with remote symptomatic epilepsy
Aysha Abdulmalek Alshareef, Madihah Shetewe Alhubayshi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(1): 119-124.
- Specialty selection satisfaction and regret among medical school postgraduates and faculty at King Abdulaziz University
Muhammed A. Mashat, Nawaf T. Aboalfaraj, Hussam Daghistani, Basem S. Eldeek, Nasra N. Ayuob, Lana A. Alshawa
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(4): 899-904.
- An Empirical Study Towards Status of Pharmaceutical Care Education in Asian and African Schools of Pharmacy
Nehad J. Ahmed, Ramadan I. Al-Shdefat, Mohammad R. Ain
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(2): 153-156.
- How does the new developed curriculum affect the perception of medical graduates at King Abdulaziz University about professionalism?
Basem S. Eldeek, Naif A. Alghamdi, Sarah S. Alghamdi, Logain G. Alghanemi, Wael H. Almaghthawi, Lana Al Shawwa, Nasra Ayuob
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(7): 1677-1682.
- Smoking cessation in primary care: a tool for the general practitioner
Thamer Alsulaiman, Haneen Alkobaidan, Mead Alqarny, Khalid Alsulaiman, Ibrahim Alsulaihim
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1054-1060.
- Novel homozygous mutation in CYP27B1 gene of vitamin D dependent rickets type 1A: a case report
Mohammed Al Dubayee; Reem Al Fattouh; Fahad Al Juraibah; Fuad Al Mutairi; Amir Babiker
European Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2018; 2(1): 2-5.
- Critical surgical affections at pharyngeal region in horses
Esam Mosbah, Awad Z Rizk, gamal a Karrouf, mohamed i Abou Alsoud, adel e Zaghloul, john J Hahn
International Journal for Agro Veterinary and Medical Sciences. 2012; 6(6): 436-444.
- Effect of Ramadan Fasting on the International Normalized Ratio in Patients with Mechanical Prosthetic Heart Valves
Mohammed Ghormalla Alghamdi; Abdullah Adel Kokandi; Rheema Ahmad Alfadhil; Lama Abdullah Alotaibi
THE ULUTAS MEDICAL JOURNAL. 2018; 4(2): 78-84.
- Impact of Dry Climate on the Distribution of Mineral Elements in Soil Layers and its Relationship with Plant Development
Bushra Ahmed Al-Hammad , Magda Magdy Abd El-Salam
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(3): 118-127.
- Risk of latent tuberculosis infection among diabetic patients in Azadi Teaching Hospital, Duhok province: a case control study
Muayad A. Merza; AbdulAziz Sulaiman Savo; Muhammad Jaafer
Asian Journal of Medical and Biological Research. 2018; 4(2): 227-232.
- Enterprise budgets of some greenhouse vegetable crops in Saudi Arabia
A. M. Al-Abdulkader
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2004; 16(2): 39-47.
- Obesity in Saudi Arabia: An overview
K.A. Madani, R.H. Khashoggi
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 1994; 6(1): 209-217.
- Antimicrobial Properties of 39 Essential Oils against Thirteen Food-borne Microorganisms; Efficacy and Environmental Hygiene of Prunus armeniaca in Raw Food Preservation under Cold Storage
Magda Magdy Abd El-Salam, Sahar Yassin Ibrahim
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2014; 3(3): 162-169.
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy in a procedure room setting compared to diagnostic hysteroscopy in the operating room
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(12): 4164-4173.
- Prevalence and severity of sensitization reaction to food and inhalant allergens among allergic patients from Jeddah city: Saudi Arabia
Mohammed W. Al-Rabia
International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health. 2016; 3(10): 2908-2915.
- CYTOTOXIC, BIOCHEMICAL AND ANTITUMOR ACTIVITY OF CAMEL URINE ON EHRLICH ASCITES CARCINOMA CELL-BEARING SWISS ALBINO MICE.
S.S. Al-Rejaie, A.M. Aleisa, S.A. Bakheet, M.M. Al-Harbi, A.M. Al-Bekairi, O.A. Al-Shabanah, Abdulhakeem Al-Majed, Abdulaziz A.Al-Yayha, S. Qureshi
Journal of Research and Education in Indian Medicine (Estt.1982). 2007; 13(4): 7-18.
