|31 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Acquired abdominal intercostal hernia: Challenges in diagnosis and treatment
Ashok Marappan, Ismail Burud, Mahadevan Deva Tata
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(3): 444-445.
- Are body mass index and waist over hip ratio associated with gastroesophageal reflux symptoms among outpatients in Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar?, Malaysia
Wei Da Son, Ismail Abdul Sattar Burud, York Hang Ng, Aslinah Binti Velayit Hussein, Ting Shiuan Kuang, Zi Ling Hun, Mahadevan Deva Tata
Rawal Medical Journal. 2016; 41(2): 238-240.
- Factors influencing the outcome of laparoscopic cholecystectomy at Hospital Tuanku Ja’afar Seremban, Malaysia.
Tan Shi Hun, Ismail Abdul Sattar Burud, Lau Shi Lin, Annete Hove, Pooja Roy, Dorcas Selwyn, Mahadevan Deva Tata
Rawal Medical Journal. 2017; 42(4): 541-545.
- Non-Communicable Diseases Risk Profile of Bus Drivers in Rural Maharashtra: An Exploratory Comparative Study
Abhijeet V Jadhav
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(12): 737-734.
- Pyrexia of unknown origin: it can be de Quervain’s thyroiditis!
Sangita Deepak Kamath, Sweta Miniz, Sujata Mitra, Ballamudi Srinivas Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1738-1741.
- The fatal booze!—triple acid–base disorder in a patient with alcohol intoxication
Sangita Kamath, Saurabh Pathak, Prabhakar Yadav
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(4): 823-828.
- Purple urine bag syndrome (PUBS)—an enigma!
Sangita D Kamath, Saurabh Pathak, Ballamudi S Rao
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(2): 380-383.
- Breast cancer survival studies in India: a review
Jignasa Sathwara, Saurabh Bobdey, Ganesh B.
. 2016; 4(8): 3102-3108.
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy presenting as Guillain–Barre syndrome: A case presentation
Aloke Sandeep Bhattachrjee
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2019; 8(6): 482-484.
- Malnutrition in under five children in Turbhe stores urban slums in Navi Mumbai
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(9): 1127-1131.
- Evaluation of mid trimester abortion (13-20 weeks) using newer regimen of mifepristone with misoprostol versus misoprostol alone
Vinita Singh, Ritika Sethia, Sunita Murmu
. 2016; 5(10): 3542-3546.
- Pretreatment serum albumin: a prognostic indicator of survival in oral cancer
Saurabh Bobdey, Aanchal Jain, Jignasa Sathwara, Ganesh B
. 2016; 4(6): 2135-2141.
- Importance of cardiac marker enzymes (Aspartate transaminase and troponin I) in acute myocardial infarction: A case-control study from South India
Vuddandi Prabodh, Deva Prakash, Godi Sudhakar, Yeruva Reddy, Nadella Chowdary, Sripada Desai, Ravi Shekhara
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2012; 1(2): 118-120.
- Does smoking affect intraocular pressure? A cross-sectional study
Geetha S Lincoln Deva Kumar S
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2018; 8(12): 1662-1667.
- Role of monocyte and lymphocyte counts in prognosis of cervical cancer
Aanchal Jain, Saurabh Bobdey, Jignasa Sathwara, B. Ganesh, Sushma Saoba, Arshi Khan
. 2016; 5(7): 2243-2249.
- Clinicopathological representation of nonmetastatic Ewing sarcoma of the scapula - a case study
Vinod Kumar A., Ramesh Shankar, Kaviraj Mahadevan, Susheela M.
. 2016; 4(4): 1264-1267.
- Awareness about Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) among Relatives of CAD Patients
Sanjeeth Peter, Mahpaekar Mashhadi, Deva J Ajith, Niraj Pandit, Ravi S Sinha
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(8): 437-441.
- Human papilloma virus vaccination: practical guidelines
Kiran Yadav, Kaushal Yadav, Sabhyata Gupta
. 2014; 2(4): 1799-1803.
- Evaluation of Bi -spectral Index Monitor in Context of Low Resource Settings
Akhilesh M Chhaya, Subha T Vazhakalayil, Vatsal A Chhaya
National Journal of Medical Research. 2013; 3(4): 402-406.
- THE HEPATITIS B FLARE THAT WAS NOT
Cyriac Abby Philips Philip Augustine Pushpa Mahadevan
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2018; 4(3): 152-155.
- The evaluation of C-reactive protein as a screening tool for neonatal sepsis
Ramaning Loni, Aoyon Sengupta, Geetha Jaganathan, Praveen Kumar Singh
. 2016; 3(4): 1329-1333.
- Investigating diphtheria outbreak: A qualitative study in rural area
Narendra Patil, Nilesh Gawade, Abhay Gaidhane, Zahiruddin Quazi Syed
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(4): 513-516.
- Prevalence of pulmonary hypertension in children with sickle cell disease
Parvez M. Patel, Sujata M. Sharma, Nikita Shah, Mamta V. Manglani
. 2016; 3(3): 1076-1082.
- Health technology assessment: A potential roadmap for India
Kanchan Mukherjee, Alan Haycox, Tom Walley
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2017; 6(5): 969-973.
- A hospital-based study on association between reproductive tract infections and abortions
Poonam Prakash Shingade, Naveen Khargekar, Vandana Khargekar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(8): 1569-1573.
- Real world experience of GenXSync™ sirolimus eluting coronary stent system in patients with long coronary lesions: outcome of the GEL registry
Hiremath M. S., C. N. Makhale, Abhishek Gorlawar, Ashish Indani, Poonam Bhutada, Murlidhar Bendale
. 2016; 3(4): 1029-1033.
- Can ischemic time predict the age of thrombus in ST elevation myocardial infarction?: an analysis from tertiary healthcare center in South India
Louie Fischer, Elizabeth Joseph, Eapen Punnose, Anoop Mathew, Sunitha Thomas, Ashish Indani, Poonam Bhutada
. 2016; 3(4): 952-958.
- Clinical and Haemato-Biochemical Changes in Cattle with Theileria orientalis Infection
N. Deva Devi K. Raj Kumar P. Vijayalakshmi Venkatesa Perumal
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(12): 258-263.
- Identification of genetic polymorphisms in DNA repair xenoderma pigmentosum group D gene and its association with head and neck cancer susceptibility in rural Indian population: a hospital based case-control study from south-western Maharashtra, India
Kailas D. Datkhile, Rohit D. Vhaval, Madhavi N. Patil, Tejasvi S. Khamkar, Pratik P. Durgawale, Pandurang G. Chougule, Neville Tata, Ritwij Patankar, Anand Gudur, Satish V. Kakade
. 2016; 4(6): 1997-2005.
- Antibiotics to cure or harm: Concept of antibiotic resistance among health professional students in Nepal
Sandeep Nayak, Muna Rana, Shreemathi Mayya, Govind Gupta, Sartaj Wazir, Kumari Shipra Parmar, Kapil Goel
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2512-2517.
- CEREBRAL PHAEOHYPHOMYCOSIS CAUSED BY FONSECAEA MONOPHORA: FIRST REPORT FROM INDIA
Prithvi Varghese, Muhammed Jasim Abdul Jalal, Suhail Ahmad, Ziauddin Khan, Molly Johny, Pushpa Mahadevan, Leena Joseph, Rachel Chandy, Susy Paul
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine. 2016; 2(1): 44-49.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW