|57 articles found.||Sort by: [Date] - [ Relevance ] |
- Does leucocyte count vary with Beedi smoking?
Anitha K, Manjunath Hemberal
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(1): 69-71.
- Study of correlation between hand circumference and Maximum Grip Strength (MGS)
Manjunath Hemberal, Venkatesh Doreswamy, Swetha Rajkumar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2014; 4(3): 195-197.
- Evaluation of waist-to-hip ratio as a predictor of cardiovascular risk factors
Manjunath Hemberal, Veena H Chandregowda, Raju H Taklikar, Vijayanath Itagi
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(7): 961-963.
- Maternal thyroid profile in pre-eclampsia
Anitha K Satyanarayan, Veena H Chandregowda, Manjunath Hemberal, Raju H Taklikar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(10): 1401-1403.
- Mental Health Status and Depression Among Medical Students in Mysore, Karnataka – An Untouched Public Health Issue
Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2013; 4(1): 50-53.
- Morbidity Profile of OPD patients of an Urban Health and Training Center: A Tool for the Health Planners
Vikas Yadav, Manjunath SR, S Mukherji, TS Ramakrishnan
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 179-183.
- A Study on Clinical Features and Cost Incurred by Dengue Syndrome Patients Admitted to a Tertiary Care Hospital
Sathish Chandra MR, Ashwath Narayana DH, Manjunath M
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2014; 5(3): 293-295.
- Determinants of Survival among Patients with Cervical Cancer: A Hospital Based Study
Vishma B Kaverappa, Prakash Boralingaiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2015; 6(2): 137-142.
- A Comparative Study of Breastfeeding Practices Among Working and Non-Working Women Attending a Tertiary Care Hospital, Mysuru
Vindhya Polineni, Prakash Boralingiah, Praveen Kulkarni, Renuka Manjunath
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2016; 7(4): 235-240.
- Myocardial FFR (Fractional Flow Reserve) in patients with angiographically intermediate coronary artery stenosis - an initial institutional experience
Jagadish H. Ramaiah, Raghu T. Ramegowda, Srinivas B. Chikkaswamy, Manjunath C. Nanjappa
. 2013; 1(1): 4-11.
- A case-control study on perinatal outcome in neonates with cord around the neck in a tertiary care hospital, Hubli, Karnataka
Donimath Kasturi, Smruthi Marathe, Nekar Manjunath
. 2014; 3(1): 105-108.
- Importance of atropine challenge test in the current era of electrophysiology
Shivashankara TH, Amjad Ali, Cholenahally N. Manjunath
. 2015; 3(6): 1548-1550.
- Verrucous carcinoma of foot: a diagnostic enigma
Sai Suraj Kotera, Manjunath K., Rajagopalan S.
. 2016; 3(1): 364-366.
- A case of serpentine coronaries and acute myocardial infarction
Shivashankara TH, Jayashree Kharge, T. R. Raghu, Cholenahally N. Manjunath
. 2015; 3(6): 1511-1513.
- Xylazine- Ketamine and Dexmedetomidine – Ketamine Combination Comparison in 30 Days Old Broilers
Manjunath Patil, Dilipkumar Desai, Bhagavantappa B Ningadalli
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 118-127.
- Retrospective study of chemotherapy induced cardiotoxicity from a tertiary cancer centre in South India
Manjunath I. Nandennavar, Annalakshmi Sekar, Shashidhar V. Karpurmath
. 2016; 4(12): 5190-5195.
- Retinoblastoma – pattern, presentation and management: a quintessential experience of 5 years
Anvesh Karthik Yalavarthy, Manjunath I. Nandennavar, Shashidhar V. Karpurmath
. 2016; 4(12): 5115-5119.
- Prospective comparative study of dose dense neo-adjuvant chemotherapy followed by chemo-radiation and definitive chemo-radiation alone in stage IB2-IVA cervical cancer
Shashidhar V. Karpurmath, Shravan Nimma, Geeta S. Narayanan, Manjunath I. Nandennannavar
. 2016; 5(9): 2909-2914.
- Prevalence of Fracture in Animals in Karnataka State- Four Years Study
Manjunath Patil, Dilipkumar Desai, Shivaprakash B. V., Vivek R Kasaralikar, Ramesh B. K., Vinay P Tikare
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2018; 8(3): 196-205.