- Musculoskeletal complaints among central sterile supply technicians in relation to physical and psychosocial factors at work
Mohamed El-Helaly El-Helaly, Hanan H Balkhy
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2015; 4(2): 78-83.
- Knowledge, attitude, and practice among primary health-care physicians toward smoking cessation in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Ahmad Hasan M. Al-Turkstani, Bahaa Aba Alkail, Amal A Hegazy, Sari Ibrahim Asiri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 714-724.
- Enhancement of novel extracellular bacteriocin production by media optimization using LAB isolate from meat
Enas Nabil Danial, Salha Hassan Mastour Al-Zahrani, Zahra Al-Hassan Mohammad Al-Mahmoudi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(12): 020-027.
- Knowledge and attitude about childhood vaccinations, a comparison between urban and rural areas in Saudi Arabia
Ahmed Abdulgader Alsalmi; Ahmad Awadh Alruwaili; Hussain Zailae Alzahrani; Khaled Nasser Alharbi; Fahad Zaidan Alanazi; Mansour Mordhi Arrfedi; Nasser Mohammad Aljarah; Salem Fahad Alshammari
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(2): 92-96.
- Estrogen-sensitive hereditary angioedema type II: a case report and review
Majdy M Qutub
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 593-596.
- Knowledge, attitude and practice of cupping therapy among Saudi patients attending primary healthcare in Makkah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Sultan Sameer Ghazi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 966-972.
- Asthma and allergies among adolescents: comparison of symptoms and prevalence between urban and rural settings
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 261-266.
- Smoking prevalence and pattern among schoolchildren in Makkah city, Saudi Arabia
Ghassan Al-Maimani, Mustafe Ali Shata, Raed Abdulaziz Abu Al-Aadel, Ali Ahmed Al-Zahrani, Hamza Mohammed Noor Al-Mogharbi, Mohammed Saud Asali
International Journal of Innovations in Medical Education and Research. 2016; 2(1): 51-54.
- Molecular and morphological identification of some elite varieties of date
palms grown in Saudi Arabia
Nasser S. Al-Khalifah*
, Ejaz Askari and A. E. Shanavas Khan
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(5): 456-461.
- Perception of family medicine residents towards use of portfolio in their assessment in joint program of family medicine, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, 2015
Ahmad A Algarni, Sulaiman Anagreyyah, Mubarak Al-Mansour, Salwa Alaidarous
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 147-153.
- Dextrocardia with situs inversus totalis in a boy: a case report
Abdullah Al Saleh
International Journal of Contemporary Pediatrics. 2016; 3(3): 1096-1098.
- Confusion in a patient with mycoplasma pneumonia lowers threshhold to lumbar puncture despite hyponatremia
Raef Ahmad Qutub, Sari Asiri, Eatetal Abdurabuh, Alaa Bugis, Kholoud Alsemri
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 772-774.
- Hijama (wet cupping) for female infertility treatment: a pilot study
Hassan Abduljabbar, Anhar Gazzaz, Samiha Mourad, Ayman Oraif
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(11): 3799-3801.
- Adolescent Osteomalacia Mimicking Neuromuscular Disorders.
Nasir A. M. Al-Jurayyan, Sharifah D.A. Al Issa, Hessah M. N. Al Otaibi, Rushaid N. Al Jurayyan, Abdulaziz N. Al Jurayyan
International Journal of Health Sciences and Research (IJHSR). 2015; 5(7): 364-367.
- Therapeutic effect of common salt on umbilical granuloma in infants
Abdullah Saleh Al Saleh
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 911-914.
- Cost-effectiveness of pin-in-fibreglass cast versus Kirschner-Ehmer type I external skeletal fixator in the management of transverse radius-ulna fractures in dogs
AA Bada; MN Bappah; M Lawal; EG Emmanuel; GE Ochube; ST Muhammad; EO Abidoye; MA Sani; TO Abdulaziz-Bada; IO Oyenekan
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2018; 16(2): 35-40.
- Self-medication among medical student in King Abdul-Aziz University
Mooataz Mohammed Aashi, Hisham Abdulhamid Alghanmi, Rabaa Hashim Alhibshi, Bashair Abdulrahim Alsaati, Naif Jeza Aljohani
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(3): 942-946.
