|53 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Prostaglandins and its analogues : An approach for treatment of anoestrus and to enhance breeding efficiency
G B Dudhatra, S K Mody, H B Patel, C M Modi, A B Chukewar, Avinash Kumar, M M Awale
Vet World. 2012; 5(6): 378-384.
- A Cross Sectional Study to Assess Prescribing Pattern of AYUSH Practitioners with respect to Allopathic Drugs and Rationality
Kembhavi R*, Shinde R R ** Pradip Awale***, Manoj Takale****, Mr. Dhanaraj Bhondwe****, Sangle Dhananjay***, Devendra Sonawane*****,
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(4): 105-107.
- A Cross sectional study to Assess Quality of Life (QOL) in Haemodialysis Patients
Dhananjay Sangle*, Harshada Mhatre**, Amol Mhase**, Vikram Mahadik**, Ikshit Attarde **,Amit Naik*, Pradip Awale***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2013; 4(5): 81-85.
- A quasi experimental study to assess the effectiveness of structured teaching programme on the knowledge regarding the ill effects of alcoholism among labourers.
NNJ. 2015; 4(1): 28-30.
- MEDITATION AND YOGA AS ALTERNATIVE THERAPY FOR PRIMARY DYSMENORRHEA
Usha Nag, Madhavi Kodali
IJMPS. 2013; 3(7): 39-44.
- Essential Medicines Falling Through the Gaps of Under-Graduate Medical Curriculum
Madhavi Bhargava; Akshay KM
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(8): 644-645.
- Comparison Of haemodynamic fluctuation of intravenous Ketamine with intravenous Propofol – Fentanyl combination in short surgical procedure
Madhavi S Mavani, Sudevi Desai
Natl J Med Res. 2016; 6(1): 92-94.
- CLIMATOLOGY AND COMPARISON STUDY OF STRATOSPHERE AND LOWER MESOSPHERE TEMPERATURES USING SATELLITE AND REANALYSIS DATA SETS
G. N. Madhavi, P. Kishore, S.V.B. Rao, Isabella Velicogna, V. Sivakumar
IJCRR. 2013; 5(5): 17-42.
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex – A Case Report
Madhavi Latha Midde, Masthan Saheb.D
SEAJCRR. 2013; 2(5): 343-348.
- Post Stroke Functional, Cognitive and Psychological outcomes and Mortality: Data from a Tertiary centre in South India
Tenneti V.D. Sasisekhar, Madhavi Kodali, Sai Kiran
Int J Health Rehabil Sci. 2013; 2(1): 1-7.
- “The Effect of Postural Education on Decreasing the Severity of Neck Pain in Female School Teachers: A Prospective Cohort Study”
Radhika verma, madhavi kadiveti
IJTRR. 2017; 6(1): 24-31.
- Association of Serum Uric Acid with anthropometric, HbA1c and Lipid profile in Diabetic Retinopathy
Munilakshmi U., Prabhavathi K., Shashidhar K. N., Madhavi Reddy, Lakshmaiah V.
IJCRR. 2015; 7(4): 20-26.
- IMPACT OF ACNE ON QUALITY OF LIFE- A GENDER BASED STUDY
Haritha Samanthula, Madhavi Kodali, Anusha Gutta
IJMPS. 2013; 3(10): 17-22.
- ASSOCIATION BETWEEN MICROALBUMINURIA AND OXIDATIVE STRESS IN DIABETIC NEPHROPATHY
P Prabhakar Rao; C Sujatha; N Madhavi Latha; J Praveen Kumar; M Deepa
Int J Clin Biomed Res. 2015; 1(2): 96-98.
- A cross sectional study of the morbidity pattern among the elderly people South India
Piramanayagam A, Bayapareddy N, Pallavi M, Madhavi E, Nagarjuna reddy N, Radhakrishna L
IJMRHS. 2013; 2(3): 372-379.
- Magnitude of Under nutrition in Urban and Rural School-going children of District Dehradun using WHO Reference Standards
Madhavi Bhargava; Pradeep Aggarwal; Sunil D Kandpal; Jayanti Semwal
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(4): 452-457.
- Acute Diarrhoeal Diseases Among Preschool Children In Western Maharashtra, India
Mahesh B Tondare; Vaishali V Raje; Satish V Kakade; Madhavi V Rayate
Natl J Community Med. 2014; 5(4): 383-386.
- Comparison of Intermittent Bolus and Continuous Infusion Techniques for Administration of Atracurium in Renal Failure
Madhavi Potnis, Shishir Mehta, Deepak Mistry, Nalini Desai
Natl J Med Res. 2012; 2(3): 376-380.