- Comparative evaluation of air pollution tolerance of plants from polluted and non-polluted regions of Bengaluru
BT Manjunath, Jayaram Reddy
Journal of Applied Biology & Biotechnology. 2019; 7(3): 63-68.
- Total dose infusion of fractionated iron dextran complex in management of anaemia in antenatal cases
Manjunath S, Veena H C
. 2013; 2(3): 355-358.
- Randomised comparison of oral and vaginal misoprostol when combined with mifepristone for termination of second trimester pregnancy
Madhuri N., Veena G. R. , Manjunath G. H.
. 2016; 5(2): 509-513.
- Surgical anatomy of thyroid and incidence of malignancy in solitary nodule of thyroid
Uday Muddebihal M., Lakshmidevi M., K.S.Hanumanthaiah, Yasaswini H., Manjunath K., Akhila S.
. 2016; 3(2): 893-899.
- Ensilaging in Polyethylene Bags: A Low Cost Technology for Resource Poor Livestock Farmers
Manjunath Patil, Anant Rao Desai, Raju G Teggelli
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(1): 166-173.
- The Study of Incidence of Lameness in Relations to Claw Traits in Crossbred Dairy Cattle under Field Conditions
Lohith. J, A Obi Reddy , Nagappa B, Manjunath D R
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(3): 31-36.
- Methanolic leaf extract of Gymnema sylvestre augments glucose uptake and ameliorates Insulin resistance by upregulating GLUT-4, PPAR-γ, adiponectin and leptin levels in vitro
Puttanarasaiah Mahesh Kumar, Marikunte V Venkataranganna, Kirangadur Manjunath, Gollapalle L Viswanatha, Godavarthi Ashok
Journal of Complementary Medicine Research. 2016; 5(2): 146-152.
- Effect Of Leg and Feet Traits on Hoof Problems/or Lameness in Crossbred Dairy Cattle under Field Conditions
Lohith. J, Manjunath D R, Adarsha D B, Nagappa B
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2016; 6(3): 37-40.
- A rare case of arteriovenous malformation following hysterectomy in a case of choriocarcinoma
Suchitra R, Manjunath P, Shameem Taj, Radhika Kalla
. 2015; 4(5): 1561-1564.
- Effectiveness of metoclopramide in preventing the incidence of post-operative nausea and vomiting in lower-segment caesarean section
Rashmi, Shivanand PT, Manjunath ML
. 2016; 4(6): 2177-2180.
- Pattern and modes of presentation of varicose veins of lower limbs
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 968-972.
- Evaluation of surgical methods and outcome of the treatment for varicose veins
Rohit N C, Manjunath M L
. 2015; 3(4): 973-976.
- Relationship Between Cardiovascular function and Markers of Adiposity in Young Female Subjects
Dipayan Choudhuri, Soma Choudhuri, Manjunath Aithal
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2014; 3(2): 161-164.
- A comparative study of efficacy and safety of flupirtine versus piroxicamin patients with low back pain
Ambrish Sharma, Manjunath SM, Nagesh Raju G, Dharmaraj B, Nagendra Gowda MR
. 2015; 3(9): 2337-2341.
- Juvenile rectal polyp with osseous metaplasia- A rare case report.
Sonam S Nandyal, Krishnamurthy P Shashikala, Lakmapur Math Manjunath
American Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2017; 1(1): 35-37.
- The age and mode of presentation of benign prostatic hyperplasia at Hubli in Karnataka
H. L. Prasad, B. S. Madakatti, M. L. Manjunath
. 2015; 3(4): 958-962.
- A Clinical Profile of Dengue in Children of Tertiary Care Hospitals in Davangere
Vanitha SS, Sandhyarani Javalkar, Manjunath TP
National Journal of Community Medicine. 2017; 8(7): 361-365.
- Physical activity patterns and its influence on risk factors for metabolic syndrome among an urban working population
Shashikala Narayanappa, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(6): 1275-1281.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of providing powerpoint slide handouts before the class
Manjunath V Motagi, Kavitarati Dharwadkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(9): 736-740.
- Health care seeking behaviour and expenditure pattern among Scrub Typhus patients attending a tertiary care hospital in Mysore city
Rajesh Jayanandan, Renuka Manjunath, Praveen Kulkarni
. 2015; 3(5): 1181-1188.
- Morphometric analyses of human dry tali of South Indian origin
Manjunath V Motagi, Sugathan R Kottapurath, Kavitarati Dharwadkar
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2015; 4(2): 237-240.