- Knowledge, attitudes, and practices relating to dengue fever among high school students in Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Sultan A Alhazmi, Nahla Khamis, Bahaa Abalkhail, Sultan Muafaa, Ahmad Alturkstani, Abdulhafiz M. Turkistani, Sameer Almahmoudi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 930-937.
- Comparative evaluation of pin-in-fiberglass cast and Kirschner-Ehmer external fixative in the management of radius-ulna fractures in dogs
Abdulaziz Abdullahi Bada; Adamu Zoaka Hassan; Che Augustine Awasum; Echiobi Gaba Emmanuel; Nuhu Ma'azu Bappah; Maruf Lawal; Gabriel Enenche Ochube
Sokoto Journal of Veterinary Sciences. 2017; 15(4): 42-51.
- End of Life Ethics in Cancer Patients: Conflicts and Dilemmas
Yasar Albushra Ahmed, Tarig Ali
International Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 1(2): 7-12.
- First Arab Palm Conference on the Development of Date Palm and Dates Sector in the Arab World
Nasser S. Al-Khalifah
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2012; 24(5): -.
- Optimized gastroretentive floating carvedilol tablets: an approach for prolonged gastric residence time and enhanced absorption
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(6): 012-019.
- Effect of dyslipidemia on severity and outcome of stroke using mRS scores in Northern Pakistani population
Amna Sohail, Ismail A Khatri, Nadia Mehboob
Rawal Medical Journal. 2013; 38(4): 345-350.
- Inducible Antimicrobial Compounds (Halal) Production in Honey Bee Larvae (Apis mellifera) from Rumaida, Taif by injecting of various dead Microorganisms extracts
Abd-ElAziem Farouk; N Thoufeek Ahamed; Othman AlZahrani; Akram Alghamdi; AbdulAziz Bahobail
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2017; 5(2): 23-29.
- THE EFFECT OF HYDROGEN PEROXIDE ON THE HEALING OF THE LAID OPEN WOUND IN THE TREATMENT OF CHRONIC SACROCOCCYGEAL PILONIDAL SINUS: A RETROSPECTIVE DATABASE ANALYSIS OF 500 PATIENTS
Bader Shirah, Hamza Shirah
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 17-22.
- Medicine as a career choice: a cross-sectional study on undergraduate medical students at King Abdulaziz University
Nasra N. Ayuob, Abdulrahman Hilmi Sindi, Basem S. ElDeek
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(2): 593-601.
- Wound infection in non-perforated acute appendicitis- single dose preoperative antibiotics vs. prophylactic postoperative antibiotics: does it make any difference?
Bader Hamza Shirah, Hamza Asaad Shirah
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016; 4(1): 225-230.
- Identifying and addressing the determinants that affect successful control of diabetes mellitus type II
Abdulaziz Faleh Alfadhly; Sultan Abdullah Almalki
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 996-1002.
- The value of Mountain Sidr Honey in treating and controlling chronic constipation: A Prospective comparative study between Ziziphus honey and Lactulose in 1000 Saudi Arabian patients
Bader Hamza Shirah, Hamza Asaad Shirah
Journal of Apitherapy. 2016; 1(1): 2-6.
- Lichtenstein mesh hernioplasty for inguinal hernias: simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
Bader Hamza Shirah, Hamza Assad Shirah
International Surgery Journal. 2016; 3(1): 230-236.
- Hypopigmentation secondary to hair removal by quality-switched 1064-nm neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet: A case series
Haya Al-Orainni; Yasser A Ghobara; Ahmed Al-Issa
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(6): 1119-1121.
- Mobile phone related-symptoms among primary care attendees in Al-Khobar city, Eastern Saudi Arabia
Yasser Ali Alghamdi, Attia ZainAlAbdeen Taha
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(1): 53-57.
- Is there a moral difference between killing and letting die in healthcare?
Mohammed Ratoubi Alanazi, Mansour Moklif Alanzi
International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2015; 3(1): 1-10.