- Bacteriological Profile and Multidrug Resistance Patterns of Blood Culture Isolates in a Teaching Hospital in South India.
Dr.Gandham Pavani*, Dr.Vani Madhavi Kommula**, Dr. Jyothi lakshmi G Mudaliar***
Natl J Integr Res Med. 2012; 3(3): 55-59.
- Anti inflammatory activity of ethanolic extract of Nymphaea alba flower in swiss albino mice
Jacob Jesurun RS, Senthilkumaran Jagadeesh, Somasundaram Ganesan, Venugopala Rao K, Madhavi Eerike
IJMRHS. 2013; 2(3): 474-478.
- Assessment of Personality Types in an Urban Community of District Dehradun, Uttarakhand using Introversion- Extroversion Inventory
Madhavi Bhargava; Jayanti Semwal; Ruchi Juyal; Shaili Vyas; Deepshikha Varshney
Natl J Community Med. 2015; 6(4): 466-468.
- Microbiological surveillance of operation theatres, intensive care units and labor room of a teaching hospital in Telangana, India
S. Kiranmai, K. Madhavi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(12): 5256-5260.
- Herbal Antibacterials: A Review
Chirag Modi, Shailesh Mody, Hitesh Patel, Ghanshyam Dudhatra, Avinash Kumar, Madhavi Awale
J Intercult Ethnopharmacol. 2012; 1(1): 52-61.
- Ocular morbidity among school aged children in Indian scenario
Madhavi MR, Vijaykumar Kesuraju, Prachee Nagrale, Avinash Poka
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(6): 1431-1434.
- A study of fetomaternal outcomes in cases of jaundice at a tertiary care centre
Meena N. Satia, Madhavi Jandhyala
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(7): 2352-2357.
- Development and histogenesis of human foetal lung in relation with gestational age
K. Satheesh Naik, K. Madhavi, M. Gurushanthaiah, G. M. Mahesh
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(3): 1117-1120.
- A rare case of unruptured ectopic pregnancy in a rudimentary horn with a dead foetus of sixteen weeks
Rama Saraladevi, B. Vijaya Laxmi, J. Madhavi, P. Radha
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(2): 566-568.
- Role of Genetic Polymorphisms in XRCC4, XRCC5, XRCC6 and XRCC7 in Breast Cancer Susceptibility in Rural Indian Population: A Hospital Based Case-Control Study from Maharashtra.
Madhavi N. Patil, Kailas D. Datkhile, Suresh J. Bhosale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Rohit D.Vhaval, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Satish V. Kakade
IJHSR. 2016; 6(11): 24-32.
- A Community based study on Socio-Psychological status and living pattern of the rural geriatric Population; Tamilnadu.
Dr.Pallavi M* Bayapareddy.N**Dr.Madhavi.E*** Nagarjuna Reddy.N**** Sainarasimha Reddy.C***** Radha Krishna.L***
NMJ. 2013; 2(1): 20-30.
- Patterns of epithelial cell abnormalities in Pap smears and its clinicopathological and demographic association: a descriptive study from Visakhapatnam city, Andhra Pradesh, India
A. Bhagya Lakshmi, B. Devi Madhavi, M. Vasundhara, K. Satya Sri, I. Vani, A. Sreelekha
Int J Res Med Sci. 2014; 2(1): 300-305.
- Visual outcome of central serous retinopathy
Shanthi Latha Y J, Chevuturu Madhavi, M. Ashok Kumar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(8): 1885-1888.
- Physical activity and sedentary lifestyle towards teenagers’ overweight/obesity status
Madhavi Bhargava, Pracheth R
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(4): 988-988.
- A study on awareness of cervical cancer among women of reproductive age group in urban slums of old Hubli, Karnataka, India
Geeta V. Bathija, Shreya Mallesh, Madhavi Gajula
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(9): 2579-2583.
- A series of 6 cases of systemic lupus erythematosus in pregnancy
Shruti Ashok Panchbudhe, Meena Naresh Satia, J. Madhavi
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(12): 4342-4350.
- Assessment of learning skills using Denver congos study scale tool in the first year MBBS students of Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kesava Lakshmi Prasad Kandipudi, Devi Madhavi Bhimarisetty, Siva Kumar Lotheti
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(12): 3436-3439.