- Electromyogram, hand grip strength and time to fatigue in matched samples of vegetarians and non-vegetarians
Manjunath H, Prabha V, Venkatesh D, Raju H Taklikar
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(8): 808-811.
- A study of presence of accessory foramina transversaria in dry human cervical vertebrae of South Indian origin
Motagi Vishwanath Manjunath, Dharwadkar Kavitarati, Kottapurath Raghavan Sugathan
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2018; 7(11): 934-937.
- Gross Morphology and Morphometrical Studies on the Vertebral Column of Indian Giant Flying Squirrel (Petaurista philippensis)
Mayakkannan Thippan, K. T. Lakshmishree, Melinamani Dhoolappa , S. S. Manjunath, G. M. Jayaramu, S. Vinay
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2019; 9(2): 138-153.
- Pre-exercise glucose drink and muscle performance by bicycle ergography
Preetesh Parakh, Anitha K, Manjunath H
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 832-834.
- Impact of type 2 diabetes mellitus on short term and working memory
Mythri G, Girish Babu M, Manjunath M L
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(10): 1095-1098.
- Terbinafine-induced acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis
Sharadashri Rao, Kuladeepa Ananda Vaidya, Manjunath Hulmani
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(5): 1052-1053.
- Mental health among adolescent girls – An effort to know the association of mental disorders with socio-demographic variables
Smitha Malenahalli Chandrashekarappa, Narayana Murthy Mysore Ramakrishnaiah,
Dushad Ram, Renuka Manjunath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(11): 2305-2311.
- Spondylodiscitis with Bronchopneumonia in Infancy: A Rare Entity
Shweta Pai, Shashikala Krishnamurthy, Kavita Umapathy, Kishan Bhagwat, Manjunath Lakmapurnath
Journal of Interdisciplinary Histopathology. 2015; 3(1): 45-48.
- Trends on oxidative stress and antioxidant status in fluoride affected areas in Kolar district, India
Adarsh Manjunath, C. D. Dayanand, C. Muninarayana, Pradeep Kumar Vegi
. 2014; 1(2): 78-81.
- Primary systemic amyloidosis: a case report
Jayashankar CA, D. S. Somasekar, Pavan Kumar Perugu, Santosh KV, Manjunath Nandennavar, Praveen Mathew
. 2014; 2(2): 744-748.
- Prenatal developmental toxicity evaluation of IDM01, a botanical composition of 4‑hydroxyisoleucine and trigonelline based standardized fenugreek seed extract, during organogenesis period of pregnancy in rats
Pallavi Deshpande, Vishwaraman Mohan, K R Raghunatha Reddy, V R L N Manjunath, Prasad Thakurdesai
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2017; 7(10): 62-69.
- Defecation Pattern in Cross-Bred Weaner Pigs under Different Housing System
Anup Kumar Singh, Manjunath Patel, Gyanendra Kumar Gaur, Med Ram Verma, Chandra Has, Prasanta Boro, Mohd Aurif Wagay, Kuldeep Kumar Panigrahy
International Journal of Livestock Research. 2017; 7(7): 109-117.
- Analysis of completeness of drug package inserts available in India
Nagaraja Prasad S, Shreenivas P Revankar, Vedavathi H, Harini Manjunath, Sriti Hegde
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2017; 7(11): 1139-1143.
- Acute and sublethal toxicity of chlorpyrifos on developmental stages of Dattaphrynus melanostictus
M. David, R. M. Kartheek, G. P. Manjunath
Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 2018; 8(6): 87-93.
- Effect of Aloe vera leaf extract on blood glucose levels in alloxan induced diabetic rats
Manjunath K, Bhanu Prakash G, Subash KR, Tadvi NA, Manikanta M, Umamaheswara Rao K
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 471-474.
- Repeated interventions towards weight reduction by adopting multidimensional approach through health education in urban slum area of Mysore city
Smitha M C, Srinivas B M, Rama H V, Narayana Murthy M R, Nayana Shahbadi, Renuka Manjunath
International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health. 2016; 5(12): 2531-2535.
- Anti-inflammatory activity of ethanolic extract of Alpinia galanga in carrageenan induced pleurisy rats
Subash K.R, Bhanu Prakash G., Vijaya Chandra Reddy K., Manjunath K., Umamaheswara Rao K.
National Journal of Physiology, Pharmacy and Pharmacology. 2016; 6(5): 468-470.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE NOW