- Effect of long and short umbilical cord on perinatal outcome
Fahad Algreisi, Richard Brown, Alon Shrim, Samera F. Albasri, Hanan Shamarani, Aisha AlZoubiadi
International Journal of Reproduction, Contraception, Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2016; 5(12): 4228-4231.
- Isolation of anti-fungal agent from a soil inhabitant Streptomyces albaduncus-M51 and its efficacy against osmophilic food spoilage by Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Sahar Yassin Ibrahim , Magda Magdy Abd El-Salam
Journal of Environmental and Occupational Science. 2016; 5(2): 38-46.
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus and severe periodontal disease in an adult population; effect of a new local delivery approach
Mahmoud Helmy Belal, Abdulaziz Yassin
Journal of Experimental and Integrative Medicine. 2015; 5(2): 93-99.
- Availability and fractionation of trace elements in arid calcareous soils
A. A. AI Jaloud, M. A. Al Rabhi, I. I. Bashour
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2013; 25(9): 702-712.
- Career choice and its infl uencing factors: Perception of senior medical students
Lamyaa Z. AbouZaid, Nihal M. Nabil, Sara O. Al-Fadil, Abdulaziz
Alatmi, Abdullah A. Saeed
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(3): 168-173.
- Development and evaluation of polyherbal Entoban syrup
Sadia Shakeel1,3, Zeeshan Ahmed Shaikh2, Syed Faisal Zaidi 4, Khan Usmanghani2,3
Spatula DD. 2015; 5(2): 97-102.
- A rare large anterior abdominal wall dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans treated by wide local excision and abdominoplasty: a case report and review of the literature
Bader H. Shirah, Hamza A. Shirah, Abubaker E. Elnour, Ayman O. Alsabouni, Mohammad A. Chughtai, Amar H. Hussain
International Surgery Journal. 2015; 2(3): 441-449.
- Antibacterial and anti-hyperlipidemic activities of the brown alga Hormophysa cuneiformis from Ad Dammam Seashore
Neveen Abdel-Raouf, Nouf Mohammad Al-Enazi, Ibraheem B.M. Ibraheem, Reem Mohammad Al-Harbie
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2015; 5(8): 114-125.
- Obstructive sleep apnea among patients attending Family Medicine Centers, Military Hospital in Khamis Mushait city, Saudi Arabia
Mana Mubarak Alshahrani, Sultan Mohammed Alshahrani, Ibrahim Saeed Alarfaj, Shamsun Nahar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(9): 1960-1965.
- Quality of life assessment for children with sickle cell disease (SCD) in Mecca region
Emad Abdulaziz Alharbi, Roa'a Faiz Alamri, Ebtisam Saud AlJerayan, Hadeel Suliman Salawati, Shroog Mohammad Al-Mjershi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 901-905.
- A Comparative Fatty Acid Compositional Analysis of Different Wild Species of Mushrooms from Turkey
Gokhan Zengin, Cengiz Sarikurkcu, Abdurrahman Aktumsek, sengul Uysal, Ramazan Ceylan, Farooq Anwar, Mehmet Halil Solak
Emirates Journal of Food and Agriculture. 2015; 27(7): 532-536.
- Effect of maternal antenatal influenza vaccination on adverse neonatal outcomes in terms of premature birth, small-for-gestational age and low birth weight: A comparative study
Mokhtar Mahfouz Shatla, Mohammed Essam Khayat, Majd Masoud Ahmed, Aamer Ali Alzahrani, Aymen Abdulrzag Khadrawi, Abdulrahman Saleh Almisfer, Shamsuldin Jamaluddin Zawawi, Abdulaziz Fouad Miyajan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2378-2384.
- Importance of mean platelet volume in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
İbrahim Koç, Zeynel Abidin Karataş, Eray Mandollu, Aydın Mermer, Abdulaziz Kaya, Ayşen Dökme, Adem Bayraktar, Yusuf Doğan
Gaziantep Medical Journal. 2014; 20(4): 294-298.
- Validated Ultraviolet-Spectrometric Method for Determination of Sofosbuvir in Tablets Formulation
Mohamed A. El Hamd; Ramadan Ali; Adel A. Marzouk; Osama H. Abdelmageed
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(2): 114-119.