- Correlation of Patients’ Knowledge regarding Diabetes with Their Glycaemic Control: A cross-Sectional Study from an Urban Area
Chidanand D Awalekar; Vivek B Waghachavare; Jayshree C Awalekar; Manohar Chavan; Vishwajeet M Chavan; Madhavi Patwardhan
Natl J Community Med. 2016; 7(2): 125-129.
- Pattern of ocular trauma in tertiary care hospital in Khammam
Prachee Nagrale, Vijaykumar Kesuraju, Madhavi MR, Vimal Harsora
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(6): 1426-1430.
- Title predictors of difficult subarachnoid block
S. K. Gvalani, Madhavi Keskar
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(9): 3783-3788.
- Urinary isolates with special reference to Urichrom II
Anuradha Mokkapati, Madhavi Yalamanchili
Int J Res Med Sci. 2013; 1(2): 58-61.
- Keeping up the morale of the foot soldiers of Indian public health: an appraisal of the economic aspects of ASHAs in Uttarakhand, India
Ammu Lavanya, Madhavi Bhargava
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2015; 2(4): 494-500.
- Awareness and perception about ragging amongst medical undergraduate students: a cross-sectional study
Jaya V. Suryawanshi, Madhavi Hazari
Int J Community Med Public Health. 2016; 3(5): 1119-1122.
- Prevalence of Khat abuse and associated factors among undergraduate students of Jimma University, Ethiopia
Deribachew Hailemariam Wazema, Kanchi. Madhavi
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(7): 1751-1757.
- Conservative management of a complex ovarian cyst in a case of Glanzmann’s thrombasthenia
Meena N. Satia, Madhavi Jandhyala, Vibha More, Chandrakala Shanmukhaiah
Int J Reprod Contracept Obstet Gynecol. 2016; 5(6): 2052-2054.
- A comparison of anterior chamber angle on gonioscopy and on optical coherence tomography and evaluation of retinal nerve fibre layer and ganglion cell complex: A study of 50 cases of Glaucoma
Isha Patel, Chintan Patel, Shankar Ganvit, Madhavi Sheth
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2013; 2(3): 675-678.
- Autonomic dysfunctions in patients with scorpion sting: early predictors of severe disease
Kumaraswamy R. C. Gadari, Sudha Madhavi Kalli Mathada
Int J Adv Med. 2014; 1(3): 241-246.
- Retrospective analysis of surgical outcome in orbital tumour cases
Chandrashekhar Wahegaonkar, Madhavi Wahegaonkar, Bhushan Patil
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 2210-2213.
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumor: a case report of a rare trophoblastic neoplasm
Sreenivas Vemula, Shoiab Zeeshan, Sumalatha Kasturi, Madhavi P, Triveni B
Int J Res Med Sci. 2015; 3(3): 794-797.
- Interpenetrating Polymer Network Hydrogel Membranes of Karayagum and Sodium Alginate for Control Release of Flutamide Drug
Guruguntla Nagarjuna, Palla Kumara Babu, Yeggada Maruthi, Areti Parandhama, Chintha Madhavi, M. C. S. Subha, Kashayi Chowdojirao
J App Pharm Sci. 2016; 6(12): 011-019.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
Int J Res Med Sci. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- A Community based study on Socio-Cultural problems and activities of daily living pattern of the rural geriatric population; South India.
Pallavi Madithati, Bayapareddy narapureddy, Madhavi Eerike, Nagarjuna reddy narapureddy,Sainarasimhareddy Chandamuri, Radhakrishna Lagisetty
NMJ. 2013; 2(1): 20-30.
- Genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair genes (hOGG1 & APE1) and their association with oral cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study
Kailas D Datkhile, Madhavi N Patil, Tejasvi S Khamkar, Rohit D Vhaval, Pratik P Durgawale, Pandurang G Chougule, Anand Gudur, Satish V Kakade
Int J Med Sci Public Health. 2017; 6(1): 23-28.
- Seroepidemiology of hepatitis A virus in Hyderabad, South India
Syed Rahamathulla, Mohammed Aejaz Habeeb, Sindiri Prathap Kumar, Arif Aziz Nathani, V. V. Ramachandra Rao, Satti Vishnu Priya, Chandra Madhavi, Mahammad Nanne Khaja
J Med Allied Sci. 2012; 2(2): 58-61.
- Simultaneous detection of Hepatitis B virus and Hepatitis C virus in human plasma using Taq-man chemistry
Y. Naresh Kumar, S. Rahmathulla, C. Madhavi, V. V. Ramachandra, S. Vishnupriya, Mohammed Aejaz Habeeb, M. N. Khaja
J Med Allied Sci. 2011; 1(2): 69-73.