- Phytochemical characterization and Antibacterial potentials of Mangifera indica L. bark oil
Chetan B. Savant; Anandrao R. Kulkarni; Basel A. Abdel-Wahab; Awad Mohammed Al-Qahtani; Basheerahmed Abdulaziz Mannasaheb; Ibrahim A. Shaikh
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(4): 138-141.
- Habits and lifestyle assessment of obesity and overweight among primary school students in Al-Madinah City
Awad Mohammed Al-Qahtani, Yahya Mohammed Al Ragea, Mohammed Salh Al-Amrah, Salem Ali Al Qarni, Abdulaziz Muflih Abudasser, Meshal Hassan Alshehri
International Journal of Innovations in Medical Education and Research. 2016; 2(1): 45-50.
- Perceived stress in Saudi medical undergraduates in Umm Al-Qura University Medical School, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Muhammad Irfan Rizvi, Abdulhalim S Serafi, Zahir Hussain, Muhammad Amir Mustufa, Syed Najamuddin Farooq, Huma Zahir
Rawal Medical Journal. 2015; 40(4): 453-457.
- Knowledge of combined oral contraceptives among young females in Riyadh
Thamer Alsulaiman; Meshail Alamer; Ghadah Alrajeh; Qamar Khojah; Shorouq Alrumaihi; Ohoud Almutairi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 752-756.
- Simultaneous estimation of Esomeprazole and Tadalafil in pharmaceutical formulations using High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Mohammed Hamad, Ahmed Al-Sharqawi, Wael Abu Dayyih, Eyad Mallah, Tawfiq Arafat
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(4): 052-059.
- Protective and therapeutic impact of taurine on some biochemical, immunological and histological parameters in diabetic rats
Doaa S. Foda, Ebtehal K. Farrag, Nadia S. Metwally, Amany S. Maghraby, Abdel Razik H. Farrag, Sayed M. Rawi
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2016; 6(10): 045-054.
- Vitamin D status among patients of a tertiary health-care center in Makkah, Saudi Arabia: a retrospective study
Meshal Atiyah, Doaa Abdelmoety, Thamer Almalki, Waleed Alhozali, Zaid Sayedalamin, Eyed alakkas, Hanan Abdelmoneam Shamardl, Soha Elmorsy
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(7): 1510-1516.
- Knowledge and awareness about chickenpox vaccine among parents with children under the age of 5 years in Kuwait health centers in 2014
Abdulla Alnema; Sulieman Alhuwais; Hend Danbouh; Riyam Albannai; Nasser Alrumaidhi; Aseel Alenezi; Faiez Almedhadi; Ahmed Kraidi; Fahad Alasfoor; Abdulaziz Altammar; Adel Salman Alsayyad
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(4): 764-769.
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination as an assessment method for undergraduate medical students
Aisha M Al-Osail, Mona H Al-Shiekh, Abir H Al-Said, Emad M Al-Osail, Mohannad A Al-Ghamdi, Abdulaziz M Al-hawas, Abdullah S Al-bahussain, Ahmed A Al-dajani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 192-198.
- Effect of sleep deprivation on the attitude and performance of medical students, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hussein Saad Amin, Ibrahim Salamah Almazroua, Abdullah Sulaiman Alsahlan, Mohammed Abdullah Alrishan, Houssam Mourad Elmourad, Mohammed Mansour Alotaibi, Abdulaziz Ibrahim Almohaisin
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(3): 575-580.
- Effect of Celecoxib in addition to standard therapy in adults with Major Depressive Disorder: A double-blind, randomized clinical trial
Agnes Carvalho-Andrade, Christian Robles, Claudia Suemoto, Renato Arruda, Pedro Barbieri, Thais Cano, Fabio Carmona, Diana Castro-Villabón, Lucas Chaves Netto, Mariela Chinchihualpa, Jose Crespo, Denise Durand, Rishat A Gabidullin, Jorge Henrique Santos Leal, Alicia Londono, Gelia Ribeiro Nuñez, Irada D Nurasheva, Omidi Reza, Juliane de Melo Silva, Marie Jose Castañeda Vera, José Fernando Vera-Chamorro, Siraj O Wali
Journal of Contemporary Medical Education. 2014; 2(4): 252-258.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW